Wir haben festgestellt, dass Euer Browser keine Cookies akzeptiert. Bitte erlaubt die Verwendung von Cookies in den Optionen Eures Browsers, um eine optimale Funktion dieser Webseite zu gewährleisten.
Seite 5 von 6 ErsteErste 1 2 3 4 5 6 LetzteLetzte
Ergebnis 101 bis 125 von 135
    Zitat Zitat von Dinge Beitrag anzeigen
    STH T1 wasnt that much harder at 85 than it was at 65
    still working on the first boss for t2
    Just did STH T1, blitzed through in LtC, no deaths. Hardest part is trash, and worst peril was that the darned wolves woke up (which they rarely do when I walk through). Final boss reset on me once, I must have gotten him near the gate? Rewards are eh for the time, 3 T5 relics and a decent purple earring.

Given ridiculous rewards for T1 raids, probably won't do so much soloing for a bit though.

Zitat Zitat von DelgonTheWise Beitrag anzeigen
    Just did STH T1, blitzed through in LtC, no deaths. Hardest part is trash, and worst peril was that the darned wolves woke up (which they rarely do when I walk through). Final boss reset on me once, I must have gotten him near the gate? Rewards are eh for the time, 3 T5 relics and a decent purple earring.

Given ridiculous rewards for T1 raids, probably won't do so much soloing for a bit though.
    The reason to NOT solo (other than to do it once for bragging rights - although it wasn't very tough so prob not worth too many anyway), is that the rewards are individual. Soloing the old Stoneheight made sense since you got ALL the t4 relics and the IXP runes. There were a fixed amount. With the new loot system, you get them, and so do the others with you. So by soloing it now, you're just lengthening the process without increasing the reward.
    Caffain - 100 Warden || Caffonin - 100 Runekeeper || Caffanis - 100 Beorning
    Caffuin - 100 Champion || Caffric - 75 Burglar (retired)
    Caffeldril - 100 Loremaster || Caff - 68 Hunter (retired)
    Caffendil - 85 Captain (retired) || Proud residents of the Crickhollow server

Zitat Zitat von Caffeinatedlife Beitrag anzeigen
    The reason to NOT solo (other than to do it once for bragging rights - although it wasn't very tough so prob not worth too many anyway), is that the rewards are individual. Soloing the old Stoneheight made sense since you got ALL the t4 relics and the IXP runes. There were a fixed amount. With the new loot system, you get them, and so do the others with you. So by soloing it now, you're just lengthening the process without increasing the reward.
    They also scaled down dramatically the rewards Stoneheight gives you. You used to get a ton of relics and runes, now you barely get any. That's going to hurt when it comes to building relics, as I relied on it as my primary source for shards. But oh well. It was way too good to be honest, and this was a deserved change I think.

But I agree with your post. Soloing instances is really only worth doing if you can't find a group, and that's the way it should be in my opinion. I feel there should always be an incentive to group up on any MMO, else what is the point really.

Cool Webs of scuttledells

Just soloed webs T1. both by abusing boss pulls, so that the adds are out of agro range when the boss reaches the health point were waves of adds spam. The firs boss is pulled to the base of the stair, the second a few steps before the torch guy.

The spider was tought : not only it killed my hope herald aroung 120K, but also knocked me out and reset the first time. I believe T1 has no autowipe countdown, as i was ( mistankenly) using 4 Hytbold leader + 2 perseverance with DPS jewellery and my damage output was quite low even with the usual 5r2b build.

1- I would try it the other way around- 4 Hytbold charg+ tank jewellery to exploit the 5% revealing mark
    2- the 2 blues were hope banner and SfW. looking back to it, i run it power issues even in adds pulls, and i forgot to use SfW along both bosses. With NfW and SfW things could have gone considerably faster.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Soloed WP T1. Had failed last time I tried on first boss with LtC, gave it a go with HOH and herald of hope. Worked fine this time, took one death due to carelessness on last boss. Last boss got some heals, took forever (16 minutes), but got through it. Won't do it again, was just to see if I could.

I also managed to solo IP t1. It wasn't difficult at all - I rarely needed to use Valiant Strike, and the hardest part was when Helf one-shot my archer so I couldn't self-sustain with Inspire. I had to conserve on power after that, but with a bit of lucky power regen from Defensive Strike, I was able to keep up long enough to kill all the adds and finally Helf. In retrospect, I might've done slightly better on power if I'd just taken a banner of victory and parked the herald somewhere safe.

I'll be trying SotGG t1 next. Those little lickspittles will probably hurt a fair bit, but there should be enough in the way of self-heals to keep myself up.

