Wir haben festgestellt, dass Euer Browser keine Cookies akzeptiert. Bitte erlaubt die Verwendung von Cookies in den Optionen Eures Browsers, um eine optimale Funktion dieser Webseite zu gewährleisten.
Seite 3 von 6 ErsteErste 1 2 3 4 5 6 LetzteLetzte
Ergebnis 51 bis 75 von 126
    I have updated the maps with 5 more, starting on Rhovanion See this thread for the updates or go to the overview.
    Retired. My LOTRO projects will no longer be maintained.

THanks for the excellent help! They're a great help
    Country: Netherlands, Current Server: Nimrodel. Future server: Landroval
    Sheherezi's an Eastemnet Cook & Farmer

Zitat Zitat von Shriya Beitrag anzeigen
    THanks for the excellent help! They're a great help :)
    Thank you - happy to hear that you find them useful :)

Zitat Zitat von jeffm Beitrag anzeigen
    You have nice map deed locations and notes.

I'm not wanting to kill a good idea and good effort, but possibly to avoid unneeded effort: I'm not sure yours are needed since the link quoted above basically provides the same into for all released maps to date, plus more locations for questing, etc.

Regards
    I just posted it, it is not mine.

And hahaa, +rep to you for giving me -rep for posting thing. Try real life douchebag! gg xx
    ~ Chieftain Atriohm, Cotfk

Zitat Zitat von Atriohm Beitrag anzeigen
    I just posted it, it is not mine.

And hahaa, +rep to you for giving me -rep for posting thing. Try real life douchebag! gg xx
    I think he was responding to my initial post - not to your reply. Just quoting your link as he referred to it.
    Geändert von Whiteberry_Laurelin (19.07.2012 um 11:41 Uhr)

I have updated all slayer deeds with which virtue they have as rewards for their advanced version.

In order not to double-post, this thread has been moved here from the general forum by a kind moderator and the previous thread removed.

Thumbs up

Excellent maps! I have bookmarked the site in my web browser and shall be referring to it while I use it to help me get my deeds completed. I know some maps are incomplete or not done yet, but I hope you'll be a completist and finish all the grey maps so we LOTRO'ers have a genuine resource to go to when we're looking for deeds to complete.

I think I'll be completing my deeds in short order now
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/082070000001189c1/01007/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Zitat Zitat von JaredBuck Beitrag anzeigen
    Excellent maps! I have bookmarked the site in my web browser and shall be referring to it while I use it to help me get my deeds completed. I know some maps are incomplete or not done yet, but I hope you'll be a completist and finish all the grey maps so we LOTRO'ers have a genuine resource to go to when we're looking for deeds to complete.

I think I'll be completing my deeds in short order now :)
    Thank you and I'm happy you can use them :)

It's certainly my intention to finish the missing maps - probably over the next month or so - and I'll update progress in this thread. I just need the time to test them before publishing them (i.e. running through the deeds with an alt), which I hope to have during my holidays soon.

Well, French people have this website which put together many things (raid planner, traits, deeds, maps, all in game goods, crafting, api for website, and so on).

lotro.fr

The thing is, most of lotro.fr is useable In Game which helps a lot when you do deeds or find a place.

http://addon-lotro.fr/

Not good as it has been (because the admin left the game years ago but the system is open and we can help to add new objects in the database).

Voilà

Your maps are good, but as I'm French, It couldn't compete with lotro.fr

Zitat Zitat von Gardhik Beitrag anzeigen
    Well, French people have this website which put together many things (raid planner, traits, deeds, maps, all in game goods, crafting, api for website, and so on).
    Thanks for the info. There are a lot of resources out there having this information and much more. I have no intention of adding additional stuff like NPCs or similar - there are plenty of other places to get that. But I was missing maps showing best slayer places together with the deed POIs - hence I made these.

My intention was not to cramp a lot of stuff into the maps, but as mentioned earlier, to have simple maps with Deed & Slayer locations only that won't need any searching, filtering, scrolling etc. Just some you can have on a second monitor or printed out when you do the deeds :)

Working on the rest of these now, starting with the rest of Moria and then areas according to level Any input on existing maps is also welcome.

Hi, I've looked at your maps previously and found them to be quite helpful, but when i try to go to the overview all i get is this 'PHP has encountered an Access Violation at 7C81BB52'.
    P.s. I'm searching via firefox if that makes a difference.

