Wir haben festgestellt, dass Euer Browser keine Cookies akzeptiert. Bitte erlaubt die Verwendung von Cookies in den Optionen Eures Browsers, um eine optimale Funktion dieser Webseite zu gewährleisten.
Seite 155 von 164 ErsteErste ... 55 105 145 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 ... LetzteLetzte
Ergebnis 3.851 bis 3.875 von 4094
    Nice read thingo......on a side note we need more players breaking away and wondering around, just seems to me creeps got there boost and grouped more, i really did expect more roaming with this update

Crazy the amount of Weavers/defs all rolling around in the same circle against prity much nothing of any real threat can't work it out tbh, 5 weavers 3 defs 2 wls i witnessed farming 1s and 2s freeps on the gv to tr walk of shame.

Spars are the only thing thats keeping my interest atm, trying to burn through a creep before he burns through you at the spars is the best on offer out in the ettens atm.

Good news is a lot of these creeps do understand whats going on hope lives on.......

Would be good idea imo is to keep 2v2 ops permo, im seeing a permo need for creeps to want 3v1 outposts not sure why....
    [IMG]http://i183.photobucket.com/albums/x22/thedoc1971/18d08621-0f10-47a0-a562-1f390494d615_zps2791e246.jpg[/IMG]

Hello to all middle creatures !
    Don't forget to fight and kill the scum ! Fight for our glory and ... don't be so worry you can't die ... you can be only defeated !

:P

Zitat Zitat von ThingoMD Beitrag anzeigen
    It was a frantic scramble that lasted about a half hour. There were deaths, there were skin of the teeth escapes from death. Nobody ran away anywhere or sought the protection of npcs, everyone stood their ground 'til they dropped. It just kept going on and on. There was no time even to feel guilt about the poor baby runekeeper or the poor baby warg who would die much more often than everyone else but I know the warg had fun despite the injuries. It was enough, just enough to let a foolish orc cling onto the last thread of hope that there is still potential for action on occasion. My thanks to all involved. I pray to Sauron I will not have to wait so long until the next good fight presents itself.
    Agree, it was a great fight and thanks to the freeps and creeps who played, it was super good fun and I hope to see more of things like this
    Grats on 6k deaths and reversing the curse Thingo and big thanks for leading our little rag tag group creepside.
    Founding Member of the Vocal Minority....

"Well my days of not taking you seriously are certainly coming to a middle."
    Captain Malcolm Reynolds

Same dc problem here.
    Port was always UserSpecifiedPort=0

Nice post Thingo. Didn't know orcs can have a poetical vein.

Evernight : Tanick R13 Lm ~ Wakkawakka R10 Def
    Morthond : Mandridar R9 Lm ~ Cragstone R9 Wvr

Log out Changes
    It now takes 30 seconds for players to log out if they are in combat (while out of combat, the 10 second timer remains unchanged): preventing the log-out mechanic from being abused in certain situations.

I guess Harzark and Grimgosh just have to get used to dying.

The original Valdez

Zitat Zitat von Faildget Beitrag anzeigen
    Log out Changes
    It now takes 30 seconds for players to log out if they are in combat (while out of combat, the 10 second timer remains unchanged): preventing the log-out mechanic from being abused in certain situations.

oh no thats gonna suck for them valdez the only thing they good at oh well
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

—Oscar Wilde

Log out Changes

hahaha we'll see i could just start making a grp when i die too much , like you

and lol at rapidash, if im bad what does that make u every time u run to 1shotters from me ? that was before update btw , havent seen ur scrub mini after

nabs qq alot

Zitat Zitat von sfdfwsfs Beitrag anzeigen

and lol at rapidash, if im bad what does that make u every time u run to 1shotters from me ? that was before update btw , havent seen ur scrub mini after

nabs qq alot

+Rep

Taskmaster Harzak, zSskillz.

Mere fanboy since the new age.
    Exearus

Versace

Zitat Zitat von sfdfwsfs Beitrag anzeigen

nabs qq alot
    before the update ? lol okay ^^ keep dreaming kiddo
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

—Oscar Wilde

Zitat Zitat von Remcosajax Beitrag anzeigen
    Well time for me to do a word:
    As we all know, and here we go again, current balance in ettenmoors is way off any limits, but it goes even worse when having more and more numbers in fights.
    These days we all know action is just unbareable. Every day I get even more annoyed about the action.
    Thus we are fed up with grams action, every day, in and out.
    Ofcourse we have sometimes keep fights, but these are just a good excuse, to farm creeps over and over, till they dont show up anymore, in which either a gy becomes camped or the keep is getting capped.
    In these instances, freeps dont show any intention aswell, to have anything be left for creeps and dont think twice to capture the whole map with the relic buff.
    Where in former updates, there were some agreements (yes they were broken), but atleast both freeps and creeps would look for balance in both buffs, as outposts and action, current playstyle is merciless.
    And although many players on both creep and freep side already left, freeps continue to destroy ettenmoors.

Yet there a few who dare to miss this opportunity and easily ABUSE their overpowered classes, with an excuse, that they cant help it, turbine made their classes like that........
    And so, we see 25-40% minstrels camping grams or atleast +50% tactical classes, who recieved the most wanted love of turbine they could get.
    The only thing we dont see are much captains, but on the other hand, EN isnt really famous of the many rolled captain class.
    I had heard about that guy, I found this and it made me laugh.

Zitat Zitat von Goldur Beitrag anzeigen
    I had heard about that guy, I found this and it made me laugh.
    Stalking me or just wants attention? xD

That post was way back when there were hoards of freep ezmoders camping grams every day in and out and there were zero creeps...
    The time I played creep, mostly my warg...
    Something the die-hard creeps and the new fotm ezmoders on creep side tend to easily forget, since I camped grams every day with my zerg....

