Wir haben festgestellt, dass Euer Browser keine Cookies akzeptiert. Bitte erlaubt die Verwendung von Cookies in den Optionen Eures Browsers, um eine optimale Funktion dieser Webseite zu gewährleisten.
Seite 100 von 169 ErsteErste ... 50 90 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 110 150 ... LetzteLetzte
Ergebnis 2.476 bis 2.500 von 4216
    Zitat Zitat von giboosc Beitrag anzeigen
    So, now moors are fixed, right? Right. You just confirmed all what i wrote, thank you
    Time will show.. If numbers are balanced we are going to have good fights although history has shown that creeps usually are much more in every fight

Stop please with "OP reaver" thing. Its pathetic. Whats wrong with u? if there is a small chance to certain class can beat u is that mean its OP? That state of mind is called "EZmoding".
    Are u serious? U start posting by saying that freeps became OP again because of my actions.. All know how op the reavers are now.. (except the nabs)

When u making up facts about WW creepside its funny. But when u started making up things about my freeping on Gilrain - did u ever seen me freeping? - from now on you became troll, liar and Z-like dude. Sad.

btw, i switched after u11 to "AMAGAD OP" BA, every creep/freep on gilrain can confirm it. Rolled reaver when VIP ended, guess why i picked reaver.
    U start to post trolls again ''Haras a),b),c)'' not me, so judge your ownshelf first..

If u don't post anything about me again I m not going to post anything about you because I really don't care about players that don't have any serious influence on server's action..

Zitat Zitat von jivius Beitrag anzeigen
    Time will show.. If numbers are balanced we are going to have good fights although history has shown that creeps usually are much more in every fight

Are u serious? U start posting by saying that freeps became OP again because of my actions.. All know how op the reavers are now.. (except the nabs)

U start to post trolls again ''Haras a),b),c)'' not me, so judge your ownshelf first..

If u don't post anything about me again I m not going to post anything about you because I really don't care about players that don't have any serious influence on server's action..
    So the Outnumber buff on creeps is bug to you? Very clear hmmm ...

And btw the creep players that posted all have more influence on PvP then u have haras.
    If they choose to say let freeps ***** our *****, then it also is like that.
    I had the choice yesterday to help kami or to abandon him, do u really think they would have gone out with 2 wl and 4 defs?
    So yes even I have a bigger influence then u have ...

Zitat Zitat von dreamer17 Beitrag anzeigen
    When we started fighting in Lug,i lagged so horribly and freezed, naius attacked me but i didnt attack back he knew i was frozen, he spared my life, and in addition he was solo.
    "

I dont know if it happened twice, but that burg was me (Maaba) ^^ was in Lug hill..

And relax guys in a week or so many freeps will leave because of free vip expire, maybe then we can have better fights.. i think none likes grams pew pew.

Zitat Zitat von scawandsaer Beitrag anzeigen
    And u are plain stupid :moors after HD came out till patch 12.1.
    READ BEFORE U RESPONSE ONCE MORE!!!!
    And ofc i blame turbine but they dont care about it else they wouldnt have brought out HD before it was decent ...
    But ask leischo and PE how groups did in moors and learn a bit of them, since they are better pvpers then those that just now come to moors.
    And immediatley start to moan. This is said by someone who plays only moors so dont try again to personally attack me or ill do it also with u.
    And about i dont have right to speak: Kees already said everything i would say ...
    U called ....ers those who didn't log until 12.1 (some tried although saw that was pointless)

I have no need to proove anything on this server.. some prefer to lead raids vs less or much less opponents while when I used to lead my opponents were always more (30%+)

Do u want me to search August foroum posts?

I wouldnt say champions didnt get much love. Crit 14.2K with remorseless on r10 WL yesterday, which in hindsight is 3x improvement which would be in correlation with morale increases. Still looking to test it out in a 1v1 situation but that will probably be in a weeks time when 30freeps in front of grams scatter and creeps get out to roam the map

Tried to come ettens a bit past couple of days. First day of 12.1 nothing got out of grams so roaming map alone seemed more or less pointless.
    2nd day did 4-5 fights on lug hill in a group of 5-7 but there were 15 other freeps and each creep charge ended up in total wipe in 4 mins. Seemed more or less pointless and went to watch football.

U called ....ers those who didn't log until 12.1 (some tried although saw that was pointless)

I have no need to proove anything on this server.. some prefer to lead raids vs less or much less opponents while when I used to lead my opponents were always more (30%+)

Do u want me to search August foroum posts?
    Well tbh its also pointless to log creep now, shall we also leave and let u pve like u guys like to do with 4 blue ops?

