Wir haben festgestellt, dass Euer Browser keine Cookies akzeptiert. Bitte erlaubt die Verwendung von Cookies in den Optionen Eures Browsers, um eine optimale Funktion dieser Webseite zu gewährleisten.
Seite 112 von 150 ErsteErste ... 12 62 102 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 122 ... LetzteLetzte
Ergebnis 2.776 bis 2.800 von 3750
    Zitat Zitat von BrekkaSrbenda Beitrag anzeigen
    Funny, no more 7 thousand lore masters. Miss your long SI?
    Welcome captains. On whole server we had 5 cappies that play in ettens often. Now.. every other char is one of them.

Not sure if its RK or LM's fire, but it sure looks like Olympic games sign, does it?
    Lms are fine... till u meet the new flavour of the month exploiters, but hey, we all got a captain alt, so we got something to do till the next hotfix for wargs etc.
    And yeah, its the lms ring of fire

Zitat Zitat von Haruno Beitrag anzeigen
    . . . flavour of the month exploiters . . .
    Or lm's who log off in combat to avoid defeat, which is also exploiting imho.

That flaw/exploit is available to all players btw, certainly seen often with the new freep fotm captains.
    The end is near, the ring will melt, but not if I can help it!

Funny, no more 7 thousand lore masters. Miss your long SI?
    Welcome captains. On whole server we had 5 cappies that play in ettens often. Now.. every other char is one of them.

Not sure if its RK or LM's fire, but it sure looks like Olympic games sign, does it?
    What Olympic games sign? I'm too focused on the chat window.
    [center][IMG]http://i1057.photobucket.com/albums/t393/grapsn/1013265_608478239173945_469554244_n_zpsc9ae7993.jpg[/IMG] [/center]

Hear me bark!

Lotro in its death throes at the moment. Roll on ESO. In fact a very large number of creeps are talking about ESO now, which is released in April. If it lives up to its spectacular billing, particularly for PvP, there will be no turning back.

Unless Turbine sets a brand new precedent and actually bloody listens to its customer base for once, then the great Lotro die-off will soon begin. Farewell middle-earth

All the freeps will have left will be pve hell.

Aint touching pvp until They fix macroing..

Been blown up by numerous wargs in 1 second...

21 attacks in 1 sec..

A friend showed me what he can do With penetrating shot. Macroing 40 penetrating shots With 0 sec delay. No skill animation, all Done in 2 seconds. Result? 300k damage in 2 secs.

Burglars are worse Then Hunters....

Bye bye moors!
    [url=http://postimage.org/][img]http://s29.postimg.org/jhgasj377/image.jpg[/img][/url]

Zitat Zitat von Erlo Beitrag anzeigen
    Aint touching pvp until They fix macroing..
    Macro's are a great addition for lamers and ez-moders, and yes not just wargs but also huntards en burgtards are happily abusing it to screw this game. I wonder if lotro in general and lotro-pvp specific will survive until April 4 when ESO goes live.

I'll be cancelling paying for my subs, can play for free anyway.

Zitat Zitat von botoo Beitrag anzeigen
    Macro's are a great addition for lamers and ez-moders, and yes not just wargs but also huntards en burgtards are happily abusing it to screw this game. I wonder if lotro in general and lotro-pvp specific will survive until April 4 when ESO goes live.

I'll be cancelling paying for my subs, can play for free anyway.
    I agree with both you and Uz,it seems that the "fix" was actually the last nail to the coffin.
    Cant cancel anything(lifetimer),but I didnt and will not buy any new expansion.
    Well done both tb and wb,you finally made it.It will die sooner than many might think.
    Our hopes lie in ESO.

On the field of victory enjoying a few well-earned comforts.
    Macros are just another brick on the wall of the endless list of issues the pvmp suffers right now. On the other side of the spectrum, there is no serious pve and it won't be until 2014 to compensate the illness of pvp. The game, and especially pvmp itsself, needs major changes in order to stir the sands of monotony, and without pvp dev i do not forsee this.

HD was a piss poor expansion, it's hardly a coinsedence they released a discount of 50% so soon.
    [center][IMG]http://i280.photobucket.com/albums/kk168/Kwpa/alpharhochiepsilon3AF0omicronlambda3AE0psietasigmaf_zpsc8f9ce12.jpg[/IMG]
    † [i]Greatness comes to those who claim it[/i] †[/center]

You have to wonder how long turbine can carry on screwing us before everyone's had enough. I know I have.

Big GZ to Overlord Ohmatron, well done old fart!

Big GZ to Overlord Ohmatron, well done old fart!
    Big gratz Ohmaaa!!! Well deserved!! Please continue saving my a$$ until your r15!
    Chieftain Mreza, Kokosovo mleko Chieftain (Rank 12 weaver)
    Brekka Crixus of Eldar, Potomci Numenora, Evernight (Ex Lazareva vojska)

Unless stated otherwise, all content in this post is My Personal Opinion.

Big gratz Ohmaaa!!! Well deserved!! Please continue saving my a$$ until your r15!
    Judging from the pic we saw last night, it's well worth saving
    And ofc big gratz to Ohmatron, its a priviledge to play along you

The game is broken IMO

The play style is poor and the set up of so many of the classes is awful.

