Wir haben festgestellt, dass Euer Browser keine Cookies akzeptiert. Bitte erlaubt die Verwendung von Cookies in den Optionen Eures Browsers, um eine optimale Funktion dieser Webseite zu gewährleisten.
Seite 130 von 150 ErsteErste ... 30 80 120 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 140 ... LetzteLetzte
Ergebnis 3.226 bis 3.250 von 3750
    Zitat Zitat von Uglyorcguy Beitrag anzeigen
    Sooo we had some spars today... Thoroughly unenjoyable experience as most freeps there were popping cds and pots all the way through. Clearly there isn't anyone left who remembers how to do some good spars and this new wave of ez moders has come along, going to spar with store buffs etc, cappy trying to be smart and giving his fellow shield brother lmao (btw mate if you traited red we could do some real spars, not that sh*t that lasted for 2 hours)
    And yes I started giving it back as lame as I got it after I realised that these freeps weren't interested in fair spars just some easy renown. Sorry to disappoint you.
    I won't be sparring again unless you l2p and spar without cd, 10million buffs etc.
    I'm willing to spar without impale, ds and whatever else you think is op but you need to set yourself some rules too and maybe we can have a fair spar
    Im not the cappy you mention, but you said you were dissapointed from most freeps....dunno if im included to that list or not...not that i really care...but i have somehow to start my 1st post after 4y

Seriously, do you think that renown was the reason i came to spar you???
    And can you please tell me which spar wasnt fair? (1-4 you win, 2-3 i win...nomatter the result, all 4 were fair enough imo)

Zitat Zitat von Dagorod Beitrag anzeigen
    Im not the cappy you mention, but you said you were dissapointed from most freeps....dunno if im included to that list or not...not that i really care...but i have somehow to start my 1st post after 4y

Seriously, do you think that renown was the reason i came to spar you???
    And can you please tell me which spar wasnt fair? (1-4 you win, 2-3 i win...nomatter the result, all 4 were fair enough imo)
    I know who you are and tbh it was you and the cappy that annoyed me because of the CDs being used and store pots, shield brother, water lore, woc, cappy in yellow traits (lmao l2p) etc...ye I won most cos I played lame like you that was the only way. And no you clearly have no idea about fair spars because those definitely weren't. I would much rather fight without some of my op skills if it means I can have a better fight without being kited in tar or having every skill bpe'd. And frankly I don't care why you came to spar, you play like every other easy mode ###### on this server and that's all I need to know about you. If you want to do some real spars send me a tell and I'll happily enlighten you
    Uglyorcguy r14 Reaver - Reign of Terror

I know who you are and tbh it was you and the cappy that annoyed me because of the CDs being used and store pots, shield brother, water lore, woc, cappy in yellow traits (lmao l2p) etc...ye I won most cos I played lame like you that was the only way. And no you clearly have no idea about fair spars because those definitely weren't. I would much rather fight without some of my op skills if it means I can have a better fight without being kited in tar or having every skill bpe'd. And frankly I don't care why you came to spar, you play like every other easy mode ###### on this server and that's all I need to know about you. If you want to do some real spars send me a tell and I'll happily enlighten you
    I can understand that as an orc your brain is limited.....so let me enlighten you!!!!
    You keep telling me about the cappy.....cappy shield brother, cappy yellow traits...but since you know me, isnt that irrelevant as a reply to my questions??Im not his mom, so if you have problem with him, tell him, not me
    Now, lets see what i did wrong...hmmm...oh yeah, i use MY SKILLS!!!!I thought at least you have some brains not to mention about water lore and woc but its official now...orcs have no brain!!!!
    You won most???Dude, you won 2 and lose 2 against me.....Consider that i use MY SKILLS in all 4 spars, the result was fair imo...but wait...you wanted to win all 4, right??That was your problem actually...guess who is the easy mode!!

