Wir haben festgestellt, dass Euer Browser keine Cookies akzeptiert. Bitte erlaubt die Verwendung von Cookies in den Optionen Eures Browsers, um eine optimale Funktion dieser Webseite zu gewährleisten.
Seite 3 von 10 ErsteErste 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LetzteLetzte
Ergebnis 51 bis 75 von 232
    somewhere between this world and the next...
    Zitat Zitat von warwalker Beitrag anzeigen
    Im gonna do the same as bbats and just add some names you forgot

Guardian: Puffzor
    Before I even tried PvP, Puff invited me to spar in the Twenty-First Hall then gave me a painful lesson in +melee range. (I think the legacy was bugged back then and he could hit me from 20 feet away!)
    Threndinir - Retired Old Dwarf

I'm gonna do the same thing then..

Top Freeps in Dwarrowdelf History

Burglar: Caspur/Jakespeed/Oprah/Billcosby/Xuneng
    Captain: Chaco/Presdas/Merthin/Nvious
    Champion: Illthallion/Karoc/Drakkarmyst
    Guardian: Puffzor/Edlorthar/Idras
    Hunter: Meldreth/Atador/Navgul
    Lore-master: Gallanhael/Sno/Youngguido
    Minstrel: Porkchopsandwich/Doomsie/Erlilda
    Rune-keeper: Viduo/Zidia/Ilthel/Borken/Obewon/Fuzion
    Warden: Card/Jacbo/Toa

Top Creeps in Dwarrowdelf History

BlackArrow: Luggy/Arakaz/Donvlad/Bbatburz
    Defiler: Glorahealz/Xik/Smokeq/Lunath
    Reaver: Aces/Villainous/Render/Rayzr/Karganos
    Weaver: Venomsack/Thorrien/Iliketurtles/Burrow
    Warg: Lavsnack/Vivianpedicure
    Warleader: Crygin/Shapcidrat/Mutilate/Healzrus

I think thats it haha
    Geändert von Toruthil (03.12.2012 um 18:17 Uhr)
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0d216000000085321/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]
    Akv - Reaver, Rank 6 | Toruthil - Guardian, Rank 7

since everyone is posting the best of all time in dwarrowdelf now i will do the same

freeps

gallanhael: lore master
    severas: burglar
    davereg: hunter

creeps

smellycat: warg
    see: reaver
    gallanheal: defiler
    aranhael: weaver
    gallanharrow: blackarrow
    bag: warleader

Ordun, Slag, Foccault, Fuzion,Rigator , Acidor, Porkchop (god of mini even before the BIG buffs minis get in RoI)
    Feydalin (friggin minis, even before their OP'ness), Wahime

These are the names that you guys might've missed (or opinions are different lol), other than that bbat and belv have already mentioned
    Banoon LM
    Here WL (my r5 ranking blow is a DG quest muahahaha)

Glad to know I have not been forgotten. I don't know how many months I spent ganking creeps and making people rage. Ahhhhhh the good ole days. Not doing much here, just kinda inbetween games and doing RL stuff. GW2 burned me out, tried to go back to Star Wars but can't seem to get interested again.

Take care, maybe i'll creep up on you again

-Caspur/Chaco, etc

Zitat Zitat von ChacoTako Beitrag anzeigen
    Glad to know I have not been forgotten. I don't know how many months I spent ganking creeps and making people rage. Ahhhhhh the good ole days. Not doing much here, just kinda inbetween games and doing RL stuff. GW2 burned me out, tried to go back to Star Wars but can't seem to get interested again.

Take care, maybe i'll creep up on you again

-Caspur/Chaco, etc
    Chaco!! Come back to creepside! Now you have to come back, man, because I'm telling you to. >xD}{ Last time I saw you on, you were slaying with a r2 warg ha o7
    Chieftain Rayzr of Dwarrowdelf (Reaver)
    Footman Sakeri of Dwarrowdelf (Captain)

Zitat Zitat von Zoar Beitrag anzeigen
    Chaco!! Come back to creepside! Now you have to come back, man, because I'm telling you to. >xD}{ Last time I saw you on, you were slaying with a r2 warg ha o7
    WTB viduo and caspur? ^.^
    The Fungus-Infested-Tumor-Ridden-Royal-Spiderwarg has come online.
    First r12 Spiderwarg. - Veenom

I logged on the other day for an hour or so. Wasn't too much action, think I gotta find the right time to get on. Seems like they buffed freeps a bit, was hardly putting a dent in them. Buffed healing too.

