Wir haben festgestellt, dass Euer Browser keine Cookies akzeptiert. Bitte erlaubt die Verwendung von Cookies in den Optionen Eures Browsers, um eine optimale Funktion dieser Webseite zu gewährleisten.
Seite 2 von 3 ErsteErste 1 2 3 LetzteLetzte
Ergebnis 26 bis 50 von 65
    Zitat Zitat von Bootroz Beitrag anzeigen
    Yep, just ranking a WL now (rank 4) the rank 9 gate also annoyed me.

With over 400 Warleaders on Elendilmir, that means they've created a new skill that only 20 (5 percent) of current Warleaders can use (without resorting to 'The Store').

/sigh
    Yet almost all of them WILL resort to 'The Store'.

Zitat Zitat von Squelcher Beitrag anzeigen
    Yet almost all of them WILL resort to 'The Store'.
    And that right there is Turbine's goal for this game... milk it as much as possible...
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0420801000011a1c9/signature.png]Feelmybite[/charsig]

Zitat Zitat von Samus1111111 Beitrag anzeigen
    And that right there is Turbine's goal for this game... milk it as much as possible...
    As is the goal of any company. That said, there is always a balance between profit and provision of service. For Turbine that balance is completely distorted.

Doesn't like nearly all classes have slows with durations longer or equal to the cooldown? How about Intimidating Shout giving a minor slow regardless of crit, and still give the current big slow on a crit?

How about giving Aura of Command a 25% ranged damage as well? Sounds OP, but really, BA's hit like little girls if put up against freep heal output.
    Geändert von Esegar (06.08.2012 um 13:17 Uhr)
    [img]http://gamesfromwithin.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/01/lotr.jpg[/img]
    [size=-2]F: Esegar (Meneldor)
    C: Tocu, Seroxat, Tylerdurdenn (Meneldor) Alberigo, Flamenguista, Parasect (Crickhollow)[/size]

Zitat Zitat von Esegar Beitrag anzeigen
    Doesn't like nearly all classes have slows with durations longer or equal to the cooldown? How about Intimidating Shout giving a minor slow regardless of crit, and still give the current big slow on a crit?

And how about giving Aura of Command a 25% ranged damage as well? Sounds OP, but really, BA's hit like little girls.
    I think the fundamental problem with Aura of Command is that too many defensive bonuses are lost for using it, so it is not as good solo as Aura of Protection.

Zitat Zitat von Squelcher Beitrag anzeigen
    I think the fundamental problem with Aura of Command is that too many defensive bonuses are lost for using it, so it is not as good solo as Aura of Protection.
    True, but he made a comment about BAs, so he'd be using it in groups. I'd say that adding a +25% ranged and tact damage buff to it would be good since freeps have all of these iirc.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0420801000011a1c9/signature.png]Feelmybite[/charsig]

thye should have just made intimidating shout a slow every time you use it, instead of slow on crit rather then shiledbash/stun. soo many ways to break the stun you all can think of them, but yeah i can see how it can be use full in some situations.
    ~RETIRED~Burglartarget rank 15 wl, rank 12 spider, rank 11 warg, rank 10 ba, rank 10 mini, rank 8 defiler, rank 8 reaver, rank 8 runekeeper, rank 7 hunter, rank 7 burg

Figured I'd resurrect this thread instead of creating a duplicate.

Note that these changes do not include the ones noted in the Dev Diary and are on Beta and subject to change, blahdy blah.

Skills

All Melee skills do Shadow damage(autoattacks are not affected).

Shield Bash currently stuns for 6s, crit or not. A critical will reset the cooldown.

Call the Shadow's crit buff affects Shield Bash.

Fracture is now an immediate skill.

Aura of Protection now gives +5% Morale and increases armour value by around 1400.

Banner of Terror's damage debuff has increased from 3% to 10%.

Command Post's damage buff has increased from 3% to 10%, its ICPR and ICMR buff have been increased, it no longer reduces incoming damage and its power cost has been increased.

Banner of Horror now debuffs unified Resistances and for a greater amount and now debuffs Physical & Tactical Mitigations for a greater amount.

