Wir haben festgestellt, dass Euer Browser keine Cookies akzeptiert. Bitte erlaubt die Verwendung von Cookies in den Optionen Eures Browsers, um eine optimale Funktion dieser Webseite zu gewährleisten.
Seite 11 von 11 ErsteErste ... 7 8 9 10 11
Ergebnis 251 bis 270 von 270
    Thank you for this wonderful guide.

I'm halfway through rebuilding the town. I've completed 7 of 14 for the Hytbold deed and have unlocked the resource quests, but none of the NPCs that give the quests to rebuild parts of the town are offering quests. The daily Aid quest to do 5 regional quests still works, but none of the rebuilding quests are available. I've visited and attempted to talk to all of the NPCs. Do you have any idea what might be causing this and how to fix it?

Zitat Zitat von SteeleMagnolia Beitrag anzeigen
    I'm halfway through rebuilding the town. I've completed 7 of 14 for the Hytbold deed and have unlocked the resource quests, but none of the NPCs that give the quests to rebuild parts of the town are offering quests. The daily Aid quest to do 5 regional quests still works, but none of the rebuilding quests are available. I've visited and attempted to talk to all of the NPCs. Do you have any idea what might be causing this and how to fix it?
    Some of the rebuilding quests will be offered only after you reach the Ally and Kindred standings with the reputation factions of Rohan. Since you unlocked the crafting instances already, you already bypasses the Ally threshold and it could happen that you completed all the rebuilds offered by Ally NPCs but did not start the Kindred ones. If this is the case, just keep doing the daily regional quests and accumulate Hytbold tokens until the Kindred state with any of the factions is reached.
    Ishtarien - Captain
    Kadarka - MNS 105 / Ishtarel - HNT 105 / Ishtaridas - LRM 105
    Cabernetta - GRD 105 / Ishtari - RNK 105 / Ishti - BRG 105 / Medovinus - BRN 105

The Mellowship || Eldar -> Evernight

Fantastic guide! I always give this link to people asking anything about Hytbold.
    Well done! I look forward to more of your contributions.
    Fredelas is a great boon to the Lord of the Rings Online community. Turbine should be very grateful to have such a player.

Question I heard somewhere...

that after you reach 95, you can't complete the quests anymore... Is there any problems with completing this now that the level cap is higher?

At 84 I began doing the quests, & don't work at it every day, but have already reached 87, almost 88 & haven't gotten ally with any of the areas that I need to yet. Although I don't mind the grind so much because it's going to help all my alts, I didn't want to get most of the way done & not be able to complete it.

This is a really great thread! I appreciate all the work that went into assembling it. Thanks!

False information; been completing them at 100 (seems to take forever...)

Edit: Sorry for the necro, didn't notice the date...
    Geändert von Urwendil (07.09.2014 um 23:45 Uhr) Grund: Necro...

Zitat Zitat von Lunasa Beitrag anzeigen
    Some of the rebuilding quests will be offered only after you reach the Ally and Kindred standings with the reputation factions of Rohan. Since you unlocked the crafting instances already, you already bypasses the Ally threshold and it could happen that you completed all the rebuilds offered by Ally NPCs but did not start the Kindred ones. If this is the case, just keep doing the daily regional quests and accumulate Hytbold tokens until the Kindred state with any of the factions is reached.
    Quote:So far all I have been able to is 2 builds and no quests are showing to continue 1,200 left for kindred with Sucrofts what am I doing wrong there is nothing just daily tasks and no more options to rebuild anything.

Zitat Zitat von basetet Beitrag anzeigen
    Quote:So far all I have been able to is 2 builds and no quests are showing to continue 1,200 left for kindred with Sucrofts what am I doing wrong there is nothing just daily tasks and no more options to rebuild anything.
    There are a total of 9 NPC's that take your Hytbold tokens. The one outside the Meadhall, and 2 in each of the four areas of Hytbold (Wold, Norcrofts, Entwash and Sutcrofts); One of the NPC's will offer you rebuilding quests when you're Ally with the reputation and the other will offer you rebuilding quests when you're Kin.

Keep in mind, since the recent revamp, all of the rebuilding quests only take 1 Token each, as opposed to the 5-15 required previously. So, it's very easy to have far more tokens than you'll ever need by the time you get to the appropriate reputation for the next batch of rebuilding quests.

