Wir haben festgestellt, dass Euer Browser keine Cookies akzeptiert. Bitte erlaubt die Verwendung von Cookies in den Optionen Eures Browsers, um eine optimale Funktion dieser Webseite zu gewährleisten.
Seite 5 von 5 ErsteErste 1 2 3 4 5
Ergebnis 101 bis 120 von 120

You want a blast from the past? I'll give you a blast from the past.

-Nim
    [CENTER][SIZE="1"][B][URL="mailto:nimlith@eldariant.org"]Nimlith[/URL][/B] of Greenwood, Spirit-talker
    [I]Singer to trees and leader of the [color="#9ACD32"][URL="http://community.codemasters.com/forum/en-rp-laurelin-general-discussion-727/413262-wilderness-appreciation-day-biweekly-event.html"]Wilderness Appreciation Events[/URL][/color][/I]
    [B][color="#9ACD32"][URL="http://laurelinarchives.org/node/713"]Linna Na Gelaidh[/URL][/color][/B]
    [B]~Dartha min calar a elen : darthar min dúath a calad~[/B][/SIZE][/CENTER]

Wow Nim that's beautiful. I never saw anything like that, it must be European? makes me want to login and go to weathertop

Zitat Zitat von enginekid88 Beitrag anzeigen
    Wow Nim that's beautiful. I never saw anything like that, it must be European? makes me want to login and go to weathertop
    I don't think it's exclusively European, it's just really old This was a loading screen with concept art for the Weathertop back in Shadows of Angmar. I always liked the picture, so I kept a screenie of it!

-Nim
    [CENTER][SIZE="1"][B][URL="mailto:nimlith@eldariant.org"]Nimlith[/URL][/B] of Greenwood, Spirit-talker
    [I]Singer to trees and leader of the [color="#9ACD32"][URL="http://community.codemasters.com/forum/en-rp-laurelin-general-discussion-727/413262-wilderness-appreciation-day-biweekly-event.html"]Wilderness Appreciation Events[/URL][/color][/I]
    [B][color="#9ACD32"][URL="http://laurelinarchives.org/node/713"]Linna Na Gelaidh[/URL][/color][/B]

What! No more spooky steed of the bat?

Zitat Zitat von enginekid88 Beitrag anzeigen
    What! No more spooky steed of the bat?
    That's for the autumn festival, not the harvest festival.

The Prancing Pony, usually I'm drunk in a corner
    Zitat Zitat von enginekid Beitrag anzeigen
    I have been collecting these. Anytime I sees a new one I hit print-screen.
    I only have ones from maybe one year ago to now.
    If anyone has more please share them.

I dunno why I am posting them, just feeling nostalgic.

*I am posting them in no particular order. Wasn't enthusiastic enough to timestamp them.

Refer Your Friend and Get Free Turbine Points
    I REMEMBER THIS from forever ago!!
    Did everyone get a bugged signature? My BB code doesn't work anymore

Glorgnorbor, A Rock And A Hard Place, Stop by our Friday music shows! 4PM EST at the Bree West Gate on Dwarrowdelf!
    If a Malledhrim Soldier dies alone in the forest because of canceled quest, will it make a sound? ~Leixy

Zitat Zitat von enginekid Beitrag anzeigen
    Rise of Isengard

This had to have been my most favorite splash!

Glorgnorbor, A Rock And A Hard Place, Stop by our Friday music shows! 4PM EST at the Bree West Gate on Dwarrowdelf!
    If a Malledhrim Soldier dies alone in the forest because of canceled quest, will it make a sound? ~Leixy

Zitat Zitat von BelamanthDE Beitrag anzeigen
    I have that one too... no, that's just some dust in my eye...
    In some of the pictures and Turbine made videos, they picture Legolas as a female... Why?

Zitat Zitat von robbie1435 Beitrag anzeigen
    In some of the pictures and Turbine made videos, they picture Legolas as a female... Why?
    Robbie, are you referring to the screenshot you posted? I don't think that's meant to be Legolas (and I don't think the companions are meant to represent members of The Fellowship). I think it's meant to be a female elf lore-master (hence the eagle); a very memorable one, at that.

Zitat Zitat von Moskvich Beitrag anzeigen
    Robbie, are you referring to the screenshot you posted? I don't think that's meant to be Legolas (and I don't think the companions are meant to represent members of The Fellowship). I think it's meant to be a female elf lore-master (hence the eagle); a very memorable one, at that.
    Yes, but in some pictures, she is pictured with a bow... Does this make her a hunt-master(That would be epic) or a Lore-ter(Same thing, just less epic name :P)

Zitat Zitat von Arannir Beitrag anzeigen
    Something from long ago that also looks a little like loading screens

http://gameswalls.com/lord-of-the-ri...e-earth-online
    Wow, look at this one from that page:

It's dated 2003, but the Prancing Pony still looks much the same as it does today.
    Thurallor, Warden of Landroval

I used to have a bunch of these (game loading screens, not character loading screens) going back to pre-Evendim, but that hard drive crashed on me in 2009 and have never been able to recover the data. The earliest ones I have start after that in October of 2009 for Mirkwood, and I've been able to keep up to date with most of them.

Seite 5 von 5 ErsteErste 1 2 3 4 5