Wir haben festgestellt, dass Euer Browser keine Cookies akzeptiert. Bitte erlaubt die Verwendung von Cookies in den Optionen Eures Browsers, um eine optimale Funktion dieser Webseite zu gewährleisten.
Ergebnis 1 bis 5 von 5

Thema: Darkest Hour

Darkest Hour

Darkest Hour is a newly formed end-game raiding and PvMP kinship. We came together rather quickly due to the need to add another raiding kin to the ranks of Windfola, and have a large active player base of experienced Tier 2 raiders. While end-game content is our primary focus, we also strive to maintain a fun and positive experience for our members.

We currently do not have any restrictions on recruitment and all applicants will be judged on an individual basis. We typically schedule raids 6 nights a week to accommodate our numbers and have ran multiple concurrent raids if a single raid date has an excessive number of sign-ups.

If you have any questions please direct them to Adelvice (alt Vindicta), Gamli or Chupacabre (alt Majorwoodrow).

http://darkesthour-windfola.guildlaunch.com
    Geändert von Yzuki (27.01.2013 um 17:37 Uhr)

Currently prepping to have an East Coast and West coast raid teams when new content comes out. We would like to expand our ranks with a couple more healers (RK's and Minstrels) and Captains.

Im interested im a rk with also a burg.. Ingame name is coles.....Lemme know

I'm from neither coast... but I'm cool... so can I still join?

A few people disappearing due to lack of end-game content to complete so a few spots opening up.

Looking for mind-blowing uber DPSers. Though, there is space for any wishing to raid.

Ventrilo with microphone is a must, you will not raid without these.
    Geändert von Yzuki (17.06.2013 um 20:40 Uhr)