Wir haben festgestellt, dass Euer Browser keine Cookies akzeptiert. Bitte erlaubt die Verwendung von Cookies in den Optionen Eures Browsers, um eine optimale Funktion dieser Webseite zu gewährleisten.
Ergebnis 1 bis 4 von 4

Wink Miners of MORIA Re Opening! (kinship since early 2008)

Miners of MORIA Opened up in July 2008, and was a fun casual kinship, with some pvp. We are now re opening for recruitment and to the server. We have a couple features in this kinship:
    ~Kinship House.
    ~Kinship Website.
    ~Rank 10 ( so everything needed)
    ~Kinship Ventrillo.
    and more!

So far Gavinsem is one of my characters leading this kinship, if you are interested in the kin please send him an in game tell or respond to this post.

You can also check out: www.minersofmoria.wetpaint.com

Ale will be provided as soon as the kin house is ready, positions for leadership will be provided.
    If any experience in kin websites, or such like that, make sure to message me in game, and you will get authority to the kinship website.

Also Picture events for prizes and 1st place kin picture on the front page of the website each week.

But First we are starting by re recruiting!

HOPE TO SEE YOU IN GAME!
    THIS WILL BE A CELEBRATION TO All
    WHO COME JOIN!!
    Lord of the Valar!

[charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/08207000000115904/01001/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Post Re: Miners of MORIA Re Opening! (kinship since early 2008)

Updates:
    ~Okay So the kin house has been re payed for, and ready and all like that, so go check it out if you like, anyone welcome to come and see: 2 highspires street Glathflot.
    ~Kinship welcome is also up and ready, you can check us out at minersofmoria.wetpaint.com
    ~Kinship Ventrilo, is in process and should be ready with in a week maximum so we will have that ready.
    ~Also, look for more leadership in this kin, a couple officers willing to lead, I have experience from other games including others servers such as Firefoot or Landrover. So if you are interested, hit me up, ill tell you things how this kin will work and such like that.
    ~We are also looking for levels up in range like 60-75, myself have some, but I do not bring in this kin, at one point I will though, but if you are interested in that please hit me up or in game as Gavinsem.
    ~Last thing We come to decision that most of our kin wants to do raiding but also casual, so we will need more players, but recruiting every day, so soon to have, any level welcome, so if you want to join again check the website or look for gavinsem in game.

HAVE A GREAT TIME IN MIDDLE_EARTH
    HOPE OUT PATHS MEET!!!
    Lord of the Valar!

[charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/08207000000115904/01001/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Re: Miners of MORIA Re Opening! (kinship since early 2008)

Hello there,

I have a lvl 4 Champion and I'm definately looking for a fun, casual, and mature kinship...I'd love to join up with you guys tonight. I work today till 8 pm central

Re: Miners of MORIA Re Opening! (kinship since early 2008)

I'm currently only level 50 but i've only been playing since the start of march. I have recently ordered the mithril edition which come with MoM so it wont take me too long to get to level 60 so i hope you'll accept me in Or if not i'll re apply when i get to level 60