ESO comes out in April. Until then we have this broken dying game to play

ROLUIN - stop it.
    Geändert von HampshireMick (25.12.2013 um 18:09 Uhr)

Zitat Zitat von HampshireMick Beitrag anzeigen
    ROLUIN - you are a cheat who is exploiting using the macro.

Grow a set and fight you coward
    Indeed.

we've had enough of these out of control half breed oompa loompa - munchkins

Zitat Zitat von HampshireMick Beitrag anzeigen
    ROLUIN - stop it.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fHTcDYEPxTQ

Zitat Zitat von Tallystick Beitrag anzeigen
    Indeed.

we've had enough of these out of control half breed oompa loompa - munchkins
    He has been reported multi times,and the GMs do NOTHING about it.
    It's a discrace to the game, and to players from both sides who wish to have some fair fights.
    Even more disturbing is the absence of action from the GMs.A total lack of respect to players and PAYING customers.

Some burgs mentioned were even asking for a help to kill something, few days ago, and now they manage to kill Rank 12 BA in 5 seconds... Hmmm, right.

Anyway - Lack of GMs reaction?
    I will just say - "Turbine, powered by our fans." If you morons have fans, than im like... f-in Michael Jackson with number of my fans...

I suspect that Turbine have shares in ESO. Otherwise why would they be sitting back doing nothing but killing the PvMP with such a highly anticipated game launching in a few months.

hahahahah

Really you cry about 1 burg using macros?

Its funny really. Hawhaw crying because he got macroed. WHile i got movies of about 15 different wargs doing it. INCLUDING YOU HAWHAW!

HYPOCRITE!

Zitat Zitat von Shadeee Beitrag anzeigen

Its funny really. Hawhaw crying because he got macroed. WHile i got movies of about 15 different wargs doing it. INCLUDING YOU HAWHAW!

HYPOCRITE!
    A cheater is a cheater, doesn't matter who else cheats. And 1 burg? You are not special and you are not the only exploiting burg.

Every exploiter I catch gets reported including the corresponding combat log.

A cheater is a cheater, doesn't matter who else cheats. And 1 burg? You are not special and you are not the only exploiting burg.

Every exploiter I catch gets reported including the corresponding combat log.
    Please can we see that combat log?

Zitat Zitat von Shadeee Beitrag anzeigen

HYPOCRITE!
    I'm not accusing anything like other ppl did to me, now u can understand how its feels when ppl attacks u harass u as if cheater even u have no idea what it is. Roluin was in moors before but ppl just start talked about him yesterday since afternoon until end of the action. Isn't it weird ? I took a video and i fight with roluin before and his this dps is stong yesterday more than other days. And he take Azogg's morale 3-4 sec 40k this words not only belong to me. If its not cheat just must be feeling the way i felt now. Do u know how many freep loged r0 and bother me in game even creeps sometimes did to this. And i was playing same way before update. QQ about wargs not about my play style this is about turbine. If he just playing with fast fingers i'll respect that always.

Sincerly

Hawhaw

P.S

8sec Combat Results

Eror 21 attempt 13992 damage (Including bleeds)
    Roluin 25 attempt 30933 damage (Including bleeds)

I'm not a QQ guy just if this is a normal coz this is happened to me first time against fight Roluin, i'm Ok with that and all ppl must apology to him that they didnt gave me.
    Geändert von Leodway (26.12.2013 um 15:20 Uhr)

Zitat Zitat von Leodway Beitrag anzeigen
    I'm not accusing anything like other ppl did to me, now u can understand how its feels when ppl attacks u harass u as if cheater even u have no idea what it is. Roluin was in moors before but ppl just start talked about him yesterday since afternoon until end of the action. Isn't it weird ? I took a video and i fight with roluin before and his this dps is stong yesterday more than other days. And he take Azogg's morale 3-4 sec 40k this words not only belong to me. If its not cheat just must be feeling the way i felt now. Do u know how many freep loged r0 and bother me in game even creeps sometimes did to this. And i was playing same way before update. QQ about wargs not about my play style this is about turbine. If he just playing with fast fingers i'll respect that always.

Sincerly

Hawhaw

P.S

8sec Combat Results

Eror 21 attempt 13992 damage (Including bleeds)
    Roluin 25 attempt 30933 damage (Including bleeds)

I'm not a QQ guy just if this is a normal coz this is happened to me first time against fight Roluin, i'm Ok with that and all ppl must apology to him that they didnt gave me.
    On this pic you can obviously see that combat didnt last 8sec. It lasted 10sec(for sure), maybe even 11-12s. On this pic you can see 5 Cunning attack dot ticks. Interval between each tick is 2 sec. 5x2=10sec. 6th tick would prolly tick about when I used last Gambler's Advantage.

And you are missing attack from stealth, before Stun Dust.

Yes, there are wargs that macro, and also hunters, and now even burgs. I watched Hazuz spar with a burg, with all cds included, and burg lost without a slightest chance of winning. I also heard that burg mentioned above was asking for a help few days ago cause he wasnt able to kill someone... But now, he can take r12 BA, r10 warg or r10 war leader within 5 seconds.
    Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight...

For others, i can tell you that one burg addled me twice in a row. So screw the combat log, it doesnt show anything in this bugged game.

Cheaters, you can also type "I cant kill $hit without this" and carry it around etten, its same for me.

Seite 112 von 150 ErsteErste ... 12 62 102 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 122 ... LetzteLetzte