Wir haben festgestellt, dass Euer Browser keine Cookies akzeptiert. Bitte erlaubt die Verwendung von Cookies in den Optionen Eures Browsers, um eine optimale Funktion dieser Webseite zu gewährleisten.
Seite 301 von 335 ErsteErste ... 201 251 291 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 311 ... LetzteLetzte
Ergebnis 7.501 bis 7.525 von 8355
    Zitat Zitat von affected7 Beitrag anzeigen
    I heard he went to snowie, sadly i dont have any time to see it myself.

Cant say im hurt though they never managed to surprise me as players just raid relied players that enforced their sides zerg or at least what they showed me from the 3 times i logged in those 2 months.

Au revoir in less words no more kill 1 french and 2 seconds later fight 10 of them.
    Weird sig, gonna have to report you aff

[QUOTE=Delotha;6966204
    Strangely enough Im the same person I was when I started the game.[/QUOTE]

No idea if you cheat or not, I don't care, but no one is the same person after 6 years. ^^ We all evolve.

Zitat Zitat von Shark-EU Beitrag anzeigen
    Where to start..
    Imagine it in this way. Minstrels, if BAs have an induction skill that can fear/mez that can be triggered right before you feign death (it's pretty obvious when, in spider's situation), and they use it for interrupting your feign dead skill, do you not think that is an exploit from the part of the BA? Don't you think this isn't WAI? Would you not say that the feign dead skill should stop all inductions on triggering?
    It's the same situation on Spiders, except that spiders aren't a heal class so it's very, very, predictable when you want to trigger that induction skill. I call for Turbine to right now put this on their list of "to fix" in their next update, Freep & Creep side for Trapdoor Sanctuary and Feign dead to stop all induction skills being inducted by an enemy, because that's not how it's supposed to work (not WAI) according to (at least) trapdoor's description of "Can not be attacked".
    But it works that way on minstrels, they can be CC'd by BAs and spiders as well, I can say even more, if let's say for example reaver times ravage well minstrel will end up with just few seconds of feign death reducing its duration dramatically, but no one is butthurt over it, it's just game mechanic deal with it.

You say it's predictable when spider uses burrow, also it's predictable that freep will want to interrupt it. Use stun and fear pot and skills with inductions won't interrupt your skill as long as they are not incredibly lucky instant interrupting skills just like kick,clobber, piercing cry etc (warden is exception, desolation's delayed fear effect with 25% chance for fear lasts 16s).

Several freeps, including myself always look after ocassion to interrupt spider burrow, I will break bard's arrow induction several times just to start it again and time it well enough to interrupt spider. You can't do much about that just like minstrels can't do much about being CC'd by BA,spider,warg or any other class that can time interrupt skills well enough.

Again same argument as with burglars and wargs that cry over inductions going through hips/disappear. They won't fix that, get used to it after all those years.

Thanks to Finburz and Clanger for the 2v2 fight between TR and TA yesterday. Really enjoyed it

Zitat Zitat von Retarius Beitrag anzeigen
    But it works that way on minstrels, they can be CC'd by BAs and spiders as well, I can say even more, if let's say for example reaver times ravage well minstrel will end up with just few seconds of feign death reducing its duration dramatically, but no one is butthurt over it, it's just game mechanic deal with it.

You say it's predictable when spider uses burrow, also it's predictable that freep will want to interrupt it. Use stun and fear pot and skills with inductions won't interrupt your skill as long as they are not incredibly lucky instant interrupting skills just like kick,clobber, piercing cry etc (warden is exception, desolation's delayed fear effect with 25% chance for fear lasts 16s).

Several freeps, including myself always look after ocassion to interrupt spider burrow, I will break bard's arrow induction several times just to start it again and time it well enough to interrupt spider. You can't do much about that just like minstrels can't do much about being CC'd by BA,spider,warg or any other class that can time interrupt skills well enough.

Again same argument as with burglars and wargs that cry over inductions going through hips/disappear. They won't fix that, get used to it after all those years.
    Ravage is a skill within a normal rotation, I'm not justifying anything I'm just trying to make a point, it's nothing like an induction combat state skill. Personally I've never had that occur with me on Reaver but that's just me & my playtime.
    Again I'm not trying to justify anything I just say it as it is; mostly by the time burrow time comes the stun pot will be on cooldown. It's a game mechanic yeah... a broken game mechanic.
    Minstrel case is just a total different situation than spiders when it comes to predictable because they are a heal class, there is no one fixed point in their health bar that one can just pop his long/induction skills. #nojustifyjustpoint .. It's still a broken mechanic that needs fixing.
    Main: Krashank Rank 11 Reaver.

Plus Rank10 BA, Rank10 Stalker, Rank7 Defiler & Rank7 Spider.