Point-defence now grants a Physical and Tactical Mitigation buff, grants a unified Resistances buff, has had its Block/Parry/Evade buff increased, and its power cost increased.

Traits

Enhanced Skill - Menacing Roar reduces cooldown by 15s instead of 5s.

Shield Mastery increases Shield Bash's Critical Chance by 25% and damage by 50%.
    Geändert von Nyrion (23.08.2012 um 10:09 Uhr)
    [LEFT][COLOR=#ffffff]Morlenil Barkolomew Turmuz Shurz Gruubluk

Posting in white; so people can read my dismal ramblings easier.[/COLOR][/LEFT]

Zitat Zitat von Nyrion Beitrag anzeigen
    Figured I'd resurrect this thread instead of creating a duplicate.

Note that these changes do not include the ones noted in the Dev Diary and are on Beta and subject to change, blahdy blah.

Skills

All Melee skills do Shadow damage(autoattacks are not affected).

Shield Bash currently stuns for 6s, crit or not. A critical will reset the cooldown.

Call the Shadow's crit buff affects Shield Bash.

Fracture is now an immediate skill.

Aura of Command now gives +5% Morale and increases armour value by around 1400.

Banner of Terror's damage debuff has increased from 3% to 10%.

Command Post's damage buff has increased from 3% to 10%, its ICPR and ICMR buff have been increased, it no longer reduces incoming damage and its power cost has been increased.

Banner of Horror now debuffs unified Resistances and for a greater amount and now debuffs Physical & Tactical Mitigations for a greater amount.

Point-defence now grants a Physical and Tactical Mitigation buff, grants a unified Resistances buff, has had its Block/Parry/Evade buff increased, and its power cost increased.

Traits

Enhanced Skill - Menacing Roar reduces cooldown by 15s instead of 5s.

Shield Mastery increases Shield Bash's Critical Chance by 25% and damage by 50%.
    Aura Buffs are good.

The Changes to the Banners are excellent and it's high time they got a boost. Command Post is going to be even more desirable when taking care of a group of Blackarrows with the bigger damage boost and better power regen.

The menacing roar trait change looks good, though I still don't think I'll be able to free up a slot for it. But the shield mastery trait is going to be even more indispensable now! I'm glad I already have that as a permanent part of my build.

Shadow damage on melee skills will be very helpful, and at the same time I am glad that auto attacks are still common damage since it will do a lot to differentiate between the heavies and the squishies when you start smacking them. Otherwise everyone feels very much the same with all the stacking of Tactical mitigation freeps have been and will be doing.

Finally, can you tell us what kind of numbers Warleaders are hitting with their various skills on the training dummies? That's going to be a good indicator of our damage and you can even test the crit numbers since call the shadow should affect every damage skill now. Oh and power cost numbers would be handy to know too if that can possibly be shared.

Thank you for what you've already shared, I'm now looking forward to Rohan a lot more eagerly.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0520a01000017ae5d/signature.png]Ugmog[/charsig]

Co-host and editor of [URL=www.throughthepalantir.blogspot.com]Through the Palantir[/URL].

Afraid I can't test numbers right now, as the test server is currently down. I'll be sure to check out those numbers when it comes back up though.

I will say though that at the time of the event yesterday, I felt my DPS was much better than on Live(I had mirrored my build). This may well have been due to the OP buffs of course.

Healing in particular felt SO much easier. A lot of the time I was able to get off heals even while being harassed by two or three freeps at once. The change to induction setbacks may well be more significant than any of the individual WL class changes themselves.

Afraid I can't test numbers right now, as the test server is currently down. I'll be sure to check out those numbers when it comes back up though.

I will say though that at the time of the event yesterday, I felt my DPS was much better than on Live(I had mirrored my build). This may well have been due to the OP buffs of course.

Healing in particular felt SO much easier. A lot of the time I was able to get off heals even while being harassed by two or three freeps at once. The change to induction setbacks may well be more significant than any of the individual WL class changes themselves.
    I agree with you there.

The change will mean that even with Addle you will still be able to induct heals and get them off. It'll be slower but not impossible the way it currently is.

Hey I'll even be able to fight Burglars from Commander's Stance again!

