Wir haben festgestellt, dass Euer Browser keine Cookies akzeptiert. Bitte erlaubt die Verwendung von Cookies in den Optionen Eures Browsers, um eine optimale Funktion dieser Webseite zu gewährleisten.
Seite 4 von 4 ErsteErste 1 2 3 4
Ergebnis 76 bis 80 von 80
    So after days of testing, getting statistics, etc. I've added it, it's proven, cheers folks

Great guide for beginners. As a rather greenie reaver, I'd like to thank you for that.

Now that you've tested the (in)effectivity of burning blades, I have another question.

From http://www.lotro-inn.com/book/export/html/373 : bottom of the page.
    (Azgora, Elendilmir)
    Currently there seems to be a bug with several skills as determined by myself and several other Reavers on Elendilmir. Before Riders of Rohan, Reavers had somewhat slow attacks. It's faster now. There were several buffs or traits which made you attack faster, such as Blood Lust, Aura of Command, or Quick Strikes. However, the attack speed under these buffs seems to be treating your speed as though your base speed was the old slow speed. Thus all attack animations are slower.
    I did some testing with the Combat Analysis add-on, against Uidhelos (Delving elite). Single target DPS was 990.8 with Quick Strikes slotted and 1034.9 without. Even accounting for lag, or poor rotation / RNG, that doesn't seem to be working as intended.
    From my own limited testing on a dummy a while ago, this seemed to be correct. (From what I remember I hit a dummy for about a minute with SS with quick strikes slotted and unslotted. I believe the damage difference was indeed minimal.) However, you seem to state it as the first thing to buy though. So I'm starting to wonder if it actually is useful. Has anyone else ever tested it?

If the claim about the broken quick strikes turns out to be accurate, then we have 2 traits that actually can decrease our dps output in stead of increasing it (or at the very best don't make much of a difference wether you slot them or not).
    While burning blades can still be said to be working WAI, a broken Quick strikes would certainly be a bug that can and should be reported if we prove it.

EDIT: the quick strikes trait might only affect auto-attack, but even then, there should be a measurable difference in dps.
    Geändert von Purazon (13.08.2013 um 09:36 Uhr)

Zitat Zitat von Purazon Beitrag anzeigen
    Great guide for beginners. As a rather greenie reaver, I'd like to thank you for that.

Now that you've tested the (in)effectivity of burning blades, I have another question.

From http://www.lotro-inn.com/book/export/html/373 : bottom of the page.

From my own limited testing on a dummy a while ago, this seemed to be correct. (From what I remember I hit a dummy for about a minute with SS with quick strikes slotted and unslotted. I believe the damage difference was indeed minimal.) However, you seem to state it as the first thing to buy though. So I'm starting to wonder if it actually is useful. Has anyone else ever tested it?

If the claim about the broken quick strikes turns out to be accurate, then we have 2 traits that actually can decrease our dps output in stead of increasing it (or at the very best don't make much of a difference wether you slot them or not).
    While burning blades can still be said to be working WAI, a broken Quick strikes would certainly be a bug that can and should be reported if we prove it.

EDIT: the quick strikes trait might only affect auto-attack, but even then, there should be a measurable difference in dps.
    https://www.lotro.com/forums/showthr...r+attack+speed

this thread here may answer some questions, which was made by myself, actually, with the same question as you. after the last post of this thread i just kind of forgot all about it

I should look into slotting it again then. Or at least test it myself again. Thank you for the feedback.

This has been bugged for a long time now, and there is really no difference at all between the attack duration even if you have Quick strikes traited, only exception of course is the Sudden Strikes.

In these pictures i used Lacerate, Ravage, Jagged Cut, Mutilation, Serration, Thrash, Lacerate, Ravage, Jagged Cut. NO AUTO ATTACKS ENABLED

NO QUICK STRIKES TRAITED

QUICK STRIKES TRAITED

Without the QS traited i was nearly always able to finish the rotation with the Jagged Cut, and when i actually had the QS trait not even once i was able to finish the rotation with JC, also the dolls reset times are little inconsistent or maybe its just a little timing issue with the Combat analysis plugin.

LEFT SIDE: SS WITHOUT AUTO ATTACKS....RIGHT SIDE: SS WITH AUTO ATTACKS ----- NO QS TRAITED

LEFT SIDE: SS WITHOUT AUTO ATTACKS....RIGHT SIDE: SS WITH AUTO ATTACKS ----- QS TRAITED

In my own opinion its better to change QS trait for something little more useful like Extended Reach or Resistance...

Seite 4 von 4 ErsteErste 1 2 3 4