Wir haben festgestellt, dass Euer Browser keine Cookies akzeptiert. Bitte erlaubt die Verwendung von Cookies in den Optionen Eures Browsers, um eine optimale Funktion dieser Webseite zu gewährleisten.
Seite 137 von 150 ErsteErste ... 37 87 127 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 147 ... LetzteLetzte
Ergebnis 3.401 bis 3.425 von 3750
    Zitat Zitat von BrekkaSrbenda Beitrag anzeigen
    Please Deni.. We all know it was me defending myself from you. /cold_look

aw my mincy is harmless

Warning to the Eldar freep community

There seems to a certain grp of freeps who have certain affinity with the creepside, this grp is not particularly friendly to the fellow freeps who play the game for the enjoyment of helping there fellow freeps but play for there own sick twisted amusement by playing a style of deception by seeming to help but then leave at crucial moments or attack a non significant creep because all the other critical target creeps (defilers and wl's) these are there friends.
    Megalo R11 (Guardian)

Zitat Zitat von Grumpyhobbit Beitrag anzeigen
    There seems to a certain grp of freeps who have certain affinity with the creepside, this grp is not particularly friendly to the fellow freeps who play the game for the enjoyment of helping there fellow freeps but play for there own sick twisted amusement by playing a style of deception by seeming to help but then leave at crucial moments or attack a non significant creep because all the other critical target creeps (defilers and wl's) these are there friends.
    that's nothing new 2bh been happening for years, wots ur point?

since it is creep v freep, if you don't want to fight your friends pick a side most of them play and stop spoiling it for others, stop asking for people to join there grp were you have no chance of surviving cause certain people in that grp don't kill there friends.
    If you want to play with you friends and spar, emote with each other find a far place out the way on the map just don't involve the freep community that actually want to fight creeps.

but I expected a response like this from one person from one of the kins that has questionable gameplay in the moors.
    Megalo R11 (Guardian)

since it is creep v freep, if you don't want to fight your friends pick a side most of them play and stop spoiling it for others, stop asking for people to join there grp were you have no chance of surviving cause certain people in that grp don't kill there friends.
    If you want to play with you friends and spar, emote with each other find a far place out the way on the map just don't involve the freep community that actually want to fight creeps.

but I expected a response like this from one person from one of the kins that has questionable gameplay in the moors.
    do you really expect whoever ur talking about to do as u ask?
    and if u hadn't noticed I have only just started playing again on freepside on eldar so please dont question my gameplay cuz I really have no idea wot ur crying about. all I was saying was as long as I can remember playing this has happened, in fact it used 2 b a lot more prevalent.

qq less play more

But you play most opy class behind one shoters 24/7 beside spreading hate on ooc,why would you tell other people how to play and even judge the one whole kin play stile?!

Zitat Zitat von Boyke Beitrag anzeigen
    But you play most opy class behind one shoters 24/7 beside spreading hate on ooc,why would you tell other people how to play and even judge the one whole kin play stile?!
    seems legit :P

if calling attention to certain people in the moors freep side actually not going to help you in a fight then the other freeps should be aware of it and if that is qq'ing about wrecking the enjoyment in the game i am guilty.

Actually try playing a class that requires some actual fighting not leach healing for your ranks before you tell me to play more.
    Megalo R11 (Guardian)

if calling attention to certain people in the moors freep side actually not going to help you in a fight then the other freeps should be aware of it and if that is qq'ing about wrecking the enjoyment in the game i am guilty.

