Wir haben festgestellt, dass Euer Browser keine Cookies akzeptiert. Bitte erlaubt die Verwendung von Cookies in den Optionen Eures Browsers, um eine optimale Funktion dieser Webseite zu gewährleisten.
Seite 125 von 169 ErsteErste ... 25 75 115 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 135 ... LetzteLetzte
Ergebnis 3.101 bis 3.125 von 4216
    I know little about minis etc, but ofc have a wl and a defi - although not played my defi since u13 except for testing the heals = so I'm no expert but:

The usual creep group setup of one defi, one wl per group is now more potent than it used to be.

So considering we used to have nice fights with the freeps with one mini per group and the creeps with the above setup, why is the setup still the same now the defi is a lot more powerful?

I'm not saying that freeps can't debuff more effectively - they can and I think that post I posted above re debuffing is very useful. But despite this, i think for a 12 man creep group facing 12 man freep group, 2 defis and 2 wls is way too much - 1 wl and 1 defi/2 defi (at a push) is more reasonable - yes it sounds risky, but I think those 2 defis between them can keep that wl up - and if they can't, maybe craid should focus on taking down lm and a burg at start of fight to reduce freep cc

As for 12 creeps with that setup vs 20 freeps = i think then that setup is fine, freeps can counter it with the right fraid - but if freeps don't have a nice setup (lots of squishies etc) and are struggling to get more, craid after an easy wipe of the freeps should maybe think about asking some people to switch to lower rank chars.

I wish we could have a focus on dps and tactics rather than a 'who can heal' best competition. It shouldn't be 'oh no that guy is being ratted, heal through that dps!! - it should be 'ok guys, blah is ratted, get some webs/slows down, traps down, cc the melee train and heal him too' - healing alone shouldn't win it.

I wasn't here yesterday, so can't comment on fights then. But I haven't seen creeps being wildly unreasonable with their setups so far, challenging to freeps maybe yes, but unbeatable? No. But I do think its sad that healing rather than coordination, timing and cc can win the day

Also, ty to Tam for nice 1 v 1s today sad that you to specc glory to have a chance, but champs getting some love in 13.1 i hear
    Geändert von Akrorgash (29.04.2014 um 10:46 Uhr)

Zitat Zitat von da-hawkz Beitrag anzeigen
    4 2x4=8 healers , 1/3!!! of raid is healing on full craid . Yes dahawk we have 8 healers for those reasons,we dont have faint etc etc..SAY it dont deny it..
    Few days before u13 i played exclusively freepside and i have seen this setup (2 healers per group) in fraids, i havnt heard any sort of QQ from raidmates that this is unfair.

creeps need 2 healers lets say we have 24v24 2x4=8 healers .
    No, its not like that, it changes with the size of the craid.
    In a 6 man grp you need 2 healers. But in bigger grps its not necessary, cause you can bubble outside of the grp also.

in a 12man grp you need 3 if one of them is a wl. Why ? Cause crosshealing from wl su**s.

Zitat Zitat von Akrorgash Beitrag anzeigen
    I wish we could have a focus on dps and tactics rather than a 'who can heal' best competition.
    I agree but if you have the situation that pure dps can be out healed by both grps then the tactic will become important.
    Then you have to think about debuffs, stuns and dps cause you know pure dps is not enough.
    That would be more interessting imo.

Can you see that its not the same anymore?Defilers have great heals,warleaders as well.You cant compare cappy heals with warleader?!why do they need a warleader per group? sorry this is stacking for me.
    Seems they are overpowred atm they can do it fine with 1 defiler or warleader.
    Why do we need a warleader per group ?. WHY?
    Because when I played with one in a 12 man you killed her (rockgash) repeatedly( and wiped us coz we had no rez then) until she was on the points of a ragequit ( you can always tell, they stop complaining and go quiet).There is no creep equivalent to fellowship heart , we have to bubble each other , its the only skill not disabled by silence.
    Last night we never had more than 12 , 1 wl and defi per group, I took screen shots because I suspected there would be qq.
    Didn't play WL because the day before you just couldn't take me down so asked Korbe to bring his rank 5 instead.
    Those who have been in creep raids know I try not to stack heals, didn't invite kimimaro who was on , Grabash was sulking the other day because I wouldn't invite his defiler.
    There are a lot of spiders and defilers around at the moment.
    Accusations of zerging and heal stacking ( not to mention corpse jumping) when freeps refuse help from kalaz. swiss and beo who all have in previous days tried to help you is only likely to piss me off from trying to be reasonable.