EDIT: I forgot to take a pic as Helf fell, but here's one of me standing in there.

http://postimg.org/image/i50vfvaer/

EDIT: Just did GG. I failed on the last of the three Great Goblins and had to leave right afterwards, but probably could have done it with Last Stand traited for another ten seconds of immunity. It's almost impossible to get past his ridiculous wounds. Here's a pic of me fighting him:

http://postimg.org/image/ycjuo7nhp/
    Geändert von Geno-Max (24.03.2013 um 18:55 Uhr)
    [IMG]http://i61.tinypic.com/28mns0o.jpg[/IMG]

I would still like to do many things in and out of game before i start to solo some instances but i look forward to it.

For now, i would like captains to know they can easily take a neutral OP in moors. I killed the wood troll in 2m 33s.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0e2150000000775b8/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

That's not properly a solo, but we 3manned Battle for Erebor T1
    [CENTER][B]Commander Almeric[/B][I]
    Captain - Furia Italiana[/I]
    [B]Chieftain Almenakh
    [/B][I] Warg - Black Guard[/I]
    [/CENTER]

Zitat Zitat von AlmericITA Beitrag anzeigen

Siggy

Zitat Zitat von AlmericITA Beitrag anzeigen

I must say, that is EPIC!

But also... why inferno? Wouldn't Catapults+Bloodbrothers have been alot easier? Must have been a mess healing through inferno (which no doubt lasted for quite some time too)
    [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h8C8nLy2okg[/url] Saruman 6-man
    [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mj4h-CF9log[/url] Warden Survival
    [url]http://tftgb.wordpress.com/[/url]

Zitat Zitat von vr00mie Beitrag anzeigen
    But also... why inferno? Wouldn't Catapults+Bloodbrothers have been alot easier? Must have been a mess healing through inferno (which no doubt lasted for quite some time too)
    Not sure.
    Maybe it's almost the same difficulty.
    Inferno lasted about 6 min (1/4 of the fight) and wasn't that hard tbh.
    We haven't done calculations but the damage taken per second should be more or less the same with BB+Cata or Inf+Cata
    I'd say about little more than 700 taken per second from each troll, and about 300 tps (mitigation and morale dependant) from inferno each cappy
    The difference is that the 2 non tanking cappys during inferno don't need healings since Hots are enough to keep em full (if they dodge catapults ), so there's only 1 cappy to heal direclty. With BB there's 2 tanking cappy to heal.
    Also there's the troll mitigation problem
    One troll take full damage from melee (cappy can only melee) the other one takes only 25% of damage.
    Even putting 2 cappy on the melee mitigated troll we haven't the same output of damage, so there's need to slow down the damage a lot to match the dpses. That means a longer fight
    I'm if i'm sure that's a viable options anyway playing with telling marks (on\off), 4 set bonus Command, and balancing 1h and 2h weaps.

We've discarded the Blood Rage after first explorative try, since we've seen that having 100% more damage for 20 seconds 20 time each troll it's a lot more damage to heal, I think unbearable.
    [CENTER][B]Commander Almeric[/B][I]
    Captain - Furia Italiana[/I]
    [B]Chieftain Almenakh
    [/B][I] Warg - Black Guard[/I]
    [/CENTER]

Last week, I was able to solo the creatures from the "Monster or Madness" quests. Their level 89 raid animals out on landscape.
    Guardian of the Shrine with 797k morale, Herehasen's Dragon with 787k morale and Fastitocalon with 2.5 million morale. I'm level 95 and, for the fights, traited LoM. The fight with Fastitocalon took 50 minutes.
    I'd like to post pictures but not seeing any way to do that on the forums.

Edit: posted my video on YouTube. http://youtu.be/JQKCKeY8IAg
    Geändert von Carrottop (23.12.2013 um 10:11 Uhr)
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/072060000000daaee/01003/signature.png]Flosiin/Carrottop[/charsig]
    Flosiin (Main-captain),Carrottop (elf hunter), Chambo(hobbit burglar), Flodoc ( hobbit minstrel), Walwulfa (human guardian) and Widlow (human lore-master.)

Zitat Zitat von Carrottop Beitrag anzeigen
    Last week, I was able to solo the creatures from the "Monster or Madness" quests. Their level 89 raid animals out on landscape.
    Guardian of the Shrine with 797k morale, Herehasen's Dragon with 787k morale and Fastitocalon with 2.5 million morale. I'm level 95 and, for the fights, traited LoM. The fight with Fastitocalon took 50 minutes.
    I'd like to post pictures but not seeing any way to do that on the forums.
    Most forums have buttons for these sort of things, but you could upload the screenshot(s) to a website like photobucket, imageshack or imgur and either post a link to them/an album or use the [img] [/img] tags with the image url between them.
    Geändert von Enzdid (23.12.2013 um 02:59 Uhr)
    "I am gloating so, so very much right now. Everyone called me a fool to do every deed! People pointed and laughed! And now, I have a horse with a smock! HAHAHAHAHA" - Anamatronix

Tried soloing Lumber Camp in the Moors, got both chieftains down and had tyrant to 16k before I got raid zerged...lol

Same thing for the Isendeep Mine.

