Wir haben festgestellt, dass Euer Browser keine Cookies akzeptiert. Bitte erlaubt die Verwendung von Cookies in den Optionen Eures Browsers, um eine optimale Funktion dieser Webseite zu gewährleisten.
Seite 3 von 3 ErsteErste 1 2 3
Ergebnis 51 bis 75 von 75
    /signed as long as the person involved get's his stuff put in escrow.

I hope they will do that
    /signed.

/signed

Zitat Zitat von Capt.Hunor Beitrag anzeigen
    So please make us a favor and change this ugly situation to auto-abandon after 1 years inactivity on the account.
    Years ago, Turbine management promised players they would never boot them from their houses.

However, Turbine developers have recently stated a complete housing revamp will occur later this year. If that happens, they can wipe the slate and start over with completely new rules. This will not break their promise, as the promise applies to the current system.

/signed

/signed the homesteads are dead which is a big shame

dito

/signed

/signed

I had a two-year absence from the game when I returned this last fall. The very first thing I did was run to the closest bank to pull my house items out of 'escrow' so I could pick another place to call home. I was horrified to find the escrow broker had nothing for me. I was depressed and thought I lost everything.

Later that day I discovered that I still had my old house. I couldn't believe it. Paid the upkeep and walked in as if nothing had ever happened.

I can tell you from personal experience that I had no expectation of that house still being there. That's why there ARE escrow agents in the first place . . .

clean up this mess for people please. you really hamper the ability of players to create communities by locking them out of kinship houses and neighborhoods.

Returned to a happy surpise

I returned to the game after a 2 years absence, and to my surprise the house was there... but just locked. after I told the bank to unlock it and paid the rents,

I found everything as I had left it.

I would have expected at best the escrow account to be full. Instead I was able to recover the home, furnishing, and chest contents.

I would agree to setting up new neighborhoods, but the problem is obviously the fact that turbine wants to attract back prior players and losing the house is just one step away from loosing the toons (which I also thought had happened)

/signed

Out with the old, in with the new.

Exclamation and

remove the long time away from game kinship player! lvl 10 kinship with 400 plus players 9 months or longer not playing is just wrong

/signed

No.

While I agree 100% that the current system is badly flawed and the ensuing current situation unacceptable on many (most?) levels, this would be an over-simple and short-sighted response.

If the housing system is going to be "fixed", I'm sorry, but I feel it will take something more considered than this.

imo.

Housing is the most forgot about addon next to fishing of course.

/signed

Make my neighborhood full of hobbits again!

/signed. plzplzplz turbine.

/Signed

Note:
    Maybe it would not be a bad idea to replace 2 of the 3 kinship houses in a neighborhood for deluxe houses?
    Most neighborhouds only house one kinship with it's members in it, so the other 2 kinship houses remain empty while a shortage of deluxe houses is no unfamiliar problem.

Almost all neighborhoods are dead dead dead. No one there all the houses are locked and there is no space left over for new players to move in. I've been to both Bree and the Shire and neither have any houses, they have kinship housing but no normal single owner housing at all. So for the most part it's utterly pointless to even think about housing if you weren't in on the 1st wave.

The entire system is broken beyond repair and just needs to be started over from scratch. You don't pay your rent you lose your house and your items, no muss no fuss you just lose it and suck it up. The current system of locking a house forever is just stupid beyond belief. No one new can ever move in, no new houses appear because of the Kinship house requirements and new players are locked out because of it.

Get rid of this piss poor excuse player retention and start unlocking all these abandoned houses to the active players...

Zitat Zitat von Capt.Hunor Beitrag anzeigen
    Hello, as Tirian-Hammerfist wrote here
    please clean the trash in the Housing Instances.
    There are already three years that I never see somebody in my Housing instance, except my Kinship.
    Other Kinship members must buy their Houses in other instances because in our Kinship Housing Instance are no free houses, although there are no soul in them.

The other three (3) free Kinship Houses can't be sold out because there are no Player Houses free, so they are still there empty, about three years.

So please make us a favor and change this ugly situation to auto-abandon after 1 years inactivity on the account.

Thank you

Just because you dont see people in your houseing instance doesnt mean they are not there. I for instance port into my yard and empty my bags then port back out. The only way you will see more players in your instance is for turbine to add more things to do there. Right now all the crafting is done in the towns as is the auctions so that is where most players are when not questing. Kicking people out of their houses will change nothing which is why turbine has to do a full houseing revamp.