Zitat Zitat von Harmonie2 Beitrag anzeigen
    Hi, I've looked at your maps previously and found them to be quite helpful, but when i try to go to the overview all i get is this 'PHP has encountered an Access Violation at 7C81BB52'.
    P.s. I'm searching via firefox if that makes a difference.
    Hey there and thanks for your feedback. The error comes because I'm switching webhosting at the moment and the access is a bit shaky, but the maps should be back up without errors next week
    Geändert von Whiteberry_Laurelin (22.08.2012 um 20:23 Uhr)

Hi again, the maps are back up already, thanks for the info.

After a few days downtime, the maps are now up again here.

Zitat Zitat von Whiteberry_Laurelin Beitrag anzeigen
    After a few days downtime, the maps are now up again here.
    seems I'm unable to enlarge the maps on that link... (tried bree and a few other non-gray ones)

Zitat Zitat von N0hbdy Beitrag anzeigen
    seems I'm unable to enlarge the maps on that link... (tried bree and a few other non-gray ones)
    Do you get an error message or does nothing happen when you click on the maps?

Can you see the maps if you right-click on the thumbnails and "open link in new window"?

They're working fine for me on Chrome.
    [CENTER][FONT=Book Antiqua][B][SIZE=4][I][COLOR=orange]Adder[/COLOR][/I][/SIZE][/B][/FONT][/CENTER]
    [CENTER][COLOR=orange][URL="http://forums.lotro.com/showthread.php?t=80048"][COLOR=orange][FONT=Book Antiqua][B]Hidden Nuggets we see all the time...[/B] [/FONT][/COLOR][/URL][/COLOR][FONT=Book Antiqua][COLOR=lemonchiffon]- Hall of Fame Forum[/COLOR][/FONT][/CENTER]
    [CENTER][URL="http://lorebook.lotro.com/wiki/Adder%E2%80%99s_/Mood_y_Emote_Compendium"][FONT=Book Antiqua][COLOR=orange][B]Adder’s /Mood_y /Emotes Compendium[/B][/COLOR][/FONT][/URL][FONT=Book Antiqua] [COLOR=lemonchiffon]- [/COLOR][COLOR=lemonchiffon]LoreBook[/COLOR][/FONT][/CENTER]
    [CENTER][URL="http://forums.lotro.com/showthread.php?t=161639"][FONT=Book Antiqua][B][COLOR=orange]Announcing LOTRO Total Housing Redesign![/COLOR][/B] [/FONT][/URL][FONT=Book Antiqua][COLOR=lemonchiffon]-[/COLOR] [COLOR=lemonchiffon]Suggestions Forum[/COLOR][/FONT][/CENTER]

Zitat Zitat von Whiteberry_Laurelin Beitrag anzeigen
    Do you get an error message or does nothing happen when you click on the maps?

Can you see the maps if you right-click on the thumbnails and "open link in new window"?
    ok, that worked, (open in new window) but when I just right click I get a little popup saying "this image could not be" and an x

Zitat Zitat von N0hbdy Beitrag anzeigen
    ok, that worked, (open in new window) but when I just right click I get a little popup saying "this image could not be" and an x
    The only other thing I can think of is that the page has been cashed while I was working on getting the pictures up yesterday and the day before, making them inaccessible to you. Clearing your cache of temporary internet files should do the trick if that's the issue. How you do it depends on your browser.
    Geändert von Whiteberry_Laurelin (30.08.2012 um 12:57 Uhr)

I know this is old but perhaps the author is still going to work on it. One thing I would like to see is a slight change in naming convention. Take Moria for example. Name the sub maps so that we can easily find within the rest. ie. Moria-Waterworks This way all the Moria sub-maps will be with the main Moria map.

Zitat Zitat von Siskiyou Beitrag anzeigen
    I know this is old but perhaps the author is still going to work on it. One thing I would like to see is a slight change in naming convention. Take Moria for example. Name the sub maps so that we can easily find within the rest. ie. Moria-Waterworks This way all the Moria sub-maps will be with the main Moria map.
    Hey there and thanks for the feedback. I am still working on these when time allows. I do think your idea is good and I have changed the naming accordingly

Found a mistake in Forochel map. The Icereave Mines is next to Zigilgund, not near Surikylä.

my current favorite map place - http://dynmap.ruslotro.com/
    currently without a home on Elendilmer

Seite 3 von 6 ErsteErste 1 2 3 4 5 6 LetzteLetzte