Wir haben festgestellt, dass Euer Browser keine Cookies akzeptiert. Bitte erlaubt die Verwendung von Cookies in den Optionen Eures Browsers, um eine optimale Funktion dieser Webseite zu gewährleisten.
Seite 320 von 335 ErsteErste ... 220 270 310 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 330 ... LetzteLetzte
Ergebnis 7.976 bis 8.000 von 8355
    Zitat Zitat von Dirathalad Beitrag anzeigen
    I'm not aware of any rules I'm breaking, so please enlighten me with a quote from Turbine's terms of service, indicating the conditions I'm not complying with.
    "7. Code of Conduct. You agree that you will abide by the Turbine Code of Conduct http://www.turbine.com/support/149, incorporated herein by this reference, and all applicable laws in connection with your use of the Game and the Game Server."

Then within the code of conduct, "4. While playing the Game or participating in related services, you may not exhibit or partake in behavior that is disruptive to the Game’s normal playability, causes grief or alarm to other players, or degrades the service performance or other players’ client software (for example, deliberately using game bugs or loopholes to disrupt the game or dropping excessive items)." and "17. You will not exploit, distribute or publicly communicate any Game error, miscue or bug which gives an unintended advantage within the Game world. You may report bugs at lotrobugs@turbine.comThis e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it ."

Seem to cover the main points people take issue with.

I'm not aware of any rules I'm breaking, so please enlighten me with a quote from Turbine's terms of service, indicating the conditions I'm not complying with.

There you go.

http://www.turbine.com/en/content/lotro-coc

Zitat Zitat von LOTRO COC
    18. You may not create, post, use or distribute any utilities, emulators or other third party software tools without the express written permission of Turbine (including, without limitation, macroing programs, botting programs, server emulators, client hacks, map hacks, and data gathering utilities).
    [IMG]http://i1258.photobucket.com/albums/ii524/Martwen/juan_zps65bf8663.jpg[/IMG]

Badjuanra R12 (BA), Adbulhassan R9 (STK), Fatjuanra R9 (WL)

@Juanra: that applies to automated macros - ones that don't require human interaction

@Rat: that is very vauge - "grief"? Would zerging with a raid against soloers be included in this if it was the raid leaders intention to "grief" the opposition? I am sure if Turbine considers the use of macros exploitative in this manner, they would make it explicit in writing on the forums, telling people that this is not intended play?
    #zergistheanswer

Yesterday seeing fraid grinding warg furs all evening was fun moar wargs plox

p.s. was so fun to have fraid killing diraac and gilea over and over again with soo much fail macro

tonight round 2

Zitat Zitat von CrackleNackle Beitrag anzeigen

p.s. was so fun to have fraid killing diraac and gilea over and over again with soo much fail macro

tonight round 2

Ok So I imagine your reaction on Vani..

@Juanra: that applies to automated macros - ones that don't require human interaction

@Rat: that is very vauge - "grief"? Would zerging with a raid against soloers be included in this if it was the raid leaders intention to "grief" the opposition? I am sure if Turbine considers the use of macros exploitative in this manner, they would make it explicit in writing on the forums, telling people that this is not intended play?
    I take it you have no problem then in openly admitting the use of macros within the pvp environment ? It seems that you contend that your use is not against the rules of the game whether express or implied ? I'd think carefully if I were you when you answer this . I'd also urge caution against not answering it as a lot of people could well deem your silence as merely a full admission .

Yeah, thats botting program and its indeed included in the CoC quote. Also included, macroing programs.

I am sure if Turbine considers the use of macros exploitative in this manner, they would make it explicit in writing on the forums, telling people that this is not intended play?
    Im sure they thought that writing it down on the CoC once would be enough, rather than open posts in the forums.
    [IMG]http://i1258.photobucket.com/albums/ii524/Martwen/juan_zps65bf8663.jpg[/IMG]

Looks like today will be a busy day for all of us , submitting cheating reports with screenies

over and over again
    over and over again
    over and over again
    over and over again
    over and over again
    over and over again
    over and over again
    over and over again
    over and over again
    over and over again
    over and over again
    over and over again
    over and over again
    over and over again
    over and over again
    over and over again

tonight round 2

My store tracks are ready. Too bad it's the only way to track wargs now.
    [Juregar/Laurelin] [Jureon/Evernight] [Ragetrain/Laurelin]
    Member of Puliveivarit
    I was a corner survivor

tonight round 2
    One could say that the true fail was raiding up in the first place. I had a good laugh on my r0 warg, though.

Macroing is not against the CoC as far as I understand. What is against the CoC is to exploit bugs, and this macro does exploit a bug (inmediate skill not going on CD but giving the inmediate effect, aka cutting animations).

