Wir haben festgestellt, dass Euer Browser keine Cookies akzeptiert. Bitte erlaubt die Verwendung von Cookies in den Optionen Eures Browsers, um eine optimale Funktion dieser Webseite zu gewährleisten.
Seite 318 von 335 ErsteErste ... 218 268 308 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 328 ... LetzteLetzte
Ergebnis 7.926 bis 7.950 von 8355
    Zitat Zitat von Stealthiness Beitrag anzeigen
    *Something about festival quest exploit*

Merry Christmas!
    Dat QQ. And dat IQ..exiles sinking so low..

*Something about festival quest exploit*

Merry Christmas!
    Don't mix up exploits like the use of macros to release an incredible dps (warg,burg or rk, I don't care...) with the use of a quest to get ported to the festival OOC, as it was WAI...

Zitat Zitat von Alakin93 Beitrag anzeigen
    Dat QQ. And dat IQ..exiles sinking so low..
    No QQ mate, you never used it against me, but you did use it so just pointing out the obvious hypocrit here. Yea yea yea Exiles sinking so low. You got your FA'ers in Isengard with us and when you were geared up the hate began.

Haters gonna hate

Zitat Zitat von Baronth Beitrag anzeigen
    Don't mix up exploits like the use of macros to release an incredible dps (warg,burg or rk, I don't care...) with the use of a quest to get ported to the festival OOC, as it was WAI...
    It's not about the difference bewteen the exploits (teleporting away from a fight is not working as intended) but about him pointing out 1 exploit and using another. Hypocrits everywhere.

ps. Don't get me wrong, I'm not the one macro'ing. Have no idea how to write such a script and even if I could I wouldn't.

Epic joke are certain creeps saying RK's exploiting fire skills.
    Even if there's evidence that RK's can easily exploit fire skills? I guess we have to be quiet about it then but it happens anyway.

Merry Christmas everyone!

Rank farming, WAI too?

You got your FA'ers in Isengard with us and when you were geared up the hate began.
    Haters gonna hate
    Wrong. I got first ager in kin. I got 2nd symbol in a run with your kin where 4 people of my kin were there along with 5 of yours and 3 'friends'.
    Its after insp and velve went away that exiles started sinking. Trying to imitate BD but failing so hard at it..so as rage reaction you went creepside forming raids only to get ur rank then disband them. (oh noes)
    Wrong place to discuss this and nice try to derail from your own fails.
    Read what Baronth wrote and learn, stop be a whining kid.
    Merry Christmas, hope santa brings you a new brain.
    Geändert von Alakin93 (24.12.2013 um 09:54 Uhr)

Claiming that macroing is false and its just a dps rotation is the clear example of your IQ. Same of laughing in creep OOC, since no one really cares you laughing in skype with your beloved macroing kinnies. Open the door and walk out. Enjoy your christmas with parents, come home before 23 or they get angry.

To the rest, merry christmas.

Claiming that macroing is false and its just a dps rotation is the clear example of your IQ. Same of laughing in creep OOC, since no one really cares you laughing in skype with your beloved macroing kinnies. Open the door and walk out. Enjoy your christmas with parents, come home before 23 or they get angry.

To the rest, merry christmas.
    Your inability to see that I never said macroíng is not mean and WAI is incredible and proves to me that actually the one that is telling me I have low IQ is not a very smart man himself or maybe you just don't understand English that well, which is oke, I don't judge non native speakers, because I am one myself. All I said is you're a hypocrite for pointing it out

Thanks mate I will enjoy my christmas with family, been a while since I was in my hometown for whole holiday and I will probably stay at home for the night so I don't have to worry about my bed time.

Seriously, you are either still a child or just like to behave like one, who's the BD wannabe here:P

Forum grams warriors are here..someone SW me from this.. *flees in panic*

Wrong. I got first ager in kin. I got 2nd symbol in a run with your kin where 4 people of my kin were there along with 5 of yours and 3 'friends'.
    Its after insp and velve went away that exiles started sinking. Trying to imitate BD but failing so hard at it..so as rage reaction you went creepside forming raids only to get ur rank then disband them. (oh noes)
    Wrong place to discuss this and nice try to derail from your own fails.
    Read what Baronth wrote and learn, stop be a whining kid.
    Merry Christmas, hope santa brings you a new brain.
    Please, don't talk about what you don't know because you force me to come here and at least tell people that you are lying. You don't even know why Insp left or why, so don't go suggesting things. We miss all the people that have left over the years (Insp is playing, btw), but we are doing just fine, raiding as always, pvping more than ever and having fun. As a small proof, look at which kinships were completing the raids first in the last expansion. I guess if we are sinking, kinships like Ombra e Fiamma must be plain dead.

