Wir haben festgestellt, dass Euer Browser keine Cookies akzeptiert. Bitte erlaubt die Verwendung von Cookies in den Optionen Eures Browsers, um eine optimale Funktion dieser Webseite zu gewährleisten.
Seite 139 von 164 ErsteErste ... 39 89 129 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 149 ... LetzteLetzte
Ergebnis 3.451 bis 3.475 von 4094
    Zitat Zitat von YageerSilverscale Beitrag anzeigen
    I come over for a quick cheer!

Action in the past 2-3 weeks has improved thanks to some bunch of freeps rolling a creep, Black Guards beeing up more and a new lot of creeps transferring in!
    Yeah, with the hope of battles in the future that bring back fun and challenge for everyone, as some of the last few days

Zitat Zitat von YageerSilverscale Beitrag anzeigen
    I much appreciate how people like joining groups atm. We still need some practice on RAT following :P (Working on it)
    I think I remember something about that .....
    [FONT=verdana][SIZE=2][U][B][I]Chianalin[/I][/B][/U][I] "deepblue" ([B]Guardian[/B] 100)[/I][B][I] - [/I][/B][I]proud member of [/I][B][I]FURIA ITALIANA kinship [/I][/B][I]since May 2009 /Evernight[/I][/SIZE][/FONT]
    [I][SIZE=2][FONT=comic sans ms][FONT=verdana][U][B]Shadornakh[/B][/U] "deepblue" ([B]Black Arrow [/B]R11) - [B]BLACK GUARD[/B] tribe /Evernight

[/FONT][/FONT][/SIZE]
    [/I]

Zitat Zitat von Hayley Beitrag anzeigen
    Obviously you have 0 aknowledge about me and this server history, like most people
    well, I can understant that but please can you give to us the options for knowledge you better ?
    This is my question.

Ouram and Fails italians creep are zergher !!!!! Ban them !!!

Zitat Zitat von Guiwinner Beitrag anzeigen

nono
    You have to say "Zers of the crep of Embolo" !.
    [CENTER][B]Commander Almeric[/B][I]
    Captain - Furia Italiana[/I]
    [B]Chieftain Almenakh
    [/B][I] Warg - Black Guard[/I]
    [/CENTER]

btw many of the people there are reading this thread have see farru at rank 0 when most of us was rank 5 or 6. So farru don't be so angry with us ^^ will still love you! (in another dimension where you are not a rager, if exist)
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/222190000000930dd/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Zitat Zitat von Aniquilador Beitrag anzeigen
    Welcome to Evernight =)
    ty, I have high hopes for this server

Zitat Zitat von Hayley Beitrag anzeigen
    Obviously you have 0 aknowledge about me and this server history, like most people, which just hear sounds by the wind and never tried to look what were they talking to, Picture I left to Doc is from past, a gift, as said, respect left Evernight, and few pure creeps also remains, I doubt you can be one, have no reason for showing you any respect, earn it or just shut up and keep playing
    Why do you demand respect from others when you don't give it. I can read, so I have enough knowledge of you to read you acting like a real jerk in OOC towards other players every-time I log on. At first I thought it was funny, now its quite sad to think someones real life must suck so bad they have to take out all their anger on other people in a game, they guy in OOC you were calling an idiot and moron last night said he was 12 years old. 12 lol, you raging at kids, think about that for a minute.
    Geändert von gonnaplaynow (11.02.2014 um 11:49 Uhr)

Zitat Zitat von iano12 Beitrag anzeigen
    That is extremely unfortunate, as I too am transfering my reaver.
    Nooo D: Damn.
    Feailuve - Aeviternus - Vesanus
    Brandywine

The important thing about life is the struggle, not the triumph... Said no winner ever.

wow ### we got snowy players in evernight ?? wth happend in snowy ? :O
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

—Oscar Wilde

Zitat Zitat von Rapidash Beitrag anzeigen
    One word, four letters. It starts with "Z", ends with "erg". Make a guess.
    Brandywine

The important thing about life is the struggle, not the triumph... Said no winner ever.

Zitat Zitat von Giliodor Beitrag anzeigen
    One word, four letters. It starts with "Z", ends with "erg". Make a guess.
    sigh zS welcome to evernight then hopefully you will have more fun in evernight then snowy ^^

—Oscar Wilde

sigh zS welcome to evernight then hopefully you will have more fun in evernight then snowy ^^
    Thanks you, and a most likely will ;p
    Brandywine

Zitat Zitat von gonnaplaynow Beitrag anzeigen
    I was a Snowy player but have been dipping into Evernight and a few other servers recently.

- Some random QQ -
    For someone who claims to be a former Snowbourn player that has been dipping into Evernight recently, you surely have left quite some trails on the Evernight forum. You also seem to know a suspicious amount of information about old Evernight players that have been playing on Snowbourn for the past year or two. Might I also add that your love for a certain high ranked Black-arrow and a certain tribe who transferred from EN to Snowbourn, is mildly amusing?