From Akro

"I wish we could have a focus on dps and tactics rather than a 'who can heal' best competition. It shouldn't be 'oh no that guy is being ratted, heal through that dps!! - it should be 'ok guys, blah is ratted, get some webs/slows down, traps down, cc the melee train and heal him too' - healing alone shouldn't win it.

I wasn't here yesterday, so can't comment on fights then. But I haven't seen creeps being wildly unreasonable with their setups so far, challenging to freeps maybe yes, but unbeatable? No. But I do think its sad that healing rather than coordination, timing and cc can win the day"

The thing is Akro we still insist on all on TS and do have coordination ,timing and CC along with decent healing ,Can the freeps say the same?

Zitat Zitat von elfbane1 Beitrag anzeigen
    "I wish we could have a focus on dps and tactics rather than a 'who can heal' best competition. It shouldn't be 'oh no that guy is being ratted, heal through that dps!! - it should be 'ok guys, blah is ratted, get some webs/slows down, traps down, cc the melee train and heal him too' - healing alone shouldn't win it.

I wasn't here yesterday, so can't comment on fights then. But I haven't seen creeps being wildly unreasonable with their setups so far, challenging to freeps maybe yes, but unbeatable? No. But I do think its sad that healing rather than coordination, timing and cc can win the day"

The thing is Akro we still insist on all on TS and do have coordination ,timing and CC along with decent healing ,Can the freeps say the same?
    You know I haven't been in craids since u13. So maybe you do have the above now

Pre u13 craids = yes coordinated impale, I never heard coordinated VT being called for (but then i guess not always a great amount of bas around, so can understand that) Blight sometimes called for. Webs were sometimes called for. Wargs and Spiders left to do their own thing - fine if they know what they are doing but seeing as wargs have difficulty scouting, i don't see how they'd be able to use their cc effectively in a craid without being told what to do....other examples too like little use of reaver dust and ba traps: not used often. I'm not saying 'if you did all this, you'd win all of the time' -> but have been times when there's been disbands/more healers invited when I feel instead, other things could have been improved. HOWEVER: you play wl which is quite a stressful class to play in r v r situation, not as easy for you to be calling for this than if a dps class is leading. I have found that leaders who are telling their craids/fraids to do everything, literally saying stuff like 'hit that skill' do better than those who leave their craid/fraid to it -> but again, i think its quite sad that people need someone to tell them how to play effectively in a given situation.

You may think I'm unfairly critical = probably true. I believe you can always improve and that goes for anything at all and anyone. I don't criticise because I hate creepside and <3 freepside -> not true at all, nice folk and bad folk both sides, i criticise because these are ideas I think that could make creeps win more and also deserve those wins more and also, will make freepside work harder to counter and should lead to longer and more fun fights for both sides and also, because its harder and I enjoy hardmode playing. I'm sure once I spend more and more time freepside, I'll annoy freeps with my criticalness -> but right now I don't have the knowledge myself to really comment on that.

Re freeps: It varies, it honestly does depend on who is leading and fraid composition. I've only been in three fraids, led by different people, one of which didn't have a mic so probably couldn't have led as well as he could have if he'd had one. Even with my limited knowledge I could pick out things that were not done, were not coordinated - healing debuffs being a prime example - I didn't know that they don't stack until i read a post on forums and i suspect a lot of freeps didn't either. I also know very little about freepside skills -> I'm able to be so critical of creepside because ive played most classes, freeps are a lot more complicated to learn without first hand experience.

But I haven't yet been wowed by either side. And spending time freepside has taught me that both sides can usually improve after a wipe, even without inviting more. Change of tactics like Dah did on Sunday often works a treat.

I say all this, fully acknowledging that I'm not a pro reaver/or leader by any stretch of the imagination, but I read the wiki and forums and I pick up ideas -> being an average reaver doesn't make my ideas any less valid.
    Geändert von Akrorgash (29.04.2014 um 12:10 Uhr)

.Before U13 you were practising with trainingdummies i think to be ready like rocky balboa thats why i never saw you around!!
    Soo...
    You got your Rocky form ready now Dahawk ?

Zitat Zitat von Sapience Beitrag anzeigen

Also, I spoke with Jinjaah this morning and I was correct. we haven't made any secret of the fact that The Ettenmoors is intended as a many v many space. Even Kelsan had commented on it in the past. It's definitely not intended to be balanced for 1v1. It's designed for group fights.

