Wir haben festgestellt, dass Euer Browser keine Cookies akzeptiert. Bitte erlaubt die Verwendung von Cookies in den Optionen Eures Browsers, um eine optimale Funktion dieser Webseite zu gewährleisten.
Seite 6 von 15 ErsteErste ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... LetzteLetzte
Ergebnis 126 bis 150 von 374
    Zitat Zitat von avengingbananaslug Beitrag anzeigen
    OMG Com is a homeless hitchhiker.
    chut up fatty

Zitat Zitat von Erdorion Beitrag anzeigen

am sexi and PRO!!... ... xD
    Picture is funny, but not to Americans, that's only 42.8746 MPH, and we HATE THE METRIC SYSTEM. We don't care that the rest of the world uses it, THEY ARE WRONG.

Goooooooooooo Jooooooooooooooo!
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/06205010000037a17/signature.png]Aarkane[/charsig]
    [b][i][size=3][color=yellow]Aarkane R9/Puggsy R6/Taba R6/Prudence R6/Meddler R4[/color][/size][/i][/b]

Zitat Zitat von Erdorion Beitrag anzeigen

am sexi and PRO!!... ... xD
    thats my favorite number.

An IRL Pic thread for Slode PVP. Intriguing.... now we can all put faces to the names we are raging at when we die.

Zitat Zitat von Ormod Beitrag anzeigen
    An IRL Pic thread for Slode PVP. Intriguing.... now we can all put faces to the names we are raging at when we die.
    Your kin name is astoundingly amazing. I tip my hat to you sir. Or I would, if I wore hats.

Zitat Zitat von Lyricals Beitrag anzeigen
    Your kin name is astoundingly amazing. I tip my hat to you sir. Or I would, if I wore hats.
    I thank you on behalf of the tribe. However it was not by my hand the tribe was named and therefore I can take no credit for the name.

Cool

This is really who's been playing my toons.

Looks Korean to me.... Your prolly Tennis the way you lvl your toons!

Zitat Zitat von Avelinamadley Beitrag anzeigen

Zitat Zitat von turialus Beitrag anzeigen
    Looks Korean to me.... Your prolly Tennis the way you lvl your toons!

She's Syrian. Not Korean!

Look at the malice behind those beady red eyes..... pure evil. You should have him/her come play for the creep team.

hmmm, that explains a lot....
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0620501000013c629/signature.png]Nosebleed[/charsig]

Look at the malice behind those beady red eyes..... pure evil. You should have him/her come play for the creep team.
    She does sometimes, incognito.

Zitat Zitat von mightymouse15 Beitrag anzeigen
    hmmm, that explains a lot....
    Hush. >

ey gurl can i getcho numba
    Should have said "ey gurl can I groucho numba?"

*bump

Zitat Zitat von Ghosttaker Beitrag anzeigen
    *bump
    You need to provide a picture to properly bump this thread sir or ma'am...

Although, I might suggest a certain picture of a moose humping a statue. Pretty sure that would pass as acceptable for Turbine.

Thumbs up

Me in my school scrubs, which after today's stress I kind of wish I could set aflame and toast marshmallows upon.

We need more pics of more people. I'd especially love to see Daarlin so I can put a face to the warg I want to strangle with my bare hands when she jumps me from behind a rock for the zillionth time... D:

I'd especially love to see Daarlin so I can put a face to the warg I want to strangle with my bare hands when she jumps me from behind a rock for the zillionth time... D:
    I'd like to see her too, but for different reasons. Over the past year I have grouped with her extensively, mostly when she came out of hiding on freepside to level her LM from 65 to 75. Really good people there! I needed that too, I hated her (or so I thought) for a long time and after getting to know her realized that I needed to separate the player from the person. In reality what I was hating was her playstyle, which is entirely hers to choose. This was a huge life lesson, one I have needed to apply to a select few other people as well.

So, yeah, I agree, but I don't think it will ever happen as much as I would like to think it could.
    [center]Irin r8 Hunter // Arngar r8 Burg // [b][color=red]Akthuri r15 LM[/color][/b] // Vishus r5 Captain[/center]

Zitat Zitat von Irin19 Beitrag anzeigen
    I'd like to see her too, but for different reasons. Over the past year I have grouped with her extensively, mostly when she came out of hiding on freepside to level her LM from 65 to 75. Really good people there! I needed that too, I hated her (or so I thought) for a long time and after getting to know her realized that I needed to separate the player from the person. In reality what I was hating was her playstyle, which is entirely hers to choose. This was a huge life lesson, one I have needed to apply to a select few other people as well.

So, yeah, I agree, but I don't think it will ever happen as much as I would like to think it could.

Hey now, I don't hate her! I don't hate anyone! I'm small, squishy, and delicious, and she eats me all the time, as do all the other wargs out there, hunters are good food. She's simply the one that eats me the *most*.

Hey now, I don't hate her! I don't hate anyone! I'm small, squishy, and delicious, and she eats me all the time, as do all the other wargs out there, hunters are good food. She's simply the one that eats me the *most*.
    Mmmmm. Hobbit toes.

Mmmmm. Hobbit toes.
    ._. no plz sir.

What we really need are some kin or tribe group photos.
    [B][COLOR=cyan][charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/06205000000039d09/signature.png]Viloxus[/charsig]
    8-time Grand Champion Guinness Drinker[/COLOR][/B]
    [SIZE=2][B][COLOR=silver]June 2008 model in "Failmasters of 2008" Calendar[/COLOR][/B][/SIZE][SIZE=2]
    [B][COLOR=green]Making the world a better place one less pair of pants at a time :p [/COLOR][/B][/SIZE]

More people need to post pictures!!

Geändert von Cladariel (10.11.2012 um 09:59 Uhr)
    Evermor

Zitat Zitat von Cladariel Beitrag anzeigen
    More people need to post pictures!!
    Good luck with that after your picture. You just upstaged everyone, I almost didn't notice you weren't smiling ;P
    [center]Irin r8 Hunter // Arngar r8 Burg // [b][color=red]Akthuri r15 LM[/color][/b] // Vishus r5 Captain[/center]

Thumbs up

Thread over, Evermor wins. NICE!!!

Seite 6 von 15 ErsteErste ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... LetzteLetzte