For last time, i tell you and all other nabs who blame me about my SKILLS.....
    Seriously, what do you guys expect from me?? Remove water lore and woc from my skillbar??? This is madness!!!!
    Many creeps have killed me 1v1, even if i use water lore or woc...they just play their skills correctly...hey, you should ask them for some advise, you might learn something!
    And who the hell are you to tell anyone how to play and which trait line will use????Water lore woc and tar are SKILLS...any other skill that bothers you??Burning embers maybe???Commo'n, its lame to use dots also!
    Devs created my skills, not me.....if you want to complain, tell them, not me!And if you cant handle it, why you still bother???Many MMO games out there...

I tell you what.....grow some skills and balls first, learn how to play against specific classes, accept the fact that EM is a warzone, not a playground, stop qqing all the time...and at the end, you might get some fun...

I can understand that as an orc your brain is limited.....so let me enlighten you!!!!
    You keep telling me about the cappy.....cappy shield brother, cappy yellow traits...but since you know me, isnt that irrelevant as a reply to my questions??Im not his mom, so if you have problem with him, tell him, not me
    Now, lets see what i did wrong...hmmm...oh yeah, i use MY SKILLS!!!!I thought at least you have some brains not to mention about water lore and woc but its official now...orcs have no brain!!!!
    You won most???Dude, you won 2 and lose 2 against me.....Consider that i use MY SKILLS in all 4 spars, the result was fair imo...but wait...you wanted to win all 4, right??That was your problem actually...guess who is the easy mode!!

For last time, i tell you and all other nabs who blame me about my SKILLS.....
    Seriously, what do you guys expect from me?? Remove water lore and woc from my skillbar??? This is madness!!!!
    Many creeps have killed me 1v1, even if i use water lore or woc...they just play their skills correctly...hey, you should ask them for some advise, you might learn something!
    And who the hell are you to tell anyone how to play and which trait line will use????Water lore woc and tar are SKILLS...any other skill that bothers you??Burning embers maybe???Commo'n, its lame to use dots also!
    Devs created my skills, not me.....if you want to complain, tell them, not me!And if you cant handle it, why you still bother???Many MMO games out there...

I tell you what.....grow some skills and balls first, learn how to play against specific classes, accept the fact that EM is a warzone, not a playground, stop qqing all the time...and at the end, you might get some fun...
    Maybe you should try play some creep?? spam water-lol, ###### kite and embers spam=autowin. If you even have any clue how to play you class and fight against creep, there is not any creep class can kill you if you spam wc and MAYBE need to use oh #### skill (if creep got few lucky crits) Woc.

Ugly use wrath, impale and DS against you??

Zitat Zitat von Bazkanaggi Beitrag anzeigen
    Maybe you should try play some creep?? spam water-lol, ###### kite and embers spam=autowin. If you even have any clue how to play you class and fight against creep, there is not any creep class can kill you if you spam wc and MAYBE need to use oh #### skill (if creep got few lucky crits) Woc.

Ugly use wrath, impale and DS against you??
    I have a warg r11 and although i quit playing creep 3y ago, i have tested nowdays how is to play creep.Its really hard, since there is no balance between creeps/freeps and im sure that everyone agree on that!
    Now, about my skills....you think its easy for a LM vs reaver, even if LM uses water lore and embers??Induction time to use em is really painfull (add also the times i will be interrupted/disarmed)
    My light armour doesnt allow me to stay in front of anyone for much time and thus kiting is innevitable...im not a stupid npc to stand still and get slaughtered...i will kite, i will use the enviroment for my benefit and generally, i will do things that an npc wont do! After all, kite is a tactic for all range classes against melle (hunters,RK's,BA's,spiders do that against wargs,reavers,champs,burgls), its not something new, isnt it?

I said already that i have lost many times 1v1, even if i use these skills, which is my right to do so!
    Old school wargs (which i respect mostly), have found the way to kill me fast!They use their skills in a way which i cant do much to fight them.Actually, the only thing they do is to interrupt/fear when needed, use some dmg skills and thats it...bye bye LM! Its really not very hard for a warg (not low rnk tho) to kill a LM, if you learn when to use specific skills....i have noticed that most wargs have no patience or a plan...they just use dmg skills fast, in order to kill fast...and they fail ofc!Tip-->dont ever get rage and smash keyboard buttons to kill fast...clear your mind, be calm and use skills wisesly!
    Reaver can also kill LM's and i have to admit that i have lost more times 1v1 than i win.They are less effected by cc than any other creep, they have much hp to get down and they hit hard.
    As an example, i will tell you that we had 4 spars with Ugly...won 2, lost 2...the 2 spars i won, lasted 3mins and the 2 i lost 30secs!I use in all 4 spars water lore but that didnt saved me!
    I have also lost 1 time from a spider, but im not saying that spiders can win easy a LM. I wasnt playing as i supposed to (aka be calm) and i ragehit the spider, till i was dead from reflect!