Ravage is a skill within a normal rotation, I'm not justifying anything I'm just trying to make a point, it's nothing like an induction combat state skill. Personally I've never had that occur with me on Reaver but that's just me & my playtime.
    Again I'm not trying to justify anything I just say it as it is; mostly by the time burrow time comes the stun pot will be on cooldown. It's a game mechanic yeah... a broken game mechanic.
    Minstrel case is just a total different situation than spiders when it comes to predictable because they are a heal class, there is no one fixed point in their health bar that one can just pop his long/induction skills. #nojustifyjustpoint .. It's still a broken mechanic that needs fixing.
    So is bard arrow for hunter, all of hunter ranged focus generating attacks are induction based. Keep stun potion for burrow then, better to loose 2k while being stunned than die becaused of interrupted skill.

If some classes would be completely immune to all damage and able to regain their morale to full without even slight chance of being interrupted that would be broken mechanic.

Minstrel is predictable as well, maybe you won't believe but minstrels will try to play dead when they are running out of morale. As spider I interrupted minstrels low on morale trying to save themselves with play dead after running out of all tricks numerous times with simple properly timed latent poison.

I gave you advice how to counter your problem, since it wasn't considered as broken mechanic for years then I suggest you to re-think your tactic or at least stop complaining on forums.

That's why I said induction -combat state- skill, which is induction skill that mezzes/stuns/fears/slows etc...
    As far as playing a spider, which hasn't been that long, I haven't noticed any burrow getting interrupted by any normal induction skills, they always end up with mez/stun or fear. And the hunter skills are the ones that I know of as I've played one. Bard Arrow is combat state so it's normally used in specific situations as opposed to as damage skill.

If some classes would be completely immune to all damage and able to regain their morale to full without even slight chance of being interrupted that would be broken mechanic.
    Because a hunter blowing you up within 10 seconds of showing up from stealth, without a chance of fighting back, is not a broken mechanic.
    Keep your advice, thank you. Spiders have been complaining about in-combat burrows being interrupted since, if i remember right, the launch of RoR and it was a new bug that isn't fixed since then and if you look on the monster forums you'll see loads of threads about that since then. I don't know about minstrel's though as I don't play one and haven't heard from one anywhere
    about this.

Also about BA, I remember many times on my BA where I tried to trigger an induction skill on a minstrel right before its feign but it gets interrupted near its end because of the feign skill, if they could add that to every long or induction skill voila problem is solved.

stop complaining on forums.
    So what do you want me do? I saw the bug, reported its exploiter, reported it as bug, talked the exploiter into stopping the exploit and the same person bid me to see people's opinions on the forums and now you ask me to stop complaining. As a great man once said "You treat me like a dog & you expect me to smile, you remind me of a jack***".

Thumbs up

Thanks for the EPIC unexpected action around TR at this time on a mondaynite both freeps and creeps!

I really enjoyed it, and I hope you have too

That's why I said induction -combat state- skill, which is induction skill that mezzes/stuns/fears/slows etc...
    As far as playing a spider, which hasn't been that long, I haven't noticed any burrow getting interrupted by any normal induction skills, they always end up with mez/stun or fear. And the hunter skills are the ones that I know of as I've played one. Bard Arrow is combat state so it's normally used in specific situations as opposed to as damage skill.

Because a hunter blowing you up within 10 seconds of showing up from stealth, without a chance of fighting back, is not a broken mechanic.
    Keep your advice, thank you. Spiders have been complaining about in-combat burrows being interrupted since, if i remember right, the launch of RoR and it was a new bug that isn't fixed since then and if you look on the monster forums you'll see loads of threads about that since then. I don't know about minstrel's though as I don't play one and haven't heard from one anywhere
    about this.

Also about BA, I remember many times on my BA where I tried to trigger an induction skill on a minstrel right before its feign but it gets interrupted near its end because of the feign skill, if they could add that to every long or induction skill voila problem is solved.

So what do you want me do? I saw the bug, reported its exploiter, reported it as bug, talked the exploiter into stopping the exploit and the same person bid me to see people's opinions on the forums and now you ask me to stop complaining. As a great man once said "You treat me like a dog & you expect me to smile, you remind me of a jack***".
    Decide what you are crying about then. You cry about being incapable of using your skills properly or about freeps being overpowered?

It's not bug nor exploit, it worked like that for years.

As BA simply use improved headshot trait and you will most likely interrupt minstrel's play dead if you can use it properly instead of smashing random buttons.

I didn't really pay attention what other posts said but I believe I am not the only one that corrected you that it's not bug or exploit, and when you cry about something that is completely legit then it is pointless complaining.

Decide what you are crying about then. You cry about being incapable of using your skills properly or about freeps being overpowered?