Found it on general pvp foroum..
    Geändert von jivius (29.04.2014 um 16:03 Uhr)

Zitat Zitat von jivius Beitrag anzeigen
    Quote Originally Posted by Sapience View Post
    Also, I spoke with Jinjaah this morning and I was correct. we haven't made any secret of the fact that The Ettenmoors is intended as a many v many space. Even Kelsan had commented on it in the past. It's definitely not intended to be balanced for 1v1. It's designed for group fights.

Found it on general pvp foroum..
    I agree with this.

The way the classes are designed does not make it possible for it to be designed for 1v1.

Captain and WLs are designed to buff allies. LMs perform CROWD CONTROL.
    Withywindle characters-Caesaran (warden), Dernudan (Lore master)
    Brandywine characters- Dernudan (champion), Denthur (guardian), Delphinianic(captain)

Zitat Zitat von Dernudan Beitrag anzeigen
    The way the classes are designed does not make it possible for it to be designed for 1v1.
    Should they?

Zitat Zitat von TamX Beitrag anzeigen
    Should they?
    No they shouldn't.
    Withywindle characters-Caesaran (warden), Dernudan (Lore master)
    Brandywine characters- Dernudan (champion), Denthur (guardian), Delphinianic(captain)

Zitat Zitat von Dernudan Beitrag anzeigen
    I agree with this.

Captain and WLs are designed to buff allies. LMs perform CROWD CONTROL.
    I think designing pvp only for group action is completely wrong way of thinking by the time if there are not any groups (or proper classes groups) = no action..

I had nice spars vs LMs Cappies or Wls at the past so those classes were able to be played on solo too..

Tbh now Wls gonna have less action by the time if many be shown around there won't be any action at all..
    Geändert von jivius (30.04.2014 um 05:18 Uhr)

I think designing pvp only for group action is completely wrong way of thinking by the time if there are not any groups (or proper classes groups) = no action..

I had nice spars vs LMs Cappies or Wls at the past so those classes were able to be played on solo too..

Tbh now Wls gonna have less action by the time if many be shown around there won't be any action at all..
    There are few main problems that will prevent balance in both 1vs1 and rvsr:

Creep classes were build 5 years ago and arent mirror to freep classes in skills, role, morale pool etc..

Game is pve orientated and developers main target is to develop pve content. So, for effort needed to balance creeps on level with freeps, there is not enough resources, time and testing.

PvP exist only to keep players in game between updates/expansions.

It is very simple, we cannot expect very balanced and interesting pvp for all classes against any other class and have balanced RvsR expirience. Its wrong game if youre here for pvp only im afraid.

Zitat Zitat von Iluvatardd Beitrag anzeigen
    There are few main problems that will prevent balance in both 1vs1 and rvsr:

Creep classes were build 5 years ago and arent mirror to freep classes in skills, role, morale pool etc..

Game is pve orientated and developers main target is to develop pve content. So, for effort needed to balance creeps on level with freeps, there is not enough resources, time and testing.

PvP exist only to keep players in game between updates/expansions.

It is very simple, we cannot expect very balanced and interesting pvp for all classes against any other class and have balanced RvsR expirience. Its wrong game if youre here for pvp only im afraid.
    Most of the players start (or continue) to play Lotro because of the Tolkien's story anyway..

If developers had in mind how pvp was able to be more fun they should focous on ungrouped action.

Maybe they could give multiple stances (support stance for raids or solo stance) on both freeps/creeps classes.

They could design a map with multiple buffs where the outnumbered side could have more balanced fights

For example: Advantage buffs for creeps-disadvantage buffs for freeps on gramsfoot / Advantage buffs for freeps-disadvantage buffs for creeps at coldfells / Neutral buffs on Hoardale, Hithland, Isendeep

In this way the side with less numbers or heals would be able to have a proper fight in the place where they could have helpfull buffs if fights were heavily unbalanced on neautral areas.

Whatever we are saying here this is the game so we ll need to deal with it.. Usually more smaller groups spread in map give better action than 2 huge raids so now is a good chance for players to change mentality and try something different..
    Geändert von jivius (30.04.2014 um 08:22 Uhr)

Whatever we are saying here this is the game so we ll need to deal with it.. Usually more smaller groups spread in map give better action than 2 huge raids so now is a good chance for players to change mentality and try something different..
    Yes, but it will be hard to do that for 2 reasons:

Players on both sides atm seek for group without going out of grams/gv (not all but good amount)

New players are faced with extreme difficulty when facing ranked opponents because of scaling/lack of audacity

Lets hope for best.

