Wir haben festgestellt, dass Euer Browser keine Cookies akzeptiert. Bitte erlaubt die Verwendung von Cookies in den Optionen Eures Browsers, um eine optimale Funktion dieser Webseite zu gewährleisten.
Ergebnis 1 bis 6 von 6

Grats on Rank 1

Grats to my captain Koryna on rank 1, she got it strictly by questing and killing one croob in Hoarhallow.
    Seems as though this is where the pvmp Dwarrow forums are headed these days so congrats to me :O

Rawr

Lol personally I think rank 9 and above deserve some recognition. On the other hand, congratulating people even for low ranks is better than griefing.

Gratz its tough to get to one after that 15 is easy ;o love the post teheheh good job bro hope you like cappy in the moors a force to be reckoned with

Wink

uh oh....bringing my cappy to the moors right now. I will not be passed by Neo!

gratz bro, keep up the good job haha

Zitat Zitat von Neomoth Beitrag anzeigen
    Grats to my captain Koryna on rank 1, she got it strictly by questing and killing one croob in Hoarhallow.
    Seems as though this is where the pvmp Dwarrow forums are headed these days so congrats to me :O

Rawr
    My thoughts exactly and grats