Wir haben festgestellt, dass Euer Browser keine Cookies akzeptiert. Bitte erlaubt die Verwendung von Cookies in den Optionen Eures Browsers, um eine optimale Funktion dieser Webseite zu gewährleisten.
Seite 3 von 169 ErsteErste 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 53 103 ... LetzteLetzte
Ergebnis 51 bis 75 von 4216
    Our group when we left from Lug when u were hugging (a RK Ananerth I think had just left)

NOTE: right mouse click - view image for full screen

Once more Haras fails Posts screens of the small fights where he didnt have the zerggrp that farmed the red ranks xD GJ lol.

First 2 screens poor spider is solo... As you can see no IP or Buffs from the craid so 7vMe And camping my 15min burrow(first screen) was your doom,as the creepgrp charged and you died.. Works each time..So again,you grouped with ppl vs me ungrouped alone in burrow...

3rd screen,im sure you didnt hug TA,or stayed close to the gates to run inside each time xD ... And again few creeps,loads of freeps and freep NPCs on the screen,thats when u charge,if we are all there u ran back inside..

Last screen,you said in a post above we had same numbers.. u had 3 minstrels and a cappy... You shouldnt need to hug and stay close to TA gates with that grp,yet you ran there and inside each time we charged...

I burrow cause freeps hit me for 3-4k ... im sure u get hit for 2-3k constantly on your champ aswell if you are solo,oh wait lol you dont leave glain without a group xD
    Geändert von Cillion (12.10.2012 um 09:12 Uhr)

On large fights u weren't even there, only when Fraelin reached u came out..

4 stars on 0 audacity? Good job or maybe good hole!

Don't try to play it WW pvp patron judging the others when u have at the same time this behaviour and so many stars while as u say ''u are being zerged''

Zitat Zitat von jivius Beitrag anzeigen
    On large fights u weren't even there, only when Fraelin reached u came out..

4 stars on 0 audacity? Good job or maybe good hole!

Don't try to play it WW pvp patron judging the others when u have at the same time this behaviour and so many stars while as u say ''u are being zerged''

*yawn* i was there all the time Just not running into you feeding you like others did for no reason...
    My defiler wich i play in raids,doesnt have 4 stars tho so u talk BS as always boy ^.^
    Spider i play mostly solo or small grps,and like i already said,you where busy farming the lowranks outside OC and TA,so u didnt kill me,or even see me,i got told you always want to kill me asap when you spot me,well m8 you fail even as on those screens you with grp me solo! l2p finnaly

Hmm.. u split dots to every freep so as to take the kills away from the battle and run away when creeps wipe..

Too brave as your daily raging instructions!

If u want this kind of game don't judge anyone who is trying to form random freep groups and have some action on this server..

U know inside ground holes u are not able to see the (rating) stars..
    Geändert von jivius (12.10.2012 um 09:25 Uhr)

You and the rating insults xD Rating says nothing... My defiler had lower rating then your champ had for ages,so what do you say now? See,Haras 1,5 stars Dartvader 2 stars... BIG difference,i must be such a rating hugger LOLOLOLOLOL Fail more pls,it amuses me..

I play a healer creepside... Have you ever tried playing a hard to play class,or even a creep in pvp? Answer is no you dont.. so keep QQing about my rating,as long as you fail to kill me when im solo and you are grouped it will stay high

Is that all you can say? rating? Well once again,if you fail to kill me with your 10 nablet friends then no wonder...
    Yeah your action consisted of farming red ranked creeps over and over... Cool stuff dude. Pve and zergs,as always.. nothing new here
    Geändert von Cillion (12.10.2012 um 10:37 Uhr)

We saw on screenies how zerg were the groups that u burried down..

Yesterday the creeps that died more times were blue rank because they tried to protect the low ranks inside red TA something u didn't even try..

We saw on screenies how zerg were the groups that u burried down..

Yesterday the creeps that died more times were blue rank because they tried to protect the low ranks inside red TA something u didn't even try..

