Wir haben festgestellt, dass Euer Browser keine Cookies akzeptiert. Bitte erlaubt die Verwendung von Cookies in den Optionen Eures Browsers, um eine optimale Funktion dieser Webseite zu gewährleisten.
Seite 9 von 10 ErsteErste ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 LetzteLetzte
Ergebnis 201 bis 225 von 244
    this is an old outfit I made for my huntress, way too fancy for actually going on a hunt trip, but is good for parading in Celondim :P

rider

head: Helm of the West Tower, classic skirm camp (lvl 65)

shoulders: Shoulders of the West Tower, classic skirm camp (lvl 65)

chest: Breastplate of the West Tower, classic skirm camp (lvl 65)

hands: Gauntlets of the Indomitable Protector, violet dye, Galtrev raid set vendor

legs: Shield-master's Leggings, violet dye, classic skirm barter

feet: Boots of the West Tower, classic skirm camp (lvl 65)

warsteed

Hide Tail and Mane: Solid, Bay color

Steed of the Champion cosmetics, violet dye

Wandering Around Arda
    my Lotro blog :)

Here's my mini in Elthengels..

She's wearing the Simblemyne circlet and cloak dyed violet, the light Hobbit Present scarf dyed violet, and a skirm camp dress in white.

The horse is wearing the Wold warsteed caparison in rose, with a black chestnut hide and mane.
    Galadhloth, Hunter 100, Glirithil, Mini 100, Calanor, LM 100, plus lots and lots of alts
    Watchers of Elendil ~ Landroval ~ Crickhollow ~ Tarciryan Knights
    ~~~~ Imladris in the Forgotten West ~~~~

I was wondering if someone might help me with planning a cosmetic warsteed look.

See, I have my Warden wearing the cosmetic Armor of the Elf-Friend, and I've got it in my head that's he's a Swan-Knight from Dol Amroth.

What kind of War-steed outfit would look like that? Something heavily armored with bright, shining steel, some blue or black, etc.

Thanks!
    [center][img]http://s21.postimg.org/fkjfdnggn/Ethelond_Sig.jpg[/img][/center]

while trying out warbands in west rohan today my runekeeper was lucky enough to find a new halter in a blue warband box. Default color is white, here I dyed it navy to match the steed of nightwood caparison

Geändert von miriadel (21.11.2013 um 16:39 Uhr)

Wandering Around Arda

One of my favorite ones
    RAWR!!!

[charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0d2160000000feb0f/01001/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

My burglar hobbit is the only one who gets the ~*special treatment~* for a warsteed store item, I do love the white horse since a lot of her outfits have white in them

Her steed's fighting outfit - because nothing says burglar more than a blinding yellow horse with sharp knives!

Casual outfit is the sutcrofts set in orange

My Fav Hunter War-Steed Look

It's been a while since Alpo Warg-Chow was shown off. Meet Alpo's sisters. Not quite sure why the screenies are fuzzy, they are sharp on my computer.

Warsteed w/ Michel Delving Pieces and Matching Light Armor Pieces

Wold and Michel Delving Mix

I put my Light Caparison of the Wold w/ Michel Delving (Bounder's Bounty Vendor) Gear and Leggings and dyed all Rivendell Green:

The new anniversary cosmetic is as dark as can be, and I don't quite understand why. I decided to dye it forest green. Rivendell would have been better, because my minstrel is wearing all in Rivendell green, but that would cost money...

The Halter is of the Entwash set, the leggings are from the last spring event (Spring Lissuin set)

I forgot the saddle, it is from the West Rohan drops.

The character is wearing a Symbelmyne circlet (default), shoulder pads of drinking (gold) and everything else in Rivendell Green, Reveller's Cloak of the Ogodil, Ancient Inlaid Breastplate, thick Dwarf-make Cotton Gloves, and Rock-Climber's Shoes.

Greetings, Polymachos

warsteed outfits..

[charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0b20c000000072e59/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Wow you guys have some nice warsteeds! Has anyone done any with the cosmetics from the steed of rivendell?

This is *not* a favorite Warsteed cosmetic, rather a desperate attempt to make this carpet from the summer event somehow tolerable.

The carpet (aka caparison) is dyed Rivendell Green, the West Rohan Halter dyed Dark Green, the Spring Lissun Leggings Rivendell Green. The saddle is taken from the Spring Lissuin set, too. Coat and Tail are both Copper.

This one looks much better:

Full Rivendell set, halter and leggings dyed Rivendell Green, caparison Grey. Coat is Flaxen Chestnut, Tail is Blood Bay.

Greetings, Polymachos
    Geändert von Polymachos (05.08.2014 um 21:03 Uhr)

Wow! This is a gorgeous warsteed

Wandering Around Arda

How do you get the Rivendell set? I have look on the store and can not find it.

It was only available in June, and then got replaced by another steed. The designs are changed about once each month.

Greetings, Polymachos

cool stuff

New steed

Anyone know what rep is needed for the new steed in the latest expansion? I know 200 coins are needed but what rep level? seems the rep is done different there then the normal. In the Gondor Aflame area. I have the 200 coins but what rep level is needed. I am hero level currently.
    Geändert von XazElephas (11.11.2014 um 20:24 Uhr)

Zitat Zitat von XazElephas Beitrag anzeigen
    Anyone know what rep is needed for the new steed in the latest expansion? I know 200 coins are needed but what rep level? seems the rep is done different there then the normal. In the Gondor Aflame area. I have the 200 coins but what rep level is needed. I am hero level currently.
    You need Pelargir rep I believe. I believe it's in the name of the barterer like Quartermaster - Pelargir or something.

Anyway, I just did tasks and quests with rep accelerators to get it quickly.
    Chromite (Hunter) - Grumbletocks (Guardian) on Landroval, Appendage (Hunter) on Brandywine

War steed of the citadel

I'm quite fond of the new Yule caparison this year. With the right dye it matches my main's outfit splendidly.

3 Fountain Street, Towerglan, Bree-land Homesteads, Arkenstone, Sweden
    No the best picture but i did not see this thread... will prep some.

Dark Grey skin colour and a darker tail, Coal I think it was.
    The Champion Steed outfit is very nice and I see others in this thread also seem to like it. Evendim Blue.
    The Elruthrim Brethren of Arkenstone
    Malancil 105 CHN, Historian | Gilthiron 102 CPT, Explorer | Sturmdrang 76 WDN, Woodsman
    Anancite 71 GRD, Armourer | Tarostel 54 HNT, Armsman | Angredeth 95 HNT, Tinker

I've been messing about with some anniversary combos...

Latest barterable caparison, dyed indigo.

Six-year anniversary saddle and flag, minus the caparison (which is just a bit too glitzy for my captain), plus light leggings of the Norcrofts.

T'would be better with some straps and stirrups, but I can't complain.
    "The Road goes ever on and on, down from the door where it began"

R9 Weaver | R6 Stalker | R6 Defiler | 105 CPT | 105 LM | Landroval

Seite 9 von 10 ErsteErste ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 LetzteLetzte