Will fraps next time I try, took me about 30 minutes to get both chieftains down and down to 16k on the tyrant.

"Thinking you can do something is confidence; doing something is competence"
    Bannerman, r11 War-Leader/
    Ryzer, r13 Captain/ Ryzur, Minstrel.
    Skill and Valour/Divide Et Impera, Landroval. .

Does anyone yet soloed Stone Height T2?
    I always fail at the second boss (must be Búbhosh-grat). Take him down to ~60.000 HPs, but then he kills me nearly instantly.

Tried both with 2-Hand-Sword and Shield/1-Hand-Sword.

Any suggestions for me?

Just finished a solo WP t2c, in LoM. Felt terribly easy, though very slow as well. Kinda fun to solo though, as you don't need to invest any points in aggro skills I did die a few times on my way to the boss, mainly because I did that in LtC (and was hasty). Prob possible to do with LtC and some investment in LoM line.

So far I've solo'd Turtle, Isen Gate Trolls, Fangorns Edge T2C, Dargnakh T2C, SCH and Lib both w/o challenge, STHT T2C up to last boss, WP T2C.
    In the moors I've solo'd all keeps except TA.
    High Treason

|Cuath-1 R11 Captain|

(Edited) Ok to this point I've done:

Library Challenge (easy)
    School (can't do challenge solo due to mechanics)
    Warg Pens T2C
    STH T2C (Goblins are faceroll, Bubosh isn't hard but likes to kill your pet several times, Dale + Bubosh not really that hard, just made good use of survivability skills and alternated dps on them both. Got down to around half health a couple times but otherwise no issues.)
    Turtle
    Thadur (GB 6 man, non challenge... Same issue as School, need a 2nd person to click stuff)

Currently working on soloing Maze challenge lol, easily harder than any of the above..... Might take me some time but I think once I get some better gear in a couple slots and finish my tanking LI set it will be doable. Those Grim Wights really hurt with that stacking damage buff.
    Geändert von Hirandiel (19.01.2014 um 12:15 Uhr)

Zitat Zitat von Ardeo79 Beitrag anzeigen
    Does anyone yet soloed Stone Height T2?
    I always fail at the second boss (must be Búbhosh-grat). Take him down to ~60.000 HPs, but then he kills me nearly instantly.

Tried both with 2-Hand-Sword and Shield/1-Hand-Sword.

Any suggestions for me?

If you are unfamiliar with his special attacks, then it is probably what is getting you killed. Interrupt one of them whenever you see the induction circle around his feet, when he says "Come closer children, let me show you a trick" then run away briefly until he stops. Otherwise he shouldn't be hitting you that hard, maybe a couple crits for 5k or so but if you're in LoM you should have 20k+ morale and plenty of heals. He will kill your pet a lot though but just keep re-summoning it so you can get the Exemplar heals from Shield-Brother.

OK, captain is not my main toon, but man, since I got full teal gear and made me some lvl 95 LIs with top tier relics, the guy is just immortal. It is obvious that soloing stuff is not that hard anymore but here are some cool and morale inspiring screenshots from my latest adventures.

Soup...

Stoneheight...

Ost Elendil...
    [COLOR="#FF0000"][B]Tsureknath[/B][/COLOR] ([COLOR="#006400"][B]R11 Champion[/B][/COLOR]) a.k.a. [COLOR="#4B0082"]Tsurekador[/COLOR] (CPT), [COLOR="#DAA520"]Gyftulas[/COLOR] (LM), [COLOR="#00FFFF"]Kopriteeth[/COLOR] (Warg), [COLOR="#0000FF"]Tsuruk[/COLOR] (BA)

Zitat Zitat von Hirandiel Beitrag anzeigen
    (Edited) Ok to this point I've done:
    Library Challenge (easy)
    School (can't do challenge solo due to mechanics)
    STH T2C (Goblins are faceroll, Bubosh isn't hard but likes to kill your pet several times, Dale + Bubosh not really that hard, just made good use of survivability skills and alternated dps on them both. Got down to around half health a couple times but otherwise no issues.)
    Turtle
    My experience has been similar. Can do many 3 man challenges that don't require a 2nd person because of mechanics. Typically red line for trash and yellow for bosses. Some bosses can do red line no problem. Have done:

