Wir haben festgestellt, dass Euer Browser keine Cookies akzeptiert. Bitte erlaubt die Verwendung von Cookies in den Optionen Eures Browsers, um eine optimale Funktion dieser Webseite zu gewährleisten.
Seite 81 von 169 ErsteErste ... 31 71 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 91 131 ... LetzteLetzte
Ergebnis 2.001 bis 2.025 von 4216
    Zitat Zitat von elfbane1 Beitrag anzeigen
    and told if he saw the burgs to start healing.
    Check the video again, Beoluk started healing you and Drabbit only appeared 19 secs later, fail gank Dunc just admit it.

Before i start writing about the thing i came here for, I just wanna say that last few pages of this thread look ridiculous. Discussing how someone died at some particular situation wont help anyone nor will take points from the guys who took it. Everyone on this server already knows, ranks are nothing, ive seen very good lowranks and ive seen horrible R10+ players, ive seen epic fighters and ive seen epic runners, there is everything on both sides and to be honest, both sides suck. Few guys on each side know to follow RAT, few guys do their role very good, handful of players have dps the should have (both sides) and only few are good kiters. General mindset on this server is to not allow enemies to take points and before you guys start thinking how to take a kill before you die, instead of "omg i could die, lets bail", this will be better server. IMO this will never happen.

What brought that mindset to moors is when turbine changed reknown/infamy gain. Then they added finesse and changed jewellery (a lot more dmg inflicted, shortening fights, slowly transforming it to zergish style of game) and final blow for this expansion: Critical rating and multiplier changes + easy acces to 1stagers and golden jewellery (even more dmg inflicted). Oh i forgot Outposts, they give more dmg too.

So from 65 times dmg ,mainly freeps (but creeps too), people inflict is increased by:
    -Stat cap removal
    -Finesse
    -Outpost buffs
    -Critical multiplier and rating changes.

And all they gave us is audacity. Yes it decreases dmg, which could fix the problem, but it doesnt affect healing. Now imagine moors with everyone on -30% incoming healing...

There is one more thing i would like to mention: Removing creep power drain abilities. You may say creeps still have it, but lets face it, it doesnt work. Spiders and defilers main weapons at the time were power drains. not anymore...

Its just too easy. Every noob can get 10 ranks in 2-3 months, have nice little emblem on his avatar, but honestly they usually dont know what to do when theyre in small fights and though positions. Then we see a lot of mindless running away, one side pushing on one side, another on other side. Thats not fighting. Thats, my lads, farming. I for example get bored really fast if its too easy to beat opponent or if i go into fight without any chance to success. I play for a long time now and spent maybe 10 times more time in moors then many "highranks" on this server, but im certain, i had a lot more fun, a lot more unique and challenging fights and played with more skilled players that this new highranked people do. I congratulate to all these guys and i wish them fast ranking in future as well, Im not hater. I dont need ranks, i need a decent fight! Give me that!

RoR expansion brought us Loremasters (unknown species in moors before water lore), freep domination (unfortunately not trough skills), a lot of casters (if only creeps would have some dps casters...) and autoflip and OP nonsense. All that falls to shadow if you remember huge population growth with lotro on steam and ww being recommended server. Anyone else got pissed with Server full messege? Thats what really changed this server to what it is now.

HD is going live today... What to expect?

I expect more imbalance in moors, only roles will change. Minies wardens and champs wont be so hard to kill, but new classes are entering..guard, burg and hunter could be pain now. Creeps remained more-less same ####, but we will provide resistance. Things will be brought to normal once creeps got revamped (im 99% sure this is coming) and once freep classes get polished. Lets be honest, this game is mainly pve, so they made classes for pve, pvp will be fixed later. Fights could be even shorter = a bit more zergish play possible. We'll see...

I wish you all good luck, lots of kills, good and fun action and for those who need them, points.

At the end, since i didnt want to post in pvmp awards thread, i wanna say few things about some influential people in moors:

Haras: I dont like his playstyle, most of his opinions, his jokes suck, but... That guy brought and helped more freeps in moors then anyone on this server, even in times when server was almost completely empty, he brought some resistance (they maybe didnt kick ###, but they came!)
    Morthrangh: jokes.
    Kami: A lot of action is there just because he has will and balls to fight, many times in not very good conditions.
    Fenilia: Gave me nude pictures.
    Kratai: heals
    Germans: cuz they came.
    Ethelric and Leischo: for giving me biggest LoLs after Zrinko era. Owning kami and Enforcer ftw
    Khaosrogues: best tribe ever.
    Me: cuz i suck now cuz i dont play enough.

