Wir haben festgestellt, dass Euer Browser keine Cookies akzeptiert. Bitte erlaubt die Verwendung von Cookies in den Optionen Eures Browsers, um eine optimale Funktion dieser Webseite zu gewährleisten.
Seite 298 von 335 ErsteErste ... 198 248 288 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 308 ... LetzteLetzte
Ergebnis 7.426 bis 7.450 von 8355
    Zitat Zitat von stoffi Beitrag anzeigen
    Hey!
    Is there any pvp here still with raids and larger groups? This thread seems to have completely died these last few months. I'm guessing that's because freeps and creeps don't fight anymore, because you've reached an understanding that both good and evil can live side by side? After all, SOME factories are never wrong.
    Almost every evening there's action with larger groups/raids. Some of the fights that originally would be in the forums are now in creepOOC when a freep decides to log:
    A: A trolling freaver to show his frustrations.
    B: Log his own creep to discuss with the creep he has a discussion with.
    [center][URL=http://s1170.photobucket.com/user/Glohir/media/99b92620-47a6-43d6-8b52-1ff43a173a35_zpsz90debot.png.html][IMG]http://i1170.photobucket.com/albums/r524/Glohir/99b92620-47a6-43d6-8b52-1ff43a173a35_zpsz90debot.png[/IMG][/URL][/center]

Zitat Zitat von grapez Beitrag anzeigen
    I wouldn't mind. Let the pretentious people play elsewhere.
    From time to time there's some positive stuff here. Just because of that I want to keep this thread open.
    [Juregar/Laurelin] [Jureon/Evernight] [Ragetrain/Laurelin]
    Member of Puliveivarit
    I was a corner survivor

Zitat Zitat von Jureon Beitrag anzeigen
    From time to time there's some positive stuff here.
    You sure?
    Zitat Zitat von Melunielsigh Beitrag anzeigen
    AMG YES YOU CAN VANI IN BAT! ITS TOO GOODILICIOUS! SAKD!! ghahaahahahHASHAHAHAHAHHHAH!! YEAH!"
    yES YOU CAN. SO HOT
    I'm not so sure.

Zitat Zitat von Squelcher Beitrag anzeigen
    You sure?

I'm not so sure.
    There's nothing more positive than a player who shows soo much love for his character.
    [center][URL=http://s1170.photobucket.com/user/Glohir/media/99b92620-47a6-43d6-8b52-1ff43a173a35_zpsz90debot.png.html][IMG]http://i1170.photobucket.com/albums/r524/Glohir/99b92620-47a6-43d6-8b52-1ff43a173a35_zpsz90debot.png[/IMG][/URL][/center]

AMG iz you a tranny, vani? Defo suspect looking. It seems that sort of thing excites you though, greatly!
    -----------------------------Scumbags tribe--------------------------------------

Zitat Zitat von Romper Beitrag anzeigen
    AMG iz you a tranny, vani? Defo suspect looking. It seems that sort of thing excites you though, greatly!
    Its too goodilicious in batilicious. Vani so hot Tranny , stik it. AMG BAT!

Me no speaky you're lingo.
    -----------------------------Scumbags tribe--------------------------------------

Nenuiale (lvl85 LM )was my girlfriend. ask her about >>>bat<<< games at my house in Falathorn Homesteads.

From time to time there's some positive stuff here. Just because of that I want to keep this thread open.
    The problem is that this thread is the first thing anyone looking at the forums is going too see. If the rumors of big Lotro promotion with the next Hobbit movie are true, anyone who tries to research which server to join and see's this aint gonna wanna join here. Too much childish arguing about stuff that really doesn't matter. And let be honest this server really badly needs numbers.

Zitat Zitat von Feldanor Beitrag anzeigen
    The problem is that this thread is the first thing anyone looking at the forums is going too see. If the rumors of big Lotro promotion with the next Hobbit movie are true, anyone who tries to research which server to join and see's this aint gonna wanna join here. Too much childish arguing about stuff that really doesn't matter. And let be honest this server really badly needs numbers.
    Can't agree with you more about the fact that we badly need more numbers, although there might be numbers comming back when HD releases.
    I wouldn't put too much hope in rumours of big lotro promotion, because I think they would have also done that with the first hobbit movie if they are gonna do it now.

There's some pointless arguments on this thread, but I still don't want to get it closed, it's a part of gilrain, maybe not the most positive part, but it is a part.

5 year old MMOs that are going downhill in a VERY bad way pve wise usually lose more numbers than they gain

OK, ok we get it, you cant get enough of this tranny. Please stop posting pics of the tranny. Some of us are plain old vanilla. But I'm sure there is a forum elsewhere for you and your obsession, please find it fast and go pic posting crazy as you Bat yourself to death.

Zitat Zitat von Romper Beitrag anzeigen
    OK, ok we get it, you cant get enough of this tranny. Please stop posting pics of the tranny. Some of us are plain old vanilla. But I'm sure there is a forum elsewhere for you and your obsession, please find it fast and go pic posting crazy as you Bat yourself to death.

Just don't get it how goodilicious is. Only me and Vani do , AMG!

You sure?
    Yes gilrain is sure more fun to play that the previous months atm, but not for players who prefer to solo.
    Group action is rising and solo play ehm ehm is dead for a while here with some expections.

If your lowness can post something usefull for once here besides posts full of irony or i am too good to bother with you, we might have even more positive stuff.

But it will be always like that 2/3 people from each side trashtalking each other(yes i trashtalk also) or making a craid/fraid to take their vengeance.

