Wir haben festgestellt, dass Euer Browser keine Cookies akzeptiert. Bitte erlaubt die Verwendung von Cookies in den Optionen Eures Browsers, um eine optimale Funktion dieser Webseite zu gewährleisten.
Seite 323 von 335 ErsteErste ... 223 273 313 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 333 ... LetzteLetzte
Ergebnis 8.051 bis 8.075 von 8355
    Zitat Zitat von Melunielsigh Beitrag anzeigen
    And I will gank LC HS so hard that mine name will came to N1 search list at Lotro alt finder and Blacklisted and you will buy store tracks and QQ so much with rage quitting in process.
    Priceless QQ from someone that pretends to not care at all. So mad.

Message to Badjuanra , spider and that rank 6 spider at LC HS.
    I ... am honored.

I came ( this time not with ganking in mind ) spared Destroyar and you killed me
    Cool story.

Lold hard. I could feel your fear and panic.
    Actually you didnt. You just ragequit your champ and logged creep to try to have some success at ganking.
    [IMG]http://i1258.photobucket.com/albums/ii524/Martwen/juan_zps65bf8663.jpg[/IMG]

Badjuanra R12 (BA), Adbulhassan R9 (STK), Fatjuanra R9 (WL)

Minyacairion's pro warg. wish my game was as responsive as his..

hope you reported him he using exploit

woolf
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/23221010000033a2d/signature.png]Woolf[/charsig]

Hardly failing at GV.
    +Moose+ tells you, 'Do you still need me to put the smack down on this foe??'

You know the action is one-sided when Juanra says: "I think it's safe for my BA to leave Gramsfoot."
    +Moose+ tells you, 'Do you still need me to put the smack down on this foe??'

Zitat Zitat von Stealthiness Beitrag anzeigen
    You know the action is one-sided when Juanra says: "I think it's safe for my BA to leave Gramsfoot."
    "I think it's safe for my WL to bone a spiderling in front of GV".
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/rNA52C7.jpg[/IMG]

Waaha R10 Reaver, Tardleader R9 War-Leader, Wargtard R7 Warg
    Fellagund R5 Warden, Eldelcar R4 Lore-Master, Cadwolf R3 Captain, Eldelband R2 Minstrel

Awesome fights Blood, Rannion, Luthiniel (I hope I'm not getting the name wrong), Meph and Asturias.

Shame we got interrupted on every 1v1, Aryola, although the one that Blood interrupted was going nowhere anyway. :P

Fellagund R5 Warden, Eldelcar R4 Lore-Master, Cadwolf R3 Captain, Eldelband R2 Minstrel

Zitat Zitat von Eldelcar Beitrag anzeigen
    Awesome fights Blood, Rannion, Luthiniel (I hope I'm not getting the name wrong), Meph and Asturias.

Shame we got interrupted on every 1v1, Aryola, although the one that Blood interrupted was going nowhere anyway. :P
    agreed, was quite fun. gnite

Shame people feel the need to macro it's ruining the game .

Zitat Zitat von Tirn Beitrag anzeigen
    Shame people feel the need to macro it's ruining the game .
    Are you talking about me? lol

Are you talking about me? lol
    I was making a general statement , why do you think I was referring to you ? Isnt it a shame ?

It isn't really general if you quote something first. lol
    [center][URL=http://s1170.photobucket.com/user/Glohir/media/99b92620-47a6-43d6-8b52-1ff43a173a35_zpsz90debot.png.html][IMG]http://i1170.photobucket.com/albums/r524/Glohir/99b92620-47a6-43d6-8b52-1ff43a173a35_zpsz90debot.png[/IMG][/URL][/center]

Quit trying to be a smartass and start PvPing for a change. Seeing you hugging GV when I was the only creep around for some good 20 minutes is laughable. At least Aryola and Bloodlike were coming out to fight (and they can tell you I was the only one there), and later Rannion and Luthiniel. There was nobody macroing yesterday evening.

If you think someone is macroing I suggest you to turn the timestamps on and log your combat log. Later you can check for whoever you suspect was macroing you. You will be surprised.

PS: macroing exploits sucks and I'm happy people are being banned for it. I just fail to see why would you mention it now.

Quit trying to be a smartass and start PvPing for a change. Seeing you hugging GV when I was the only creep around for some good 20 minutes is laughable. At least Aryola and Bloodlike were coming out to fight (and they can tell you I was the only one there), and later Rannion and Luthiniel. There was nobody macroing yesterday evening.

If you think someone is macroing I suggest you to turn the timestamps on and log your combat log. Later you can check for whoever you suspect was macroing you. You will be surprised.