I hope ill see some of your opinions about RoR times after my post!

LUTZ DA GOD!

Zitat Zitat von Aelarare Beitrag anzeigen
    Spar narth then and he will promise to use the same rotation he used vs the spar with pat that he lost and that he will film it to prove it..IF he has more than 10k morale at the end of the spar though which i m pretty sure he will then you wont try to find other excuses promise?? Drab and Maaba would gank you during spar? 0% chance to happen..Both of these wouldnt gank a spar..And you know maabaa.He camps hh and quest points 24/7 on burg..Roaming around map when action is at grams for a burg makes sense in my head..He is almost useless in a pew pew gy fight..
    Ahh Narth will promise.
    Yes the honourable Narthor.
    Spying on PE ts for freep raids , and yes we know because he pressed the wrong button one time and gave creep raid s position and numbers back to creeps.
    No thx , if i want to play with a ##### I will play with my own.
    Maaba and oudini wouldnt gank spar ? Just watching ? I can track men as uruk and oudini was stealthed and stood right behind me.

[QUOTE=RohirrimCaptain;7004988]Dunc, dunno if you got lost in the pub again or if you are just being an idiot..

You are rank 9 and "only" played in raids, never sparred or killed anything ,rank 8+ that knows how to play their class, solo.
    And you still think Narthor needs 2 burglars to kick your squishy bum ?? omg sometimes you go a bit ridiculuous.

100% sure that maaba and drabbit didnt know that you were sparring with Narthor, all freepside that played with them and creeps with a good sense know that too, BUT another thing that I cant believe is how Beoluk signed up to gank Narthor (would like to hear Beoluk version here).

Another one, if you knew that 2 (!) burgs were there with Narthor (3 good freeps), why did you went back to GTA with only Beoluk by your side (1 good creep).
    A player that knows PVMP, can see that you would get ### kicked, if the burglars were actually there.
    MAYBE, just MAYBE , you only went there to gank Narthor, since you cant get him solo :\

I really feel sad for you, one day you will be able to emerge from your QQ tears pool and get one rank 8+ freep solo, I believe you

Soloing on 8 a.m in the morning doesnt count, but i heard hoarhallow farmers already start to respect you a bit, just a bit, keep it up! QUOTE]

Only played in raids...lol..Where did you get this information from?
    8am in the morning...sorry at work.
    Hoar hollow farmers respect me?..Must be the raid I take...rofl.
    Tracked Oudini when Beo came to rez me, steathed stood behind me. Gank Narthor with only a defiler ?
    Spent hours on training dummies trying rotations and corruption combinations.....cant get BAs dps over 1 minute above 750 , and that was with a load of crits
    .Perhaps im missing something.
    Geändert von elfbane1 (20.11.2013 um 09:09 Uhr)

Good post, dear god. I cant analyze much, cause i started to play actively few months before roi launch and consider myself as greenie. I can share my point of view, but im sure it will be mostly the same things that god mentioned.

But what really catches my eyes is this:

Zitat Zitat von Iluvatardd Beitrag anzeigen
    Can you send them to OOC pls, im quite sure the great eye will be intersted in those.

It was supposed to be a secret!

Morthrangh: jokes.
    Only if I am under the influence, which I usually am

Ahh Narth will promise.
    Yes the honourable Narthor.
    Spying on PE ts for freep raids , and yes we know because he pressed the wrong button one time and gave creep raid s position and numbers back to creeps.
    No thx , if i want to play with a ##### I will play with my own.
    Maaba and oudini wouldnt gank spar ? Just watching ? I can track men as uruk and oudini was stealthed and stood right behind me.
    Will you actually reply anything interesting that maybe convice even 1 person about your point of you or?? Who said Narthor is honourable and stuff? LOL ..Drabbit was behind you while Warden was w8ting for the spar..So this means he would jump you? Like any freep who knows at least the basics needs any help to win easily a spar vs you xDDD ..And about creep's position and numbers you know sometimes its vital for the action these informations..I ask maaba sometimes if he could ask his kinnies on ts if they still have the craid up so to know if i should disband or not..For example yesterday i disbanded because after we wipe you twice in a row(during fight at sop thorry was afk on follow so we had 2 cappies on heals only) we checked around even grams an we saw some there so we were like ye they disbanded lets disband also..To come on creep 5 mins later and see what? That you went for pve(dof) again...

