Wir haben festgestellt, dass Euer Browser keine Cookies akzeptiert. Bitte erlaubt die Verwendung von Cookies in den Optionen Eures Browsers, um eine optimale Funktion dieser Webseite zu gewährleisten.
Ergebnis 1 bis 11 von 11

Thema: Rushock Bog

Broadacres, LVL 92, determined to get to lvl 95 before Riger

Rushock Bog

I've heard that there was a troll in Rushock Bog, but I went there and only found a stone one. However, I'm guessing that this is only because I went there in the daytime(lol) has anyone actually fought a troll here?
    [url=http://www.siglaunch.com/sigs/index.php][img]http://www.siglaunch.com/sigs/wsiga.php/5696642YfwWq.png[/img][/url]

Re: Rushock Bog

There's a quest line in Needlehole that ends with you fighting a troll (and a bunch of dwarves). Bring friends.

Actually there is one more stone troll wandering in Rushock Bog. He is a level 7 or 8 signature or a weak elite that drops nothing of note. How-some-ever he is there. I think it possibly is a rare spawn that has a highly wandering gnat placeholder on the east side of the road. Haven't seen him west of the road.
    Geändert von DrTEE (02.01.2012 um 10:36 Uhr)
    .Also Faerlynie Grd61; Helga Htr56; Gilglasun Htr55; Faeracar Wdn51; Yanamila Lmr36; Zharyl Min36, Lirsun Wdn31; Symliwen Min23; Sunlaer Htrr23; Tharel Chp22; Aethylwulf Grd17; Sunrian Lmr16 + the other accounts;play on Crickhollow, too.

the troll you are looking for is at the dourhand camp in Needlehole, but you can only see him when you accept this quest from a dwarf in Needlehole.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0120300000015c6e5/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Only seen a troll there once, was a level 7-8 rare can't remember elite or sig think I was about level 40 something at the time so few months ago lol and just passing through when saw it and killed it. got a free level 7 yellow helm from it lmao Guess shouldn't of expected it to drop anything useful lol

Though I don't really travel through there that often anyways even on my lower level character, so no idea how many times or often it shows.
    Geändert von Odailin (02.01.2012 um 11:05 Uhr)

The Roaming Troll is indeed very rare.

It's not on a Timer like some Sigs/Elites.
    I think, as stated, it has a placeholder you need to kill for it to spawn.

I am a Lifetime VIP, and have been playing since 2007 beta, and have only seen this Troll on 2 occasions

Once on my baby hunter in the beginning of the game. My hunter was lvl 7 (about 300hp) the Troll was level 8 with over 2k hp. So I legged it

Then again on same toon when he was level 50, killed the Troll just for scaring him when he was younger. Got a nice purple Helm for level 8 toon

Haven't seen him since
    He was walking along the path between the bridges on the islands

The other Troll is a quest mob, only accessible by doing the "Gift for the North" quest
    HAF-X | ROG Crosshair V Formula Z | AMD FX 9370 4.4Ghz Black | 32Gb RAM | R9 290 4Gb (x2) | LG BD-RE | 500GB Samsung 850 EVO 550/540 SSD | Win10 Pro | WEI - 8.5

I have seen the wandering troll just once in the almost three years I have been playing, and I have taken more characters through Rushock Bog than than many of you might believe, tireless altoholic that I am. My sighting was at night.

I saw him once my first week of playing. Someone was fighting him in the bog and I panicked and ran lol
    Aellor - 95 mini |Aelran - 93 burg|Aellea - 95 capt|Aelnor - 95 guard|Aeldorf - 69 champ
    Also Aellora, Aelbert, Aelson, Aelriel, Aelorn.

His name is Krankluk. I've only ever seen him a couple times.

http://lotro-wiki.com/index.php/Krankl%C3%BAk

I'm only seen him one time ever. It was when I rolled a new toon on Gladden years ago. Gladden used to be my "secret" server to play on when I wanted to play solo. Funny back then that grouping was so popular I had to go to a new server to play solo, LOL! Anyway, he is indeed EXTREMELY rare. I've never seen him on Brandywine in 5.5 years of playing.

The other troll that people have mentioned is a quest mob at the end of the chain "A Gift for the North".
    MINSTREL and member of the vocal minority

The troll (that isn't in "Gift of the North") will only appear at night in the bog.

Always on the east side of the road towards Needlehole, fairly close to the one section of wooden bridge on the road.

Will vanish, as the ones on the East Road in the Trollshaws do once the sun starts peeking into the day.
    Club Éclair-Second Servings members are at 20 trainings or below.
    I can't fit all my Tortoise Stone Bearers in my sig anymore.
    This August is our 7th Annual Month a' the Chicken on Landy!