And I anticipate that we're going to draw so much CC fire when we start inducting (once freeps have semi adapted) that we'll max out Diminishing Returns in no time at all.
    Geändert von Ivaneus (23.08.2012 um 08:56 Uhr)
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0520a01000017ae5d/signature.png]Ugmog[/charsig]

Co-host and editor of [URL=www.throughthepalantir.blogspot.com]Through the Palantir[/URL].

Aura of Command now gives +5% Morale and increases armour value by around 1400.
    Is this on top of the current bonuses or instead?

Most important bit here imho. I won't get carried away until it's live.
    [COLOR="Silver"][SIZE="1"][b][EN-RP] Laurelin:[/b] [COLOR="Cyan"]Trufflewise[/COLOR] Myrtlepot (Hobbit Burglar) - [COLOR="Cyan"]Uthrek[/COLOR] Wintermane (Dwarf Champion) - [COLOR="Cyan"]Berthon[/COLOR] Pilchard (Man Captain) - [COLOR="Cyan"]Finglan[/COLOR] (Elf Warden) - [COLOR="Cyan"]Boggeric[/COLOR] Myrtlepot (Hobbit Minstrel)
    [COLOR="Cyan"]Fishbone[/COLOR] (Clueless Warg) - [COLOR="Cyan"]Fishburz[/COLOR] (Warleader)[/COLOR]
    [url=http://blog.rebma.net/2011/02/08/lotro-the-ganking-of-boromir/]I ganked Boromir[/url].[/SIZE]

Zitat Zitat von Samus1111111 Beitrag anzeigen
    Is this on top of the current bonuses or instead?
    Whoops, I meant Aura of Protection. It's a net plus on both bonuses.

Zitat Zitat von Ivaneus Beitrag anzeigen
    Aura Buffs are good.

The Changes to the Banners are excellent and it's high time they got a boost. Command Post is going to be even more desirable when taking care of a group of Blackarrows with the bigger damage boost and better power regen.
    Except that Blackarrows are now the lowest hitting class besides Defiler & WL. Better to take some Reavers or Wargs or Weavers instead.

The menacing roar trait change looks good, though I still don't think I'll be able to free up a slot for it. But the shield mastery trait is going to be even more indispensable now! I'm glad I already have that as a permanent part of my build.
    It's really great.

Finally, can you tell us what kind of numbers Warleaders are hitting with their various skills on the training dummies? That's going to be a good indicator of our damage and you can even test the crit numbers since call the shadow should affect every damage skill now. Oh and power cost numbers would be handy to know too if that can possibly be shared.
    Difficult to say, I played around with it but I had various damage buffs on at the time. At any rate, you'll be hitting harder and soloing will be a bit less tortureous.
    [I]In the sea without lees standeth the Bird of Hermes.
    [/I][I]When all his feathers be from him gone, He standeth still here as a stone.
    Here is now both white and red, And all so the stone to quicken the dead[/I][I].
    The Bird of Hermes is my name, Eating my wings to make me tame.[/I]

Zitat Zitat von BirdofHermes Beitrag anzeigen
    Except that Blackarrows are now the lowest hitting class besides Defiler & WL. Better to take some Reavers or Wargs or Weavers instead.
    I never buy into the whole "exclude class X because their Damage/heals/morale/whatever is too low."

If I had I wouldn't be playing a Warleader . . .

Black Arrows still have their uses and will still be handy to have in a raid and all I have heard is that their Damage is lower than the other classes, not that they struggle the way Reavers have struggled in Isengard. With Warleader support they'll still punch plenty hard and Explosive arrow in particular is going to be handy to have for keep fights.

Which reminds me, how many explosive arrows would you need to tag onto a target that was running back towards their healer(s) to make a big mess out of the aforementioned healers? This use must be further researched.

I never buy into the whole "exclude class X because their Damage/heals/morale/whatever is too low."

If I had I wouldn't be playing a Warleader . . .

Black Arrows still have their uses and will still be handy to have in a raid and all I have heard is that their Damage is lower than the other classes, not that they struggle the way Reavers have struggled in Isengard. With Warleader support they'll still punch plenty hard and Explosive arrow in particular is going to be handy to have for keep fights.
    Punch plenty hard? When they only do half the DPS of Wargs? Explosive Arrow is very weak, and should NEVER be used in enemy keeps. It's worse than setting pets on agressive.

