Wir haben festgestellt, dass Euer Browser keine Cookies akzeptiert. Bitte erlaubt die Verwendung von Cookies in den Optionen Eures Browsers, um eine optimale Funktion dieser Webseite zu gewährleisten.
Ergebnis 1 bis 11 von 11

Any LOTRO players in New York City/surrounding boroughs?

...Just wondering. Seems as though there aren't too many MMORPG players here and if there are, they are probably into WoW. :x!

hehe.

Re: Any LOTRO players in New York City/surrounding boroughs?

I'm in NYC.
    There are a few LOTRO players around but none of us gather for some reason.

Well, not to like, be that guy. But we should at least meet up in Union Square that day (or for something less filled with little kids, could be some other part of town. Just to say hi, introduce ourselves, and w/e.

Sorry it took so long to reply, been buys with work. I am going to be away from NYC for the next month or so but once I get back perhaps we can see about finding other NYC players and set up a gathering of some kind.

There are alot of NYC players...i know of atleast 20 - a good bunch in my kin 'The Order of the Ancients' on Elendilmir.

I am from New York.
    “A single dream is more powerful than a thousand realities.” -???

I'm from New York! And likely going to NYCC if anyone else is heading over. It'd be a nice, un-awkward and unforced setting to meet up imho

Is there any meeting do you guys are planning to have soon? If so, I would love to join you...I live in nyc.

Thumbs down ....

Apparently the NY community isnt as active as it should.... sad but true, new yorkers dont like "human contact"....
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0e2150000000469cd/01007/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Originally posted by super social guy who has 4 forum posts in 2.5 years:

Apparently the NY community isnt as active as it should.... sad but true, new yorkers dont like "human contact"....

I get more human contact in my subway ride to work than most people do in a year!

Maybe we don't meet up because there are a million and one other things to do in NYC.

That said, I've been craving a good night of geeking out. If anyone knows any nerdy events happening in the area that would accommodate a group of gamers, I'd be up for it.
    Work like no one is watching, dance like you don't need the money...

Zitat Zitat von Frisco Beitrag anzeigen
    Originally posted by super social guy who has 4 forum posts in 2.5 years:

I get more human contact in my subway ride to work than most people do in a year!

Maybe we don't meet up because there are a million and one other things to do in NYC.

That said, I've been craving a good night of geeking out. If anyone knows any nerdy events happening in the area that would accommodate a group of gamers, I'd be up for it.
    Dear Frisco,
    your statement is invalid, by focusing on keeping my real life social obviously i will have to put the in Lotro and more than that the lotro forums social activities to the side.
    And the contact you get in the subway isnt really the contact you want, ex.: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EsoPVZ9Unac.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0e2150000000469cd/01007/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]