Wir haben festgestellt, dass Euer Browser keine Cookies akzeptiert. Bitte erlaubt die Verwendung von Cookies in den Optionen Eures Browsers, um eine optimale Funktion dieser Webseite zu gewährleisten.
Seite 35 von 74 ErsteErste ... 25 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 45 ... LetzteLetzte
Ergebnis 851 bis 875 von 1846
    Far too many people to mention at GG today but thank you all
    Formerly Sazh Frecklestache & Galuf Pronnstache

Thanks to all for the 1v1s in the past few days, Deepspear, Huntarp, Bunny mini, Blathan, Exploit, and several others I'm surely forgetting.

Just one comment for champs: if you see me specifically not use charge, don't use sprint, will you? I have recently explained why I think it's unfair to use sprint vs a reaver in this post https://www.lotro.com/forums/showthr...on-certain-cds. If you believe our characters aren't equally matched, use a bubble. At least that gives me a fighting chance.

Cheers.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/032020100004f382b/signature.png]Bloodbad[/charsig]

Thanks for the 1v1's at GV this morning (night for me). Good fun. Love those OP auto-attacks Bunny! :P

Thanks,

~Ushrak.
    [URL=http://s1113.photobucket.com/user/Handifap/media/sig-lotro2_zps963346bc.jpg.html][IMG]http://i1113.photobucket.com/albums/k514/Handifap/sig-lotro2_zps963346bc.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
    [FONT=Castellar][SIZE=3][B][I][COLOR=red][U] Cohorts of the Red Legion [/U][/COLOR][/I][/B][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2][COLOR=darkred][B][I][U]Vae Victis[/U] - Woe to the vanquished.[/I][/B][/COLOR][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=1][COLOR=darkgrey][B][I]Timidi mater non flet.[/I][/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

thx for the 1vs1s today guys

esp for slyc, sefun,ushrak and picher, nothing better than straight dps burst fights
    Geändert von tarpelion (23.10.2013 um 21:27 Uhr)
    Second Marshall Tarpelion/Commander Huntarp/Master guardsman Vindicto
    Stainless

Good fights Brannir, Angiela, Deepspear, Ultrakill, and Bugati.
    Third Marshal Rubicon Guardian ~ Third Marshal Raae Minstrel
    Commander Danceswithwargs Reaver ~ Taskmaster Whiskeytangofoxtrot Spider
    Commander Verkaufsschlacker Lore-master ~ Lieutenant Rivaalan Hunter
    ~ No Mercy ~

Thanks for all the good 1v1s; didn't expect so many when I transferred here (this being a zerg dominated server and all). Too many names to list, but you all should know who you are.

- Liyre

Fun 1v1 Desolates. Thanks for giving me a fighting chance
    Ridduk R14 WL
    Brandywine

Zitat Zitat von Blackheart-Fury Beitrag anzeigen
    Fun 1v1 Desolates. Thanks for giving me a fighting chance
    Yes, fun fight for sure. If that warg had held off another .2 seconds we might have managed a double KB even. I'm looking forward to more.

I understand I'm new here so most people aren't familiar with my playstyle, but on the off chance more than 5 people actually check in on this thread: I generally try to limit the god-mode/faceroll warden stuff to a minimum if I come across someone looking for a good fight, and quite honestly try to keep skill usage to where both sides have a chance to win. If I see the creep support coming, or you're blatantly auto-run calling me out, or kiting to buy time for said call-out to arrive, or just plain running away, some of the above goes out the window. So rather than running or calling out on sight, give the fight a shot and maybe you'll learn something, or I will, or at least we can make an attempt at an entertaining fight. Besides, my rating has been pretty well fixed between .000 and .300 here on brandy, so its not like calling me out will pay with double digit infamy.