Which reminds me, how many explosive arrows would you need to tag onto a target that was running back towards their healer(s) to make a big mess out of the aforementioned healers? This use must be further researched.
    About 24 Explosive Arrows would kill the lower Morale healers if timed at the same time. If they have over 7k though, you'll need more. (they only do ~300 damage on light armours with full Audacity and good gear)
    [I]In the sea without lees standeth the Bird of Hermes.
    [/I][I]When all his feathers be from him gone, He standeth still here as a stone.
    Here is now both white and red, And all so the stone to quicken the dead[/I][I].
    The Bird of Hermes is my name, Eating my wings to make me tame.[/I]

Zitat Zitat von BirdofHermes Beitrag anzeigen
    Punch plenty hard? When they only do half the DPS of Wargs? Explosive Arrow is very weak, and should NEVER be used in enemy keeps. It's worse than setting pets on agressive.

About 24 Explosive Arrows would kill the lower Morale healers if timed at the same time. If they have over 7k though, you'll need more. (they only do ~300 damage on light armours with full Audacity and good gear)
    Explosive arrow with 3 OPs and 6 masteries did 400max per target so imba class dammit!

[Tangaar Captain R 7][Barukhazad Minstrel R 9]

Zitat Zitat von Tangaar Beitrag anzeigen
    Explosive arrow with 3 OPs and 6 masteries did 400max per target so imba class dammit!
    What a letdown of a new skill.

At least one Uruk class came out with a good one *glances and shield bash and grins*

And I remember how things were for BAs right after the Fire DoT nerf, people will still find ways to make them useful.

What a letdown of a new skill.
    Just wait, unless the new warg skill gets buffed, we got another new useless thing too ><. And from what I've heard through the grapevine, it's even worse than 'splody arrow (yes, my new term for that skill :P). Heard it was hitting ~200 on lights and it's not useable on NPCs (wanted freep levels of dps ).

An idea on what numbers we will see for the HoT for snap?
    [CENTER]Click for latest lotro pvmp video --> [SIZE=3][URL="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oNKg-UIpCTc"][U][FONT=Impact][COLOR=#696969]FiZZE[/COLOR][/FONT][/U][/URL][/SIZE][/CENTER]

know if they fixed the wl bug?
    ~RETIRED~Burglartarget rank 15 wl, rank 12 spider, rank 11 warg, rank 10 ba, rank 10 mini, rank 8 defiler, rank 8 reaver, rank 8 runekeeper, rank 7 hunter, rank 7 burg

Zitat Zitat von quicksilver3 Beitrag anzeigen
    know if they fixed the wl bug?
    There is just as much chance of that being fixed as there is of Turbine fixing the can't-scroll-with-mousewheel bug.
    [img]https://puu.sh/eEtPr/e6936d48fb.jpg[/img]
    [color=darkred]High Chieftan Urukhaithere + Chieftan Vargburz + Commander Annorian + Liutenant Professorbananas[/color]

Would be useful if war leader banners had some sort of healing debuffs against healing freep classes. embedding healing debuff with banner of terror would be reasonable adjustment. IMO

- [Aryola rank 13 Rune Keeper ] [Luitenant Rank 11 War Leader]
    Laurelin

I completly disagree with you

1) Having a healing class that can disable enemy healing classes is lame and makes for extremely bad gameplay, especially in the current environment where both heals and healing reductions are important

2) Currently Creep raids are mostly WL and Reaver stacked. The goal for the next update, apart from balancing DPS, healing, morale and migitations between sides should be to encourage the use of all classes equally (on both sides), not to give an extremely powerful buff to the already most used class (meaning the class that fills most spots in competitive raids)

3) I think a decent Defiler revamp, along with buffs to Wargs, BAs and Spiders and nerfs to certain Freep classes (and/or trait lines) will make the Moors experience much better - WLs are currently the last Creep class to.need a buff (apart from the already mentioned equalization of base stats)

Seite 2 von 3 ErsteErste 1 2 3 LetzteLetzte