Nice lists guys, some of the people you mentioned are a little before my time but I do remember them. Hard thinking of all of them off the top of my head and really I was trying to just name 5 great players from each class
    SECOND MARSHAL AENISE - LEVEL 100 BURGLAR
    TARITHUIL - LEVEL 100 CHAMPION
    Forever a Dwarrowdelfian <3
    My PvMP Videos: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZV...fuVom6u7V9nDtw

Zitat Zitat von ChacoTako Beitrag anzeigen
    I logged on the other day for an hour or so. Wasn't too much action, think I gotta find the right time to get on. Seems like they buffed freeps a bit, was hardly putting a dent in them. Buffed healing too.
    creeps got buffed too
    reavers arent the joke they used to be after audacity and all creeps got a nice boost on morale
    so far from what i have seen freeps are less overpowered compared to creeps now
    fights have been really good, both sides getting kills and lots of infamy/renown

Okay guys, we've had our fun giving everyone their props.

But the time has come to give one award to the person who is without a doubt the greatest player in Dwarrowdelf, nay, Lotro, history.

Still holding an unapproachable record of most fellowship invitations and highest k/d ratio (note that I didn't say which way) of all time. Let's give a big hand for the greatest person to ever grace Lotro:

--->Nibble<---
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0d2160100000e1dea/signature.png]Andrag[/charsig]

Bryan ftw!!
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0d2160100000f8df2/signature.png]Iliketurtles[/charsig]

Zitat Zitat von Torqky Beitrag anzeigen
    Bryan ftw!!
    The most skilled fighter on DD ever! Not with weapons, but with words! Sweet, inconsequential words!
    Chieftain Rayzr of Dwarrowdelf (Reaver)
    Footman Sakeri of Dwarrowdelf (Captain)

Zitat Zitat von Skii Beitrag anzeigen
    WTB viduo and caspur? ^.^
    Freaking Vid keeps taunting us in saying "Hey guys! I'll be on this weekend for sure!" And then falls off the planet again for weeks. Scumbag Vid >:c

Oh, and quoting Banoon off one of the other "Best of" threads lol. I bow to Bryanbell's superiority to Doomsie . I wish I could have seen Porkchop, lol, always had kinnies refer back to him - even before the RoI release - and I wanted to know the secrets D:

Zitat Zitat von abukia222 Beitrag anzeigen
    Creeps
    BA:Bryanall
    warg:Bryancandomagic
    Reaver: Bryaneaver
    weaver: Bryancobweb
    defiller: Bryanthewitch
    WL:Bryaning

Freeps
    Guardian: Bryanmm, hands down
    hunter: bryanil
    LM: bryanmonti
    RK: bryanala
    mini: bryanbell
    warden: none so far
    burglar: bryanella
    captain: bryanmichael
    champion: none so far

This is one and only conqueror of moors
    Geändert von FreaverDoomsie (05.12.2012 um 14:09 Uhr)

I miss the agents x( Agent 6 was Mr. Smith btw (or so Agent 1 & 3 told me).
    Oh sure. No love for agent 4. Jerks.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0d21601000007fc3f/signature.png]Healzrus[/charsig]

Freepside:

Champion - Aktis, Delamore
    Loremaster - Sno
    Warden - Me, I mean seriously - Jak and Evo are decent but even Jak is shield-traited with capstone now.
    Runekeeper - Belvegar
    Hunter - Zulubeast, he probably hates me but I've seen him fight and he's still worth the mention here.
    Burglar - Smifro, Anessen and Olathron
    Guardian - Threndinir is only one I've seen and seems pretty good
    Captain - Bring more out guys
    Minstrel - Lunchboxe

Creeps:
    Who really cares. Shap is decent, Saenanthra is a good spider, rest are still ranking and getting better.