PS: macroing exploits sucks and I'm happy people are being banned for it. I just fail to see why would you mention it now.
    Let me just say that you were not the only creep around as you know full well . Jumping up and down like an imbecile wont tempt me to run after you when I know you have two wargs in tow (at least one of whom was your kinmate) . There was another freep at the side of me that also saw you . So im splitting my sides at your behaviour and attempt to lure me out (especially so when Im simply stood there drinking tea) . One of your kinmates had a go on his BA earlier and then ran to TR . Furthermore Im fully aware of when someone has used a macro on me , I know what a combat log is . So let me repeat what Ive said about you in the past "the lady doth protest too much , methinks" . So less of the little miss innocent and aggrieved please . And Glohir , would you like a lesson in English ? You need one as you don't understand a generality as opposed to a specific ,as admirable as it may seem of you to defend your kinmate , I wouldn't accuse him of macroing , I would have just reported him . People are now recording their logs and submitting them, what the outcome is we can only wait to see with bated breath . Its nice to see however that you do actually condemn the use so I commend you for that .

Let me just say that you were not the only creep around as you know full well . Jumping up and down like an imbecile wont tempt me to run after you when I know you have two wargs in tow (at least one of whom was your kinmate) . There was another freep at the side of me that also saw you . So im splitting my sides at your behaviour and attempt to lure me out (especially so when Im simply stood there drinking tea) . One of your kinmates had a go on his BA earlier and then ran to TR . Furthermore Im fully aware of when someone has used a macro on me , I know what a combat log is . So let me repeat what Ive said about you in the past "the lady doth protest too much , methinks" . So less of the little miss innocent and aggrieved please . And Glohir , would you like a lesson in English ? You need one as you don't understand a generality as opposed to a specific ,as admirable as it may seem of you to defend your kinmate , I wouldn't accuse him of macroing , I would have just reported him . People are now recording their logs and submitting them, what the outcome is we can only wait to see with bated breath . Its nice to see however that you do actually condemn the use so I commend you for that .
    XDD

No mate, I was alone. Again, ask Aryola or Bloodlike (I sparred the former for more than 6 minutes between x-roads and GV untill Bloodlike showed up, I also was trying to spar him again in front of GV when you came out to heroicly kill me). After me being alone for around 20 minutes 2 wargs came there none of which are kinnies or I was grouped with (till later that I grouped with Asturias to 3v3 with people that actually wanted to PvP). That warg that is a kinnie of me came back online after a looooong while.

Quit making up excuses and stop insulting. And trying to ridicule people because english is not their first language is really low, even for someone like you.

XDD

No mate, I was alone. Again, ask Aryola or Bloodlike (I sparred the former for more than 6 minutes between x-roads and GV untill Bloodlike showed up, I also was trying to spar him again in front of GV when you came out to heroicly kill me). After me being alone for around 20 minutes 2 wargs came there none of which are kinnies or I was grouped with (till later that I grouped with Asturias to 3v3 with people that actually wanted to PvP). That warg that is a kinnie of me came back online after a looooong while.

Quit making up excuses and stop insulting. And trying to ridicule people because english is not their first language is really low, even for someone like you.
    absolute load of drivel . Aryola stated to me in ooc that you were not interested in him if you wanted 1v1 you could have just logged over and said , I would have been more than happy to simply leave you alone , I was anyway . I wasn't making any excuses simply telling it as it was . Gurb was there with you most if not all of the time as you said in your original post . Before that there were other wargs, (one well known macroer) were there as they killed me . Perhaps if I didn't think you such a disingenuous whinger I would actually have came out of GV after you . Finally I wasn't ridiculing Glohir , if we wants to make what was a nonsensical (albeit an admirable defence of a kinmate)comment , I will respond as I did .

absolute load of drivel . Aryola stated to me in ooc that you were not interested in him if you wanted 1v1 you could have just logged over and said , I would have been more than happy to simply leave you alone , I was anyway . I wasn't making any excuses simply telling it as it was . Gurb was there with you most if not all of the time as you said in your original post . Before that there were other wargs, (one well known macroer) were there as they killed me . Perhaps if I didn't think you such a disingenuous whinger I would actually have came out of GV after you . Finally I wasn't ridiculing Glohir , if we wants to make what was a nonsensical (albeit an admirable defence of a kinmate)comment , I will respond as I did .
    I don't know why Aryola would say that. I only stopped one fight with him when I saw you were conviniently coming out to fight in that precise moment. I don't remember when was the last time I turned down a 1v1, especially against someone that just can't kill me (no offense Ary, but you weren't going to kill me yesterday :P).

Why would I log over to tell you I want a 1v1? This is a PvP arena, of course I want to 1v1 (I also can't really do that as I have you on my ignore list due to your constant harrassment and trolling).

And no, Gurb wasn't with me most of the time. He logged out before I went to GV, and came back way after I went there. Those other two wargs (as you very well know because you were storetracking us) came also after I went there. About their macroing habits I know nothing, as I don't really know them.

Why do you call me a "disingenuous whinger" btw? Is it just you insulting again for the sake of insulting or do you have any reason to call me that?

I would actually have came out of GV after you .
    But you beat your temptations and you didnt. As a self-proclaimed spokesman of the Huggers United Union, Im so proud of you. You can keep the mascot job in the union.

Dont let GV fall under your watch, bro!

Yours sincerely,

The defender of Gramsfoot.

