Wir haben festgestellt, dass Euer Browser keine Cookies akzeptiert. Bitte erlaubt die Verwendung von Cookies in den Optionen Eures Browsers, um eine optimale Funktion dieser Webseite zu gewährleisten.
Seite 3 von 332 ErsteErste 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 53 103 ... LetzteLetzte
Ergebnis 51 bis 75 von 8288

Re: Brandy wine overpopuleation

But I hate it when people can't pay attent...hey, look! a chicken!!!
    Murdernickle tells you, "You are the herka to my dur, buddy..." :D

[charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/03202000000000bc8/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Toidy, put down the chicken and back away... no one has to get hurt here.

Poor chicken got kicked in the precious... ROFL
    Fiorinlaa - Elf Hunter
    Celdric - Dwarf Minstrel
    "Order of Aduial Elen" the Evening Star.

Agreed, brandywine server is saturated with too many people. Cap the server now or have mandatory server evacs to other servers before people get too involved with the game and have to break up friendships and guilds.

Seriously, this needs to be addressed like... now

Zitat Zitat von Jetsun Beitrag anzeigen
    Agreed, brandywine server is saturated with too many people. Cap the server now or have mandatory server evacs to other servers before people get too involved with the game and have to break up friendships and guilds.

TOTALLY disagree with everything you just said. LOL. Patience, patience, patience, my young apprentice.

[charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/03202000000000bc8/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Zitat Zitat von Jetsun Beitrag anzeigen

I'd hate to go through a server split or something but I think it's too early to place a cap or some other restriction. A lot of the people that start this game won't last for the long haul. As it is, I've never had to wait more than 5 minutes to get in and I can live with that.
    Jeffaman-Guarding Hobbit Jeffro-Burgling Hobbit Tinulaurien-Elf Lore Master Cephus-Champion of Men Lilnooblet-Hunting Hobbit Jeffrandir-Snooty Elf Rune-keeper- All of Brandywine
    Long live the halflings! Praise them with great praise!
    RIP Nidor - Brandywine's bravest warrior

there are a lot of ppl, so what?!?! we are all great and wonderful people, all the cool people in one place, i see nothing to complain about
    Malrion-Elf Male Minstrel, Tinker

Middle Earth Elite

OMG!!!! I just read the thread title properly!!!!

He's not talking about overpopulation, he's talking about "overpopuleation".

Over Popul Eation! He doesn't want people overeating the Populs!

We need to get working on re-populization projects today! Get started planting. If only I had realized what this poor environmental warrior was asking for earlier. We could have had a Middle Earth Day event in which we cover the lush country side of the Shire with popul saplings!
    [COLOR="Red"]Morungor - Elven Hunter [/COLOR][COLOR="White"]Wintermute - Human Guardian [/COLOR]
    [COLOR="Blue"]Aerioch - Human Champion [/COLOR][COLOR="Lime"]Pethron - Leech Master[/COLOR]
    [COLOR="Red"][I].:Humble Leader of Rochirrim Faer:. [/I][/COLOR] - [COLOR="White"]Editor in Chief of [URL="http://mayhemrants.com"]Mayhem Rants[/URL][/COLOR]

Let me tell you a little story about a little game called Asherons Call.

Once upon a time AC was new, and the servers were full, with lines for a lot of quests. And the peasants grumbled, "It is too crowded! Give us more servers!"

More servers were added, thinning the population a bit. And the peasants rejoiced!

Time passed and the population thinned out even more. And the peasants recalled the days of overcrowding and lines fondly, calling them "the good old days."

More time passed and the remaining population grew lonely, and cried out to the Turbine gods, "Close some servers! Merge the worlds!!" And Turbine listened to them not. And the peasants bitched, and moaned, and cried. You can still hear their cries today.

The moral of the story is: Be careful what you wish for, you may get it.
    Lord of the Rings Online: [color=purple]Arandriel[/color] (Elf Hunter) [color=purple]Chacha[/color] (Hobbit Guardian); [color=yellow]Fellowship of the Rogues[/color]-[color=blue]Brandywine[/color]
    Asheron's Call: [color=purple]Jademoon[/color]; [color=yellow]Rogue Knights of Knorr[/color]-[color=blue]Morningthaw[/color]
    [url]www.rogueknights.org[/url]

Zitat Zitat von Arandriel Beitrag anzeigen
    What does this have to do with eating populs? Are you a member of the popul service industry who makes a living off the over eating of populs? Why the anti-popul agenda?
    [COLOR="Red"]Morungor - Elven Hunter [/COLOR][COLOR="White"]Wintermute - Human Guardian [/COLOR]
    [COLOR="Blue"]Aerioch - Human Champion [/COLOR][COLOR="Lime"]Pethron - Leech Master[/COLOR]
    [COLOR="Red"][I].:Humble Leader of Rochirrim Faer:. [/I][/COLOR] - [COLOR="White"]Editor in Chief of [URL="http://mayhemrants.com"]Mayhem Rants[/URL][/COLOR]

I'm so proud of this thread.:P
    Jeffaman-Guarding Hobbit Jeffro-Burgling Hobbit Tinulaurien-Elf Lore Master Cephus-Champion of Men Lilnooblet-Hunting Hobbit Jeffrandir-Snooty Elf Rune-keeper- All of Brandywine

Back to the subject of this thread.