Actually try playing a class that requires some actual fighting not leach healing for your ranks before you tell me to play more.
    Says the one who played RK the whole of RoR, Mr. GV steps. You should focus more on running around Gv area and AoEing to get wargs unstealthed since it seems like the only thing you are capable of doing. Leave the forum qq to the professionals.
    Uglyorcguy r14 Reaver - Reign of Terror

Maybe you should start helping fellow freeps and go out and fight as well sometimes?
    I only see you standing near oneshotters and then do some obvious lame baiting/trolling on your pony. near the oneshotters ofc.
    Come out and have some fun. We might not bite

Not that biting have any effect on a yellow traited sprinting guardian tho
    [center][IMG]http://i1057.photobucket.com/albums/t393/grapsn/1013265_608478239173945_469554244_n_zpsc9ae7993.jpg[/IMG] [/center]

Hear me bark!

oh well ur rite so as requested uve been taken off my heal list...enjoy. oh n btw I stopped playing freep healers in moors when leach heals started. im only rank 8 but got that b4 leaching ever existed the hard way. ive come back bcuz I miss my friends and creeps don't need numbers anymore.

oh dear u trying 2 tell me wot class 2 play also? how long have u played in the moors? I don't remember u being there b4 leach healing came in game.
    Geändert von Deniorona (20.06.2014 um 05:41 Uhr)

Wooooaaaah... Mendir and Mellows are back?? Coooooooool!!

Zitat Zitat von Deniorona Beitrag anzeigen
    and creeps don't need numbers anymore.
    I still need your number.. #Flirty #Look #With #8Eyes
    Chieftain Mreza, Kokosovo mleko Chieftain (Rank 12 weaver)
    Brekka Crixus of Eldar, Potomci Numenora, Evernight (Ex Lazareva vojska)

Unless stated otherwise, all content in this post is My Personal Opinion.

Zitat Zitat von BrekkaSrbenda Beitrag anzeigen
    Wooooaaaah... Mendir and Mellows are back?? Coooooooool!!

I still need your number.. #Flirty #Look #With #8Eyes
    <3 creepside mentality and humour tops freepside any day x

Zitat Zitat von Uglyorcguy Beitrag anzeigen
    Says the one who played RK the whole of RoR, Mr. GV steps. You should focus more on running around Gv area and AoEing to get wargs unstealthed since it seems like the only thing you are capable of doing. Leave the forum qq to the professionals.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j8ys8-sF1NU

whaaaaat!.. look woman.. or man.. i'm am so damn sick of all this "you leeched healed your rank" bullsh...AHEM!.. some of us healers including Deni have been around since the days when healers only got 1inf / ren per kill we struggled our way up the ranks!
    I got this feeling on the summer day when you were gone.
    I crashed my warg into south bridge. I watched, I let it burn.
    I threw odo into a bag and pushed him down tol stairs.
    I don't care, I love it!

Zitat Zitat von Tallystick Beitrag anzeigen
    whaaaaat!.. look woman.. or man.. i'm am so damn sick of all this "you leeched healed your rank" bullsh...AHEM!.. some of us healers including Deni have been around since the days when healers only got 1inf / ren per kill we struggled our way up the ranks!
    /signed

I don't get mad at LOTRO anymore, but one thing that did make me want to put my fist through the screen was when I was doing my best on my Defiler to keep some creeps alive during a TR door fight - I was the only creep healer there - and I got told to stop leeching! Fine! FU! So I left everyone to die and went to kill some Eagles instead. Take that chirpy bird-things!

@ Grumpyhobbit

Some kins have rules about not attacking each other in the Moors. It saves grief. They'll often be on Vent/Mumble as well. Deal with it, not going to change. Loyalty to a kinmate/friend faaaaaaar outstrips loyalty to some random just-passing-by freep.
    [CENTER]Tarmas Elf Champion R13 | Tarmeg Elf Guardian R6 | Tarmil 95 Elf Warden | Tarmun Elf Hunter R6 | Tarmot Elf Minstrel R6 | Tarmyr Elf Loremaster R6
    Strawn Reaver R6 | Strawz Warg R6 | Strawk Blackarrow R6 | Strawx Warleader R6 | Strawb Defiler R6 | Strawt Weaver R6[/CENTER]

Yeah Tarmas, that's the attitude to take with that. Peeps are very quick to whinge when they died cos they got no heals. The life of a healer sucks