Usually more smaller groups spread in map give better action than 2 huge raids so now is a good chance for players to change mentality and try something different..
    Then make it happen. Yes maybe first night you do it creeps will make one craid, but if you tell them in advance you want to try small group action and ask if they agree, i'm sure they'd be interested in trying it too. Lish can have a group, Dunc can, Kami is he is online. Infact, maybe creeps would prefer to be chatting with their buddies/tribies and fighting with them rather than big r v r, it also provides chance to help players develop better skills, as flaws are more easily seen with smaller scale action. Likewise freepside you can have one, Dah, Irmas, Imi etc. If players want this, it can happen.

@Lutz: Someone could have a newbie group and they could perhaps stay attached to another more ranked group, with someone experienced leading them so they are learning. Form groups up before leaving gv/grams - anyone who can't get group/doesn't want to should go solo, and hopefully groups from the other side would leave soloers alone and let them hunt for other soloers.

Wishful thinking perhaps, this requires a lot of people onboard for this and we have people who reguarly gank spars - so maybe this kind of slightly controlled action isn't possible....but I think if say one side decided this is how they were going to play, the other side would have to adapt or they'd get flamed so bad on here for making big fraid/craid vs multiple groups who attempt to stay seperate.
    Geändert von Akrorgash (30.04.2014 um 08:47 Uhr)

Then make it happen. Yes maybe first night you do it creeps will make one craid, but if you tell them in advance you want to try small group action and ask if they agree, i'm sure they'd be interested in trying it too. Lish can have a group, Dunc can, Kami is he is online. Infact, maybe creeps would prefer to be chatting with their buddies/tribies and fighting with them rather than big r v r, it also provides chance to help players develop better skills, as flaws are more easily seen with smaller scale action. Likewise freepside you can have one, Dah, Irmas, Imi etc. If players want this, it can happen.
    I think there's no need to ask for anything, It's about players mentality..

Instead of writing on OOC: Fraid/Craid need all or Fraid/Craid 1/24, 1/18 those who form groups can start with (3/6/8) kin/tribe groups and if the other side gathers much more than they can ask to find some aditional players and not a massive raid

In this way I think action is being ''built'' more balanced giving opportunity on both sides to take enough kills so as not to log out..

I think there's no need to ask for anything, It's about players mentality..

Instead of writing on OOC: Fraid/Craid need all or Fraid/Craid 1/24, 1/18 those who form groups can start with (3/6/8) kin/tribe groups and if the other side gathers much more than they can ask to find some aditional players and not a massive raid

In this way I think action is being ''built'' more balanced giving opportunity on both sides to take enough kills so as not to log out..
    Yes, asking shouldn't be required, but for this kind of action you need some kind of goodwill between the sides, and ofc letting them know beforehand minimizes risk that they will just form r and wipe the groups.

Very rarely does it start like 'need all, 1/24' etc. Often it already is like this in that tribe groups exist but then more freeps/creeps turn up and so they get more and it turns into r v r. What happens now is we are in those kin/tribe groups expecting it to turn into an r v r -> what I thought you were proposing is that it STAYS groups v groups, if more freeps/creeps come they will have to form their own seperate groups, instead of making one big mass and making it r v r. It would require responsible leaders though, not those who just want to 'win' - otherwise we could end up with one groups outnumbered by three or four more for example because they asked for help

This is how I'd like the Moors to be, but I doubt it'll ever happen, unless ofc its forced to be like that because creeps/freeps become fractured and won't cooperate with each other, so only kin/tribe groups around - and that is unlikely to happen creepside at least.

Yes, asking shouldn't be required, but for this kind of action you need some kind of goodwill between the sides, and ofc letting them know beforehand minimizes risk that they will just form r and wipe the groups.

