Wir haben festgestellt, dass Euer Browser keine Cookies akzeptiert. Bitte erlaubt die Verwendung von Cookies in den Optionen Eures Browsers, um eine optimale Funktion dieser Webseite zu gewährleisten.
Seite 330 von 332 ErsteErste ... 230 280 320 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 LetzteLetzte
Ergebnis 8.226 bis 8.250 von 8288
    First time I have posted in this thread I believe. In relation to the original topic this server does have too many people and now it has resulted in too much lag particularly in the Moors. However I think we will see this shift into PvE as well as we start the expansion on Monday. Had to blow off some steam, ty. Have fun warping all over!

Red face Hi!

Hi everyone I'm new to LOtRO. I've been an avid WoW player since my teenage years, but now I felt I wanna try something different. So far I like the game. Figured a hunter was the easiest class to play to give me some insight into gameplay and lore, so far it's fun =) b/w at what lvl can I do an instance to get better gear? =)

Zitat Zitat von Arizosa Beitrag anzeigen
    Hi everyone I'm new to LOtRO. I've been an avid WoW player since my teenage years, but now I felt I wanna try something different. So far I like the game. Figured a hunter was the easiest class to play to give me some insight into gameplay and lore, so far it's fun =) b/w at what lvl can I do an instance to get better gear? =)
    Aloha salaam oi!

Well, at 20 you have skirmish introduction quests and can start hoarding a few marks and medallions. At this point you also get a message about available instances, in this case it should be Great Barrows in ctrl+j. At 30, depending on what areas you have access to, there is the North Downs instance called Fornost. Super info normally available searching google for LOTRO Instance (works for basically any named item, quest, area, deed, NPC, effect and so on. Wiki links are normally great info.

http://lotro-wiki.com/index.php/Skirmish
    http://lotro-wiki.com/index.php/Instances click around to get a feel for what's available, mainly check http://lotro-wiki.com/index.php/World_Instance for places to look for, by level and area.

Have fun!

Thumbs up Thank you!

Zitat Zitat von Macroscian Beitrag anzeigen
    Aloha salaam oi!

Well, at 20 you have skirmish introduction quests and can start hoarding a few marks and medallions. At this point you also get a message about available instances, in this case it should be Great Barrows in ctrl+j. At 30, depending on what areas you have access to, there is the North Downs instance called Fornost. Super info normally available searching google for LOTRO Instance (works for basically any named item, quest, area, deed, NPC, effect and so on. Wiki links are normally great info.

http://lotro-wiki.com/index.php/Skirmish
    http://lotro-wiki.com/index.php/Instances click around to get a feel for what's available, mainly check http://lotro-wiki.com/index.php/World_Instance for places to look for, by level and area.

Have fun!
    Awesome thank you very much for your help =) I'll definetly look those links up! Thank you again!

.... still seems that nobody reads a thread anymore. Although, I fully admit the idea of going back well over 100 pages (since I last posted) and reading from there seems a bit intimidating. But not nearly as intimidating as the mere thought of what punishment all those populs will give me if I skip them! :[ I think my walls are beginning to glow as their gaze falls on to me from afar.

*begins reading frantically* O.O

(beware the popul eation)

:]SB
    [I][COLOR="DarkOrange"]"We are all in it together."[/COLOR][/I]
    smilingbandit:[URL="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7UWQOWN4SRU"]strikesagain[/URL]/ha/ha/ha
    Council of Eriador - Burglar - Brandywine

Zitat Zitat von Smiling_Bandit Beitrag anzeigen
    .... still seems that nobody reads a thread anymore. Although, I fully admit the idea of going back well over 100 pages (since I last posted) and reading from there seems a bit intimidating. But not nearly as intimidating as the mere thought of what punishment all those populs will give me if I skip them! :[ I think my walls are beginning to glow as their gaze falls on to me from afar.

*begins reading frantically* O.O

(beware the popul eation)

:]SB
    You, my friend, are one of the few that still know the dangers of over-popul-eation.

/wave to Brandywine.
    Jeffaman-Guarding Hobbit Jeffro-Burgling Hobbit Tinulaurien-Elf Lore Master Cephus-Champion of Men Lilnooblet-Hunting Hobbit Jeffrandir-Snooty Elf Rune-keeper- All of Brandywine
    Long live the halflings! Praise them with great praise!
    RIP Nidor - Brandywine's bravest warrior

So what you're saying is if you're looking for a popular active server come here?

Zitat Zitat von Deimo Beitrag anzeigen
    So what you're saying is if you're looking for a popular active server come here?
    In a manner of words yes.
    Jeffaman-Guarding Hobbit Jeffro-Burgling Hobbit Tinulaurien-Elf Lore Master Cephus-Champion of Men Lilnooblet-Hunting Hobbit Jeffrandir-Snooty Elf Rune-keeper- All of Brandywine

Good grief, are some of you still here? :P

I felt a weird urging today to find an old MMO I enjoyed, so I think I might be back here again.... Maybe... For a little while, at least.
    [center]"The rejection of grammatical correction is proof of the level of intelligence hinted at by your writing."