Am I right, King of Wargs?
    Geändert von Weewooweewoo (11.02.2014 um 14:44 Uhr)

Zitat Zitat von Weewooweewoo Beitrag anzeigen
    For someone who claims to be a former Snowbourn player that has been dipping into Evernight recently, you surely have left quite some trails on the Evernight forum. You also seem to know a suspicious amount of information about old Evernight players that has been playing on Snowbourn for the past year or two. Might I also add that your love for a certain high ranked Black-arrow and a certain tribe who transferred from EN to Snowbourn, is mildly amusing?

Am I right, King of Wargs?
    dont think this is king of wargs mate you got wrong info sry ^^

—Oscar Wilde

wow ### we got snowy players in evernight ??
    More than one came (back or not) in our crazy server

Welcome to all of them, with which we have already fought side-by-side, helping the action
    [FONT=verdana][SIZE=2][U][B][I]Chianalin[/I][/B][/U][I] "deepblue" ([B]Guardian[/B] 100)[/I][B][I] - [/I][/B][I]proud member of [/I][B][I]FURIA ITALIANA kinship [/I][/B][I]since May 2009 /Evernight[/I][/SIZE][/FONT]
    [I][SIZE=2][FONT=comic sans ms][FONT=verdana][U][B]Shadornakh[/B][/U] "deepblue" ([B]Black Arrow [/B]R11) - [B]BLACK GUARD[/B] tribe /Evernight

[/FONT][/FONT][/SIZE]
    [/I]

Just passing in to cheer for great fights at afternoon yesterday and great action last days.
    Lots of open fights \o/
    See you the Moors!
    Rucagorn, The White Guardian - Portugal
    [url]fellowshipguardians.guildlaunch.com/[/url]
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/222190000000c00ab/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

dont think this is king of wargs mate you got wrong info sry ^^
    True, we all know Nakah's forum account is another
    [IMG]http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/22219000000078e83/01008/signature.png[/IMG]
    [url=http://lotroaltfinder.net/Evernight/Embolo]Alts[/url]

Zitat Zitat von Guiwinner Beitrag anzeigen
    I suppose putting together raid vs Gramscamp is zerg then... :P

Also LM is SOOOOO underpowered these days, ins't that you were shouting on ventrilo the past few weeks, Guiwhiner? xD
    [IMG]http://img856.imageshack.us/img856/7236/wbj9.jpg[/IMG]

Yageer Silverscale - R7 Man Champion
    Oruam Ratto - R11 Orc Defiler

Dil using zS.

Quoted for future use.
    ~ Chieftain Atriohm, Cotfk

Zitat Zitat von Atriohm Beitrag anzeigen
    Dil using zS.

Quoted for future use.
    so slow but gz mate you finally found out ^^
    miss ur wargie btw

—Oscar Wilde

In my case its not so much what happened with Snowy as what happened with pvmp in general and weavers in particular.

Instead of giving up on the game entirely ( played since 2007 , guess im a lotroholic ) I decided to check up on my old characters here on EN. Must say I have enjoyed last week where I run around mindlessly and just try to heal the #### out of every creep I see. With these currently ridiculously weak HoTs its a pretty grim project especially when trying to help suicidal players but for reasons I cant explain im starting to enjoy it.

// Baba-Yaga, witchdoctor from the East.
    Geändert von Melwin (14.02.2014 um 16:19 Uhr)

For the Creeps that were out there this morning, thanks a ton!
    Me and Kacu had lots of fun!
    Low auda is bad, but i think we did ok!

The original Valdez

Thank you too, and also Heph (awesome burg mate) for never give up and nice open fights. was nice to share fun with u guys the last 2 days
    [img]http://photouploads.com/images/gotrek.jpg[/img]

Question!

So say i was looking for a new server to come play on. ( I am originally from ark, have a rank 11 reaver there and lead freep and creep raids) would Evernight be a good server to bring a toon over?? How is the PvP over here? Is it active?

Freeps- Deok lvl 95 Hunter
    Creeps - Cintona Rank 11 Darkblits Rank 7

hello mate im glad you asking
    the action can be good sometimes depends on the side. but creeps need more players to join their ranks
    if they get more players on creep and more leaders who wants to lead a raid i think it would help alot
    your welcome to join evernight more players more fun ^^

—Oscar Wilde

Good spars today chaps, like to see bit more of this tbh ,on a side not i just dced and can't log back in oh the joy :s
    [IMG]http://i183.photobucket.com/albums/x22/thedoc1971/18d08621-0f10-47a0-a562-1f390494d615_zps2791e246.jpg[/IMG]

Seite 139 von 164 ErsteErste ... 39 89 129 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 149 ... LetzteLetzte