I have just started Hytbold with my lvl 86 captain so a couple of questions,

Is it worth doing all the rebuilding of Hytbold with her

Are the armour sets worth grinding for or should i wait.

The Hytbold Armour was great when the level cap was 85 but I have found that level 86+ armour (even the yellow quest rewards and drops) has much higher stats. I just ran my Guardian through Rohan and I skipped the Hytbold grind. The same applies for jewellery and LIs...level 86s have much higher stats than the level 85 items.
    If more of us valued food and cheer and song above
    hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world.
    - J.R.R. Tolkien, The Hobbit

Zitat Zitat von Atrixzia Beitrag anzeigen
    I have just started Hytbold with my lvl 86 captain so a couple of questions,

Is it worth doing all the rebuilding of Hytbold with her

Are the armour sets worth grinding for or should i wait.
    Due to the power creep that came with Helm's Deep, even the random Green armor that drops from lvl 85 mobs in Wildermore will have better stats than the Hytbold armor.
    I'd say to skip Hytbold, but for the daily Crafting Instances that it holds for T8 resources; Specifically the Scholar one (need ally with the Norcrofts) which will give you LI titles as rewards.

After U15 (i think?) all building upgrades cost 1 Hytbold token, and each quest gives 10 of those tokens, so you can complete it now in few days.
    The armour doesnt worth it, but its a nice accomplishment for completionists and there is also the reputation with 4 factions (4x15TP for Ally, 4x20TP for Kindred, not bad for F2P players).

Indeed, lvl 86 items are far more efficient and even the yellow quest items in the beginning of West Rohan will make Hytbold set obsolete for your characters. A nice alternative could be some purple items from scaled instances in lvl 85-86.
    Marolytrien 100CHP - Drysra 100 HNT - Lonien 100 MNS - Barovius 97 CPT - Strafro 85 GRD

You have to get Kindred standing with all 4 factions to complete Hytbold, with only 5 quests available daily which means 6000 reputation. You are starting Hybold with Friend standing, close to Ally, if you finished all quests in Eastment, and you have to get Kindred standing with all 4 factions to complete rebuilding of Hytbold. Tokes are not a problem since update, but you still have to get Kindred standings in Eastment. It takes minimum 25 days, it is little bit more than a few

I have a queation on this...I finished Kin with all....did all the rebuilding I can see...did the Witan instance afterward, but Rinwald still has a the Aiding the Eastemnet quest available for me to take again. Will this quest always be available? Or do I still have something else to do?

Zitat Zitat von stevep12 Beitrag anzeigen
    I have a queation on this...I finished Kin with all....did all the rebuilding I can see...did the Witan instance afterward, but Rinwald still has a the Aiding the Eastemnet quest available for me to take again. Will this quest always be available? Or do I still have something else to do?
    That quest will always be there. It is the main quest for the dailies. You can accept it once per day then go do whichever 5 dailies you want. Then the main quest will reset and you can get it again anytime you want.

Zitat Zitat von stevep12 Beitrag anzeigen
    The reason it remains available is so you can earn more tokens to use to barter for furniture, armor for yourself, or armor for your alts.

OK....just wondering...but I think I am done with Hytbold...feels like Ive been there forever....worse than how long it toook to do all of Moria

I've actually had a hard time with the Aiding the Norcrofts deed involved in this. Two quests; Banners of the Enemy and Sâd Torech: Pitched Battle, I cannot seem to be able to do. They just never show up. It's been this way for over a week, and I log in each day and even at different times to see if the quests change throughout the day. I'm trying to finish the Aiding the Eastemnet deed, but for a week and a half now I've been unable to get those last two quests to even show up. Anyone know if these quests are gone for good, or are they just incredibly rare?

Zitat Zitat von Magnificent_Unsu Beitrag anzeigen
    I've actually had a hard time with the Aiding the Norcrofts deed involved in this. Two quests; Banners of the Enemy and Sâd Torech: Pitched Battle, I cannot seem to be able to do. They just never show up. It's been this way for over a week, and I log in each day and even at different times to see if the quests change throughout the day. I'm trying to finish the Aiding the Eastemnet deed, but for a week and a half now I've been unable to get those last two quests to even show up. Anyone know if these quests are gone for good, or are they just incredibly rare?
    It's all in the luck of the draw. Each town (Eaworth, Harwick, Snowbourn and Cliving) has 11-13 different quests, and only 4 of them will be available on a given day, obtainable from the three different NPCs. The mounted combat instance for all 4 towns is always available. The other two NPCs vary theirs from day to day -- that would be the landscape quest and the public instance quest (which always has two quests with it).