[color=orange]Now please keep this discussion on topic or you may be reported for causing time mismanagement[/color]

[color=gray]Llydia[color=blue] - 65 Rune-keeper |[/color]Dawnn [color=blue] - 65 Champion |[/color] Anthari[color=blue] - 65 Lore-master |[/color] Thisnameisavailable Ornot[color=blue] - 65 Guardian
    [/color] Firstaidkit[color=blue] - 65 Minstrel |[/color] Malaysia [color=blue] - 65 Waden |[/color] Kornur[color=blue] - 52 Hunter |[/color] Caly[color=blue] - 40 Burglar |[/color] Dharkan Rahl[color=blue] - 40 Captain[/color][/color][/center]

Zitat Zitat von sir-rinthian Beitrag anzeigen
    Good grief, are some of you still here? :P

I felt a weird urging today to find an old MMO I enjoyed, so I think I might be back here again.... Maybe... For a little while, at least.
    Yes some of us are still here. Nice to hear from you.

Wake up Brandywine!!!

This thread was THREE POSTS from the bottom of the first page!!!
    Arthad Eketta Former Drill Sgt U.S. Army Reserves
    Shin Ki-jun on Turbine's Asheron's Call Morningthaw Server
    Officer of The Fellowship of the Rogues on the Brandywine Server

Hi all. This is one of the two servers that I actively play on(the other is Nimrodel). If you see a little Hobbit hunter running around named Maliit Natao that's me!
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, totally worn out & proclaiming "WOW, what a ride!"
    Continuing the never ending battle to keep Lobelia Sackville-Baggins in check

Zitat Zitat von Nymphonic Beitrag anzeigen
    Hi all. This is one of the two servers that I actively play on(the other is Nimrodel). If you see a little Hobbit hunter running around named Maliit Natao that's me!
    Welcome, Nymphonic.

As long as I have been a member here, and a Brandywine citizen... I don't think I've posted in this legendary thread that I have seen every year, for the past 7 years.

That ends today.

Hello!

[URL="https://www.lotro.com/forums/showthread.php?336224-Lions-of-Judah-CHRISTIAN-Kinship-Family-Friendly-Casual-Active-Since-Launch-2007"][B][SIZE=3]LIONS of JUDAH[/SIZE][/B][/URL] :: Christian Kinship :: Founded March 2007
    [SIZE=1][COLOR=red]Tane[/COLOR].CAPTAIN - [COLOR=red]Woodchuck[/COLOR].WARDEN[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=1][FONT=courier]LIFETIME FOUNDER[/FONT][/SIZE]

Zitat Zitat von FatMagic Beitrag anzeigen
    As long as I have been a member here, and a Brandywine citizen... I don't think I've posted in this legendary thread that I have seen every year, for the past 7 years.

That ends today.

Hello!

It's about time!

/wave

Hello fellow Brandywine players, I'm new (been playing a week or so) and have been having an awesome time - Brandywine is a great server, GLFF can get nonsensical sometimes, but there are plenty of players around and I've been managing to find groups for lower-level fellowship quests and instances - the server may not have overpopulation problems anymore, but it's good and lively.

I'm glad I picked Brandywine as my server and I just wanted to throw a post of my own into this 7 year-old thread and say hello to my fellow Brandywine players
    Pelarin Goldheart of Bree-land, Level 45 Guardian of the Brandywine server.

I'm curious, a question to those who were on the server since early days (if anyone is still around): what were server online numbers or glff numbers at its peak?

I'm sowwy But I lurbs me some necro threads. Welcome to BrandyWhine.
    "The Great Down Time of 2013" - Insanesoul

Zitat Zitat von Pelerin2014 Beitrag anzeigen
    Hello fellow Brandywine players, I'm new (been playing a week or so) and have been having an awesome time - Brandywine is a great server, GLFF can get nonsensical sometimes, but there are plenty of players around and I've been managing to find groups for lower-level fellowship quests and instances - the server may not have overpopulation problems anymore, but it's good and lively.

I'm glad I picked Brandywine as my server and I just wanted to throw a post of my own into this 7 year-old thread and say hello to my fellow Brandywine players
    Welcome!

Zitat Zitat von Geldeger Beitrag anzeigen
    I'm curious, a question to those who were on the server since early days (if anyone is still around): what were server online numbers or glff numbers at its peak?
    The highest I have ever seen GLFF is around 800. That was after the launch of Riders of Rohan I believe where 600+ was common. That being said I think that era might have been the peak of GLFF usage in general. I don't think it is quite as popular now as it was in those days. as far as general population is concerned it is impossible to know without Tubine giving up some secrets.

Zitat Zitat von Jeffor Beitrag anzeigen
    The highest I have ever seen GLFF is around 800. That was after the launch of Riders of Rohan I believe where 600+ was common. That being said I think that era might have been the peak of GLFF usage in general. I don't think it is quite as popular now as it was in those days. as far as general population is concerned it is impossible to know without Tubine giving up some secrets.
    Nice numbers, thanks. So glff has shrunk some 3 times.

Is anybody in or near enough to Ohio to attend LOTROcon.com this July?
    Founder, Leader - www.SonsOfNumenor.com

Zitat Zitat von Comstrike Beitrag anzeigen
    Is anybody in or near enough to Ohio to attend LOTROcon.com this July?
    Very interesting. That's about three or four hours from me. I don't really have any rl friends that play LOTRO so I would probably have to go solo. Sounds like it would be geek-tastic fun though.

Hi Winos,
    That is all...
    “Child of the kindly West, I have come to know, if more of us valued your ways - food and cheer above hoarded gold - it would be a merrier world. But sad or merry, I must leave it now. Farewell.”
    Thorin Oakenshield

Zitat Zitat von FCRoosterQ Beitrag anzeigen
    Hi Winos,
    That is all...
    Hiya, Rooster!! Nice of you to drop by.

Seite 330 von 332 ErsteErste ... 230 280 320 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 LetzteLetzte