Wir haben festgestellt, dass Euer Browser keine Cookies akzeptiert. Bitte erlaubt die Verwendung von Cookies in den Optionen Eures Browsers, um eine optimale Funktion dieser Webseite zu gewährleisten.
Seite 37 von 74 ErsteErste ... 27 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 47 ... LetzteLetzte
Ergebnis 901 bis 925 von 1846
    Zitat Zitat von shadow21 Beitrag anzeigen
    Pounces, relentless, thanks for the fights. Apparently I'm too squishy in pve gear >.<
    I appreciate the fights between commercial breaks, though, you made me pay attention lol
    Keep it coming.
    Only relentless because you were the only one leaving GV 1-shot range solo most of the night. Thanks for the fun fights, LMs are definitely one of the classes I need to get a more thorough strat for fighting, so I'm looking forward to more.
    [center][img]http://i58.tinypic.com/2wrm5ja_th.jpg[/img][/center]
    [center]Let our actions speak for themselves. Jinjaah has been pouring over every post in the Bullroarer forum. Please keep in mind that any experiences with previous LOTRO teams are not reflective of the current team, give us a chance[/center]

Good 1v1 near TA lawn, Kodush. Nice to see some new challenge on this server.
    Beastwise - Captain, R15 | Shock and Awe | Gladden

Wanted to thank tarp, adan, hurthy, nuparu, firemind, brannir,goold, ellouhollia sp?, blazon and jetsu (you guys are a pain in the ### :P) for excellent and challenging fights these past few days if I forgotten someone /forgive me lol.

PS. Chily even in my wildest dreams I cant beat you lol.

Creepyhealer
    R14 Defiler Ezmoding, R12 warleader Hydraah, R11 reaver Lubshag, R11 warg Landvaettir, R15 hunter Pewpewboom,
    R10 guardian Baforin, R9 hunter Baflo, R9 captain Adalwic
    https://www.youtube.com/catch?v=670if6Etx0o

Wanted to say thank you to the people who participated in the 1v1s last night before the game went down at GTA. I certainly look forward to fighting again with the changes and learning to adjust strategies. Hopefully with less frustration.

Cheers.

Thanks to whoever participated yesterday, a pretty eye-opening fights that proved turbines left hand still doesn't talk to it's right.
    Ushrak scored a devastating hit with Improved Vital Target on Isindri for 6,156 Orc-craft damage to Morale.
    There may come a time for valor without renown, for those without swords may surely still die upon them.

Zitat Zitat von Thorandril Beitrag anzeigen
    Thanks to whoever participated yesterday, a pretty eye-opening fights that proved turbines left hand still doesn't talk to it's right.

Since I'm away for work and have seen nothing past opening night: I need perspective. What is your morale pool and mits?
    [center]Let our actions speak for themselves. Jinjaah has been pouring over every post in the Bullroarer forum. Please keep in mind that any experiences with previous LOTRO teams are not reflective of the current team, give us a chance[/center]

Yeah that was an awesome hit, I actually got a devastating hit above the default for my tooltip for once! :O
    Anyway let us not prematurely judge which side is more overpowered this early on in the game.
    I distinctly remember Champions being very powerful during Rise of Isengard and Riders of Rohan, one Champion in particular could two-shot <R6 Wargs/Spiders, and could kill me easily through my Evade, Uruk Heal and other cooldowns.

I'm going to at least wait for the 95 PvMP gear to be released and for a decent amount of players to max their virtues, level, gear and legendary items - before I start making calls.
    At the moment, realistically speaking, those who 1v1ed me were operating at well under full capacity in comparison to my Rank 12 Blackarrow.
    I, for one, actually like the changes they've made to Freepside, I think they've made it far more interesting and diverse - but it's still a bit early to make judgement calls on how these changes pan out in PvMP.

Still I appreciate the fights and hope for some more once everyone is geared and whatnot, although I fear the situation will most likely be worse than Riders of Rohan for Creeps - but only time will tell, that's probably just my innate cynicism shining through. :P

Yours truly,

~Ushrak.
    [URL=http://s1113.photobucket.com/user/Handifap/media/sig-lotro2_zps963346bc.jpg.html][IMG]http://i1113.photobucket.com/albums/k514/Handifap/sig-lotro2_zps963346bc.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
    [FONT=Castellar][SIZE=3][B][I][COLOR=red][U] Cohorts of the Red Legion [/U][/COLOR][/I][/B][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2][COLOR=darkred][B][I][U]Vae Victis[/U] - Woe to the vanquished.[/I][/B][/COLOR][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=1][COLOR=darkgrey][B][I]Timidi mater non flet.[/I][/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