Very rarely does it start like 'need all, 1/24' etc. Often it already is like this in that tribe groups exist but then more freeps/creeps turn up and so they get more and it turns into r v r. What happens now is we are in those kin/tribe groups expecting it to turn into an r v r -> what I thought you were proposing is that it STAYS groups v groups, if more freeps/creeps come they will have to form their own seperate groups, instead of making one big mass and making it r v r. It would require responsible leaders though, not those who just want to 'win' - otherwise we could end up with one groups outnumbered by three or four more for example because they asked for help

This is how I'd like the Moors to be, but I doubt it'll ever happen, unless ofc its forced to be like that because creeps/freeps become fractured and won't cooperate with each other, so only kin/tribe groups around - and that is unlikely to happen creepside at least.
    Small groups are fine in principle, but have several problems.
    Map is small and leechers/ passers by are always going to cause annoyance.
    Small groups with nothing to fight tend to start flipping stuff, this can be really annoying.
    The other problem is of course leaders, small group require lots of leaders , some people just cant/wont, this is particularly going to effect any newcomers, low rank groups , yeah right.

As has been stated we don't have mirror classes or full ability classes( do everything yourself as in age of conan) , so groups need balance too , my objection to Georg's 3 man tourney was I wasn't going to fight against a warden/burg/mini group.
    Had another small group last night with a WL who was ready to ragequit. What rank do defilers get their bubble?

Been under constant pressure the last couple of days to invite more people , both from inside the group whos healers are finding themselves first target every time and people logging on who are regular raid members and want some action. Tried to keep it small and every day less people are logging on creep .

And Akro, we hardly saw you on creep for months ,and when we did you tended to avoid raids with lag problems, your knowledge of the state of creep play, specifically to counter the mini heavy raids that became the norm for the month before the update is lacking.
    As to taking sides, you should be committed to whichever side you are currently playing ( and if that changes daily then that's fine , kudos to allosbor who understands this and is always welcome on creep in my raids). My irritation with you stemmed from my belief that the opinion of you held by your friends opposing us on freep side was more important than helping us to win ( whatever the circumstances at the time).

One of my local football clubs ( Manchester city, a club with a history of mixed fortunes) supporters have a chant . ""Where were you when we were sh!t ?"" that they aim at the new supporters who arrived with the cash windfall from Saudi Arabia. In the context of the Ettenmoors.....Well I know where I was.

And for christs sake Dahawk get your microphone sorted out.
    And can someone make Lobengulu a new bow to replace that old tree branch and string hes currently using.

Small groups are fine in principle, but have several problems.
    Map is small and leechers/ passers by are always going to cause annoyance.
    Small groups with nothing to fight tend to start flipping stuff, this can be really annoying.
    The other problem is of course leaders, small group require lots of leaders , some people just cant/wont, this is particularly going to effect any newcomers, low rank groups , yeah right.

As has been stated we don't have mirror classes or full ability classes( do everything yourself as in age of conan) , so groups need balance too , my objection to Georg's 3 man tourney was I wasn't going to fight against a warden/burg/mini group.
    Had another small group last night with a WL who was ready to ragequit. What rank do defilers get their bubble?

Been under constant pressure the last couple of days to invite more people , both from inside the group whos healers are finding themselves first target every time and people logging on who are regular raid members and want some action. Tried to keep it small and every day less people are logging on creep .

And Akro, we hardly saw you on creep for months ,and when we did you tended to avoid raids with lag problems, your knowledge of the state of creep play, specifically to counter the mini heavy raids that became the norm for the month before the update is lacking.
    As to taking sides, you should be committed to whichever side you are currently playing ( and if that changes daily then that's fine , kudos to allosbor who understands this and is always welcome on creep in my raids). My irritation with you stemmed from my belief that the opinion of you held by your friends opposing us on freep side was more important than helping us to win ( whatever the circumstances at the time).

One of my local football clubs ( Manchester city, a club with a history of mixed fortunes) supporters have a chant . ""Where were you when we were sh!t ?"" that they aim at the new supporters who arrived with the cash windfall from Saudi Arabia. In the context of the Ettenmoors.....Well I know where I was.

And for christs sake Dahawk get your microphone sorted out.
    And can someone make Lobengulu a new bow to replace that old tree branch and string hes currently using.
    *Post already too long, but re the small group thing, yes would require a bit of a miracle for it to work successfully

Yes you have a point there, like I said I know little about Minis, so my knowledge is completely lacking - but my only real objection to creep attitude during those days was that after say 2 wipes and a disband it was 'blame freeps, they are healstacking' rather than 'well what did we do wrong, could we have done better?' - not saying freeps never healstacked and likewise creeps ofc, but i didn't like that mentality. And rarely after a disband was I thinking 'well we couldn't have done much better' -> ofc 70% disbands due to people leaving etc/lack of heals/dps whatever - fair enough, obviously that just happens. But some where it was disband because we couldn't fight that particular fraid because of minis etc - I didn't understand that - quite often our healers were keeping us up an the issue was our dps coudn't break through. Instead of 'oh dear our dps isnt doing enough, is our focus good? is our reaver train getting cced? can we use more cc?' much qq was made of mini flopping, but we have quite a few stuns at our disposal -> stun , followed by immediate impale = no mini flop, mini dead.

