Wir haben festgestellt, dass Euer Browser keine Cookies akzeptiert. Bitte erlaubt die Verwendung von Cookies in den Optionen Eures Browsers, um eine optimale Funktion dieser Webseite zu gewährleisten.
Ergebnis 1 bis 2 von 2

Help with Buffbars

I've notice that a couple of the debuffs namely- disable and addle are not tracked by the buff bars is that a bug or am i doing something worng? Addle and disable also doesn't come on combat analysis either. Also was wondering is there no way to add bleeds to buff bars as well?
    Thanks for the help

Zitat Zitat von Brewel120 Beitrag anzeigen
    I've notice that a couple of the debuffs namely- disable and addle are not tracked by the buff bars is that a bug or am i doing something worng? Addle and disable also doesn't come on combat analysis either. Also was wondering is there no way to add bleeds to buff bars as well?
    Thanks for the help
    If you're talking about you as a Burglar applying Disable or Addle (or any other debuff/CC) to a mob, then you need to have both Combat Analysis and Buffbars loaded. Make sure you get the latest version of Combat Analysis and check that Disable and Addle are specified in the Debuff configuration (they will be by default if you are playing as a Burglar). And make sure you are showing "Mob Debuffs" in an effect window in Buffbars.

If you're talking about having Disable or Addle applied on you (ie: as a creep or in a spar) from a Burglar, then you can track this as a normal debuff using just Buffbars.