Top class in sparring, even though I myself get humiliated on the video.
    -Only thing more painful than 70morale fight was my movement

Will you actually reply anything interesting that maybe convice even 1 person about your point of you or?? Who said Narthor is honourable and stuff? LOL ..Drabbit was behind you while Warden was w8ting for the spar..So this means he would jump you? Like any freep who knows at least the basics needs any help to win easily a spar vs you xDDD ..And about creep's position and numbers you know sometimes its vital for the action these informations..I ask maaba sometimes if he could ask his kinnies on ts if they still have the craid up so to know if i should disband or not..For example yesterday i disbanded because after we wipe you twice in a row(during fight at sop thorry was afk on follow so we had 2 cappies on heals only) we checked around even grams an we saw some there so we were like ye they disbanded lets disband also..To come on creep 5 mins later and see what? That you went for pve(dof) again...
    You did..."Narthor will promise"
    Yes that means burglar is likely to jump me again. This is Narthors kin mate, ive been ganked once while stood doing nothing at GTA allready , I would be naive to belive a stealthed burg stood behind me has good intentions.
    Lol...in future then you can pass the position of freeps raid and composition to a creep leader so we can constanly stop you taking keeps/dof buffs/outposts.

Still waiting on my BA to find you solo anywhere on the map. And no I dont require you to observe spar conditions.

Still waiting on my BA to find you solo anywhere on the map. And no I dont require you to observe spar conditions.
    Are you absolutely sure about this???Sure..Cant w8 to find you solo somewhere with ba..Even if i am with others i promise only me will attack you..I did 1 "spar" with pat with no spar conditions..Ask him for the result before you tell me this ...no the burglars wouldnt jump you as i said no need for this but its always nice to repeat it as an excuse..Maybe when you Learn how to play 1 day there will be a need...I seriously i doubt this but ye...And finally no i dont want to lead creeps atm cause my friends play freepside and not cause i m an easy moder..Dunc I remember you being a nice guy before you start pvp and become w/e you are now..Maybe you should rethink some stuff and stop this attitude and hating every1 for anything seriously..You can see even a percentage of creepside thinks "bad" for you..Anyway i think enough with the QQ and stuff..Pointless discussion anywaySee you and all the others when HD is up!!

Morva ofc this ******** Narthor has on video only spars that he won except the small part at the start with the endings of some he lost!! QQ

Are you absolutely sure about this???Sure..Cant w8 to find you solo somewhere with ba..Even if i am with others i promise only me will attack you..I did 1 "spar" with pat with no spar conditions..Ask him for the result before you tell me this ...no the burglars wouldnt jump you as i said no need for this but its always nice to repeat it as an excuse..Maybe when you Learn how to play 1 day there will be a need...I seriously i doubt this but ye...And finally no i dont want to lead creeps atm cause my friends play freepside and not cause i m an easy moder..Dunc I remember you being a nice guy before you start pvp and become w/e you are now..Maybe you should rethink some stuff and stop this attitude and hating every1 for anything seriously..You can see even a percentage of creepside thinks "bad" for you..Anyway i think enough with the QQ and stuff..Pointless discussion anywaySee you and all the others when HD is up!!

Morva ofc this ******** Narthor has on video only spars that he won except the small part at the start with the endings of some he lost!! QQ
    Yes you are correct in one thing , this is a pointless argument.
    Noones going to convince me that I wasnt set up to be ganked the moment narthor challenged me to a spar. Me narthor and drabitt have a history.
    A % of creep side think badly of me?....ahh you mean the sideswitchers.
    Who said anything about you leading creep raids?
    Do I expect my Ba to win against ur RK ? No of course I dont , you hit my warg with EC for 9945 on Saturday , BA has no defence against tactical. But its not all about winning , some of us like a challenge.