/signed

Zitat Zitat von rededdi Beitrag anzeigen
    We have solved the issue of houses in our Kinship. On our forums is a list of everyones house location. Should someone be planning to take a break, in the military, etc. all they have to do is post on our thread they will be gone for a while, and can someone please pay their maintenance. We do have a few military folks, and we have kept them pretty current. I have a couple of folks that are having RL issues, and at this time cannot play, so we keep them paid up.
    That's a great solution!

+1 for practical thinking!

From the Bullroarer Patch Notes for U11:

Housing Upkeep and Foreclosure changes

Housing Upkeep now allows for paying further in advance and adds the option to pay with Mithril Coins. Houses without upkeep paid for the past six months will go into Foreclosure and all items inside will be put into Escrow.
    Note: A 2 month grace period will be allowed for homes which are already more than 6 months overdue when Update 11 goes Live.

Remember, these are from the test server, so this isn't officially set in stone yet, but it's in the works!
    Geändert von Alcaniel (02.05.2013 um 17:27 Uhr) Grund: Typo
    [CENTER][IMG]http://i1204.photobucket.com/albums/bb412/lcainsa/LOTRO/newcustomsig_zpsa3ba3eae.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER]

Zitat Zitat von Lichbane Beitrag anzeigen
    NO! NO! NO! NO! NO!

This is the easy way out and simply will not fix the problems of a fundamentally flawed design.

I am a lifer! I bought the game when it first started. I took a break from the game for two years. For one of those years I diligently logged in each month and spent ALL MY MONEY keeping my place running. Now I'm locked out with no money. It's disheartening getting back into the game now because of that.

Brining REAL WORLD things like rent and eviction into a GAME is an insane idea. The system needs to be completely rethought out and rebuilt from the ground up. Quick fix solutions are NOT the answer.
    I totally agree with you! I too, am a lifer. In the beginning, I paid monthly for two subscriptions of the game for about two to three years. Then, once I saved up enough money, the Lifer deal was being offered again and I bought two Lifer subscriptions at $199 USD each. Considering everyone else got the game free not long after, I felt pretty much ripped off of 400 bucks. Not cool. So, I took an extended break. When I came back I had to unlock two houses and a guild house and I paid maintenance for a yr and a half. I've taken another break and I have run out of gold to upkeep my houses.

I can understand the frustration of wanting a house and not being able to buy it or being part of a neighborhood that is empty. I was in the same boat when I played regularly too, but I've bought and paid for this game twice not to mention my monthly fee on two games for a few years. The least I could get in return is not having to worry about my houses being sold to someone else who probably came on as a F2P player. Here's a thought, give lifers maintenance free housing and take houses away from those that came to the game as F2P players!

/signed

I don't post and neither do my kin so on there behalf signed

between Joliet Il and Sturgeon Bay Wi and Iron River Mi

Smile signed

I was just able to abandon my house and buy one that I have wanted for 5 years! It was "occupied but the upkeep unpaid" for a Long Long time and then this week it was for sale...so I abandoned my house, collected all my stuff from escrow and moved into my beautiful new house that has a great view of the twin falls. I am sooooo happy with that! But I am in search of the quest that has a swan fountain as a reward...can someone help me find it? I know the barter item is in Standgard and I have a level 85 minstrel so that should not be a problem. She is kindred to Standgard. Help! Please Help!

Thorsma on Brandwine or Twanna on Vilya

The Swan Fountain is a quest reward from Volume 3, Book 6 of the Epic Books. You need to have completed Book 4 and Book 5 to start Book 6.
    [CENTER][COLOR=DarkRed][IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v661/viniell/ff-logo-small_zpsdb761690.png[/IMG]
    [/COLOR][URL="http://freefolk.enjin.com/"][COLOR=#daa520][SIZE=3][B]The Free Folk[/B][/SIZE][/COLOR][/URL][COLOR=DarkRed]
    [/COLOR][B][COLOR=#8b4513]A kinless roleplay community on the Landroval server.[/COLOR][/B][COLOR=DarkRed]
    [/COLOR][COLOR=#663300][I]"And we dance to the merriment of all."[/I][/COLOR][COLOR=#800000]
    [/COLOR][COLOR=DarkRed]

[/COLOR]
    [/CENTER]

Seite 3 von 3 ErsteErste 1 2 3