Wir haben festgestellt, dass Euer Browser keine Cookies akzeptiert. Bitte erlaubt die Verwendung von Cookies in den Optionen Eures Browsers, um eine optimale Funktion dieser Webseite zu gewährleisten.
Seite 2 von 10 ErsteErste 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LetzteLetzte
Ergebnis 26 bis 50 von 235

Thema: Good 1v1s

Re: Good 1v1s

@Bloin

Have to say it's a heart pumping adrenalin rush each time I 1 v 1 a Freep of you're caliber Bloin. Easily the best mini on server and amongst the fiercest competition crick has to offer. That being said, post roi my biggest concern was the warg class may no longer be competitive. I am happy to say if it's a close match with you ( even under geared ) then I have no doubt I will be a challenge for even full geared 75 out here. Props man! Looking forward to the next match!!
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0c214010000076459/signature.png]Toxictalon[/charsig]

oh, I remember seeing at least two of them online today... what fun doing open battle with our groups, I say... I remember getting shot dead by one of them (hunter), and getting cut up by another (champ), if I'm not mistaken... intense yet frustrating mob battles around TR, I say... still got 5 killing blows tonight, though!

sorry to say that I can't join freepside with my captain, but as such limitations go with a premium account, I'll stay loyal to the creeps as a reaver always on the move to rank up...
    Geändert von Aztec_Soul (03.10.2011 um 05:47 Uhr)
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0c2140100000b9311/signature.png]Mavirthael[/charsig]

6 Chestnut Street, Branway, Breeland, Crickhollow

The 1v1's were pretty good that day Bloin. Although I admit I'm nice and tasty with only 3k morale now. /sadpanda Eh, won't stop me from going out and having a good time. Hats off to you creepies!
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0c2140100000a3b8c/signature.png]Phineheals[/charsig]
    [B]Serephine r10[/B] [B]Cuppiecake r4[/B]

Bloin- By far, the best mini out there sorry sere and jenious and alot harder to kill at 75 then 74 > op op op op op op
    Ellou- tough hunter and an annoying good kiter lol and the one person that I've 1v1'd over 150 times
    Whizzy- Never gives up on the fights (some ppl need to learn from this guy)
    Sunny- Even though you're not rly on the server anymore those were some of my fav 1v1s
    Thorfinn- always seems to be close fights with me an you
    Medo:
    Erlessa:
    Spyra:
    Candolos:
    Streago (when he gets to 75):
    Donutiel:
    Alago....su:

(ppl left blank are ppl I'd like to 1v1?)
    [center][color=red][size=3][color=gold]~[/color]Ittybitty, Reaver[color=gold]~[/color][/size]
    [size=1]Sexylegs, Rank [color=cyan]8[/color] Spider[/size]
    [size=1]Vic, Rank [color=cyan]7[/color] Defiler[/size][/color][/center]

Zitat Zitat von Nethion Beitrag anzeigen
    @Bloin

Have to say it's a heart pumping adrenalin rush each time I 1 v 1 a Freep of you're caliber Bloin. Easily the best mini on server and amongst the fiercest competition crick has to offer. That being said, post roi my biggest concern was the warg class may no longer be competitive. I am happy to say if it's a close match with you ( even under geared ) then I have no doubt I will be a challenge for even full geared 75 out here. Props man! Looking forward to the next match!!
    one thing wargs got going for them against mini's now is the attack speed debuff on savage fangs. never really noticed it before ROI since the old ballad of swiftness always cancelled it out. When I get geared i'd like to try out spars with the yellow line for mini's now. dps in that line is way down but the survivability is huge. Really can't wait to experiment.
    Bloin r11 Minstrel
    Malte r9 Burg
    Maltepup r9 Warg

Zitat Zitat von Derpon Beitrag anzeigen
    Bloin- By far, the best mini out there sorry sere and jenious and alot harder to kill at 75 then 74 > op op op op op op
    Ellou- tough hunter and an annoying good kiter lol and the one person that I've 1v1'd over 150 times
    Whizzy- Never gives up on the fights (some ppl need to learn from this guy)
    Sunny- Even though you're not rly on the server anymore those were some of my fav 1v1s
    Thorfinn- always seems to be close fights with me an you
    Medo:
    Erlessa:
    Spyra:
    Candolos:
    Streago (when he gets to 75):
    Donutiel:
    Alago....su:

(ppl left blank are ppl I'd like to 1v1?)
    I generally don't spar or 1v1. I'll occasionally 1v1 a creep knowing I'll lose, essentially gifting them some infamy in the name of goodwill.

Yeah, I'll stick with that. It sound plausible.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0c214000000020bc6/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

I definitely look forward to the times that I can catch Donut alone. There haven't been many of them. Best spars with a hunter, right after Ellou.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/082020000004ac0a8/01001/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Oh my, Itty, hasn't Hawk told you I'm dreadful at 1v1s? =D

I should be available some time this week though I can't play longer than 2PM EST any more during workdays.
    Quit.

Find me on Steam and ESO, same name.