Fella/Waaha, im not gonna go against you since you're one of the few creep players I do respect and that deserves it. You dont know what is happening right now, I understand you have to defend kinnies and I would do the same, but not for macro's and so on. Sinking low is meant to the players you have in kinship, not to raid activity and so. (not all are meant, some people are ok). Tard ones like stealth and patata are exceptions..

Fella/Waaha, im not gonna go against you since you're one of the few creep players I do respect and that deserves it. You dont know what is happening right now, I understand you have to defend kinnies and I would do the same, but not for macro's and so on. Sinking low is meant to the players you have in kinship, not to raid activity and so. (not all are meant, some people are ok). Tard ones like stealth and patata are exceptions..
    Don't forget Meph, who wrote the macro
    oh and Criz for popping MT this one time
    And Destroyar for that one Bubble one time in RoI
    oh oh oh Leechy for that blessing of darkness in a dark past
    and Grishanor for burrowing
    Stamp as well for that one heal
    Rath as well for that one time where he hipsed

The list is endless

We know how you are mate, next time it's someone else and this will start over again. Your hate for us is too deep.

We know how you are mate, next time it's someone else and this will start over again. Your hate for us is too deep.
    No. Who I disrespect are people exploiting and claiming to be awesome players. And to be honest, I know Gloh (if he didnt join this trolling thing as well, then its disappointing) and 2 others are fair enough players that will recognize they ended up in the worst failing group of trolls this server has. So dont call their names here. Grow up or stop beeing on drugs, since your coun..ops. I could continue and make you feel ashamed here but i'll stop since its christmas. Last post here, cya.

I could continue and make you feel ashamed here but i'll stop since its christmas. Last post here, cya.
    Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahah thanks for that.

It's not about the difference bewteen the exploits (teleporting away from a fight is not working as intended) but about him pointing out 1 exploit and using another. Hypocrits everywhere.

ps. Don't get me wrong, I'm not the one macro'ing. Have no idea how to write such a script and even if I could I wouldn't.

No I'm not saying that you use macros ^^

Anyway, the quest of the festival was intended (by programmers, developers, etc) to be completed and to insta-port a player to the festival location, that is what "Working as intended" means...
    An exploit is something that isn't intended to be done, and most of the time is an "error" of the programmers...

I'm not saying that was good to use the festival quest or not, I'm just saying that is far different from exploits ^^

No I'm not saying that you use macros ^^

Anyway, the quest of the festival was intended (by programmers, developers, etc) to be completed and to insta-port a player to the festival location, that is what "Working as intended" means...
    An exploit is something that isn't intended to be done, and most of the time is an "error" of the programmers...

I'm not saying that was good to use the festival quest or not, I'm just saying that is far different from exploits ^^
    Dude, that port was not meant to be used as a way of escaping from a fight. That's why they had to change it. Let's be serious here.

The festival quest was never intended to be used in combat in the moors ... that was an error of the programmers, that was fixed later on. So there goes your definition of exploit.

Zitat Zitat von Juanra Beitrag anzeigen
    The festival quest was never intended to be used in combat in the moors ... that was an error of the programmers, that was fixed later on. So there goes your definition of exploit.
    Ah well I didn't remember that it was usable in combat ^^

Zitat Zitat von Eldelcar Beitrag anzeigen
    Dude, that port was not meant to be used as a way of escaping from a fight. That's why they had to change it. Let's be serious here.
    Methinks the Lady does protest too much

oh really Bro , btw your warg and that of your kinnies furry little wonder are absolutely awesome . How do you manage something that no other warg has done before ?

Zitat Zitat von Tirn Beitrag anzeigen
    Methinks the Lady does protest too much
    His reply is correct, I don't see what's the point of your post at all. (Then again I don't see it in any of your posts)
    All I see is you protesting a right post and me protesting on your protesting on a post you think is a protest . Protest nuff?
    Main: Krashank Rank 11 Reaver.

Plus Rank10 BA, Rank10 Stalker, Rank7 Defiler & Rank7 Spider.

Zitat Zitat von Shark-EU Beitrag anzeigen
    His reply is correct, I don't see what's the point of your post at all. (Then again I don't see it in any of your posts)
    All I see is you protesting a right post and me protesting on your protesting on a post you think is a protest . Protest nuff?
    Perhaps if you read the play you might just get it . Then again I doubt it .

No. Who I disrespect are people exploiting and claiming to be awesome players.
    I guess you disrespect yourself a lot, for exploiter and for claiming to be an awesome player.

More peeps using macro -> sooner it got fixed -> happy freeps. Report it and wait. Suddem strike macroing is fixed, im sure current macroing will be fixed soon.

Seite 318 von 335 ErsteErste ... 218 268 308 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 328 ... LetzteLetzte