Wir haben festgestellt, dass Euer Browser keine Cookies akzeptiert. Bitte erlaubt die Verwendung von Cookies in den Optionen Eures Browsers, um eine optimale Funktion dieser Webseite zu gewährleisten.
Ergebnis 1 bis 9 von 9

Thema: Loot Thieves

Loot Thieves

Something that has been irritating as of late is the dictating of what classes can roll on certain loot.
    I was in a pug skirm yesterday and the Ring of lasting victory dropped.

Three people in pug rolled on it; two guards and a captain. The captain won the roll, then the guards and the pug leader argued that the ring wasnt meant for a captain and it was given to one of the guards.

Although there are other items that may be considered better like:

All of these rings here can work for a tank as well as Champs and Captains; Everyone's build is gonna vary.
    In my opinion if youre still running 650 vitality on a heavy youre probably lacking mitigations. if you dont know how to ebb quick enough, might be a good idea to bump your vitality up; A dead champ does zero dps.

My point though, If your asking someone to spend thier time with a pug, you could at least have the decency to let them know youre gearing out your kin's guards before you start.
    If you are in a pug and people are stealing loot that you win and (can use), stop joining with them.

Thohelm-R11 LM/Kameo-R10 Hunter
    Abusaad-R8 CPT/Dafinalas-R5 Guard/Allyina-R8 Mini/ Meirain-R9 Burg/ Lostshadow-Champ

This happened to me a month ago tho. I rolled and won that ring from giant wing on my champ and it was better then what I was wearing. My champ had just gotten to 85. The leader refused to give me it cause he felt it was a tank item and they needed it more. I will not be going on any raids he leads again.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0b20c0000001538a0/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Had the same problem a couple times but pretty much nothing you can do if the leader decides to be unfair >_<

Yea, but most people that do this get a bad name pretty quickly... QFT Thohelm.
    [center][url=http://www.youtube.com/user/PerishableOath]Burglar 'Moors Videos[/url][/center]

Angry

a dead tank wipe a raid a dead champ doesnt .....
    if the item is a upgrade for the tank he deserves it
    same for dps item i would never roll on a might/agi based item if a champ need it
    its a shame you even rolled on it and call the rest thieves and the leader bad cause he doesnt support ego-player like you

Zitat Zitat von Mcgiver Beitrag anzeigen
    same for dps item i would never roll on a might/agi based item if a champ need it
    its a shame you even rolled on it and call the rest thieves and the leader bad cause he doesnt support ego-player like you
    Ego-player? Thats funny. I agree that a dead tank can wipe a raid.
    But giving a player a certain item while running a pug is absurd. When i run a pug; if your class can use it then roll, im not gonna mis-use being leader and give an item to a kin mate after asking you to give your time.
    That particular item can be interchangable with a few different classes. FYI i was running on my Loremaster so i didnt roll on it.

Thohelm-R11 LM/Kameo-R10 Hunter
    Abusaad-R8 CPT/Dafinalas-R5 Guard/Allyina-R8 Mini/ Meirain-R9 Burg/ Lostshadow-Champ

name and shame tbh
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0b20c0100002e1bb7/signature.png]Cokaine[/charsig]

Loot Thieves

Almost as sad as that leader.

PS: A dead champ can wipe the group too.
    Retired from lotro since june '14. Currently kicking other noobs on gw2.

You obviously don't know Thohelm if you mention ego in the same sentence.