What likely happened is that somewhere early on in your run of these, you got Sad Torech but you only took Sinking Feeling. Maybe you had already done too many other quests, and so wasn't able to take Pitched Battle at the same time.

In any case, there is, to my knowledge, no bug with these and they haven't been removed. I wouldn't necessarily call it rare, either. It's all in the RNG. Gladsnel offers four different landscape quests and Aldbeort offers four different public instances (with two quests apiece). On any given day, you have 25% chance to get the quest you want from either of them. So yeah, it can definitely take a week, or longer, before the RNG finally swings your way, but just keep with it and they will eventually show for you.

As for checking multiple times a day, the quests will reset (and RNG will determine what the new available quests will be, whether the same or different) at 3 AM EST/servertime. I don't know what timezone you are in, so you may need to adjust that time to match yours, or just use the in-game clock to help keep track.

Good luck!
    R5 100 GRD Marevayave - Leader of Riddermarked For Death
    R8 100 MNS Fayah/100 LM Siennah/100 HNT Dinenol/100 RK Dhurik
    100 CHN Alachas/85 CPT Dinfaerien/60 BUR Dhax/35 WDN Godoric
    R9 100 MNS Fayeh (alt Wilya) - Lonely Mountain Band @ Landroval

Zitat Zitat von Mar-Evayave Beitrag anzeigen
    It's all in the luck of the draw. Each town (Eaworth, Harwick, Snowbourn and Cliving) has 11-13 different quests, and only 4 of them will be available on a given day, obtainable from the three different NPCs. The mounted combat instance for all 4 towns is always available. The other two NPCs vary theirs from day to day -- that would be the landscape quest and the public instance quest (which always has two quests with it).

What likely happened is that somewhere early on in your run of these, you got Sad Torech but you only took Sinking Feeling. Maybe you had already done too many other quests, and so wasn't able to take Pitched Battle at the same time.

In any case, there is, to my knowledge, no bug with these and they haven't been removed. I wouldn't necessarily call it rare, either. It's all in the RNG. Gladsnel offers four different landscape quests and Aldbeort offers four different public instances (with two quests apiece). On any given day, you have 25% chance to get the quest you want from either of them. So yeah, it can definitely take a week, or longer, before the RNG finally swings your way, but just keep with it and they will eventually show for you.

As for checking multiple times a day, the quests will reset (and RNG will determine what the new available quests will be, whether the same or different) at 3 AM EST/servertime. I don't know what timezone you are in, so you may need to adjust that time to match yours, or just use the in-game clock to help keep track.

Good luck!
    Thanks for helping clear it up! Yeah, I've just been a bit frustrated as I check every single day and those two quests have not come up once in well over a week. I was just getting worried since I hadn't seen them in that long if they may have been removed . At least now I know to keep patient and keep at it, it'll have to come up eventually.

Zitat Zitat von Magnificent_Unsu Beitrag anzeigen
    Thanks for helping clear it up! Yeah, I've just been a bit frustrated as I check every single day and those two quests have not come up once in well over a week. I was just getting worried since I hadn't seen them in that long if they may have been removed . At least now I know to keep patient and keep at it, it'll have to come up eventually.
    Yeah, I wish that daily repeatables like Hytbold and Wildermore were revamped even more than they are already, to take the RNG out of the quests. Just let all NPCs offer all quests every day. The reason for the grind is gone. It was 15 levels ago. It's time to get rid of the grind.

Anyway, just keep checking back like you have been. Eventually those two quests should appear.
    R5 100 GRD Marevayave - Leader of Riddermarked For Death
    R8 100 MNS Fayah/100 LM Siennah/100 HNT Dinenol/100 RK Dhurik
    100 CHN Alachas/85 CPT Dinfaerien/60 BUR Dhax/35 WDN Godoric
    R9 100 MNS Fayeh (alt Wilya) - Lonely Mountain Band @ Landroval

Seite 11 von 11 ErsteErste ... 7 8 9 10 11