Iorbar t1
    Halls of Night t1
    Webs of Scuttledells t1
    Farms t1 (beating cauldron fast enough a little tricky)
    Great Goblin t1 (what a pain - so much trash)
    Sword Hall t1 (not sure t2c is possible - can't beat the timer)
    Stoneheight t2c (as above - tricky part is finishing bosses within 10 secs of each other)

Interested in trying some of the above t2c. Wouldn't want to do them on a regular basis. Not sure the time > reward is worth it. Would I be right in guessing Sammath Gul is impossible to solo?
    Ngaemond 105 Cpt | Ngeowyn 105 Wrd | Ngamarie 100 Cpt(!?!) | Ngorbadoc 105 Hnt | Ngurin 100 Grd | Ngollwydha 105 Brg | Darkest Hour - Arkenstone (formerly Windfola)

Stop Crying about awesomeness... Captain was, is, and will be awesome. -MorningStarSE

Zitat Zitat von DarthKeryx Beitrag anzeigen
    Would I be right in guessing Sammath Gul is impossible to solo?
    I am not sure in that. The first two bosses at t2 I could kill without much effort, but the trash before the bosses takes enormous amount of time and patience. I did not attempt the third boss as I was running out of time, but honestly I think if one is lucky and there are no LMs spawned, it should be doable.
    Ishtarien - Captain
    Ishtarel - Hunter / Lunasa - Minstrel
    Ishtaridas - LRM 105 / Ishtari - RNK 105 / Ishti - BRG 105 / Cabernetta - GRD 105 / Medovinus - BRN 105
    The Mellowship || Eldar -> Evernight

Zitat Zitat von Lunasa Beitrag anzeigen
    I am not sure in that. The first two bosses at t2 I could kill without much effort, but the trash before the bosses takes enormous amount of time and patience. I did not attempt the third boss as I was running out of time, but honestly I think if one is lucky and there are no LMs spawned, it should be doable.
    Isn't the first boss the one you have to kill before the whole floor's on fire? That's the one that concerns me.
    Ngaemond 105 Cpt | Ngeowyn 105 Wrd | Ngamarie 100 Cpt(!?!) | Ngorbadoc 105 Hnt | Ngurin 100 Grd | Ngollwydha 105 Brg | Darkest Hour - Arkenstone (formerly Windfola)

Stop Crying about awesomeness... Captain was, is, and will be awesome. -MorningStarSE

Zitat Zitat von DarthKeryx Beitrag anzeigen
    Isn't the first boss the one you have to kill before the whole floor's on fire? That's the one that concerns me.
    This is a rare moment in soloing instances when I switch to a blue spec. Instead of trying to mitigate the damage I was simply staying in fire (after there was no place to move) and outhealing it.

Update.
    Completed SG T2C solo. The first boss is definitely the hardest and is at least of some interest. As I already mentioned, I killed him in blue spec, quite close to death myself but this depends on how many "Can you handle the burn?" attacks will happen during the last phase. I tried several times to kill him in the LoM traits but was always failing around 70k boss morale. The other 3 bosses are nearly trivial, especially Gorothul. After you are surrounded by 15+ skeletons, the healing of Exemplar is just higher than any possible damage taken. You can literally go afk at this point and wait till Noble mark does the work.

I had to leave the instance a couple of times to repair, so the side quests were reset each time. After Gorothul I did not risk leaving to avoid losing the challenge condition. My main sword was broken at the end.

Screenshots:

Geändert von Lunasa (31.01.2014 um 11:15 Uhr)
    Ishtarien - Captain
    Ishtarel - Hunter / Lunasa - Minstrel
    Ishtaridas - LRM 105 / Ishtari - RNK 105 / Ishti - BRG 105 / Cabernetta - GRD 105 / Medovinus - BRN 105
    The Mellowship || Eldar -> Evernight

Zitat Zitat von Lunasa Beitrag anzeigen
    This is a rare moment in soloing instances when I switch to a blue spec. Instead of trying to mitigate the damage I was simply staying in fire (after there was no place to move) and outhealing it.

Update.
    Completed SG T2C solo. The first boss is definitely the hardest and is at least of some interest. As I already mentioned, I killed him in blue spec, quite close to death myself but this depends on how many "Can you handle the burn?" attacks will happen during the last phase.
    Fantastic. I salute you! Thanks for the explanation.

Did Warg Pens t2c this morning. Piece of cake until last boss when I got sloppy and careless. Protect herald (keep him *behind* boss), pull *one* warg at a time, and if you get 2 or more dots take a pot.
    Geändert von DarthKeryx (31.01.2014 um 13:41 Uhr)

Seite 5 von 6 ErsteErste 1 2 3 4 5 6 LetzteLetzte