Maybe u should see the ranks, Cuz i still now if we hade only R8+ in group we won from ur raids with same number or less...

Ye u could do that then u have some use at least...

Right, u still missing moors jewels and 1st agers, time will show Numbers are ballanced when it is ~1.5creep:1freep (not 2:1 for freeps + 4 blue OPs) but when it happens you areQQing. You are funny guy

I loled. Reaver is alsmost "ballanced" compared to freep OPness, only nab can say "ballanced=OP". If "All know how op the reavers are now".... well....they are all on your list

With one exception, i wrote about what i saw (can be untrue, im not 24/7 in game), you wroted about what you havent seen (obvious lie). Can you see the diference?

I really don't care about players that don't have any serious influence on server's action..
    So u dont care about 99% of WW moors players You are natural born leader

Right, u still missing moors jewels and 1st agers, time will show Numbers are ballanced when it is ~1.5creep:1freep (not 2:1 for freeps + 4 blue OPs) but when it happens you areQQing. You are funny guy

I loled. Reaver is alsmost "ballanced" compared to freep OPness, only nab can say "ballanced=OP". If "All know how op the reavers are now".... well....they are all on your list

With one exception, i wrote about what i saw (can be untrue, im not 24/7 in game), you wroted about what you havent seen (obvious lie). Can you see the diference?

So u dont care about 99% of WW moors players You are natural born leader

As I ve said I won't answer to your trolling bs again.. you are posting the same things in usual ''Girlain's'' way..

Just want to clear that I meant that I don't care to make any offensive posts to players that don't have any influence on action if they don't post about me..

Well tbh its also pointless to log creep now, shall we also leave and let u pve like u guys like to do with 4 blue ops?

Maybe u should see the ranks, Cuz i still now if we hade only R8+ in group we won from ur raids with same number or less...

Ye u could do that then u have some use at least...
    Kalaz before Grams camp there was 30+ craid zerging anything..

As long craid disbanded most of the freeps went afk on GV

After a while freeps return on Grams where there were 15+ creeps and were waiting that creeps will be gathered and come out again as there was some minutes before..

In that camp many freeps died many times too (my burg 6+ times)

+ as u wrote before your warg managed to farm some light classes multiple times..

If this camp happens everyday u have any right not to log again although I m sure that in some days creeps are going to have daily double numbers again because many VIPs are going to expire..

Zitat Zitat von LordBar Beitrag anzeigen
    maybe then we can have better fights.. i think none likes grams pew pew.
    made me smile, after you and oudini zerged soloers at grams within 2 seconds and without any chance to resistance from them, but maybe its good fights in your eyes. Same goes to wargs ofc.

U know what happened before this charge?
    I guess not ...

Well let me put it like this we killed half of the freeps at grams others started to run...

But ofc only creeps were zerging haras, it should be true since u say it ...

Zitat Zitat von Gerbag Beitrag anzeigen
    made me smile, after you and oudini zerged soloers at grams within 2 seconds and without any chance to resistance from them, but maybe its good fights in your eyes. Same goes to wargs ofc.
    True. only difference is wargs cant kill in 2secs like apparently any burg solo can according to maaba.

As I ve said I won't answer to your trolling bs again.. you are posting the same things in usual ''Girlain's'' way..
    edit

Let me clear, in your eyes ballance=OP, and facts=trolling bs, right? Right.

And u keep making up things (thats why i keep posting my bs). U have no clue about "usual Gilrain's way" - u havnt been there.Stop it please.
    Geändert von giboosc (18.12.2013 um 08:38 Uhr)

U know what happened before this charge?
    I guess not ...

Well let me put it like this we killed half of the freeps at grams others started to run...

But ofc only creeps were zerging haras, it should be true since u say it ...
    There is a huge difference.. You had a huge craid while freeps were on small groups..

Anyway things are very simple if u want to have good fights..

Many small groups (6-12) around the main battlefield can bring many fair kills/points to both sides.