P.S: I've read on the last Huggers United memo that theres a ton of new bros in GV, maybe you can send them new armchairs.
    [IMG]http://i1258.photobucket.com/albums/ii524/Martwen/juan_zps65bf8663.jpg[/IMG]

Badjuanra R12 (BA), Adbulhassan R9 (STK), Fatjuanra R9 (WL)

I don't know why Aryola would say that. I only stopped one fight with him when I saw you were conviniently coming out to fight in that precise moment. I don't remember when was the last time I turned down a 1v1, especially against someone that just can't kill me (no offense Ary, but you weren't going to kill me yesterday :P).

Why would I log over to tell you I want a 1v1? This is a PvP arena, of course I want to 1v1 (I also can't really do that as I have you on my ignore list due to your constant harrassment and trolling).

And no, Gurb wasn't with me most of the time. He logged out before I went to GV, and came back way after I went there. Those other two wargs (as you very well know because you were storetracking us) came also after I went there. About their macroing habits I know nothing, as I don't really know them.

Why do you call me a "disingenuous whinger" btw? Is it just you insulting again for the sake of insulting or do you have any reason to call me that?
    constant harassment and trolling ? Ive only ever spoken to you twice . The first you logged over and asked me why I CJd people . The daft thing was you did after I hadn't cjd you , yet you insisted that I was "going to" ???? You then tried to backtrack and insult me . After that I only spoke to you in ooc once as you were being smart about a fight so go say what you like . I have never harassed or trolled you and I challenge you to produce the chat logs showing it. I was actually minding my own business at GV semi afk, you were not alone , there is no way I could have known you wanted a 1 v 1 with the presence of wargs around you , whether you knew that or not isn't relevant . That's why it would have been easy to log over , just as its easy to "unignore" a person . If minding your own business , having a cup of tea , whilst you jump up and down some distance away is hugging GV then so be it , like I care .

I don't know if you are a pathological liar or just delusional. And yeah, I ingored you after you were INSULTING me in ooc. I admit I sent you a tell why were you CJing me, but that was before I knew you were a troll. Your reasons were pretty funny, saying stuff about my "zerging tribe" (fatality a zerging tribe lol) not letting a poor solo hunter take an op solo. I honestly don't care about the CJs anymore, I don't do it myself and I don't mind if some people enjoy doing it to me (it's only you who does it anyway).

Anyhow, nice fight right now in front of lug. Bit too laggy and a bit too long as some of us had to go (work getting in the way of gaming omg). Hoping for some more of this.

I don't know if you are a pathological liar or just delusional. And yeah, I ingored you after you were INSULTING me in ooc. I admit I sent you a tell why were you CJing me, but that was before I knew you were a troll. Your reasons were pretty funny, saying stuff about my "zerging tribe" (fatality a zerging tribe lol) not letting a poor solo hunter take an op solo. I honestly don't care about the CJs anymore, I don't do it myself and I don't mind if some people enjoy doing it to me (it's only you who does it anyway).

Anyhow, nice fight right now in front of lug. Bit too laggy and a bit too long as some of us had to go (work getting in the way of gaming omg). Hoping for some more of this.
    I wont get into this any more , I know what was said as do you , so we can beg to differ on who is delusional and the pathological liar . Like I said produce the chat logs. It was an awesome fight today I will give you that .

Completely off-topic just wanted to say a goodbye to everyone from gilrain friends and enemies.

Wanted to thank for the fun times and even the bad times and wish you all luck and fun in the game even people like Juanra and Romper that our reliationships dont exist.

Was the best 3k turbines points i gave but all that hate that flows through both sides its just not for me and im tired from all of that.

Apologies if my in-game actions bullied or pissed someone but oh well **** happens.

Anyway i know prolly a few people care but i felt like posting it. Good luck and enjoy the game as much as you can.

Big thanks to Alakins kin and BD that made my freeps feel like its home and thanks to sawbones and zigzam that helped me those 2 weeks in creepside despite it didnt worked out good after all.

-Affwyn ex-gilrainian.

Zitat Zitat von Tarthalian Beitrag anzeigen
    you missed a 0 off that
    be honest now. There was more than one 0 missing there. This is Turbine after all. :P lmao
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/08207000000264409/01003/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]
    lvl 95 Champion / Rank 10 Arkenstone Server / Officer - Order of the Cresent Dragon / Kuznumshi lvl 95 Reaver / Rank 7 Arkenstone Server / Grunt of Tribe of Aracnophobia

Was fun to have a burgpack last evening after a long time. Thanks for all the fun both freeps and creeps
    [Juregar/Laurelin] [Jureon/Evernight] [Ragetrain/Laurelin]
    Member of Puliveivarit
    I was a corner survivor

Zitat Zitat von anoxiolahtipota Beitrag anzeigen
    Big thanks to Alakins kin and BD that made my freeps feel like its home

-Affwyn ex-gilrainian.

Seite 323 von 335 ErsteErste ... 223 273 313 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 333 ... LetzteLetzte