So, here are the facts....and the facts clearly shown that im NOT god and water lore is NOT a godlike skill!
    I can die easily and water lore sometimes makes me die harder...but in any case, it doesnt prevent my death against a good player who knows what to do!

P.S You should ask that question to Ugly, not me! He will probably enlighten you also!

./calm

ugly is awesome ugly is sexy ugly is god do not 4get!

So much rage on the forum bring in the lovin

Its not rage, its funny...and the only thing you can do when you see ppl blame ppl for using their skills, is to laugh!
    And that goes to both sides, since i have heard many bs from creeps and freeps!!!
    Cappy using yellow traits...lame!
    Cappy using shield...lame!
    Minny using fh...lame!
    LM using water lore...lame!
    LM using wc...lame!
    LM using sticky tar...lame!
    Burgls....just lame!
    Wargs dissapear evry 1.5min...lame!
    Spiders bury in grnd...lame!
    Spiders reflect...lame!
    BA's evade...lame!
    Reaver charge...lame!

Seriouly guys, the game provide these classes with those skills...and we all play this game to use our skills and have fun!Dont complain to ppl for that, its hilarious!!!

Just take your time and think...
    "Why do i blame ppl for using their skills?"
    "Should i blame devs for the unbalanced pvp?"
    "Should i try to see whats the real problem is in that situation, before i start searching for excuses and blame ppl?"
    "Do i really like this game or am i bored/dissapointed so much that i have to search for another game?"
    "Should i make an omelete with sausage and mushrooms?"

its official now...orcs have no brain!!!!
    Oi, shut your filthy mouth!

As for other things you said...
    First, you yourself said that the game is far away from balance, therefore some ppl that are turbine-blessed by their god-ish skills, restrain themselves for using them in 1vs1 situations, cause that is, in fact, ''I WIN" skill. I know some of you like thinking how they are actually good at playing their classes, but button-mashing leading to big amount of infamy you get per day is certanly not that.
    I would like to see you being attacked, for example, burglar that first pops Touch and Go than starts stubbin you, without his morale moving at all.
    Or you attack Lore Master (i have no idea who the hell you are) ONE vs ONE, and he starts stacking his I WIN skill aka Water Lore.

That, my sir, is definition of LAMEness, just like loging out in combat is. Even worse when done from an Overpowered class/side.
    Geändert von BrekkaSrbenda (25.03.2014 um 11:30 Uhr)
    Chieftain Mreza, Kokosovo mleko Chieftain (Rank 12 weaver)
    Brekka Crixus of Eldar, Potomci Numenora, Evernight (Ex Lazareva vojska)

Unless stated otherwise, all content in this post is My Personal Opinion.

Zitat Zitat von BrekkaSrbenda Beitrag anzeigen
    Oi, shut your filthy mouth!

As for other things you said...
    First, you yourself said that the game is far away from balance, therefore some ppl that are turbine-blessed by their god-ish skills, restrain themselves for using them in 1vs1 situations, cause that is, in fact, ''I WIN" skill. I know some of you like thinking how they are actually good at playing their classes, but button-mashing leading to big amount of infamy you get per day is certanly not that.
    I would like to see you being attacked, for example, burglar that first pops Touch and Go than starts stubbin you, without his morale moving at all.
    Or you attack Lore Master (i have no idea who the hell you are) ONE vs ONE, and he starts stacking his I WIN skill aka Water Lore.