Any who joins on 24 massive raids is ridiculous to QQ about numbers the next day..

i have explenation for ON buff for you creeps :
    many freeps(quite alot of them, the biggest number i've seen there) were at barters of GV for gear check.
    ok? this is ok now?
    about OPs:
    we haven't got 4 OPs.
    i hope this is ok too...
    about craid v fraid or whatever it was there:
    i got killed like 20 times in 3 hours, which is quite alot isn't it?
    i counted around 40 creeps, idc how many was in raid coz you already said that even if all are "solo" but are next to each other they are grouped, no?
    so yeah i was in group of 4 (but with more freeps around me so i was in 24 freeps raid ye?) and got killed alot, and i've seen my morale going down faster then 2 minis can heal many times.
    so? are you still annoyed about the farm?
    just to remind you...with your raid you killed us freeps SO many times...even while we were "farming at grams" we've got killed alot, and i'm talking about all freeps.
    so cry about what? you got killed a few times? what about the freeps in the past month, when we were getting killed in a few seconds by any creep?
    really you make me laugh creeps some times...
    hope this is ok, if it's not clear enough i can explain again.
    about the OPs:
    we were shouting at OOC not to take the OPs...and you could just ask 1 reaver to map to an OP and take it....hard isn't it?
    it's just your lazyness that made the situation to be 4 OPs(and the anon OP takers ofc..xD).
    for a conclution...if you don't wanna get farmed at grams...you can just go 10-15 meters behind the shooters and do your tea party there! if you stay in freeps range, they will attack you lol...
    and as many ppl said already, a big chunk of the freeps yesterday was the "free VIPs" that will expire in a few days...
    thanks for reading and try having fun , Rolsperx

Zitat Zitat von roi1807 Beitrag anzeigen
    i
    Some of ''weak'' creeps who QQ here haven't die even 10 times during HD.. lol!

edit

Let me clear, in your eyes ballance=OP, and facts=trolling bs, right? Right.

And u keep making up things (thats why i keep posting my bs). U have no clue about "usual Gilrain's way" - u havnt been there.Stop it please.
    Let me tell you a story like we are used to say on children (maybe in this way u ll manage to understand how funny are u)

Once there was a decent player who had a guardian as main char for many years..

During RoR when he created a reaver after 1 month playing he managed to win spars vs guardians

After HD he played his guard on moors and after 1 spar with reaver he lost and the reaver had 30k-40k morale left..

Same person playing many years guard on HD and playing 1 month RoR reaver had great difference in spar result..

Tell me now how balanced is the reaver..

(Don't expect to name u that person)
    Geändert von jivius (18.12.2013 um 09:14 Uhr)

Zitat Zitat von roi1807 Beitrag anzeigen
    next time maybe ask yourself why your bleeds making you rat a lot

Time will show.. If numbers are balanced we are going to have good fights
    Indeed ... if numbers are balanced. On Monday we had really a hours of great fights because people had numbers on both sides
    and some even switched to balance fights. Even that we had outnumber buff I believe we all Freeps/Creeps had a great fun.
    Even OPs were 2 Blue and 2 Red.

So why Tuesday had to be different and it turned into Farm fest at grams? each time we took OP it turned Blue asap and with
    outnumber buff and 4 Blue OPs we had no chances to fight twice more freeps in open. I know Freeps need Comms for new PvP set
    but you can get them on Creep side too, so what was the problem with switching on Creep side and trying balance numbers?
    At the end of the day you could have Comms anyway.

although history has shown that creeps usually are much more in every fight
    Because if we are less there is no way we gonna win or even kill a decent group of Freep players. Turbine designed this game that way.
    Creeps will always need few/some more on their side to be able stand and fight against Freeps. Freeps are ment to be heroes not Creeps.

All know how op the reavers are now.. (except the nabs)
    So it looks like I'm a nab. Minstrel killed me in 9 seconds by getting crittics on me for 15k and outhealing my dots and normal strikes.
    Minstrel left with full morale bar. I remember Zrinko (on his mini) video where he + his 2 group mates (LM + another mini) killed me
    and it took them about minute lol . Now after update it takes 9+ seconds for single Mini to kill a Reaver.

Guardian with self buffs and self heals with shield won with me because all my attacks ended up on: evade, parry, block etc
    and i died from his bleeds. Guardian left with almost full morale bar.

Not gonna mention yellow traited Captains coz Turbine just created new Valars in Middle-earth.

Also I was searching last night any information about bugs with Reaver skills. So they are not bugged, Turbine just added delay
    to Charge skill ( Animation must be finished until skill will work proper ), Resilience ( has about 1,5 sec delay so while being stunned
    sometimes skill turn grey and can't be used also it doesn't drop slows and even LM root Cracking Earth). Delay also goes for Antistun pots
    and you are not getting that few seconds of "antistun protection" and you can get another stun and another etc.