In none of your screens i have more ppl then you... The definition of Zerg is known to you right? 2 of them im ungrouped aka i get no heals or anyting,you grouped with 6-7ppl
    And in 1 im in a grp,where baga and attila are near me,and your group`s ranged and healers near TA as u can see on the minimap,ready to run inside/charge us after we had NPCs...

I play solo,something you dont even know what it is...

Yes,those creeps said : Lets give them kills so they get some Balls! Unfortunately,it didnt work,and i knew it wont.. I wont charge so you get kills for free and keep hugging at the slightest sign of a stronger creepgrp vs you. If they wanna feed you points their thing,they are naive enough to think that you will change...

Zitat Zitat von Cillion Beitrag anzeigen
    You and the rating insults xD Rating says nothing... My defiler had lower rating then your champ had for ages,so what do you say now? See,Haras 1,5 stars Dartvader 2 stars... BIG difference,i must be such a rating hugger LOLOLOLOLOL Fail more pls,it amuses me..

http://dailystats.theblackappendage....rd/Withywindle

The names of the creeps that took more renown on yesterday blood pool fights

The names of yesterdays top rated creeps

Hmm..

No need to be refered to your freep's rating..

EDIT: Rating reveals the way of playing and the pvp u really want so IT MEANS SOMETHING !
    Geändert von jivius (12.10.2012 um 10:57 Uhr)

Again the rating BS? xD

Sry that you make your points by PVE and ZERG wich results in you not getting as much rating as me SOLO and PVPing... Any more fails? ^.^

And,well,i see none of the red ranked creeps that got farmed show up in the top 15... while the farmers are all there,so for them it wasnt really any good was it... Fail haras?

Ok so.. Since you wanted it that way :

Haras max rating in the last 3 shown pages of his char : 1,654
    Dartvader max rating in the last 3 shown pages of his char : 1,619

This are both chars wich we are 99% grouped with.. And there we go,your rating is higher So i guess you are the one with the rating obsession..

If i play solo ofc i run from 10 freeps... Not gonna give free points to raidbabys..

attila nightkiller are red ranks on top 15..

See the red freep ranks that we had on our groups.
    This people hadn't come even 5 times on Moors and u call them zergers expecting from them to react as at least R9ers..

Too low challenges for a pro player..

attila nightkiller are red ranks on top 15..

See the red freep ranks that we had on our groups.
    This people hadn't come even 5 times on Moors and u call them zergers expecting from them to react as at least R9ers..

Too low challenges for a pro player..
    No answer to your rating beeign higher then mine? awwww...

Nightkiller,ask affected how he made those points,cba to post the screen since it gets deleted anyway...
    Attila was with us at the end... so we have 1 and a half red ranks out of what 15 that where getting farmed... Freep rank means nothing,most of those red ranks u mention have good pve gear,and firstage weapon like Andree... They still do good dmg,unlike a lowrank wich has no skills and dies in 3 hits from a pve geared freep,but ofc for you creeps are OP,fail fail fail...

Ok so.. Since you wanted it that way :

Haras max rating in the last 3 shown pages of his char : 1,654
    Dartvader max rating in the last 3 shown pages of his char : 1,619

This are both chars wich we are 99% grouped with.. And there we go,your rating is higher So i guess you are the one with the rating obsession..
    People is laughing! Master of statistics! lol

Bazilion, Dartspine, Dartbane are some other players!

Have to leave now.. write some more funny things and I ll answer late at night!
    Geändert von jivius (12.10.2012 um 11:25 Uhr)

You didnt read huh?

Bazillion solo...
    Dartbane solo...
    Dartspinne solo...
    Yes ofc i run with those when 10 come to kill me... And if the 10 are bad and fail at it,rating goes up...

Dartvader is just like Haras,a raidchar... and there you lead in rating Dont compare apples to bananas silly boy...
    Oh well,didnt expect you to know what the difference between solo and zergbaby is... You only know 1 of that,and that surely isnt solo..

You didnt read huh?

Bazillion solo...
    Dartbane solo...
    Dartspinne solo...
    Yes ofc i run with those when 10 come to kill me... And if the 10 are bad and fail at it,rating goes up...