Personally I think there should be a server full of people who know what they are doing.
    They should make a server that is closed beta (or EU beta) members only.
    Personally I am tired of having to heard all of the inexperienced players that are on the server.
    Likewise there are many people who are extremely rude and extremely competitive.

I am a high level character already and I do not enjoy questing with people who do not know what they are doing and who do not listen.
    I cannot wait to complete the Agamaur quests. After that I will stay out of the lonelands forever (too much lag).

Vegas lvl 32 Hunter
    Geändert von Devariel (30.04.2007 um 13:35 Uhr)

Once upon a time AC was new, and the servers were full, with lines for a lot of quests. And the peasants grumbled, "It is too crowded! Give us more servers!"

More servers were added, thinning the population a bit. And the peasants rejoiced!

Time passed and the population thinned out even more. And the peasants recalled the days of overcrowding and lines fondly, calling them "the good old days."

More time passed and the remaining population grew lonely, and cried out to the Turbine gods, "Close some servers! Merge the worlds!!" And Turbine listened to them not. And the peasants bitched, and moaned, and cried. You can still hear their cries today.

So sayeth the Monarch of the greatest allegiance in the land of Dereth! All hail the mighty Jademoon, leader of the Rogue Knights of Knorr...the light must prevail!!!

...plus...she has big boobs. LOL

Zitat Zitat von Devariel Beitrag anzeigen

Personally I think there should be a server full of people who know what they are doing.
    Personally I am tired of having to heard all of the N**BS that are on the server.
    Likewise there are many people who are extremely rude and extremely competitive.

I do not want to lag every time I go through a n**b area like bree.
    I am a high level character already and I do not enjoy questing with people who do not know what they are doing and who do not listen.
    /ignore topic that is actually about the original topic

back to populs, i was curious to see if this existed, this is the closest think i found upon wiki-ing it:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Popol_Vuh

The Popol Vuh (K'iche' for "Council Book" or "Book of the Community"; Popol Wuj in modern spelling) is book written in the Classical Quiché language containing mythological narratives and a genealogy of the rulers of the post classic Quiché Maya kingdom of highland Guatemala.
    consider yourself smarter
    Malrion-Elf Male Minstrel, Tinker

Middle Earth Elite

Anyone who thinks the server is overpop is smoking pipeweed. Who want to play on a empy server?? It would be boring, full server = Funny OOC chats. there enuf said.

Personally I am tired of having to heard all of the inexperienced players that are on the server.

I cannot wait to complete the Agamaur quests. After that I will stay out of the lonelands forever (too much lag).

Vegas lvl 32 Hunter

You forgot to post a picture of your e-peen. Sounds like you just need your own personal server. If you are kidding then(which I hope you are) then

Thumbs up Re: Brandy wine overpopuleation

I like the fact that the server has people on it, it makes for interesting playtime. True, there are jerks out there who kill steal, or act like a general ****, however, you get that on EVERY server in EVERY MMORPG I've ever been a part of. Idiots are like maggots, they're everywhere.

Other than that, I really haven't had too much of a problem with morons or anything. I don't lag that much save for heading to the Prancing Pony, then I get a little. Sure some places like Lone Lands are full of people doing the same quests, but the spawn rate is decent to me.

I'm glad there are people around... coming from Vanguard, it seems flowing with people in comparison (at least in my experience).
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0920d0100000b56db/signature.png]Saolil[/charsig]

Zitat Zitat von Jeffor Beitrag anzeigen
    You forgot to post a picture of your e-peen. Sounds like you just need your own personal server. If you are kidding then(which I hope you are) then
    No I wasn't exactly joking, rather I am simply tired of people acting like they own the place. There are many reasons why I posted what I did.
    Kinship problems, problems with people on the server, problems with groups excluding other players (regardless of level).

There is one group who plays practically 24/7 and they are the highest levels in the game; I used to quest with them, but then they decided to group with other people.
    Being excluded like that is hurtful, so now I make a habit of soloing alot, which makes me unhappy because I enjoy the company of other people.
    Especially people who will make the game challenging and fun.

Also, no one in the game will help anyone else.
    Once most people reach level 50 they still will not help anyone.
    They will continue to complete every quest and think **** Everyone else.
    They will consider themselves L33T and that no one else is worthy enough to join their group.
    I am tired of that type of self-centered, egotistical garbage.

The whole point behind MMO's is to socialize.
    I enjoy socializing, having a good time while grinding levels...
    I believe it is possible.

I do not know if anyone understands what I am saying, I even doubt many of you care.
    Regardless, I am saying it because No one has addressed the issue.