So basicly Reaver is ####ed up now. I see more wargs and BAs now poping out in Ettenmoors.

Champion class is not that strong anymore like it used to be and it's going down pretty fast. You should mention this instead saying Reavers are OP.
    Geändert von Grachuk (18.12.2013 um 10:16 Uhr)

Let me tell you a story like we are used to say on children (maybe in this way u ll manage to understand how funny are u)
    Ok, im listening...

Once there was a decent player who had a guardian as main char for many years..

During RoR when he created a reaver after 1 month playing he managed to win spars vs guardians

As a long time guardian he knows how to fight them, ok, im listening...

After HD he played his guard on moors and after 1 spar with reaver he lost and the reaver had 30k-40k morale left..
    Ok, the time when moors was broken, creeps got double audacity and freeps havent mits (you should know it, u cried about it for 3 forum pages), im sure you know also about new way of build, lack of gear, etc... ok, im listening....

Same person playing many years guard on HD and playing 1 month RoR reaver had great difference in spar result..
    Yes, you said it before, he know how to fight guards, he played one for long time. Youve said also that HD was broken, even ive said moors were broken in creep favour, bcuz it was Its ended 2 days ago, remember? u12.1?

Tell me now how balanced is the reaver..
    SInce you messing RoR, broken HD and u12.1 (wich i am talking about for last few posts) its impossible to answer that question. You need to be more specific.

<edit>
    Ill try:
    start of RoR = yes, reaver are strong; u11 = not anymore; Start of HD = rhell yeah, reaver are OP; u12.1 = not anymore. Happy?
    </edit>

So we ended with you being funny. Any other stories? Bcuz that one was, well, bad.
    Geändert von giboosc (18.12.2013 um 10:24 Uhr)

Some of ''weak'' creeps who QQ here haven't die even 10 times during HD.. lol!
    u wanna know how much i died during HD? And that while wargs were OP, while most freeps during RoR didnt charge 5 man groups except for wardens.
    Instead of searching for solos like many freeps did during RoR OPness, I exclusively went for groups even if i just killed 1 i was happy.
    U can ask andfhara bravehorn and nanthargiel ...
    Or even the 8 man there was once. So really ...
    i died last days like 40-50 times ....

i died last days like 40-50 times ....
    i died 200+ times during HD, and most of the expansion i wasn't even at the moors.
    i'm still sure you didn't died 20 times in 1 day if you died 40-50 times the whole HD...or i misunderstood?

Zitat Zitat von Gerbag Beitrag anzeigen

Not saying that's good fights, and well playing a burg solo/duoing want me to what? zerg groups/raids? Ofc ive to kill soloers..still we killed many inside groups

True. only difference is wargs cant kill in 2secs like apparently any burg solo can according to maaba.

Not true, i saw your warg kill Limmy in few secs, and i didnt said any burg can kill in few secs, but it is possible..on low ranks ofc.

After a while freeps return on Grams where there were 15+ creeps and were waiting that creeps will be gathered and come out again as there was some minutes before..

In that camp many freeps died many times too (my burg 6+ times)

If this camp happens everyday u have any right not to log again although I m sure that in some days creeps are going to have daily double numbers again because many VIPs are going to expire..
    Even before that, freeps were camping grams, and after that roots tried to organise a raid and we fought creeps with ON buff at lug hill 3/4 times, we wiped in all 4 (managed to kill some ofc).
    P.S. sad to see that still freeps that were dying runned to backdoor, I saw Ethelric Alonso at least 4 times running away.

And cant believe you died more than 3 times, you were in Gambler stance (not as squishy as QK, but ####ty dps ), and with the type of battle that Grams farm is, burglars just stand back and throw hatchets only getting killed if you get too close to one shotters. Also with your burglar playstyle I cant believe that you died that amount of times..

If everyone would stop posting and only discuss PvP stuff with would be adorable ^^

Not saying that's good fights, and well playing a burg solo/duoing want me to what? zerg groups/raids? Ofc ive to kill soloers..still we killed many inside groups

ok, so you pvp to harvest points or have good fights? As 2vs1 you can start out of stealth maybe if you looking for a fight, where opponent can have small chance to have at least one kill. Burgpacks and Wargpacks are the lowest pvp'ers in my opinion.

P.S. 14 aud and died in 3.2s frm you and oudini, so not only low ranks as you say.

Seite 100 von 169 ErsteErste ... 50 90 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 110 150 ... LetzteLetzte