Wir haben festgestellt, dass Euer Browser keine Cookies akzeptiert. Bitte erlaubt die Verwendung von Cookies in den Optionen Eures Browsers, um eine optimale Funktion dieser Webseite zu gewährleisten.
Seite 2 von 2 ErsteErste 1 2
Ergebnis 26 bis 28 von 28
    Yes, first thing to remember is NEVER use same password for two or more MMO's and probably never use same email either. Most internet providers allow more then one email so best thing to do is to create enough emails to handle all your MMO's and use different passwords for each one.

The same thing has just happened to me

the same thing just happened to me!! I was inactive for a couple months and when I came back I could not get on. My password wasn't working and like you I went to the Forgot Password link. But, I never got an email for it. So, I went to forgot username and low and behold, my LOtRO account no longer appeared when the list of accounts linked to my email came through. I just put in a ticket, but I'm worried. All my personal info was on that account. What if they start stalking me or using my info?

Sapience ist offline Former Community Manager & Harbinger of Soon
    Zitat Zitat von Vivamus_Inferna Beitrag anzeigen
    the same thing just happened to me!! I was inactive for a couple months and when I came back I could not get on. My password wasn't working and like you I went to the Forgot Password link. But, I never got an email for it. So, I went to forgot username and low and behold, my LOtRO account no longer appeared when the list of accounts linked to my email came through. I just put in a ticket, but I'm worried. All my personal info was on that account. What if they start stalking me or using my info?
    Before we get too deep into a year old thread, I would recommend you call account support. They are the only ones who can help and a phone call can get this sorted for you in short order. If you can't call, you should submit a support ticket.

Seite 2 von 2 ErsteErste 1 2