Its been fun playing on a server that actually has action again, so whether you heed the above or not; thanks for being there to kick my teeth in.
    [center][img]http://i58.tinypic.com/2wrm5ja_th.jpg[/img][/center]
    [center]Let our actions speak for themselves. Jinjaah has been pouring over every post in the Bullroarer forum. Please keep in mind that any experiences with previous LOTRO teams are not reflective of the current team, give us a chance[/center]

good 1v1 earlier ivy, a tad more jumping than I have been accustomed to in the past but I've obviously yet to fully acclimate to the new crowd prior to my previous hiatus.
    There may come a time for valor without renown, for those without swords may surely still die upon them.

nice 1vs1s today at gta wargamin, eurn, ceddin, lugbur, proreaver and all others
    Geändert von tarpelion (30.10.2013 um 19:23 Uhr)
    Stainless

thanks for all the 1v1's at gta today. some good, some bad, some laggy, some less so
    Lugbur, R11 Reaver ./. Guthfred, R9 Captain ./. Guthblade, R9 Chamption ./. Muzluck, R9 Warg + Various other toons of different rank and class.

Good fight Desolates.

It's quite refreshing to see a well played warden once in a blue moon.
    Third Marshal Rubicon Guardian ~ Third Marshal Raae Minstrel
    Commander Danceswithwargs Reaver ~ Taskmaster Whiskeytangofoxtrot Spider
    Commander Verkaufsschlacker Lore-master ~ Lieutenant Rivaalan Hunter
    ~ No Mercy ~

Zitat Zitat von RGilthanas Beitrag anzeigen
    Good fight Desolates.

It's quite refreshing to see a well played warden once in a blue moon.
    yes, very good fight, though I'm a bit upset about 4 boar's rushes not proccing a stun when its ~50% chance, then the fifth one finally working as i bled out. If I can get at least one I have an OK shot against reavers without bleeds or reflects, rather than the decent margin of victory you had there.

Looking forward to more.
    [center]Let our actions speak for themselves. Jinjaah has been pouring over every post in the Bullroarer forum. Please keep in mind that any experiences with previous LOTRO teams are not reflective of the current team, give us a chance[/center]

nice fights arrik, adan, bran and all others at ev today

and amazing random 1vs1s isindar, was trying not to use impale the first half of our second fight cuz of 4 red ops but didn't work out so well :P you sure gave me good fights
    Geändert von tarpelion (31.10.2013 um 20:18 Uhr)
    Stainless

Good fights Desolates ~Lockjawz' doppelganger.
    [CENTER][COLOR=#00ff00]Brandywhine[/COLOR] / [COLOR=#4b0082]Vilya[/COLOR]
    [COLOR=#00ff00]Fortiscor R10[/COLOR] / [COLOR=#4b0082]Slownkite R9[/COLOR]
    [COLOR=#00ff00]Beastt R7[/COLOR] /[COLOR=#4b0082] Diggaa R12[/COLOR]
    [URL="https://www.lotro.com/forums/showthread.php?561868-Warg-Build-Warg-Rotation-Warg-Guide&p=7292621#post7292621"]Warg Guide[/URL][/CENTER]

Zitat Zitat von eagleeye64 Beitrag anzeigen
    Good fights Desolates ~Lockjawz' doppelganger.
    Agreed, tyvm.

Fun fights at GTA Barklespinnre, I'm a bit embarrassed about an inventory mishap, but no excuses and well played by you. Hopefully I see you again for a third round, those have been some of the best weaver fights I've had here.

Very late edit: fun fight as well Lugbur.
    Geändert von spelunker (31.10.2013 um 23:57 Uhr)

Zitat Zitat von spelunker Beitrag anzeigen
    Agreed, tyvm.

Fun fights at GTA Barklespinnre, I'm a bit embarrassed about an inventory mishap, but no excuses and well played by you. Hopefully I see you again for a third round, those have been some of the best weaver fights I've had here.