Suilaid,

Post RoI things are bit different...it's like going to the moors for the first time @ 65 all over again...that said, I've been working on my gear and I think it's time to heat up the 1v1's again (my first attempt resulted in a bunch of losses....few wins...haha...ran me clear out of vodka).

Now I am not talking about the low ranks/no ranks...they are no problem...it's the ranked dudes with the previously R10+ skills...wow what a difference!

For the hunters out there from what I can gather - the most important new skill to master following the update is Scourging Blow - although it removes a slow, it also allows you to deliver a 30s 40% slow+bleed instantly if you have barbed hindrance traited. I have also noticed that Endurance (+5% evade) and Strength (debuffs on crits) stance could be used during fights, depending on what the situation is, although I continue to stay primarily in precision stance (focus generation & Reduced misses)...

Hunters Art is interesting...still trying to see how much value it really has...finesse is clearly critical now so in precision, plus ~1K finesse with the ability to stack it twice for ten seconds has got to have some value (or +5% damage or +??? power regen) depending on your stance...

From what I have seen I would also say our biggest disadvantage right now is our lack of DPS...crazy right? Not...I am using 3rd Age Lvl 75's and while they certainly pack a punch, they barely keep up with the need to DPS the creeps down super fast - why you say? Ever have a Reaver charge at you 3 times in one match (I did...Hawk!!!!!), how about 4 stuns from a warg (Cali!). So once we get our 2nd ages, I think 1v1'ing will be a much fairer fight than what we are dealing with now.

It's interesting though, tweaking traits and relearning the DPS rotation in conjunction with the 'new' use of stances...hunters definitely got more complicated in terms of situational optimal output.

Anyway....this might be completely out of place (in this thread) but it's all about 1v1's for me!

Good Hunting,

Ell
    Ellouhollia - R13 - Hunter (BW) | Ellou - R10 - Guardian (BW) | Slye - R10 - Burglar (CH) | Borialys - R8 - Minstrel (BW)
    Freepstalker - R8 - Stalker (CH) | Freepstalker - R7 - Stalker (BW) | Allwrong - R7 - Warleader (BW)

Zitat Zitat von Ellouhollia Beitrag anzeigen
    For the hunters out there from what I can gather - the most important new skill to master following the update is Scourging Blow - although it removes a slow, it also allows you to deliver a 30s 40% slow+bleed instantly if you have barbed hindrance traited. I have also noticed that Endurance (+5% evade) and Strength (debuffs on crits) stance could be used during fights, depending on what the situation is, although I continue to stay primarily in precision stance (focus generation & Reduced misses)...

Hunters Art is interesting...still trying to see how much value it really has...finesse is clearly critical now so in precision, plus ~1K finesse with the ability to stack it twice for ten seconds has got to have some value (or +5% damage or +??? power regen) depending on your stance...
    Before it all gets moved to other subforum and we are fishlapped for infractions...

Hunter's Art in Endurance looks like devs are trying to complete Trolling Players (Advanced) deed - it gives you 260ish icpr for 20s (so: 80ish-90ish final power return, depending on BotR), while it costs... 132 power. So ... this is actually negative power (and negative focus, and weak damage, and disco animation) skill XD

So (pretty nice now) S:E should actually be switched to apply Hunter's Art, assuming S:S or S:P bonus is worth a clickfest with fairly unresponsive stance change.

I am not aware of crit debuffs from S:S, certainly interested in hearing more though.

But all that negativity aside... placing bets now: what one skill, even though pretty useless for 1vs1, will be a subject to nerfhammer in the nearest patch?

No, I don't mean removing champions from the game... yet ^^

Edit: I found those crit debuffs - sadly, these are just descriptions they *finally* added to skills augmented by oils. I guess I had my hopes up way too early >.<
    Geändert von Ferthcott (05.10.2011 um 12:47 Uhr)

Zitat Zitat von Ferthcott Beitrag anzeigen
    Before it all gets moved to other subforum and we are fishlapped for infractions...

I am not aware of crit debuffs from S:S, certainly interested in hearing more though.

But all that negativity aside... placing bets now: what one skill, even though pretty useless for 1vs1, will be a subject to nerfhammer in the nearest patch?

No, I don't mean removing champions from the game... yet ^^
    Well - the fact that I spammed Rain of Arrows 7 times in a row, with each hit doing over 1K damage x 8 due to my legacy....hmmm.....nah....that 's not OP (and I will almost never use it in Moors...it's just too much of a trade off for me the way I fight, but in PvE, wowowowow....).

Regarding S:S, I was floating my mouse over the skills and noticed 3 10% debuffs on critical hits while in strength (I was traited redline at the time for a HoN T2 run). I forget what they are (+10% miss for example)...but I think you do need to be Red Line (which again, I never am in moors, I can't handle the slow motion inductions haha).

Ok - I am now fish slapping myself for taking this thread off course...