It's been... an interesting few days

Let's hope things get slightly less interesting soon lol... I won't hold my breath though.
    [COLOR=#800080][B][SIZE=1]Second Marshall Adanelriel Willbreaker,[/SIZE][/B][/COLOR][COLOR=#999999][B][SIZE=1] Mistress Over Fear[/SIZE][/B][/COLOR][COLOR=#008000][B][SIZE=1] and lover of bog-lurkers[/SIZE][/B].[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#a52a2a][SIZE=1][B][SIZE=1]~Adan - Incendiary Expert[/SIZE][/B][/SIZE][/COLOR]

It's been... an interesting few days

Let's hope things get slightly less interesting soon lol... I won't hold my breath though.
    I rather doubt it will be the same again--but in any event sorry I forgot to drop out of flayer when we 1v1d--thanks as well to Kalv, Lulz, and Nightmare (sorry we weren't able to finish good sir). And thanks Tarp, Deep, and Bunny, nice fights against great players, much appreciated.
    Geändert von Nutty_Warg (25.11.2013 um 12:17 Uhr)
    hunter rnk10-runekeeper rnk10-warleader rnk10-defiler rnk10-stalker rnk9-minstrel rnk8-reaver blackarrow burglar rnk5

So for those of us who have been lazy levelers and busy with upcoming holiday stuff, how is the balance? Which side has the edge?
    [CENTER][b][u][Gladden][/u][color=gray] Second Marshal Clevinger, Third Marshal Aristeides, Lieutenant Katsimbalis, [/color][color=red]Lieutenant Creamsicle[/b][/color][/center]
    [CENTER]3.7 million renown and counting![/center]

Zitat Zitat von reincarnate Beitrag anzeigen
    So for those of us who have been lazy levelers and busy with upcoming holiday stuff, how is the balance? Which side has the edge?
    If freeps would heal out of group, it'd be freeps hands down.
    Third Marshal Rubicon Guardian ~ Third Marshal Raae Minstrel
    Commander Danceswithwargs Reaver ~ Taskmaster Whiskeytangofoxtrot Spider
    Commander Verkaufsschlacker Lore-master ~ Lieutenant Rivaalan Hunter
    ~ No Mercy ~

Zitat Zitat von RGilthanas Beitrag anzeigen
    If freeps would heal out of group, it'd be freeps hands down.
    essentially. when they 'fix' audacity and scale heals fights will probably last half to 75% of the duration they lasted in RoR, I feel like. It won't be the worst thing I guess, and there's lots of new dynamics to learn so it will stay interesting, but it's fairly fun right now.
    There may come a time for valor without renown, for those without swords may surely still die upon them.

Thanks to everyone by BV this evening, good stuff all around. Especially appreciated are those running tactical damage while the orc-craft/fell-wrought stuff gets worked out. I stopped with the unmitigated bleeds after a few rounds as they are pretty silly in most cases, unfortunately I can't just turn them off without throwing a wrench in everything else. Reaver fights are going to be tricky even when damage types get worked out if impale continues to go unmitigated and hit as hard as it does, or I'll have to pump the morale pool way up. Right now crits on 4 bleed impale and DS takes out 3/4 of my morale, so I'm stuck either maintaining a full morale pool or rolling the dice that it doesn't crit, niether of which is particularly appealing to me, so I've gotta grind out some instances and get non-#### gear/LIs so fights aren't either a faceroll for me of over in a blink for the reaver.

Sadly I don't think much has changed for wardens in the moors with this update. Other freeps may have gotten some nice buffs, but I still don't think a solo creep can dps through the heals of a pure dps traited warden, and while a shield line one probably lost a little in terms of raw survivability thanks to changes to DC, fixing the crit immunity bug, and HoTs: they should remain as invincible as ever in 3-4v1s and gained a serious dps boost at the same time.

Thanks again for the fights everyone, looking forward to more.

Edit: also, what are peoples thoughts on the wound/poison/disease/fear removal skills all freeps have now?
    Geändert von spelunker (26.11.2013 um 23:05 Uhr)

Zitat Zitat von spelunker Beitrag anzeigen
    Sadly I don't think much has changed for wardens in the moors with this update... I still don't think a solo creep can dps through the heals of a pure dps traited warden, and while a shield line one probably lost a little in terms of raw survivability thanks to changes to DC, fixing the crit immunity bug, and HoTs: they should remain as invincible as ever in 3-4v1s and gained a serious dps boost at the same time.
    :S Disheartening news, at least that 50m exploit nonsense is gone.

