Wir haben festgestellt, dass Euer Browser keine Cookies akzeptiert. Bitte erlaubt die Verwendung von Cookies in den Optionen Eures Browsers, um eine optimale Funktion dieser Webseite zu gewährleisten.
Seite 10 von 10 ErsteErste ... 6 7 8 9 10
Ergebnis 226 bis 246 von 246

Re: Visual Guide To Minstrels in Rise of Isengard

You shall not pass, to page 2 *bump*

Re: Visual Guide To Minstrels in Rise of Isengard

Wow, awesome guide. I just recently came back to the game after being away since Mirkwood, this guide really helped me understand the changes to my minstrel. Nice work! +rep
    [color=#CC3333][B][SIZE="3"]W[/SIZE]ESSLEY [SIZE="3"]G[/SIZE]RAYSON[/B] (lvl 66 LM Man, SM Jeweller)[/color]
    [color=#33CCFF][B][SIZE="3"]L[/SIZE]ITTLBIT [SIZE="3"]O[/SIZE]LUVIN[/B] (lvl 66 Minstrel Hobbit, SM Scholar)[/color]
    [color=#66FF66][B][SIZE="3"]G[/SIZE]RAYTHANDOR[/B] (lvl 54 Hunter Elf, R4, GM Tailor)[/color]
    [color=white] Nimrodel[/color]

What Armor/Cosmetic?

Going to sound a little random, but anyone know what cosmetics/armor the minstrel is wearing in this photo (from post #3)?

Thanks.

Zitat Zitat von Cloudie-wan Beitrag anzeigen

Zitat Zitat von wanderer3791 Beitrag anzeigen
    Going to sound a little random, but anyone know what cosmetics/armor the minstrel is wearing in this photo (from post #3)?

Thanks.
    The chestpiece, gloves, and boots are from the Burglar Ost Dunhoth set (can be purchased using Medallions of the North-Men at Harndirion in Enedwaith). The legs and shoulders are quest rewards (light armor) from Dunland, and appear under multiple different names throughout the zone.
    Narlinde, level 100 Minstrel, Rank 11, Member of Trucido ~ Windfola

Thanks!

Zitat Zitat von Cloudie-wan Beitrag anzeigen
    The chestpiece, gloves, and boots are from the Burglar Ost Dunhoth set (can be purchased using Medallions of the North-Men at Harndirion in Enedwaith). The legs and shoulders are quest rewards (light armor) from Dunland, and appear under multiple different names throughout the zone.

May help with all the queries by newer minstrels
    /bump

And the minstrel sang to them……”and they passed in thought out to regions where pain and delight flow together and tears are the very wine of blessedness.”

For someone that had 100% control over Minstrel before he left, came back and realized so much had changed... this guide was really nice!

Oh, 1 thing about our new instruments.. +0.24 Crit Mod Healing - Does this mean critical multiplier of 24% on heals?
    Moridin

Aut vincere aut mori
    Attitude is everything

League of Legends HebnesO: Singed The MAD Chemist. - Gold ranked player season one
    Lotro:Minstrel x2, Burglar x2, Lore Master x2, Guardian, Champion, Captain, Hunter, Runekeeper and Warden
    Ranks:3xr10, 5xr7, 2xr6, 2xr5,r4 and r3.. Lvls: 2x75 8x65
    Retired status: Ultra Casual

Thumbs up

I came back to Lotro after a year of retirement, and had really no idea what to do.
    With this guide in my head and some practise I will be fine again. Thanks a lot

Amazing guide.

worth remembering it's still here!

And the minstrel sang to them……”and they passed in thought out to regions where pain and delight flow together and tears are the very wine of blessedness.”

This is has been a great help for myself. I sign this to be a sticky.
    “A single dream is more powerful than a thousand realities.” -???

Thank You!

This is a wonderful resource for long dormant Minis. I still suspect I'll have questions for any new abilities/modifications in the newest expansion, but at least this gets me on the right track. Kudos!

Just started playing my mini and this is a great guide for guys like me that been here for over 5 yrs and want to go back and play the early stuff and have fun. I really learned alot today from this guide. Thank man =)
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/032020000000bc804/signature.png]Nostradalf[/charsig]
    BW, Thissux, Ichory .. alot of others
    Hotsndots-Riddermark

Thank you

Zitat Zitat von Santoron Beitrag anzeigen
    This is a wonderful resource for long dormant Minis. I still suspect I'll have questions for any new abilities/modifications in the newest expansion, but at least this gets me on the right track. Kudos!
    I agree completely. I've been playing my RK almost exclusively for the past 6-ish months (wow, time flies), and this guide very quickly got me caught back up with my Minstrel, for whom I'd already forgotten some key points.
    [i]Every man has his own courage, and is betrayed because he seeks in himself the courage of other persons.[/i]

Hey, thanks for the guide! I've been away from the game for a long time, so this will definitely help!
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0b20c00000002b0da/01004/signature.png]Jilla[/charsig]
    Vilya's Ambassador of Happiness, Goodwill, and Fuzzy Kittens' and Somesuch!

Bump-for some newer minstrels. Stats have changed a bit but still very useful

Great guide, very helpful for this not so new mini...

Geddi of Brandywine
    Level 65 Dwarven Minstrel of Questionable Ability
    Member of The Knights Of Dol Amroth

This thread should be stickied. It's very useful!

Zitat Zitat von danbuter Beitrag anzeigen
    This thread should be stickied. It's very useful!
    Sadly not for much longer. But worthy of a bump so we can remember what was and thank cloudie-wan for the time and love for the class put into compiling this.
    Geändert von Atheling (04.11.2013 um 02:09 Uhr)

Zitat Zitat von Atheling Beitrag anzeigen
    Sadly not for much longer. But worthy of a bump so we can remember what was and thank cloudie-wan for the time and love for the class put into compiling this.
    and plead for another after launch of Helms Deep

Seite 10 von 10 ErsteErste ... 6 7 8 9 10