Good Hunting,

Ell
    Geändert von Ellouhollia (04.10.2011 um 14:13 Uhr)
    Ellouhollia - R13 - Hunter (BW) | Ellou - R10 - Guardian (BW) | Slye - R10 - Burglar (CH) | Borialys - R8 - Minstrel (BW)
    Freepstalker - R8 - Stalker (CH) | Freepstalker - R7 - Stalker (BW) | Allwrong - R7 - Warleader (BW)

Zitat Zitat von Erlessa Beitrag anzeigen
    Oh my, Itty, hasn't Hawk told you I'm dreadful at 1v1s? =D

I should be available some time this week though I can't play longer than 2PM EST any more during workdays.
    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I get home at 2
    [center][color=red][size=3][color=gold]~[/color]Ittybitty, Reaver[color=gold]~[/color][/size]
    [size=1]Sexylegs, Rank [color=cyan]8[/color] Spider[/size]
    [size=1]Vic, Rank [color=cyan]7[/color] Defiler[/size][/color][/center]

From what I have seen I would also say our biggest disadvantage right now is our lack of DPS...crazy right?
    At least your DPS went up - Dev's have already stated they made a mistake in creep DPS in RoI and are scaling it up next patch.

As an aside...if you don't trait red line/str stance Ell....shouldn't your DPS suffer?...needs to be some tradeoff for DPS:Survivability.

Nice to see some life on Crick these past few days.
    GRUSM - REAVER, DUSKPAW - WARG, STIXM - WEAVER, GRUZGASH - BA

Zitat Zitat von chrisCML Beitrag anzeigen
    At least your DPS went up - Dev's have already stated they made a mistake in creep DPS in RoI and are scaling it up next patch.

As an aside...if you don't trait red line/str stance Ell....shouldn't your DPS suffer?...needs to be some tradeoff for DPS:Survivability.

Nice to see some life on Crick these past few days.
    Heya Stixm - of course I trade DPS for blue line by design (but not burst dps - nothing like blue line for burst dps).

I'm willing to try, but I'm still figuring the class changes out and am only level 70...but practice and testing different combinations of all this gear I'm getting should help figure out how I can come back and be...hopefully...somewhat decent out there.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0c2140000000472a9/01007/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

nice sparing arach, itty and pinky, next time will go on my champ
    Crickhollow - Scratzod r6 Champ - Scratzw r7 Burg - / Healpot r7 Defiler
    Brandywine - Pinha r8 Spider - Litleponey r9 Reaver / Qris-1 r11 miniEzmode

Zitat Zitat von scratz Beitrag anzeigen
    nice sparing arach, itty and pinky, next time will go on my champ
    Plus Slime & a couple wargs...

Was fun guys...just rolled out of bed when we fought hehe...let's do some later if you guys are out!

Good Hunting,

ell

Plus Slime & a couple wargs...

Was fun guys...just rolled out of bed when we fought hehe...let's do some later if you guys are out!

Good Hunting,

ell
    It wasn't a 1v1 but I was loving the small unit fights with you Ponder, Straego and Frankfurd. Was tons of fun! I like small groups better than Raids usually just because both sides can wipe.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0c21401000009f760/signature.png]Freepointhreat[/charsig]
    Freepointhreat R8 Black Arrow Crickhollow
    Renlotho R6 Hobbit Burglar Crickhollow
    Grimwyld level 32 Loremaster Crickhollow

Zitat Zitat von Renlotho Beitrag anzeigen
    It wasn't a 1v1 but I was loving the small unit fights with you Ponder, Straego and Frankfurd. Was tons of fun! I like small groups better than Raids usually just because both sides can wipe.
    Yeah - the good ol small fights...miss those

Good Hunting,

Ell

Zitat Zitat von Renlotho Beitrag anzeigen
    but with skilled groups

its fun
    Crickhollow - Scratzod r6 Champ - Scratzw r7 Burg - / Healpot r7 Defiler
    Brandywine - Pinha r8 Spider - Litleponey r9 Reaver / Qris-1 r11 miniEzmode

Zitat Zitat von chrisCML Beitrag anzeigen
    I've been looking for this post everywhere and can't seem to find it. Link it please?
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0c214000000093dff/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Zitat Zitat von Gimlyn Beitrag anzeigen
    I've been looking for this post everywhere and can't seem to find it. Link it please?
    http://forums.lotro.com/showthread.p...09#post5738009

I found it on the first thread I looked in the creep forums. did you really look ?
    Bloin r11 Minstrel
    Malte r9 Burg
    Maltepup r9 Warg

Wow... didn't take you for being such a jerk. Thanks for posting the link though.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0c214000000093dff/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Zitat Zitat von Gimlyn Beitrag anzeigen
    Wow... didn't take you for being such a jerk. Thanks for posting the link though.
    wow... get offended easily much?
    Bloin r11 Minstrel
    Malte r9 Burg
    Maltepup r9 Warg

Woulda been just as easy for you to show the link and say Here ya go.... Instead you gave a snotty remark at the end. Of course I looked btw.... Very rarely do devs actually answer player made forum posts like that.... sorry I didn't get into the 2nd page. Again though... thanks for the post. I hope the creeps get a boost and even things out.

Seite 2 von 10 ErsteErste 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LetzteLetzte