Wir haben festgestellt, dass Euer Browser keine Cookies akzeptiert. Bitte erlaubt die Verwendung von Cookies in den Optionen Eures Browsers, um eine optimale Funktion dieser Webseite zu gewährleisten.
Seite 2 von 4 ErsteErste 1 2 3 4 LetzteLetzte
Ergebnis 26 bis 50 von 81
    Both of you did a really great job matching the steed!
    “I do not love the bright sword for its sharpness, nor the arrow for its swiftness, nor the warrior for his glory. I love only that which they defend.” Faramir

I apologise if I'm posting this way too late. Ever since I got addicted to war-steeds, all of my outfits have to be made to match one of my mounts. XD Here is the Steed of the Winged Herald.

"If more of us valued food and cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world." - Thorin Oakenshield

Very well done on that Gonarhxus! I really like that outfit and it matches the steed very well!

This is my North Downs Herder

Geändert von druidofbreeland (16.11.2012 um 17:05 Uhr)
    “I do not love the bright sword for its sharpness, nor the arrow for its swiftness, nor the warrior for his glory. I love only that which they defend.” Faramir

Awesome. Lol at the last image "Look at the size of that one!"

Some close-ups.

This next one is a war-steed. It's sorta my "black rider" setup.

"If more of us valued food and cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world." - Thorin Oakenshield

Oooh, I quite like looking through this thread. So many interesting combinations!
    Gorn, the black war-steed set looks wonderful.
    I'm a relatively new player (2 months, only 300 hours) and just got Mithril, so now I'm running with this combination:

Sometimes I swap out the outfit for this:

Nicely done Olessan! I rode around all the time on my Mithril Edition steed.

I've been playing since the end of August and cosmetics are quite addicting, careful.

Awesome, Olessan. Never thought to match the Lossoth leggings with the Mithril steed.

Zitat Zitat von Isilmacil Beitrag anzeigen
    Isn't that the Steed of the Winged Herald's halter and caparison on a war-steed? This doesn't seem to be anywhere in the game at the moment. I know the image is from beta. Just wondering if the appearances are going to be put in the game some time in the future and how especially for those who already have the steed.
    Geändert von Gonarhxus (19.11.2012 um 15:36 Uhr)

Zitat Zitat von Gonarhxus Beitrag anzeigen
    Isn't that the Steed of the Winged Herald's halter and caparison on a war-steed? This doesn't seem to be anywhere in the game at the moment. I know the image is from beta. Just wondering if the appearances are going to be put in the game some time in the future and how especially for those who already have the steed.
    Yeah; cosmetics identical to what the Steed of the Winged Herald wears were placeholders for War-steed cosmetic quest rewards during a round or two. It was fun to play around with them...
    Like so many other cosmetics from the Beta, though, no word has been released about the availability of these on Live. All we know is that, for whatever reason, folks behind the game have a War-steed equivalent of that Steed's tack, and that they haven't yet released it.

We can hope.
    [center]Jestem tym, czym jestem.[/center]

Saw this thread and was wondering if I could get some help. I'm currently f2p lvl 36 elf hunter. Just bought the hunter steed not long ago and ive been having a difficult time finding any items that match the hunter theme. It seems anything that looks decent you find at higher levels. I was wondering if anyone has found a hunter outfit combo and this low level that looks good? Do I have to wait til I level some more? Or am I just that bad at fashion? LOL Thanks for any help in advance.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2521c000000252fd2/01007/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Zitat Zitat von Tobiaus Beitrag anzeigen
    Saw this thread and was wondering if I could get some help. I'm currently f2p lvl 36 elf hunter. Just bought the hunter steed not long ago and ive been having a difficult time finding any items that match the hunter theme. It seems anything that looks decent you find at higher levels. I was wondering if anyone has found a hunter outfit combo and this low level that looks good? Do I have to wait til I level some more? Or am I just that bad at fashion? LOL Thanks for any help in advance.
    You can find an example for an outfit here: https://cosmeticlotro.wordpress.com/...2/20/coursing/
    but it uses some high level pieces that you don't yet have access to. However I can recommend you check out the following items as alternatives:

Chest: - Shirriff's Hauberk, outfitter in Michel Delving (next to the auction hall), Umber or Sienna dye
    or if you don't like hauberks: - Padded Cloth Jacket + Leggings, light armour vendor in Bree (in center of town), Olive or Grey dye.
    Head: - Traveller's Hood, lotro store 195TP, Olive dye.
    Feet: - Barrow Scout's Boots, skirmish camp Classic vendor, Umber or Sienna dye.
    Hands: - Leather Gauntlets, medium armour vendor in either Combe, Bree or Ost Forod in Evendim, they all sell different gloves, depends on what you like. Umber or Sienna dye.
    Shoulders: - don't use any! Elves are naturally broad shouldered and with a hauberk shoulders look bad!
    Back: - Plain Cloak, from any outfitter OR a quiver, like the Fine Quiver (sometimes on auction house) or Elven Quiver from the outfitter in Rivendell. Olive dye.

