Wir haben festgestellt, dass Euer Browser keine Cookies akzeptiert. Bitte erlaubt die Verwendung von Cookies in den Optionen Eures Browsers, um eine optimale Funktion dieser Webseite zu gewährleisten.
Seite 3 von 4 ErsteErste 1 2 3 4 LetzteLetzte
Ergebnis 51 bis 75 von 84
    Matching outfit for the warsteed of Nightwood

rider

head: Elven Light Helm, navy dye, Rivendell heavy armour vendor or world drop

shoulders: Shoulders of the Learned Master, navy dye, barter at Ost GaLadh, loremaster set

chest: Robe of the Learned Stag, indigo dye, Dunland quest reward

hands: Gauntlets of the Hidden Paths, navy dye, Great River quest reward

feet: Gardener boots, Farmer Faire barter

back: Hoh-Dreng, indigo dye, Volume 3 Epic quest reward

held: Lantern, Farmer Faire barter

warsteed:

hide: Spotted hide, rare drop from warband box

tack: Nightwood caparison, Nightwood saddle, Nightwood halter, all navy dye

tail: Diamond Banded tail, comes with the steed of nightwood bundle, also singular purchase at lotro store

Wandering Around Arda
    my Lotro blog :)

Wonderful pictures, Miriadel! I love the outfit you've put together, and the way you've presented it. That first picture in particular is a stunner makes me want to get that steed set myself.
    Iolanthea and Theodoret live at 1 Fountain Street, Havenhold, Breeland, Snowbourn.
    Diodore, Goldfinch and Milburra live at 3 Wending Way, Alebrook, The Shire.
    "You fall and cleave your skull. You have mastered 39% of this adventure".....oh

Zitat Zitat von Iolanthea Beitrag anzeigen
    Wonderful pictures, Miriadel! I love the outfit you've put together, and the way you've presented it. That first picture in particular is a stunner makes me want to get that steed set myself.
    Thanks! I'm happy you like it

Wandering Around Arda

Zitat Zitat von Jadzi Beitrag anzeigen
    Sometimes, the mount matches you!

I made this outfit back in late spring or so.

And low and behold, in mid-summer, along comes a matching steed. From the Farmer's Faire of all things.

Anyone happen to know what shoulderpads and boots she is wearing? = ) I really like this outfit.

Zitat Zitat von Solstyce Beitrag anzeigen
    Anyone happen to know what shoulderpads and boots she is wearing? = ) I really like this outfit.
    Both of them can be found as Dunland quest rewards: "Hill-man’s Cracked Leather Shoulder-guards" is one name the shoulders are known by, and "Battered Dunlending Boots" for the boots.

My goat, Borachita sing when drink too much:
    "I Beleive i can Fly! I beleive i can touch the sky!!!"
    My pony, Arquero is eager for adventures. We already packet all the essentials for a hobbit:
    "I am ready for Helms Deep."
    Geändert von YamydeAragon (17.11.2013 um 09:20 Uhr)
    Is this Alternate Playable Character Disorder? :

Check my Kinship at Gladden server: The Fate of Middle Earth

Zitat Zitat von Daeross Beitrag anzeigen
    Both of them can be found as Dunland quest rewards: "Hill-man’s Cracked Leather Shoulder-guards" is one name the shoulders are known by, and "Battered Dunlending Boots" for the boots.
    Thank you very much ; )

Thumbs up

Zitat Zitat von Temrhyn Beitrag anzeigen
    It's almost a compulsive habit for me.

Plus many more....
    Congratulations on making something that makes the minstrel steed work!

I never got this mount, because it looked like a jester steed to me- certainly not Bard steed worthy of Taleisan, nor suitable for my more discrete elvish tale telling troubadores.
    However your travelling minstrel looks part of a travelling theatre/festival/carnival troupe of many colours!
    I love it!

And the minstrel sang to them……”and they passed in thought out to regions where pain and delight flow together and tears are the very wine of blessedness.”

Zitat Zitat von Daeross Beitrag anzeigen
    What level range is Dunland? I assume its part of the RoI expansion (which I dont have as I've just returned to game after a long break)

For some reason, gamma looks much better in game. My pics always end up shady =/

The Bounder horse with my pink outfit.

Snarfia in Yule style, including her pony.

A more Spring themed outfit and pony.
    [center][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/rv9Q24t.jpg[/IMG]
    [b][url='http://ananorielmiddleearth.tumblr.com/']Ananoriel's Middle Earth[/b][/url] - My LOTRO blog on Tumblr.[/center]

1 Twinfall Path, Celos-en-Nauth, Falathlorn
    Anyone have an idea for the Prized Rivendell Steed? I am sooo close to achieving Kindred with the Elves of Rivendell, and the first thing I will do when I get there is buy that horse. I cannot seem to have any good ideas for an oufit to match the copper, gold, and silver hues though. Any suggestions?
    Night is falling,
    So ends this day.
    The Road is now calling
    And I must away.