Be critical and search for problems internally before blaming the other side -> so when my freep friends said 'your cc is bad blah blah, you could do more' I look and think 'yes, we could, cc is left to individual players to handle and maybe if it was more coordinated - even if just 'hey spider 1, you annoy geraki' ' spider 2, you annoy cele' etc - still leaving the actual cc stuff to spiders, but they have a more defined role - although I think calling for Webs and stuns feasible too. Same with wargs with their cc

Dunc, I was always committed to helping creeps out, if you needed people and I was online, and I would always join, even when I would rather be soloing. Yes when I had bad lag I had to quit raid, but would usually still fight amongst you. If you wanted me to switch classes I always would, even if i would rather have not done.

I can understand you having that impression and I admit I am always very conscious of how I behave and appear to BOTH sides - held off on attacking some creeps at gv (Not that i can do much with my super dps anyway) because it was already 1 v 1 between two fairly matched classes (spider/mini - the mini was my Kinnie, Borg) and my input would have unbalanced it - so rest assured, this same consideration will be shown to all creeps (unless someone in particular annoys me, but no one on that list atm, BestOne on the freep list...and a few other cowards) too when I play my freep.

But even when you were doing thing I didn't like, I stayed. Surely if my own appearance/convictions (I try and value the latter more) came before helping the side I was on, I'd have quit craid whenever a soloer was zerged or whenever you took one too many keeps/ops. I only did quit when a. i had to to go for rl stuff b. The entire craid was just zerging, freeps had no chance. And often, I'd just switch to another class - which made me feel better, and meant i could stick around because I was no longer a source of the problem (for example if i was on wl and then switch to defi (pre u13)).

Whichever side I'm on, I was and always will be committed to it - but that doesn't mean I'm going to think 'oh yes we did all we could' when i believe we could have done more, even if the odds were stacked against us and also, if I see the other side is clearly in trouble, I'll switch to help them out. My allegiance is to pvp as a whole and if by switching and perhaps others would follow me, I can stop a craid/fraid disbanding because of lack of numbers -> then surely thats good for everyone as action doesn't stop.

I would always help and will continue to, where needed. If i think freeps/creeps need a hand and I have to quit the fraid/craid I'm in, then I'll say 'i think I should switch, they need help - do you agree?' - I can forsee the reaction being (both sides) 'Akro, they don't help, they just need to play better' -> which in some cases may be true, but its very subjective - I guess I'll just have to make my own call on that and hope I don't flamed, but if I do and I end up tribe/kinless both sides, fair enough. And if nobody wants me in craids/fraids, fair enough, i'll quit and find another MMO.

Re your Man U analogy: plenty of folks on defi who weren't before. I actually wanted to main defi after getting Akro to r11 but feel like I can't now, enough about already, I guess that's why we don't see Thro much these days
    Geändert von Akrorgash (30.04.2014 um 10:58 Uhr)

I stopped blaming freeps for the state of play in the moors a while ago.
    A lot of creeps wont accept that dying is part of the game , just the same as many freeps wont, , creep raids tended to disband because we lost 1 or 2 people and I couldn't see how we stood any chance at all with less.
    My recollections of your availability for raids varies from yours, however this could easily be due to " otherwise occupied" reasons and ill admit you never refused a ninja.

" ive just told IMI we've got 6 Wls " "ok akro , how many minis have they got? ........akro ?....oh for fecks sake ..."

As I said to Beo the other day " never attribute to malice that which can be explained by stupidity" or being tabbed out.
    That maggot Grabash had my WL on ignore for months and we had the argument , why do you never respond when I ask for people ?,,,,,,,,what? you never ask.

Was told last night that freep group was going to bring 3 minis in a 7 man group " just to annoy you" ...lol .... bring it on...feck all challenge from normal groups at the moment .Try 7 minis.