Zitat Zitat von Thaelon Beitrag anzeigen
    Freepside:

Champion - Aktis, Delamore
    Loremaster - Sno
    Warden - Me, I mean seriously - Jak and Evo are decent but even Jak is shield-traited with capstone now.
    Runekeeper - Belvegar
    Hunter - Zulubeast, he probably hates me but I've seen him fight and he's still worth the mention here.
    Burglar - Smifro, Anessen and Olathron
    Guardian - Threndinir is only one I've seen and seems pretty good
    Captain - Bring more out guys
    Minstrel - Lunchboxe

Creeps:
    Who really cares. Shap is decent, Saenanthra is a good spider, rest are still ranking and getting better.
    I really only believe there's a few people who actually "hate" the farmers. I've had this conversation with Sno before you guys really got going into the farming and he was cool with what I said. I said that I disagree with what you're doing and that on occasion when it happens to work out, I'll kill a couple of your WLs, which is exactly what I've done. Sno said cool, I ended up doing that, and now it's turned into him or any of the farmers when I kill the head filling my tells with harassment over and over.

You both were good when I was out mooring before you guys farmed, and I'm not discrediting you there, but I disagree with your farming and that's it. There's no need to flip when on occasion you get stopped, it is still a PvP map, and you're gonna have difficulty sometimes, no need to throw around vulgarities and threats. If anything, the people who dislike what you're doing are disappointed, we don't think you're fail or any personal attack on you. There's always the rager on both sides and will slew vulgarities, but that gets nowhere either way, so whoever is doing it should stop.

Now, stat glitching and exploiting is a whole different ball game and that is unacceptable for completely other reasons, but I'd rather not get into that.

Zitat Zitat von Zulubeast Beitrag anzeigen
    I really only believe there's a few people who actually "hate" the farmers. I've had this conversation with Sno before you guys really got going into the farming and he was cool with what I said. I said that I disagree with what you're doing and that on occasion when it happens to work out, I'll kill a couple of your WLs, which is exactly what I've done. Sno said cool, I ended up doing that, and now it's turned into him or any of the farmers when I kill the head filling my tells with harassment over and over.

You both were good when I was out mooring before you guys farmed, and I'm not discrediting you there, but I disagree with your farming and that's it. There's no need to flip when on occasion you get stopped, it is still a PvP map, and you're gonna have difficulty sometimes, no need to throw around vulgarities and threats. If anything, the people who dislike what you're doing are disappointed, we don't think you're fail or any personal attack on you. There's always the rager on both sides and will slew vulgarities, but that gets nowhere either way, so whoever is doing it should stop.

Now, stat glitching and exploiting is a whole different ball game and that is unacceptable for completely other reasons, but I'd rather not get into that.
    ^ this.

I think the majority of people have lost respect for you guys mostly not because of the farming itself, but because of your behavior.
    The Fungus-Infested-Tumor-Ridden-Royal-Spiderwarg has come online.
    First r12 Spiderwarg. - Veenom

Thumbs up

100% agree
    Keorl of Dwarrowdelf - 105 Captain Rank 10
    Erkenwald of Dwarrowdelf - 100 Hunter Rank 3
    Salvar of Dwarrowdelf - 65 Guardian Rank 2

Not been out in a bit, having some memory issues hope to back out soon again ^^
    Freeps:
    Burg: Anessen, Syc
    Captain: Keorl (have not seen carn out much)
    Champ: Delamore, Akitis
    Guard: Not seen many out
    Hunter: Welthrop (hate your spam tracks)
    LM: Ash, nelgor (when he comes out)
    Mini: Torqky, Minie has been out there quite a bit as well ^^
    RK:Xellor, Malandriel
    Warden: Not seen any

Creeps:
    BA: Ludicris, Donvlad (cant be the only freep loathing your constant knockdowns)
    Defiler: Xik, affene
    Reaver: Rayzr
    WL: Shap, Thalu, gartharg is getting better ^^
    Weaver: Veenom, Sae (defiantly learning a lot from these two, best of the best)
    Warg: Iorynn
    Ssupermann: I hate minis, they have satellite lazers