Yes you are correct in one thing , this is a pointless argument.
    Noones going to convince me that I wasnt set up to be ganked the moment narthor challenged me to a spar. Me narthor and drabitt have a history.
    A % of creep side think badly of me?....ahh you mean the sideswitchers.
    Who said anything about you leading creep raids?
    Do I expect my Ba to win against ur RK ? No of course I dont , you hit my warg with EC for 9945 on Saturday , BA has no defence against tactical. But its not all about winning , some of us like a challenge.
    I read fast and misuderstood the part about leading..No i mean do me more than 1k damage total before you die with w/e cds ..Yes i mean only sideswitchers ofc..All other creeps respect you a lot and think the best for you..Drabbit would gank you 100% that i think of this again..He is one of the persons with the worst personality in this server..Maaba same..Maaba is even worse actually cause his burg looks cute but is an a*****e inside ..Happy now? Enough wasted time..Bye

Raised eyebrow at this part lol

Lutz i hope you'll share with us in kinchat

I read fast and misuderstood the part about leading..No i mean do me more than 1k damage total before you die with w/e cds ..Yes i mean only sideswitchers ofc..All other creeps respect you a lot and think the best for you..Drabbit would gank you 100% that i think of this again..He is one of the persons with the worst personality in this server..Maaba same..Maaba is even worse actually cause his burg looks cute but is an a*****e inside ..Happy now? Enough wasted time..Bye

Ahh yes ...the reality of moors play. 1k damage...maybe we should spar instead . Narmiel and red can watch.
    Name me some. Perhaps they can comment themselves.
    Drabbit and maaba did gank me 100%. Fact
    Please break up your sentences , its worse than reading james joyse.
    BYE.

Was reading some of HD notes..

Life's so easy for creeps during new expansions..

No pay / Log in / +30% dps + reduced cds.. / Lets go!!

About freeps:

Pay one more time / lvl up to 95 / gear up (armour+jewells) / new legendary items (earn them + shards + lvl up + find proper legacies + relic/crafting up)

and before all of these u have to learn your new class with those revamps on traits/skills..

Hope it ll worth the time..

Zitat Zitat von jivius Beitrag anzeigen

About freeps:

Pay one more time / lvl up to 95 / gear up (armour+jewells) / new legendary items (earn them + shards + lvl up + find proper legacies + relic/crafting up)

and before all of these u have to learn your new class with those revamps on traits/skills..

U only say the mediocre things of freeps + u forgot creeps need to pay 600 TP per toon in my case for 5 toons it covers all u need to pay.
    Pls consider what u say before u forget to mention that "small" thing....

I fully agree with everything lutz has said, and there is yet more to be said in my opinion.

Zitat Zitat von jivius Beitrag anzeigen

About freeps:

Read: I want maaaaahh bubbles back!

just saying that creeps damage and morale are insane atm on HD, i'm very interested to see how freeps will be on max level with good gear

Zitat Zitat von roi1807 Beitrag anzeigen
    just saying that creeps damage and morale are insane atm on HD, i'm very interested to see how freeps will be on max level with good gear
    Morale yes, dmg suck imo. My ba sucks in dmg. Dont know where that 30% is tbh...

Dunc Dunc Dunc.... I´m glad that narthor have the video of what happen... u are a big big liar...
    And u talk about ganks? U kill me 2 times after i did a spar and was with -500 morale left with your warg, so please stop...
    Im tired of this QQ QQ QQ QQ but u dont have anything to talk about me or maaba, if u dont like to die, just stop coming to moors... or die and take it like a man!
    You are the only creep that when i see is like a bull looking at a red spot! Can´t do much about it sry, but u must know why this happens like the rest of the PE kinship...
    See you in moors i hope

btw im not saying im better or u are better, just play the game the best u know, and if u die is not the end of the world belive me, dont need all that QQ

Peace, Drabbit out!

Don't worry Freeps, we'll be nerfed in about two months.

As soon freeps have their precious FA and full aud armour creeps have no chance
    Even now they will have hard against freeps since the dps is still no higher then that of a freep doing the weakest skill attack over and over again ...
    Only reaver has real dps, other classes are just a joke

Zitat Zitat von roi1807 Beitrag anzeigen
    like lutz said - morale is quite good, dps is pretty much in ror level...

btw i fear for freeps dps if creeps need before "scheduled" revamp 2,5 times bigger morale pool than in ror...

Last RoR Video for me!

Hope there's many more coming in HD, especially would ask people who can to set up a capture device for the league play I'll start working on in a couple weeks.

Cya guys in couple weeks when action picks up!

Seite 81 von 169 ErsteErste ... 31 71 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 91 131 ... LetzteLetzte