That, my sir, is definition of LAMEness, just like loging out in combat is. Even worse when done from an Overpowered class/side.
    Dude, it IS official that orcs have no brain!!!! Read some books or check movies and you will find out for yourself!!Unless you are an Orc also...no brain...no much to talk about it!
    For one more time, i will explain some things coz apparently you have serious problem to understand! Not that i expect from you to understand now...but i ll give a shot!
    Game is not balanced...period! I am NOT a dev to fix that, complain to them, not me!!!
    But maybe you thing that not using water lore will fix that, right?? Poor Orc....i feel sorry for you!

Water lore is a skill, which can be interrupted easily since it has induction time to use! It gives about 1k and stack 3 times, with a cd of 10secs. Its far away from the "I WIN" skill you describe and the fact that i have died many times 1v1 even if im using it (or try to), means you are totally wrong! Good players know how to deal with LM or any other class...and if they fail sometimes, they try again, thinking what went wrong and what they have to change/improve next time! Bad players just QQ all the time (like you), flame and blame ppl for rediculous things, trying to find failed excuses why they lost!
    Maybe you are just a skilless player who cant kill a single norbog, but thats not my problem!
    And about your failed examples....7y now i have seen 5462346156 different situations as creep or freep....THATS the game, if you dont like it, you are free to go!!!

Learn to play and stop QQing...

P.S I totally agree that log out in combat is lame....but using skills is lame??? OMFG

#### #### #### #### ####...
    Wait wait... YOU are telling me to L2P and you are using 3 water lores in 1vs1 AND STILL LOOSING? GOOD JOB MAN!

You must be one of these new grouped pro's camping grams. But then again, we can only assume you are one of them cause you are coming here without any signature, hiding. Only one message for you and players like you - HIDE, inside group or behind forum name, just HIDE.

You lowbie.

Wait wait... YOU are telling me to L2P and you are using 3 water lores in 1vs1 AND STILL LOOSING? GOOD JOB MAN!

You must be one of these new grouped pro's camping grams. But then again, we can only assume you are one of them cause you are coming here without any signature, hiding. Only one message for you and players like you - HIDE, inside group or behind forum name, just HIDE.

You lowbie.
    You are beyond Orc stupidity....you need a doctor or some pills or a special treatment i guess!
    I told you, im NOT god...ofc i will die...but from good players, not qqing nabs like you!
    And now what??? Been in a grp is lame also??? You are really a joke, stop make your self funny!

Btw, i dont need signature....old players know who i am....nabs like you dont!

Kiddo.

I really didnt expect to say that, but i miss XiiX flames and some other guys, which at least they had some serious staff to flame about, not the bs im hearing now....

Xiix learn them how to flame....and when you finnish, learn them how to play also (they might be able to kill norbogs, like you do)

You are beyond Orc stupidity....you need a doctor or some pills or a special treatment i guess!
    When it comes from a player like you, its not really an offense.

Been in a grp is lame also??? You are really a joke, stop make your self funny!
    Urghm.. doooh? When you are in a raid vs solo creeps, ofc its lame? Ah, Odo must be your tutor, i see.

Good Elninior. Answer me this - Did you enjoyed last night fights at Tol? Cause i really saw your skill there. Now i do understand why you need 3 water lores all the time.

*Run 2 meters. /refresh WL. Run 2 meters. /refresh WL. Run 2 meters. /refresh WL.*
    Playing in fear, lowbie?

When it comes from a player like you, its not really an offense.

Urghm.. doooh? When you are in a raid vs solo creeps, ofc its lame? Ah, Odo must be your tutor, i see.

Good Elninior. Answer me this - Did you enjoyed last night fights at Tol? Cause i really saw your skill there. Now i do understand why you need 3 water lores all the time.

*Run 2 meters. /refresh WL. Run 2 meters. /refresh WL. Run 2 meters. /refresh WL.*
    Playing in fear, lowbie?
    I didnt ment to offend you...more like i wanted to help with your brain dmg! I suggested you a doctor, its all i can do...
    I have played solo, in small grps, in bigger grps, in half raid, full raid and i try to kill any foe i ll meet in my way...if your lonelyness brings you rage, thats again not my problem! I have friends and i love to play with them at my side..pve or pvp!
    Maybe you think i join raids and grps to hunt soloers...i can expect that from a brainless orc!

