Wir haben festgestellt, dass Euer Browser keine Cookies akzeptiert. Bitte erlaubt die Verwendung von Cookies in den Optionen Eures Browsers, um eine optimale Funktion dieser Webseite zu gewährleisten.
Ergebnis 1 bis 5 von 5

Anyone in NW Minnesota or Easter ND?

Anyone at all? I'm in Fargo-Moorhead, myself.
    Empire of Elendilmir
    Teria, Terria, Teridis, Elizwith

I haven't run across anyone from that area yet, but when I say I'm in MN I often get a "me too" with them in the southern part of the state. I grew up in that part of the state tho, but haven't been back there for years.

I'm not sure about the number of players in the Fargo-Moorhead area, but yes, there are a good number in central and SE Mn, namely Twin Cities area and south. In SE Mn (Roch area) myself, and have a friend down here that is looking to start for a few reasons: it's not WOW, F2P, and various friends on other servers. Being that that is a collage/military area, I'm sure there are quite a few people that get their geek on in LotRO. Happy hunting, and good luck.

Heya..I grew up on the Iron Range in Northern Mn. Hibbing to be exact. no such thing as lotro then. Too cold so moved Florida. Miss my home state tho..Hows the weather?? cold is it? Good to see ya guys
    "Time you enjoy wasting..is not wasted time" -John Lennon

Zitat Zitat von Pagebeck Beitrag anzeigen
    Heya..I grew up on the Iron Range in Northern Mn. Hibbing to be exact. no such thing as lotro then. Too cold so moved Florida. Miss my home state tho..Hows the weather?? cold is it? Good to see ya guys
    I did some work for First National Bank of Chisholm. I'm pretty sure that I flew into Hibbing Airport. I'm from Chicago but I live in the Upper Peninsula of Michigan now.