Very late edit: fun fight as well Lugbur.
    ya was fun..i chased you all the way from wtab though >.< burned 2 maps lol. missed you just by cta..and then again by pta but you turned around thankfully lol.

wasnt my best performace..hitting the wrong keys and spamming my slow that was already on CD tends to not worklol
    Lugbur, R11 Reaver ./. Guthfred, R9 Captain ./. Guthblade, R9 Chamption ./. Muzluck, R9 Warg + Various other toons of different rank and class.

Zitat Zitat von tarpelion Beitrag anzeigen
    nice fights arrik, adan, bran and all others at ev today

and amazing random 1vs1s isindar, was trying not to use impale the first half of our second fight cuz of 4 red ops but didn't work out so well :P you sure gave me good fights
    indeed, good fights. I'd say don't hold back minus the use of AtO/DR, if I can get a decent reaver to avoid those 2 skills I usually will really enjoy the fight.

The last few days have been fun, thanks to all the usuals.. Elvich/wargamin/Aurn/Lugbur/Proreaver etc, etc. The list goes on much longer than I remember.

edit: oops also pls no wrath pls no. pls.

also excellent fights barkle.
    Geändert von Thorandril (01.11.2013 um 04:02 Uhr)
    There may come a time for valor without renown, for those without swords may surely still die upon them.

Wanted to thank Tarpelion, Deepspear and Ultrakill for the nice 1on1s today at EV and also all other brandy freeps I fought in the past 2months. Sorry for my over use of blight but meh I am a noob defiler so its all good I guess xD

~ Creepyhealer ~
    R14 Defiler Ezmoding, R12 warleader Hydraah, R11 reaver Lubshag, R11 warg Landvaettir, R15 hunter Pewpewboom,
    R10 guardian Baforin, R9 hunter Baflo, R9 captain Adalwic
    https://www.youtube.com/catch?v=670if6Etx0o

to the burgs i fought at GTA last night, if you pop TNG/KO, no i do not feel bad poping wrath and facerolling you.

other than that...most of them were chinese, but some decent 1v1's last night. thanks all

Good fight Tarpelion
    Lockjawz' illegitimate child.
    [CENTER][COLOR=#00ff00]Brandywhine[/COLOR] / [COLOR=#4b0082]Vilya[/COLOR]
    [COLOR=#00ff00]Fortiscor R10[/COLOR] / [COLOR=#4b0082]Slownkite R9[/COLOR]
    [COLOR=#00ff00]Beastt R7[/COLOR] /[COLOR=#4b0082] Diggaa R12[/COLOR]
    [URL="https://www.lotro.com/forums/showthread.php?561868-Warg-Build-Warg-Rotation-Warg-Guide&p=7292621#post7292621"]Warg Guide[/URL][/CENTER]

Zitat Zitat von eagleeye64 Beitrag anzeigen
    Good fight Tarpelion
    Lockjawz' illegitimate child.
    yep nice fight
    Stainless

Had some nice 1v1s since transferring here. I was definitely expecting some good ones, but the amount of random 1v1s against skilled players as I'm roaming has been really surprising and refreshing.

Elvich, looking forward to more fights still can't believe you've been kicking my ### so bad.

Wargamin, really good use of your pots/brands/silences, will need to keep in mind I can't rely on cc against you. Looking forward to a few more cracks at ya.

Hoping for some more good fights before the expansion, because who knows what the pvp will really be like after it.
    Merlinros - Brandywine
    [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m1pDdg8Ha0A[/url]

Thanks for the Spontaneous 1v1 last night Beatle, and cheers to Juicy for sticking out!

Here's to many more
    Barst
    Skill and Valour
    Landroval

Thanks for the random 1v1's tonight Exomer, Desolates, Nuparu and Ellou-1.

Exomer, you are good, very tough fights.

Deso, that 1st fight my mouse went nuts which I did so badly, as well as a few other mistakes. Double kb 2nd time was fun.

Nup, that's what happens when you use CD's on me, I can use them too :P

Ellou-1, you need better gear.

Seite 35 von 74 ErsteErste ... 25 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 45 ... LetzteLetzte