Dartvader is just like Haras,a raidchar... and there you lead in rating Dont compare apples to bananas silly boy...
    Oh well,didnt expect you to know what the difference between solo and zergbaby is... You only know 1 of that,and that surely isnt solo..
    There's no alibi in way of playing when u are solo or duo otherwise we shouldn't say anything about Vani..

+ Dartspine, Dartbane has joined most times on creep groups
    Geändert von jivius (12.10.2012 um 11:29 Uhr)

There's no alibi in way of playing when u are solo or duo otherwise we should't say anything about Vani..

+ Dartspine, Dartbane has joined most times on creep groups

Wrong,my spider rarely joins the groups... I mostly logg defiler when we make raids.. And,yeah compare sideswitching to kill someone in a Questspot to playing solo in all situations... moar fail pls.. 10v2 =/= 1v1 sideswitching ya know...

I joined groups yes,but those times i never had such a high rating,so your argument is not really working...

Ok creeps that have grouped so many times with Dartspinne, Dartbane just laugh now..

Disclaimer of responsibility is not suitable for someone who is raging everyday for the others actions

Keep searching alibis for your lame way of playing (that u have many times blame the others) and maybe u ll be able to cheat yourself and your friends that u are right..

Really have to go, the rest at night..

You dont read...

Dartspinne,doesnt group alot.. ask the creeps I mostly group on defiler,since Months... I barely even play my BA since i started Defiler... You fail,and you keep repeating the same lies over and over...

If you think playing solo as a creep other then warg is searching an alibi then sure... try it

Ok creeps that have grouped so many times with Dartspinne, Dartbane just laugh now..
    well, then you got exactly 0 creeps that laugh...

I can confirm that freep group consisted of 14 freeps for a very long time yesterday (when zrinko joined you). Those screenshots depict a situation that didn't last long. Carry on now. With better evidence/facts. Or maybe you could just spare this thread and continue elsewhere (PvMP & Other unimportant stuff).

Zitat Zitat von TheBor Beitrag anzeigen
    continue elsewhere
    sigh ok.

OK.. Sauce time..

Baz, stop this. You care, again.

Haras, seriously, if you wanna be a good leader, or even just a leader (cuz that what you have in your raids is anarchy), learn the classes and skills. You dont have any idea how many usefull things alll other classes have to screw the creep raid. Leading is not seting a RAT, scream kill kill kill and heal me heal me. Make your group moving, its another thing you lack and you have huge issues because of it. You dont have to move around map, but you have to move in your raid. I draged you, other champs and burglars countless times out of your group, and your group was too far from you, then all ranged/healers died.

And now thing you fail the most, dude, really, learn to clobber. Its a skill for interupts. you will do more harm if you interupt me/healer then if you are dmging me with cool skills.

Bottom line, learn the basics of your class and other classes, get order in your raid, learn basics of teamwork, then discuss $%&/ with baz here on forums.

If only creeps could have all those utility skills freeps have.

To paw:
    Zrinko didn't join us yesterday he was soloing..
    Dartspinne wasn't near 13 freep raid until fraelin group u so i couldn't take any screen of him there..
    He got in ground even on 7 freep group I don t want to imagine what could happened at 13 freep group..
    Although we got Rangers buff our 10 group push creeps out of TR and we got inside red TA then more freeps came
    and our group had 13 max

To Lutz:

After RoR I ll focous on my alts and I ll learn other classes skills but why do u expect so many things from freeps that they don't even know their skills? Do U wait from me to learn them play their class? U can start leading freep raids and learn some tips to new players..

It's not my type to troll and I won't continue to pay attention on Baz because I have more serious things to do..
    I wanted to give him some pressure with his trolling methods so as he can se if this raging stance helps pvp..

I don't have any problems with other players and I m not going to fall into his low level

Cu on battlefields!
    Geändert von jivius (12.10.2012 um 16:37 Uhr)

Seite 3 von 169 ErsteErste 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 53 103 ... LetzteLetzte