Yours truly,

~Ushrak.
    [URL=http://s1113.photobucket.com/user/Handifap/media/sig-lotro2_zps963346bc.jpg.html][IMG]http://i1113.photobucket.com/albums/k514/Handifap/sig-lotro2_zps963346bc.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
    [FONT=Castellar][SIZE=3][B][I][COLOR=red][U] Cohorts of the Red Legion [/U][/COLOR][/I][/B][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2][COLOR=darkred][B][I][U]Vae Victis[/U] - Woe to the vanquished.[/I][/B][/COLOR][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=1][COLOR=darkgrey][B][I]Timidi mater non flet.[/I][/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

Thanks for the 1v1s tonight everyone... It's a little discouraging losing so badly so many times but hey, at least I try.

We'll see if I can figure things out any better... I'm not too optimistic, but I won't stop trying
    [COLOR=#800080][B][SIZE=1]Second Marshall Adanelriel Willbreaker,[/SIZE][/B][/COLOR][COLOR=#999999][B][SIZE=1] Mistress Over Fear[/SIZE][/B][/COLOR][COLOR=#008000][B][SIZE=1] and lover of bog-lurkers[/SIZE][/B].[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#a52a2a][SIZE=1][B][SIZE=1]~Adan - Incendiary Expert[/SIZE][/B][/SIZE][/COLOR]

Thanks for the 1v1s tonight everyone... It's a little discouraging losing so badly so many times but hey, at least I try.

We'll see if I can figure things out any better... I'm not too optimistic, but I won't stop trying
    I find it's a better idea to avoid fighting those who knowingly choose the unmitigated damage type in a period where audacity also happens to be doubling it's damage/CC reduction while their opponents are required to fight in level 85 gear to stand a chance.

fairly revelatory, if nothing else.

Zitat Zitat von Thorandril Beitrag anzeigen
    I find it's a better idea to avoid fighting those who knowingly choose the unmitigated damage type in a period where audacity also happens to be doubling it's damage/CC reduction while their opponents are required to fight in level 85 gear to stand a chance.

fairly revelatory, if nothing else.
    It's not clear that the new damage types are even working properly (and what a surprise that would be), or at least all of them, for example,

Nutty scored a devastating hit with Claws on the Medium Training-dummy Jalessa for 869 Fell-wrought damage to Morale.

Nutty scored a devastating hit with Claws on the Medium Training-dummy Jalessa for 909 Shadow damage to Morale.

I find it pretty unlikely they forgot to add new aud gear but remembered to update mits on the training dummies. Haven't noticed any advantage against freeps using fell-wrought, kind of leading me to think that the game treats it as common damage.

Also, it could be argued that the doubled aud effect is a big reason creeps are winning 1v1s at all right now, at least to those with ok-ish gear, which is slightly vexing. (edit: except reavers that is)
    Geändert von Nutty_Warg (27.11.2013 um 14:35 Uhr)
    hunter rnk10-runekeeper rnk10-warleader rnk10-defiler rnk10-stalker rnk9-minstrel rnk8-reaver blackarrow burglar rnk5

Zitat Zitat von Nutty_Warg Beitrag anzeigen
    It's not clear that the new damage types are even working properly (and what a surprise that would be), or at least all of them, for example,

Nutty scored a devastating hit with Claws on the Medium Training-dummy Jalessa for 869 Fell-wrought damage to Morale.

Nutty scored a devastating hit with Claws on the Medium Training-dummy Jalessa for 909 Shadow damage to Morale.

I find it pretty unlikely they forgot to add new aud gear but remembered to update mits on the training dummies. Haven't noticed any advantage against freeps using fell-wrought, kind of leading me to think that the game treats it as common damage.

Also, it could be argued that the doubled aud effect is a big reason creeps are winning 1v1s at all right now, at least to those with ok-ish gear, which is slightly vexing. (edit: except reavers that is)
    Hey I tried that too and I felt Shadow was the way to go, but I tested it on a freep(Hunter) and I was critting him for 1K more damage with claws, positional AND non positional.(And this was shadow WITH pee). So basically, Fell-wrought was doing the same damage NON positional to the hunter as Shadow would, with pee mitigations, with positional. (Also to be clear I'm refraining from playing my Warg as he is also bugged with 62% Audacity, I can wait to get 20k for r12 =p)

Don't take my word for it, ask a freep and test it out for yourself.

and a Reaver crit Impale main hit, and with four other bleeds did 10k damage to my Champion with 40% crit d and 30% inc reduction from Audacity. Apparently I'll be building lots of Morale and Crit D if I plan on surviving in the Moors =p
    Geändert von eagleeye64 (27.11.2013 um 15:32 Uhr)
    [CENTER][COLOR=#00ff00]Brandywhine[/COLOR] / [COLOR=#4b0082]Vilya[/COLOR]
    [COLOR=#00ff00]Fortiscor R10[/COLOR] / [COLOR=#4b0082]Slownkite R9[/COLOR]
    [COLOR=#00ff00]Beastt R7[/COLOR] /[COLOR=#4b0082] Diggaa R12[/COLOR]
    [URL="https://www.lotro.com/forums/showthread.php?561868-Warg-Build-Warg-Rotation-Warg-Guide&p=7292621#post7292621"]Warg Guide[/URL][/CENTER]

Haven't noticed any advantage against freeps using fell-wrought

kind of leading me to think that the game treats it as common damage.