I hope that bit inside the parenthesis doesn't count as "distributing a Game error".
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/rNA52C7.jpg[/IMG]

Waaha R10 Reaver, Tardleader R9 War-Leader, Wargtard R7 Warg
    Fellagund R5 Warden, Eldelcar R4 Lore-Master, Cadwolf R3 Captain, Eldelband R2 Minstrel

Let's just quote it again, with the relevant part in bold to aid your reading comprehension, as it seems slanted towards your personal interests.
    4. While playing the Game or participating in related services, you may not exhibit or partake in behavior that is disruptive to the Game’s normal playability, causes grief or alarm to other players, or degrades the service performance or other players’ client software (for example, deliberately using game bugs or loopholes to disrupt the game or dropping excessive items).
    The reason why this is 'generally formulated' is because it is intended as a catch-all phrase against all abuse of game mechanics, so that they don't get caught by pretentious children who think they can read legalese. It seems to me quite clear that your recent moors behavior does violate this rule, and that there is no requirement for them to point this out to you, especially given the amount of warnings you've already received from other players. Your refusal to take their warnings seriously (presumably informed by your belief that they have no right to tell you off given they're not Turbine Employees) only speaks to -- which is to say against -- your character.

Zitat Zitat von Jureon Beitrag anzeigen

My store tracks are ready. Too bad it's the only way to track wargs now.
    yeah plenty of store tracks so you can gank rank 5 wargs then corpse jump with raids :3

Its a pity the fraid/freeps never took the same stance against the rank farmers and exploiters/cheaters from freep side. It's also funny you have all suddenly just started giving these guys grief when they have been cheating for ages all be it on freep side mainly. Did you all get moral standards for Christmas or something?
    -----------------------------Scumbags tribe--------------------------------------

Zitat Zitat von Romper Beitrag anzeigen
    Its a pity the fraid/freeps never took the same stance against the rank farmers and exploiters/cheaters from freep side. It's also funny you have all suddenly just started giving these guys grief when they have been cheating for ages all be it on freep side mainly. Did you all get moral standards for Christmas or something?
    Don't generalize. Some of us have been against cheating all the time.
    Member of Puliveivarit
    I was a corner survivor

Don't generalize. Some of us have been against cheating all the time.

The fact that the fraids welcomed the cheaters and still do, then you 99.999999999999% of freeps are always in the fraid. I would say that covers a lot of people to tar with a big brish. You can't deny those sort of FACTS.

No generalizing here.
    -----------------------------Scumbags tribe--------------------------------------

If someone wants to kill himself over a thousand times to get an updated pixel over his character, it is fine by me. It does not affect my gameplay in any way, especially now that ranks mean nothing. I could not care less about it.

Although if a good chunk of the warg population is using exploits to kill anything in 2 seconds, then I do care. (Well not really, I couldn't give a rats a$$ if I die or not by exploiters, since this game is a joke long time now) but you got the point (I hope so...)

In the first situation someone's cheating, but does not affect anyone else, but in the second, the cheaters "ruin" everyone gameplay.

Yes both are exploits and in a serious game they would not exist, not even a little bit... but it's Lotro we're talking about...
    ~Nimolas R11 Warden (Retired before RoR) (Snowbourn)

~Eralwen R10 hunter

Speaking for myself, I stopped caring about pvp and unsubscribed when i became aware of the ubiquity of the practice (the fact that "pve" consisted mostly of gramscamping/zerging didn't help either), after reporting a bunch of freeps (and ravebot) that I ran across for doing so, and seeing turbine's response; and on my return for HD pve (of which I've already pretty much retired again) I was amazed by all the r10-13s that seem to be everywhere, with names that don't mean anything to me.. Hurray for free(p) access to 100% renown scrolls via bounder's tokens, I suppose. I'm sure it worked wonders for vip subscription levels...

Zitat Zitat von Yelloweyedemon Beitrag anzeigen
    Although if a good chunk of the warg population is using exploits to kill anything in 2 seconds, then I do care.
    Yeah, sure, but when fire RKs or burgs use it doesnt affect your gameplay i guess so, problem cannot be found?

Zitat Zitat von Yelloweyedemon Beitrag anzeigen
    If someone wants to kill himself over a thousand times to get an updated pixel over his character, it is fine by me. It does not affect my gameplay in any way, especially now that ranks mean nothing. I could not care less about it.

Although if a good chunk of the warg population is using exploits to kill anything in 2 seconds, then I do care. (Well not really, I couldn't give a rats a$$ if I die or not by exploiters, since this game is a joke long time now) but you got the point (I hope so...)

In the first situation someone's cheating, but does not affect anyone else, but in the second, the cheaters "ruin" everyone gameplay.