It's not bug nor exploit, it worked like that for years.

As BA simply use improved headshot trait and you will most likely interrupt minstrel's play dead if you can use it properly instead of smashing random buttons.

I didn't really pay attention what other posts said but I believe I am not the only one that corrected you that it's not bug or exploit, and when you cry about something that is completely legit then it is pointless complaining.
    LOL, you're giving someone advice about how to do something he's complaining about being an exploited bug. Again I don't need any advice on how to exploit a bug. I never complained about either being incapable of using my skills properly nor about freeps being overpowered in any recent post. My reply about hunters dps was simply a reply to yours saying it should be fair thing that spiders burrow can be interrupted. Those who say it isn't a bug are in fact freeps who benefit off it and are justifying their act. Now stop trolling my posts and lets get back to my original subject, Hunter why you disappeary in combaty?

LOL, you're giving someone advice about how to do something he's complaining about being an exploited bug. Again I don't need any advice on how to exploit a bug. I never complained about either being incapable of using my skills properly nor about freeps being overpowered in any recent post. My reply about hunters dps was simply a reply to yours saying it should be fair thing that spiders burrow can be interrupted. Those who say it isn't a bug are in fact freeps who benefit off it and are justifying their act. Now stop trolling my posts and lets get back to my original subject, Hunter why you disappeary in combaty?
    LOL, I am giving advice about how to avoid getting fked up by players that know their classes well.
    If it's bug or exploit then how come it's not on any known exploits or known issues list( and don't even try bs like "because it only affects creep side, poor us") ? I am sure after almost year they would put it on them if it's not working as intended.

"Those who say it isn't a bug are in fact freeps who benefit off it and are justifying their act." I proved you are wrong and explained it works exactly same way (well, actually it doesn't, spider burrow isn't getting reduced duration if damage is taken during animation.)

Show me where I wasn't right and attempted to troll you.

As you say, back to topic:

I wouldn't be surprised if you had failed to keep him in combat all the time and he simply DF'ed. Hunter needs just a second to DF, spider skills are very slow to cast and sometimes they won't put your enemy in combat fast enough.

I wouldn't be surprised if you had failed to keep him in combat all the time and he simply DF'ed. Hunter needs just a second to DF, spider skills are very slow to cast and sometimes they won't put your enemy in combat fast enough.
    Not quite true.....as usual.

If within range its easy for spider to keep you in perma combat. Even if you go out of range I'm sure someone mentioned somewhere that with DoTs on you , you stay in combat for about 10-12 seconds. Im sure some of the stats police could clear up that one.

I am giving advice
    I found your problem right here.

Zitat Zitat von Romper Beitrag anzeigen
    Not quite true.....as usual.

If within range its easy for spider to keep you in perma combat. Even if you go out of range I'm sure someone mentioned somewhere that with DoTs on you , you stay in combat for about 10-12 seconds. Im sure some of the stats police could clear up that one.
    not quite right, even with dots on you if the spider goes into burrow the combat breaks within a couple of seconds. I play a burg and combat breaking is something I pay a lot of attention to.

Zitat Zitat von Capt_Tim Beitrag anzeigen
    not quite right, even with dots on you if the spider goes into burrow the combat breaks within a couple of seconds. I play a burg and combat breaking is something I pay a lot of attention to.
    If you are chasing someone, why would you burrow?? I stand by what I said as I have chased many on my spider and kept them in combat, including burgs even though burg's have ways of breaking combat but that is totally different from what is being discussed. Like I said I'm sure there is some stats out there somewhere that will clarify the time out of combat with DoTs on you before actual combat breaks.

*Eatting popcorn with del and having fun*

Keep it going

Zitat Zitat von affected7 Beitrag anzeigen
    *Eatting popcorn with del and having fun*

Keep it going
    Wow what a pointless post.. I mean literally.

Wow what a pointless post.. I mean literally.
    So was that.

So is this.

Chances are the next post will be too.

Let's see... *grabs some popcorn*

Damn, I'm out of popcorn.. M&M's it is!

Zitat Zitat von Glohir Beitrag anzeigen
    Damn, I'm out of popcorn.. M&M's it is!
    Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooo, not the M&M's

Bat Vani? Hmmm?

Amg yes you can! Too good in bat!

sooo hot.

"Derpaderpderp"

I think this song is the Gilrain theme song:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7NE14oZEncE

*Back to GW2*

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WherImaOCms

Chillin' on the way to Grams, yo

Zitat Zitat von Jureon Beitrag anzeigen
    *Back to GW2*
    Come back?...I have noone to ./poke anymore.

Seite 301 von 335 ErsteErste ... 201 251 291 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 311 ... LetzteLetzte