Or you could come join us in GW2 (and possibly ESO later if it's good). I think you'd like the Warrior, it charges things and makes them quite dead. (that's an open invitation to anyone who wants to join the Ainur guys for lulz and lewtz if they get bored here, msg me here or go to our site)

Oh and here's some more names for your old all-time list... Ithillion (Hunter), Focault (Warden), Gilrashna (Spider), Villainous (Reaver), Diremaw (Warg), Dairren (Captain), Staissi (Captain), Trevil (Minstrel), probably more...
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0d21600000001d717/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]
    [url=http://valorguild.org]Join the Valor (form. Ainur) Cross-Gaming Community![/url]

Just thought I would share my truthful and 100% unbiased view point.

Freeps:

Captain: Fainthar
    Warden: Thalendrin
    Burglar: Smifro
    Hunter: Starburrst
    RK: Belvelgar, Raining, Ithilius
    Champion: Gromfeng
    Loremaster: Sno, Zubzubziggywiggy
    Mini: Immune, Lunchboxe
    Guardian: Cardal

Creeps:

defiler: toxitica
    Warleader: cropboss, cropchief
    Reaver: cropa-d, cropqq, cropx-z, crop1-4, crop69, crop420, cropgasm
    Blackarrow: owly
    Weaver: razztoxin
    Warg: roudy
    [URL=http://s1087.photobucket.com/user/foustthejosh/media/download1_zps6a10fd02.jpg.html][IMG]http://i1087.photobucket.com/albums/j462/foustthejosh/download1_zps6a10fd02.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

Zitat Zitat von Jacbo Beitrag anzeigen
    Or you could come join us in GW2 (and possibly ESO later if it's good). I think you'd like the Warrior, it charges things and makes them quite dead. (that's an open invitation to anyone who wants to join the Ainur guys for lulz and lewtz if they get bored here, msg me here or go to our site)

Oh and here's some more names for your old all-time list... Ithillion (Hunter), Focault (Warden), Gilrashna (Spider), Villainous (Reaver), Diremaw (Warg), Dairren (Captain), Staissi (Captain), Trevil (Minstrel), probably more...
    If I had known it was an open invitation I would've popped over to IoJ! I was worried Borken would decline my butt again like here trolo.

I really wish my server (FA) had more of a presence to step it up to T3 or T2...

Cool

Zitat Zitat von Jacbo Beitrag anzeigen

You guys prolly don't know me, but I've heard talk about ainur here and there.
    If this indeed is an open invitation, I'll look into it, and consider joining. If you guys don't mind.

Thundercloudz and Cloudboltz are my main toons in gw2.

Less than three~ Thunder.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0d2160100000fb85e/signature.png]Thunderboltz[/charsig]

If I had known it was an open invitation I would've popped over to IoJ! I was worried Borken would decline my butt again like here trolo.

I really wish my server (FA) had more of a presence to step it up to T3 or T2...
    Yeah, open invitation. There's no raiding which means we take a different approach to guild management, but with similar principles. Server transfers are still available I believe, though you'd need to wait until late night for IoJ to be below Full.

Zitat Zitat von mgm1o1 Beitrag anzeigen
    You guys prolly don't know me, but I've heard talk about ainur here and there.
    If this indeed is an open invitation, I'll look into it, and consider joining. If you guys don't mind.

Thundercloudz and Cloudboltz are my main toons in gw2.
    Sounds good.

GW2 Contacts for any interested: Jacbo, Zydia, Gwyllyn, Piztola

------------------------

Please follow up on the above via PM here, signup on our site, or contact in-game (there). I don't want to derail this thread, was just throwing it out there.

Back on topic, I like that no matter what time you look at in LOTRO "Best Of" threads, you never see more than a couple Wardens. It's like the Highlander class, there can only be one (or a couple :P). It's still one of my favorite class designs from the various MMOs that I've played, so it's good to hear that the skill cap finally matches the effectiveness.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0d21600000001d717/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]
    [url=http://valorguild.org]Join the Valor (form. Ainur) Cross-Gaming Community![/url]

Seite 3 von 10 ErsteErste 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LetzteLetzte