On a similar vein I'm getting a bit tired of the "FotM" tag too. I know Defilers are in a VERY good place right now and I know that we have seen a LOT of red badge defilers (and spiders) since u13 but there are some of us who have been at it since the class first came out - through thick and thin . I've always been a defiler and I've played my class a long time. There are two real reasons why I'm not a higher rank than I am; firstly I just don't have the time to play lotro whenever I'd like to. Work takes me away for months at a time so I have long breaks. Secondly, I'm just not that good at it It's not very nice having people tell you you only play defiler cos it's OP and you have no skill. I know I have no skill, I dont need to be told it!

Also continuing the trend from the posts above: There is too much GV steps hugging across the board at the moment. I know some creeps just head straight to GV after a freep wipe and push in to farm as much infmay as possible and I really deplore this action. But it's not helped by current tactics of hugging 1shots. I was up there watching the other day - and many of you will have seen me just sat off to the side watching, not healing (or leeching as some like to call it) or fighting, just taking note of what's going on - there were 3 creeps and myself, all solo and a grouped 6man of freeps. You can tell a group these days cos solos don't all decide to bubble themselves at the same time when 1 person is taking damage The freeps could have easily pushed and wiped the creeps but instead they sat hugging 1shots for 10 minutes. It's a bit pathetic really. Just push out. You might die but more often than not, if you act like a group, you will win. Or at least get some kills.

I'm so tired of waiting at CR for freeps to come out. They run down from GV, they hit the first creep they see and if it's not dead in 5 seconds they turn heel and sprint all the way back to 1shots. Is this player vs player combat? Really?
    Goatz - Bringer of Milk, Lover of Mreza, Sniffer of Hairy Toes

Zitat Zitat von Mirobelle Beitrag anzeigen
    You can tell a group these days cos solos don't all decide to bubble themselves at the same time when 1 person is taking damage
    Dunno if they were grped or not but just saying in case you don't play freep much, RK has an AoE Bubble that will affect EVERYONE (freeps oc) in the spot. The best leech heal i suppose... Soooo, never trust the bubble

<3 creepside mentality and humour tops freepside any day x
    <3

Can i have one "Woblah is gay" emote over here? Pwweeetty pleeease... ^^

I love MrEza and he is so cool and handsome, Deni should have stayed merried to him. Lucky me, i can offer him my favourite sister or myself if he prefers. <3 to my brother Brekka!
    I love you too bro!

Will be back with U14, whatever it brings! Until then ill enjoy your forum posts
    Chieftain Mreza, Kokosovo mleko Chieftain (Rank 12 weaver)
    Brekka Crixus of Eldar, Potomci Numenora, Evernight (Ex Lazareva vojska)

Unless stated otherwise, all content in this post is My Personal Opinion.

Also continuing the trend from the posts above: There is too much GV steps hugging across the board at the moment. I know some creeps just head straight to GV after a freep wipe and push in to farm as much infmay as possible and I really deplore this action. But it's not helped by current tactics of hugging 1shots. I was up there watching the other day - and many of you will have seen me just sat off to the side watching, not healing (or leeching as some like to call it) or fighting, just taking note of what's going on - there were 3 creeps and myself, all solo and a grouped 6man of freeps. You can tell a group these days cos solos don't all decide to bubble themselves at the same time when 1 person is taking damage The freeps could have easily pushed and wiped the creeps but instead they sat hugging 1shots for 10 minutes. It's a bit pathetic really. Just push out. You might die but more often than not, if you act like a group, you will win. Or at least get some kills.

I'm so tired of waiting at CR for freeps to come out. They run down from GV, they hit the first creep they see and if it's not dead in 5 seconds they turn heel and sprint all the way back to 1shots. Is this player vs player combat? Really?