I suppose the whole point is that someone will always know more about this game than you.
    Someone will always be a higher level than you. Enjoy the game and have fun at your own pace.
    Geändert von Devariel (01.05.2007 um 03:16 Uhr)

Wink Re: Brandy wine overpopuleation

Well there's just one solution. The Brandywinos just have to stop breeding.
    -Daisyspit/Poppyspit/Pansyspit/Lilyspit/Ivyspit
    Brandywine server

Never!!!!!
    Amodum - 50 Guardian - Tailor/GM Prospector - Odumaran - 50 Hunter - GM Woodworker/GM Forester/GM Farmer
    Odumon - 40 Captain - GM Scholar - Tolodum - 31 Burgler - GM Cook
    Closed Beta Founder Shards of Anduril - Kinhall at 7 Fairwood Lane, Gloruihir

Sounds like you've run into a lot of the wrong people - but you should generalize the whole server as such.

No I wasn't exactly joking, rather I am simply tired of people acting like they own the place. There are many reasons why I posted what I did.
    Kinship problems, problems with people on the server, problems with groups excluding other players (regardless of level).

There is one group who plays practically 24/7 and they are the highest levels in the game; I used to quest with them, but then they decided to group with other people.
    Being excluded like that is hurtful, so now I make a habit of soloing alot, which makes me unhappy because I enjoy the company of other people.
    Especially people who will make the game challenging and fun.

Also, no one in the game will help anyone else.
    Once most people reach level 50 they still will not help anyone.
    They will continue to complete every quest and think **** Everyone else.
    They will consider themselves L33T and that no one else is worthy enough to join their group.
    I am tired of that type of self-centered, egotistical garbage.

The whole point behind MMO's is to socialize.
    I enjoy socializing, having a good time while grinding levels...
    I believe it is possible.

I do not know if anyone understands what I am saying, I even doubt many of you care.
    Regardless, I am saying it because No one has addressed the issue.

I suppose the whole point is that someone will always know more about this game than you.
    Someone will always be a higher level than you. Enjoy the game and have fun at your own pace.

Ok, it sounds like you had a bad experience and I do get where you're coming from, but I think the lack of help and bad attitudes are just a result of you being ahead of the curve, so to say. Face it their aren't that many people that can even help you out right now simply because you've progressed in level pretty fast.

The game's officially only a week old so I'd imagine that some of the folks out there that are your level are...well... the kind of people you are talking about that would rather bask in their own video game playing greatness than stoop to help someone that's not omniscient enough to know the answer already.

That being said, just give some of the rest of us time to catch up then your choices of company won't be so limited-and wont be limited just to teh 1337 doodz. Their are lots of nice people around. I don't even get to play all that much due to work and other RL stuff but I've still met a lot of nice folks. Heck, I wish I was in the postition to help you but I've got a few levels till I'm where you're at.

I apologize for catagorizing you unfairly. I can be a bit of a smartass at times, but no one should ever take anything I say too seriously cause I'm usually just goofing around.

Finding people for quests that need fellowships is not that hard I just post that I'm looking for ohhhhh lets say the Barrows( still to low of a lvl keep getting mauled) and boom there are people wanting to go. It just sounds like you run into morons a lot......... What time do you play that might have a lot to do with it. If you play late ate night the only players there are the ones that are shut in's and do not know how to act around other people so they play MMO race to high lvls and then act all high and mighty so of course they'll act like that. Or they can all just be 12yo and thats what 12yo do.

One Tin Soldier rides away... "whistles"

I want to say to Jeffor I actually really appreciate that you listened to what I had to say. That alone means that there is at least one person who cares about something more that just homicidal leveling and racing to be first. The ironic part about it is that they have said that they are not racing to be the first ones to 50. I think that is a blatant lie, but w/e.

I know that as soon as they get to level 50 they will go to do PvP. I think everyone should play as a monster at that time, then we can completely destroy them and make them feel like nubblets, ^^. They deserve it.

Players of Brandywine unite!!!
    Let us "Congratulate" our level 50 players by defeating them in PvP.
    I will post once they are level 50.

Zitat Zitat von Vasty Beitrag anzeigen
    Finding people for quests that need fellowships is not that hard I just post that I'm looking for ohhhhh lets say the Barrows( still to low of a lvl keep getting mauled) and boom there are people wanting to go. It just sounds like you run into morons a lot......... What time do you play that might have a lot to do with it. If you play late ate night the only players there are the ones that are shut in's and do not know how to act around other people so they play MMO race to high lvls and then act all high and mighty so of course they'll act like that. Or they can all just be 12yo and thats what 12yo do.
    I understand what you are saying, but Jeffor actually addressed what I am saying. When I was playing for the first week, the only times I left my computer were to go to class or to sleep for 2 hours. I think I may have gotten about 10 hours of sleep that entire week. Yes, that is just as bad as the other people, but I was only leveling like crazy so I could keep up with my friends. However, they ditched me and they hardly even talk to me or notice me, which proves that you should level at your own pace and take your time.

And I am a higher level so it is relatively difficult to find people to do fellowship quests currently...

...Yes, that is just as bad as the other people, but I was only leveling like crazy so I could keep up with my friends. However, they ditched me and they hardly even talk to me or notice me...
    I think Devariel just needs a hug. Toidy, can you help him out? Man-hugs can only do so much. I don't have the (*)(*)

Seite 3 von 332 ErsteErste 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 53 103 ... LetzteLetzte