Yes both are exploits and in a serious game they would not exist, not even a little bit... but it's Lotro we're talking about...
    Doesn't higher rank give freeps better stats in EM? like it does for creep. Thus giving people an unfair advantage over people who have played for years grinding away at rank. Plus it was also giving people access to better gear i.e. 1st agers that they didnt deserve or had earned legit. Thus giving them another advantage. I won't bother going into the ins and outs of the exploiting/cheating/botting and illegal macroing used by a certain R15 RK as the forums would break. But all you guys still welcome these "players" with open arms.

Sorry about the Pledge Destroyar, still getting used to my new skill bar setup. :P love the fight though! Keep it up.
    [center][color=orange]Razzy[/color]|[color=gold]Guardian[/color]|[color=purple]Rank13[/color]|[color=red]Rasburz[/color]|[color=darkred]Warleader[/color]|[color=green]Rank11[/color][/center][center][color=orange][/center][/color][color=orange][center]"Come back with your Shield, Or on it."[/color][/center][center][color=red]Shield-Walling Delotha since 1968.[/color][/center][color=orange][center]Temporary Leader of Fenris (Waiting for Del to come back from the land of Souvlaki.)[/center][/color]

Aye was fun to see some spars going again, haven't done that in a long time. Not sure though which skills I should use and which skills I shouldn't. Before HD I wouldn't use Quitters never win (3min cd at that time) and get a grip, and won't go in commander stance. But now Quitters is 1min cd, and other classes seem to pop cd skills too in spars nowadays so I should concider using quitters or something.
    [center][URL=http://s1170.photobucket.com/user/Glohir/media/99b92620-47a6-43d6-8b52-1ff43a173a35_zpsz90debot.png.html][IMG]http://i1170.photobucket.com/albums/r524/Glohir/99b92620-47a6-43d6-8b52-1ff43a173a35_zpsz90debot.png[/IMG][/URL][/center]

No generalizing here.
    then you 99.999999999999% of freeps are always in the fraid.
    Yeah... Ok.
    Member of Puliveivarit
    I was a corner survivor

Yeah... Ok.
    I ment to add I wasn't generalizing the first time. The number stat was a slight exaggeration, you could chop a few 9s off the end or even turn teh whole number to 100% as it sure seems there is no solo or even duo freeps anymore. So my FACT still stands.

Unlucky.

Zitat Zitat von Glohir Beitrag anzeigen
    Aye was fun to see some spars going again, haven't done that in a long time. Not sure though which skills I should use and which skills I shouldn't. Before HD I wouldn't use Quitters never win (3min cd at that time) and get a grip, and won't go in commander stance. But now Quitters is 1min cd, and other classes seem to pop cd skills too in spars nowadays so I should concider using quitters or something.
    That really depends on who are you sparing with (and I mean the player, not the class). Some ppl dont really care about what you use, and some seem to care a lot. QNW is just 1min CD, even less with commander stance so for a WL spar (thats gonna be presumably long) 1 min CD skill I'd say its ok.

Today at lc hs, Nursey played dead like 4 or 5 times in a spar and Nathicana started stealthed another spar and used store pots during it. If you have opponents like that, dont think anybody will blame you for using everything you got.

/2 cents.

Zitat Zitat von Juanra Beitrag anzeigen
    Yeah, sure, but when fire RKs or burgs use it doesnt affect your gameplay i guess so, problem cannot be found?
    I bet you were not even playing lotro when the RK fire bug existed... Anyways there have been 1 RK and 1 burg using exploit on gilrain, and they got banned after 3 days exactly. They both stopped using them after that. That was also back in RoI very early days.

Doesn't higher rank give freeps better stats in EM? like it does for creep. Thus giving people an unfair advantage over people who have played for years grinding away at rank. Plus it was also giving people access to better gear i.e. 1st agers that they didnt deserve or had earned legit. Thus giving them another advantage. I won't bother going into the ins and outs of the exploiting/cheating/botting and illegal macroing used by a certain R15 RK as the forums would break. But all you guys still welcome these "players" with open arms.
    Not sure why I bother, but an advantage of less than 10% damage and morale is almost un-noticable. On the other hand an advantage of killing any player in 2 seconds is laughable gamebreaking.

As I said both are exploits and should not exist, but they can't be compared in ANY way.

As for the "advantage over those played for years to get ranks"... I played 3 years, and I made it to r11 on my warden during RoI. Nowdays, with all the store/keep/dof/broken renown gain buffs, people rank from 0 to 13 in 4 months. Is that fair?
    ~Nimolas R11 Warden (Retired before RoR) (Snowbourn)

~Eralwen R10 hunter

Seite 320 von 335 ErsteErste ... 220 270 310 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 330 ... LetzteLetzte