Want an example? I was sparring olog. Umbrog calls us clubbers. He ganks me. Mambo makes a craid ganks me also after i finished my spar ofc. Mambo then trashtalked me and felt proud to brag about his KB on me but its okay in my eyes he rolled 5 creep classes wasting like 600 euros on a game just to suck less, so his rage is kinda understandable on me .

Btw if i remember well mambo is RG? or was? I always saw your hate for p2w players but i never saw hate towards him from you when he abuses daily almost 20 euros of store stuff.

my 2 cents.

p.s. Shall i wait a proper answer or the 3 words tryhard wannabe funny post?

Zitat Zitat von affected7 Beitrag anzeigen
    Btw if i remember well mambo is RG? or was? I always saw your hate for p2w players but i never saw hate towards him from you when he abuses daily almost 20 euros of store stuff.
    P2W is under the 'discouraged' section of RG's rules. I don't kick people for it. There is a fine line between rules and excessive control.

P2W is under the 'discouraged' section of RG's rules. I don't kick people for it. There is a fine line between rules and excessive control.
    You must become a politician only them give such poor answers when they are losing the argument.

You must become a politician only them give such poor answers when they are losing the argument.
    Uhm... I only told you the truth.

Uhm... I only told you the truth.
    You could also reply to the things i said above

You could also reply to the things i said above
    I replied to what was directed solely at me.

wall of qq
    Since when did u become standard of good player, to go around and tell that other people play poorely, or suck generaly? You who are playing solely warden, an op toon indeed.
    And about him using allegedly 20 euros per day, i'll just say what Arai once said, he got it all in lottery or he farmed 1300 turbine points in 1 hour
    And i don't even have to ask how did u knew that he was bragging about so called kb on you. It is obvious, you made it up, or you spyed. Both answer could be entirely correct, as they describe you well.

>>>>>>> Proud member of Rogues Gallery <<<<<<<<<<

Zitat Zitat von ZigZam Beitrag anzeigen
    Since when did u become standard of good player, to go around and tell that other people play poorely, or suck generaly? You who are playing solely warden, an op toon indeed.
    And about him using allegedly 20 euros per day, i'll just say what Arai once said, he got it all in lottery or he farmed 1300 turbine points in 1 hour
    And i don't even have to ask how did u knew that he was bragging about so called kb on you. It is obvious, you made it up, or you spyed. Both answer could be entirely correct, as they describe you well.
    What question is that? Compare my gameplay from u8 till that update and you can judge my gameplay. Now i question you the same thing. Who made you so good to judge me also?
    Lottery? What lottery? What are you smoking zig xD
    I dont really spy i only logged my freaver 4 times 2 to speak with you 1 to ask for spars and once to speak with squelcher. The ooc was a tell.

Btw that doesnt change the fact 600 euros and more are beeing used by him. Your try to defend him was kinda a failure.

Zitat Zitat von stoffi Beitrag anzeigen
    Hey!

Did you transfer all your toons or just a few to have an alternative to Gilrain? Just curious.
    Nah you can't transfer to american servers :P
    My burglar, warg, etc.. are still on this server but haven't played here for awhile now. On gilrain the community is mostly #### barely any players on, etc.. so it's very hard to get active here again.
    On brandywine there is always fun to be had, small grps, raids, 1v1 circles, basically everything you want. Ofc everything isn't perfect and there are some boxers and such.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YAfpRQ4IF10 Me and a good ministrel friend against one of them boxers.

Let's revive this thread a bit, many people are inactive and would be nice to know how many are going to play on moors during Helm's Deep. Now that RoR era is about to end and HD is just around the corner, I'd like to ask some questions/opinions:

1. How was RoR faction balance in your opinion?
    2. How would you improve the PvP faction balance?
    3. What PvP aspects would you improve in HD? (certain classes, OP buffs, Keep buffs..etc.)
    4. What has been your favorite expansion pvp wise and why?
    5. Are you planning to play HD ettenmoors?

K thanks bye.
    [Juregar/Laurelin] [Jureon/Evernight] [Ragetrain/Laurelin]
    Member of Puliveivarit
    I was a corner survivor

Let's revive this thread a bit, many people are inactive and would be nice to know how many are going to play on moors during Helm's Deep. Now that RoR era is about to end and HD is just around the corner, I'd like to ask some questions/opinions:

3. What PvP aspects would you improve in HD? (certain classes, OP buffs, Keep buffs..etc.)
    1. Good at first, then dismal afer U11 (gee big surprise there).
    2. A healthy application of common sense.
    3. Tone down the keep/OP buffs significantly (see question no. 2).
    4. Siege of Mirkwood because it was fairly well balanced.
    5. Yes.

K thanks bye.
    I really liked the start of RoR where no Freeps had epic golden gear and FA'ers yet. Lead quite a few freep raids then. Especially remember a week of fighting Retarius' creep raids, which was very enjoyable and got people their hopes up. U11 ####ed everything up badly, but at least in this expansion I finally had the feel creeps had some burst DPS, which is needed to get through the sick freep healing. I will of course be around in HD. My favourite is still MoM when I was an absolute noob, but people liked each other back then. No exploiters, barelly any clubbing and we were still under CM then so it was bannable. I'd improve balance by focussing on creep fine-tuning for an expansion and not just tune up their morale each expansion as has been done for years now.
    +Moose+ tells you, 'Do you still need me to put the smack down on this foe??'

Seite 298 von 335 ErsteErste ... 198 248 288 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 308 ... LetzteLetzte