Wir haben festgestellt, dass Euer Browser keine Cookies akzeptiert. Bitte erlaubt die Verwendung von Cookies in den Optionen Eures Browsers, um eine optimale Funktion dieser Webseite zu gewährleisten.
Ergebnis 1 bis 10 von 10

Lords of a Fallen Empire (LOAFE) is recruiting!

LOAFE is a 4 year old kinship on the Arkenstone server and we are opening our doors to players of all levels and experiences to join us! We have a family and friends related atmosphere, all members are welcome to be themselves and have a good time. We craft, skirmish, group, instance and raid together. We have an out of game chat client, team speak 3 as well as a website that is used daily to update on events and happenings within the kinship. We also have several forums which are used to keep players up to date. We do not restrict our players to log in* or force people to level their characters, LOAFE is a casual and relaxed kinship and people may play their characters as they see fit. Everyone is given equal opportunities to join in on kinship events and raids, and we try to encourage our new recruits to join in and get to know everyone! The majority of our players are in the North American time zones ranging from Pacific to Eastern. For further inquiries or information please send mail to me here, visit our website www.lordsofafallenempire.guildlaunch.com (apply to kinship via website) or you may IMS me in game on Cura. Thank you for taking the time to review this page!

A list of officers you may contact in game are follows Cura/Darkenrah, Lyravven/Nemara, Eryndar, Rangewraith, Dorhelm, Tarikili, Mangurth and Beverhien.
    Geändert von Aleyth (05.08.2013 um 17:12 Uhr)

Re: Lords of a Fallen Empire (LOAFE) is recruiting!

That URL doesn't work but I did find you here http://lordsofafallenempire.guildlaunch.com/

We are doing weekly Draigoch raids, if you are looking to join us for some dragon slaying let me know, you do not have to be part of LOAFE to enjoy in this event - food for thought, we will take kin members first.

We are also looking for more Guardians, Lore-masters, Captains and Burglars to join our kinship - if you are one of those classes and are in search of a new kin please let me know!
    Geändert von Aleyth (05.04.2012 um 18:47 Uhr)

We need burglars! If you are a burg and do not have a kin, or are looking for a new one, we will make good use of your skills and time! you do not have to be at level cap to join us, we will help you level up. Message me in game on Cura or leave me a message here or in my in box. Thanks!

P.S. we can use more lore-masters as well, prefer already at level cap and be your main toon, however, if that is not the case and you are still leveling your character, we are more than willing to help you get to the level cap and play your character to its fullest.
    Geändert von Aleyth (25.05.2012 um 00:03 Uhr)

We have filled our quota for burglars (thank you loafe for recruiting as well as making alts!) we are now in more need of level capped champions, lore-masters and captains!

Thank you!

p.s. we will still accept burglars into the kin, we will turn no respectful player away!
    Geändert von Aleyth (10.08.2012 um 10:22 Uhr)

Looking for champs to join LOAFE, any level, if you need help playing your champ this is the kin to join

Really Great Kin, been around for years, and is (in my opinion) one of the nicest kins on the server for listening and understanding what kinmates want. I've been in and out of this kin as an officer so maybe I'm biased, but wth, it's a great kin to join

If you want help in-game, feel free to join up or hit up my main.

Recruiting high level players of all classes and races to do end game content. We are a casual raiding kinship here to enjoy the company of one another in a stress free gaming environment! Visit our website www.lordsofafallenempire.guildlaunch.com, msg me in game on Cura or reply to this thread for more information. See you in middle earth soon!

Cura

LOAFE is currently going through some changes in our roster and we are looking for players to join us interested in status advancements as well as players interested in taking the initiative to join in on group activities and raids. We are accepting all levels and all experiences.

Cura you still play? Or anyone from Loafe still play and read this? send me mail