Good luck!

Steed of the Hunter outfit with elf:

Shirriff's Hauberk:
    COSMETIC LOTRO

a blog about Middle-earth outfits

I stumbled across this outfit/horse combination by chance, and someone suggested I put it on a cosmetics thread, so here it is.

Yule Festival Frosty Horse
    Gossamer Dress (navy)
    Yule Hoodless Cloak (navy)
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0820700000024192a/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Hunter style

[CENTER][COLOR="Orange"][I][SIZE="1"]This forum requires that you wait 20 seconds between searches. Please try again in 55 seconds.[/SIZE][/I][/COLOR][/CENTER]

[CENTER][COLOR="Orange"][I][SIZE="1"]This forum requires that you wait 20 seconds between searches. Please try again in 55 seconds.[/SIZE][/I][/COLOR][/CENTER]

Here is an attempt to match an unusual steed, the Algraig horse

shoulders: Noble Woollen mantle, navy dye, dunland quest reward

chest: Jacket of the Javelin, navy dye, Ost Galadh barter, warden set, share appearance with the Moria Watcher set (Vile Maw)

legs: Leggings of the Javelin, navy dye, Ost Galadh barter, warden set, share appearance with the Moria Watcher set (Vile Maw)

hands: -Padded Gloves of the Dunland Soothsayer, dunland quest reward

feet: Rhydhid-lhopan, navy dye, RoI instance cluster drop

Wandering Around Arda
    my Lotro blog :)

Amazing job with the Algraig horse with matching outfit, one of the most unusual and lovely steed. How I wish, wish, wish they would sell the rep mount skins in the store, I would buy several.

I was on a mission to find an outfit that would match the Captain cosmetic for my war steed, and this was the result.

This is the exact same outfit but different shoulders, and obviously different colors.

Could not resist making a fun, casual outfit. This one came together because of a hat.

[IMG]http://i39.tinypic.com/34dq3dd.jpg[/IMG]

Zitat Zitat von druidofbreeland Beitrag anzeigen
    Very well done on that Gonarhxus! I really like that outfit and it matches the steed very well!

This is my North Downs Herder

Ahhh what are those leggings for the black rider outfit? Simply marvelous!

This is one of my favorite in-game hobbies! I love to see all of your pictures. Y'all are so clever!

--= Windy Acres Ranch -- http://SteelAndMagic.com =--

If you would like to share your amazing equestrian screenshots on the Windy Acres web site (WindyAcres.MyMiddleEarth.com) please feel free to email them to kiralynn@roll3d6.com
    I will need to know your character's name, server, photo location, horse's name, breed (IE: Mathom, bay, medium war) and tack (for war steeds).
    I can also post other information about your character and photo. Character roleplay bios, equestrian poems and such are fine.
    --= Windy Acres Ranch -- http://SteelAndMagic.com =--

My Loremaster is just a twink that is set up to create jewellery, but after getting the Lossoth steed of the 5th Anniversary, and the robe as the reward of the last Yule festival, I just had to match these with a Baingarab dyed blue, and some shoulders and gloves that dropped from mobs and were Ered Luin blue already.

Then I found that the old Golden Tree Summer Cloak can be dyed indigo, which makes it look nearly like it were Ered Luin blue.

Of course the picture is made in Ered Luin, on the way from Noglond to Thorins Gate.

Greetings, Polymachos

Elf Ambassador Steed

head: Hat of the Concerned Elf, black dye, great river quest reward

shoulders: Embroidered Mantle of the Dunland Healer, black dye, dunland quest reward

chest: Exquisite elven dress, black dye, malledhrim barter at Thangulad, lotro store

back: Cloak of the unwelcomed guest: black dye, great river quest reward

Wandering Around Arda
    my Lotro blog :)

Mirkwood's hunter

Captain of Rohan

Night watcher

Wild traveler

Knight of Gondor

It's almost a compulsive habit for me.

Plus many more....
    [IMG]http://i60.tinypic.com/10hncxh.jpg[/IMG]
    [COLOR="#8B4513"][MY ALTS] [B]Balvur[/B] warden/ [b]Hallti[/b] guardian/ [b]Hila[/b] burglar/ [b]Elenauriel[/b] runekeeper/ [b]Dolmifaynar[/b] minstrel [/COLOR]
    I speak my mind because it [COLOR="#B22222"][i]hurts[/i][/COLOR] to bite my tongue

Seite 2 von 4 ErsteErste 1 2 3 4 LetzteLetzte