This made me laugh aswell! ;p
    Morondomir the Formidable.
    Lore-master rank 14
    My renown: Today: 68.794
    Proud leader of Odyssey

Stoppp corpsejumping Puuch. it is harrasment.

btw, nice 3v1 against my spider, last played on, gramscamp times?
    Little rusty that burgpack of yers

The original Valdez

Stoppp corpsejumping Puuch. it is harrasment.

btw, nice 3v1 against my spider, last played on, gramscamp times?
    Little rusty that burgpack of yers
    You did well m8...shame i got 6k vt at end or maybe your spidy senses didnt see the BA range me

Reason for a quick cj you made 3 mistakes......

1/ you focused dps on a clever burg.
    2/ you used dr behind my dot ultimate kb
    3/ you waited to long to retreat my hobbit feet got itchy :P

love you man ,real man love
    [IMG]http://i183.photobucket.com/albums/x22/thedoc1971/18d08621-0f10-47a0-a562-1f390494d615_zps2791e246.jpg[/IMG]

Zitat Zitat von minnimeepouch Beitrag anzeigen
    You did well m8...shame i got 6k vt at end or maybe your spidy senses didnt see the BA range me

Reason for a quick cj you made 3 mistakes......

1/ you focused dps on a clever burg.
    2/ you used dr behind my dot ultimate kb
    3/ you waited to long to retreat my hobbit feet got itchy :P

love you man ,real man love
    Dr?

Love is in the air!

The original Valdez

Dr?

Love is in the air!
    Dr = Doctor love

Love that burgpack!

Zitat Zitat von mintrix101 Beitrag anzeigen
    Love that burgpack!
    What exactly you love? Coup de gracing every creep and if it survives and start fighting you all pop ko/hips? If i were you i would be quiet knowing me and 4-5burgs use only one skill to fight creeps and if it goes wrong to bail...also i remember pouch saying why not warg packs dont fight 1vs1 and if it goes bad to hips and another to come instead of ganking soloers and i dont see you doing it Well enjoy your time using cdg until next update
    Name: High Chieftain Vulkaran; Rank: 13; Race: Warg; Class: Stalker; Tribe: Creatures of the Fiery Kind

Zitat Zitat von XPICTO Beitrag anzeigen
    i remember pouch saying why not warg packs dont fight 1vs1 and if it goes bad to hips and another to come instead of ganking soloers and i dont see you doing it Well enjoy your time using cdg until next update
    Naaaaaa for years i soloed my way to rank 14(64k to go) sometimes making very little renown, due to defs/wls catching my target just before he/she drops, then getting tracked baiting what i think is solo warg to a safe location only to be pounced by 4/5/6 taggers it happens my bad for not playing smarter..........anyways so for the last week or two made friends with some really nice friendly burgs, is it fair to say im ok to group for some op burg boom boom after all this time ?

As well you know burg packs never last once these guys get there feet under the table they will want to take a walk down solo boulevard its just what burgs end up doing .

Your one of the better wargs vulk down bring yourself down to your quote above......

Zitat Zitat von XPICTO Beitrag anzeigen
    What exactly you love? Coup de gracing every creep and if it survives and start fighting you all pop ko/hips? If i were you i would be quiet knowing me and 4-5burgs use only one skill to fight creeps and if it goes wrong to bail...also i remember pouch saying why not warg packs dont fight 1vs1 and if it goes bad to hips and another to come instead of ganking soloers and i dont see you doing it Well enjoy your time using cdg until next update

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2WGWhsXePFI

By Surprise, says it all... and what a surprise mind you.
    Let the Burgs have there fun

Dont worry im sure your warg will be good one day.

Zitat Zitat von mintrix101 Beitrag anzeigen
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2WGWhsXePFI

By Surprise, says it all... and what a surprise mind you.
    Let the Burgs have there fun

Dont worry im sure your warg will be good one day.
    as i said enjoy cdg/ko/hips rotation and dont worry about my warg
    Name: High Chieftain Vulkaran; Rank: 13; Race: Warg; Class: Stalker; Tribe: Creatures of the Fiery Kind

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coup_de_gr%C3%A2ce

Just wanted to clear up a confusion. Uruk-Hai tend to moan alot and generally have snarled faces. It doesn't mean we
    are in suffering so please, no more Coup de grâce!!
    [B]Evernight|Ronaldweasley r9[/B]
    [B]Gladden|Gurznat r8[/B]

Burglar Packs

Burg Pack 4 lyfe

Hello guys,

How is the PVMP action in this server ? Is it worth to transfer a creep here ? R12 Defiler.
    I've blackened the sun and I've bloodied the moon.

Zitat Zitat von Makawulf Beitrag anzeigen
    Hello guys,

How is the PVMP action in this server ? Is it worth to transfer a creep here ? R12 Defiler.
    Over all: Bad. Most of the day, theres nothing.
    I have heard that at some evenings theres been a freep zerg about. But i would not waste money for Evernight.

The original Valdez

Zitat Zitat von Makawulf Beitrag anzeigen
    Hello guys,

Lolol. Come come sawbones, server needs creeps. Anyways most servers are like or worst than this, maybe withy is just a bit better.
    Geändert von Alakin93 (10.08.2014 um 14:28 Uhr)
    [IMG]http://p1.pichost.me/i/60/1839865.jpg[/IMG]
    Alakin - R15 Hunter | Alazergbear - R12 Beorning | Heisenzerg - R10 Minstrel | Juventina - R8 Champion
    Springsteen R8 WL | Mariobalotelli R8 BA | Pogba R8 Spider

Seite 155 von 164 ErsteErste ... 55 105 145 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 ... LetzteLetzte