Think Throgath may be a closet masochist ....( only kidding Thro we love you really ;-) )

I stopped blaming freeps for the state of play in the moors a while ago.
    A lot of creeps wont accept that dying is part of the game , just the same as many freeps wont, , creep raids tended to disband because we lost 1 or 2 people and I couldn't see how we stood any chance at all with less.
    My recollections of your availability for raids varies from yours, however this could easily be due to " otherwise occupied" reasons and ill admit you never refused a ninja.

" ive just told IMI we've got 6 Wls " "ok akro , how many minis have they got? ........akro ?....oh for fecks sake ..."

As I said to Beo the other day " never attribute to malice that which can be explained by stupidity" or being tabbed out.
    That maggot Grabash had my WL on ignore for months and we had the argument , why do you never respond when I ask for people ?,,,,,,,,what? you never ask.

Was told last night that freep group was going to bring 3 minis in a 7 man group " just to annoy you" ...lol .... bring it on...feck all challenge from normal groups at the moment .Try 7 minis.

Think Throgath may be a closet masochist ....( only kidding Thro we love you really ;-) )
    It varies really? I'm honestly not lying, maybe there are times ive forgotten, but i try my best. There are times, such as a few weeks back when you were asking for dps, but I assumed you deliberately weren't inviting me, because it was after you'd had a go at me, and tbh, even if you had invited me, i would have really considered not accepting, but like to think i would have gotten over it and clicked accept in the end. But no, aside from that there are few times ive declined to join if you needed the help and ive always switched when others have said 'oh sorry cant switch wl cos ive got to rank my reaver...' -> in fact, when others have done that, its really annoyed me because I see it as very selfish behaviour. Never any 'otherwise occupied' reasons if you told me you needed my help.

Re minis and wls = meh, yes some times i didnt agree with the freep qq over wls, sometimes i did. As ive always said, i think a creep group could have managed pre u13 with just one wl and one defi per group, even in the reaver group - providing that cc and dps was effective enough to burn down/keep busy the freeps that are going to cc the wl - this is what I mean by winning with tactics/dps rather than healing war. But yes, both sides stacked. and like i keep saying, if i had a mini and knew them a bit more I'd probably be more qualified to comment here

I think I had the idea that whatever id say Dunc, you + germans would just disagree and ofc im the only saying that, vs a bunch of annoyed creeps who haven't got any kills and have just disbanded = so ofc im going to get opposition.

I will try and shut up a bit more in future about this heal stacking business, because i think isnt something i can really judge, unless its an obvious difference in healing - 6wls vs 5 minis, not really a big difference. Although i think these days it'll be creeps more likely to do it - though I appreciate your efforts so far in trying to keep things reasonable and not invitng everyone - can't be nice disappointing people and i respect that you will do that for the sake of nice action - thats the kind of thing that gives me hope for better pvmp in future.

Who said that to you Dunc? -> 3 mini comment

Thro <3

Happy to see the freeps came out in force last night.
    4 minis in harmony, 2 healing runekeepers and 4 cappys , was it 3 yellow?.
    I said to Grudusch " wer'e in trouble here" , just as 2 reavers dcd . So we had effectively 11.
    Well 2 out of 3 Wls managed zero heals with the silence , defiler was constantly interrupted and dazed , 3rd Wl couldn't rez with silence , healing debuff on me was 50%.
    Complete no kill wipe.
    No graveyards so we regrouped at Grams got 2 extra defilers and 1 dps and came looking for you.
    Why the hell did you disband , was the first challenging fight in 2 weeks.

Happy to see the freeps came out in force last night.
    4 minis in harmony, 2 healing runekeepers and 4 cappys , was it 3 yellow?.
    I said to Grudusch " wer'e in trouble here" , just as 2 reavers dcd . So we had effectively 11.
    Well 2 out of 3 Wls managed zero heals with the silence , defiler was constantly interrupted and dazed , 3rd Wl couldn't rez with silence , healing debuff on me was 50%.
    Complete no kill wipe.
    No graveyards so we regrouped at Grams got 2 extra defilers and 1 dps and came looking for you.
    Why the hell did you disband , was the first challenging fight in 2 weeks.

correct your facts:
    2 yellow cappies, 3 minis(one not even healing), 1 RK on heals (only last fight), one red cappy.
    thanks for reading.

Seite 125 von 169 ErsteErste ... 25 75 115 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 135 ... LetzteLetzte