Also, it could be argued that the doubled aud effect is a big reason creeps are winning 1v1s at all right now

Zitat Zitat von Ocracksmokehegoes Beitrag anzeigen
    multiquotegifs

Zitat Zitat von Ocracksmokehegoes Beitrag anzeigen

Zitat Zitat von eagleeye64 Beitrag anzeigen
    Hey I tried that too and I felt Shadow was the way to go, but I tested it on a freep(Hunter) and I was critting him for 1K more damage with claws, positional AND non positional.(And this was shadow WITH pee). So basically, Fell-wrought was doing the same damage NON positional to the hunter as Shadow would, with pee mitigations, with positional. (Also to be clear I'm refraining from playing my Warg as he is also bugged with 62% Audacity, I can wait to get 20k for r12 =p)

Don't take my word for it, ask a freep and test it out for yourself.

and a Reaver crit Impale main hit, and with four other bleeds did 10k damage to my Champion with 40% crit d and 30% inc reduction from Audacity. Apparently I'll be building lots of Morale and Crit D if I plan on surviving in the Moors =p
    You're right I'm sure, just based my thoughts on a few days of casual play--guess it's best to go shadow if it's that unfair then.

I went from a 1.8k VT Crit with Fire Damage on Margey to a 3.1k VT Crit with Orc-Craft on him.
    However on the Training Dummy's I observed the same thing as Nutty, I hit for more with Fire Damage than Orc-Craft.

In any case I'm going to play X Rebirth and PvE until Turbine get their act together and fix some of the bugs, and release the 95 PvMP gear, and then I'll make some more definitive commentary.
    If you're whinging that it's unfair now that's really a very baseless comment as you don't even have the 95 Audacity PvMP gear, that's like taking drinking pancake mix before you cook it and then wondering why it tastes awful. Moreover, it's Turbine who is the chef, not the Creeps so stop blaming us and whinging that we're OP and ask for Turbine to at least give you your 95 PvMP gear before we point the OP finger.

From what I've observed of Rise of Isengard and Riders of Rohan, Creeps are relatively on-par (with the exception of a few class makeups where one class is the antithesis to the other; i.e. Blackarrow vs Hunter) with Freeps until the first instance cluster. However the past two expansions Freeps have had PvMP gear on release if I recall correctly?

Anyway, enjoy, but don't whinge at the Creeps - whinge at Turbine for not giving you guys your PvMP gear on release.
    Once they give you that, and you get geared, max your legendary weapons, etc. - then you can start making criticisms and they will mean much more to me and everyone else.

Yours truly,

~Ushrak.

Zitat Zitat von ChaChaLoco Beitrag anzeigen
    I went from a 1.8k VT Crit with Fire Damage on Margey to a 3.1k VT Crit with Orc-Craft on him.
    However on the Training Dummy's I observed the same thing as Nutty, I hit for more with Fire Damage than Orc-Craft.

In any case I'm going to play X Rebirth and PvE until Turbine get their act together and fix some of the bugs, and release the 95 PvMP gear, and then I'll make some more definitive commentary.
    If you're whinging that it's unfair now that's really a very baseless comment as you don't even have the 95 Audacity PvMP gear, that's like taking drinking pancake mix before you cook it and then wondering why it tastes awful. Moreover, it's Turbine who is the chef, not the Creeps so stop blaming us and whinging that we're OP and ask for Turbine to at least give you your 95 PvMP gear before we point the OP finger.

From what I've observed of Rise of Isengard and Riders of Rohan, Creeps are relatively on-par (with the exception of a few class makeups where one class is the antithesis to the other; i.e. Blackarrow vs Hunter) with Freeps until the first instance cluster. However the past two expansions Freeps have had PvMP gear on release if I recall correctly?

Anyway, enjoy, but don't whinge at the Creeps - whinge at Turbine for not giving you guys your PvMP gear on release.
    Once they give you that, and you get geared, max your legendary weapons, etc. - then you can start making criticisms and they will mean much more to me and everyone else.

Yours truly,

~Ushrak.
    All valid points. Considering all of the above though, I don't think its unfair to negatively categorize creeps aware of the fell-wrought/orc-craft bugs and continuing to use those damage types. Its pretty amusing seeing the same people who complained about imbalance and freep 'exploits' in the past taking full advantage of them when the bugs benefit the side they play on.

Seite 37 von 74 ErsteErste ... 27 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 47 ... LetzteLetzte