I admit, with freeps, there is a big tendency for us to be all too comfortable to sit at the one-shotters and not move. But wouldn't you? When if you dare to step one-inch out of the range of one-shotters you could be jumped by a warg that'll kill you in seconds? Majority of freeps won't leave GV solo these days because of the fact that most creeps can kill most freeps, easily and solo... And if they don't they instantly OOC for more or combat log, so why should freeps bother?

I sat at GV the other night and there was a group of creeps camping, no suprise. It started off with just a few, and fair enough after a while freeps wiped them, they then returned with more creeps, freeps wiped them again, they then returned with near twice their numbers. While the number of freeps... Did not change, again... Whats the point, what incentive do freeps these days to bother venturing out of GV?

Yes yes... whatever you can say with that kind of mentality is killing the EM... But that kind of mentality is what killed the creep side before U13, and now is doing the same to the freep side. So, to be honest... Its just a vicious cycle...

Oh and something we can all look forward too (Sarcastic tone ON)...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2RS0...t=HL1403308301

The video speaks for itself... 4 BA's can camp a whole raid at GV....

And I believe it's video's like this that are calling into question Illu's reputation...
    Geändert von Laura_Everett (20.06.2014 um 22:34 Uhr)
    The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it... Enjoy.

"Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare."

What in the name of all gods did i just see??? :O
    I think Illuminati should sue him. Hell even aftermath should sue him too. This slideshow takes ridiculous to a whole different level.

hahahhaha well I thought it was brill I laughed at the humour.
    u all think this is serious??

omg

oh and for all those scaredy freeps out there that don't want to leave gv, we had a smaller group than the creeps last nite and had some nice fites away from the 1 shotters:O omg I hear u cry? yes we braved the moors and was triumphant! we had a few wipes but so did they so hopefully both sides enjoyed it.

lols if 4 ba's can camp a whole raid at gv id delete my freep if I was 1 being camped. or at the very least not join that fail raid leader again. altho I didn't c actual action of that fact on the vid, mayb I shud stop being distracted by the info on it and watch again.

thanks Ekla 4 making me lol,

Deni <3

Well all know Aftermath kin best kin in game we are g0ds, but when our six mans start 2 die to 68 man raidz we need to inv other pros to make sh1t work so ilum only other kin even close 2 our skilz set
    Exearus

Versace

lols if 4 ba's can camp a whole raid at gv id delete my freep if I was 1 being camped.
    Deni <3
    Tbf Deni if I was 1 of them BA's or any of their alts that have to run behind tree's and rocks to combat log because they don't wanna die,hell yeah I wouldn't just delete my toon id delete lotro,same goes for idiots who log bk to freep to QQ and claim we killed them while they DC'd when actually it was 2 burgs addling them and not dc'in(-75% skill induction) he may have thought he was DC'in because he couldn't get his skills off, and to make it more unconvincing of a DC he retreated soon as he died.OFC some will now rally to their side and defend all their actions but that just shows how pathetic the moors is getting,freeps used to help freeps and vice versa but these days it seems some freeps prefer to stand bk and watch their creep m8's.
    Arrostorm

[charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2322400000016ad29/01003/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Zitat Zitat von colhelm Beitrag anzeigen
    Tbf Deni if I was 1 of them BA's or any of their alts that have to run behind tree's and rocks to combat log because they don't wanna die,hell yeah I wouldn't just delete my toon id delete lotro,same goes for idiots who log bk to freep to QQ and claim we killed them while they DC'd when actually it was 2 burgs addling them and not dc'in(-75% skill induction) he may have thought he was DC'in because he couldn't get his skills off, and to make it more unconvincing of a DC he retreated soon as he died.OFC some will now rally to their side and defend all their actions but that just shows how pathetic the moors is getting,freeps used to help freeps and vice versa but these days it seems some freeps prefer to stand bk and watch their creep m8's.
    What skill induction was that,hips?And LOL u could never be one of those ba go make some club whit Megalo,bet that two of you have some many hate to share!

Seite 137 von 150 ErsteErste ... 37 87 127 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 147 ... LetzteLetzte