I liked the level 50-60 crafted medium armour with the Rivendell horse. It has matching gold and silver highlights. It's one of my favorite rep steeds! I so wish we could have a warsteed version of the Rivendell horse instead of the endless bedsheet-style caparisons.

Here's what my hunter did with it when she got it. (Sorry for the slightly weird cropping job)

Galadhloth, Hunter 100, Glirithil, Mini 100, Calanor, LM 100, plus lots and lots of alts
    Watchers of Elendil ~ Landroval ~ Crickhollow ~ Tarciryan Knights
    ~~~~ Imladris in the Forgotten West ~~~~

1 Twinfall Path, Celos-en-Nauth, Falathlorn
    Ohh that is gorgeous. I saw your reply in the cosmetic outfit thread too, thanks. In your picture I actually think I recognize the armour. It looks like Footman's Armour if I am not mistaken. Beautiful armour set, I just burned half my gold in the AH getting the chest piece for that and other outfits. I will definetly try that out (Rivendell Green dye though...ooh). Thank you very much.
    Night is falling,
    So ends this day.
    The Road is now calling
    And I must away.

Here is my contribution. Loved the look of the warsteed and tried to find the perfect look for my champ. Really happy with how it turned out

[URL=http://s170.photobucket.com/user/jaytoon2000/media/Lotro/Soberico-signature_zps4b4797f3.jpg.html][IMG]http://i170.photobucket.com/albums/u265/jaytoon2000/Lotro/Soberico-signature_zps4b4797f3.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

Matching to this mount happened by accident. I created this outfit, and then realised afterwards that it quite nicely matches my Captain class mount.

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/hY9vvE4.png[/IMG]

Warsteed w/ Michel Delving Pieces and Matching Light Armor Pieces

My warsteed's Michel Delving cosmetics happily matched my current crafted guild light armor.

I posted this in the favorite outfits thread as well. My elf hunter crafting alt wears this basic/low-level outfit; when I got this mount I had to switch to it so they could match.

§ Elendilmir refugee on Ark §

§ Aerynsol . 27 | Arestelle . 105 | Calairiel . 41 | Gwaewen . 40 | Iadessea . 10 | Magrith . 36 | Melaidhrin . 20 | Miraear . 26 | Muiriol . 105 | Nephra . 10 | Solina-1 . 31 §

§ miraear's threads: a cosmetic history §

Count my characters among the few, the proud, the OCD who can't stand to ride out if their threads don't match their mounts.

My Champion over on Landy is particularly picky. This is her Bree Horse outfit:

And one of the ones she wears with her Eglain horse (such a nice, basic horse, that one...):

And the one she likes wear in Angmar with the Eglain horse. I'll try to get a better picture of this one:

outfit for the Spotted warsteed hide

shoulders: Elegant silk mantle, Dunland quest reward

chest: Westemnet Campaign Robe, white dye, crafted tier 9 light armour

hands: Gloves of the Vicious Proclamation, white dye, barter in Annuminas, runekeeper set

feet: Soft Stitched Boots, white dye, outfitters

warsteed: Spotted hide, default colour, random drop from Warband boxes

Wandering Around Arda

Zitat Zitat von miriadel Beitrag anzeigen
    outfit for the Spotted warsteed hide
    Very nice! Original too! Thank you for sharing.

Zitat Zitat von Jaytoon Beitrag anzeigen
    Here is my contribution. Loved the look of the warsteed and tried to find the perfect look for my champ. Really happy with how it turned out
    And rightfully so!

The winteroutfit and mount of my loremaster Melilraen.

In black and gold, with the new Steed of Odogil.
    [center][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/rv9Q24t.jpg[/IMG]
    [b][url='http://ananorielmiddleearth.tumblr.com/']Ananoriel's Middle Earth[/b][/url] - My LOTRO blog on Tumblr.[/center]

Red face

“I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.
    "So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.”

Took me a bit to realize that I do have a few dyes to play with for war-steed cosmetics, but orange and rust were among them.

§ Elendilmir refugee on Ark §

§ Aerynsol . 27 | Arestelle . 105 | Calairiel . 41 | Gwaewen . 40 | Iadessea . 10 | Magrith . 36 | Melaidhrin . 20 | Miraear . 26 | Muiriol . 105 | Nephra . 10 | Solina-1 . 31 §

§ miraear's threads: a cosmetic history §

Seite 3 von 4 ErsteErste 1 2 3 4 LetzteLetzte