Yeah run 2 meters, use water lore and repeat...so easy to say, so hard to do...
    But again, im soooo lame...i MOVE!!!!! I should stay without moving, like an npc.

Playing smart, dammy!

Why can we not all be friends.

It is only a game after all

Forum rage is always rather silly, so just calm down

Maybe you are just a skilless player who cant kill a single norbog, but thats not my problem!
    Make sure you use your Waterlore before you try anything that daring Elninior
    Exearus

Versace

Zitat Zitat von HampshireMick Beitrag anzeigen
    Why can we not all be friends.
    That would be nice but it aint gonna happen, since ppl blame ppl and they denying to see the real problems EM and LOTRO generally has.
    If a cappy takes carrock from DG, he absorvs all dmg and carrock will be at Ost, nommater what! Do i have to blame cappy for taking carrock or devs for this ####??
    Like, if i stop using water lore, everything gonna be perfect...
    Im lame because i use water lore, woc, sticky tar, spam embers....whats next? Anti-stun skill maybe? Lightnings or Ent???

Please devs, remove those skills from me....just give me some vaseline and bring on Saron forces!

Zitat Zitat von Eklabondood Beitrag anzeigen
    Make sure you use your Waterlore before you try anything that daring Elninior
    nahh, i dont need waterlore for a logout in combat spider!

Just shame on you....

Make that Reaver, Warg and Blackarrow aswell

Too good to die to some..

Dude, it IS official that orcs have no brain!!!! Read some books or check movies and you will find out for yourself!!Unless you are an Orc also...no brain...no much to talk about it!
    For one more time, i will explain some things coz apparently you have serious problem to understand! Not that i expect from you to understand now...but i ll give a shot!
    Cheese, lose an Erlo, gain another, give us a break..

At least it's not just the new players who think D$garond is a d'mb @!#!#

Water lore is a skill, which can be interrupted easily since it has induction time to use!
    Water lore is under one second, especially with a skill already going off you don't have much chance to interrupt

It gives about 1k and stack 3 times, with a cd of 10secs. Its far away from the "I WIN" skill you describe and the fact that i have died many times 1v1 even if im using it (or try to), means you are totally wrong! Good players know how to deal with LM or any other class.
    Daym, you must be bad..

./Taunted off you brekka, got agro

Signed Eklabond
    xoxoxo
    Geändert von Eklabondood (25.03.2014 um 17:09 Uhr)
    Exearus

Versace

Dagorod, I think you missed the point of my post. When I said I didn't like the way you SPAR I didn't mean it was lame to use your skills OUTSIDE of lc3. You can play anyway you want if you're not sparring. However if you've played for as long as you claim, then you would know that at lc3 there is some rules to make it fairer for everyone It wouldn't only benefit me to play with some restriction but you and everyone else who comes to 1v1s.

P.S the only reason I lost twice to you was because I made the stupid mistake of trying to play fair. I realised after those 2 spars that it was pointless and I sparred lame aswell

P.P.S Send me a tell anytime so I can enlighten you some more.

Make that Reaver, Warg and Blackarrow aswell

Too good to die to some..

Cheese, loose an Erlo, gain another, give us a break..

At least it's not just the new players who think D$garond is a d'mb @!#!#

Water lore is under one second, especially with a skill already going off you don't have much chance to interrupt

./Taunted off you brekka, got agro

Daym, you must be bad..

Signed Eklabond
    xoxoxo
    Sooo, here is Ekla, master of logout in combat, to say his bs....
    How much time you play this game? 3years? 4 years??? i bet for you HS is a grassy spot with trees around, right??
    Grats for you dude....you have earned the award for most logouts in combat in 1 hour (think it was 6)
    It really amuses me that you, king of lame came here to say about me....go to your nest spider!!!!

I have heard about new class incoming, but it seems so it came earlier than i expect! Unfortunatly, noone is able to play with that class yet, since its still on testing! Only Ekla has this previlage...lucky guy!
    And here are what i have found about this class...

Class name : Chickencreep
    Skills : Runs faster than anything, to save his a$$
    Additional skills : Bury down to save his a$$...then return to normal skills (aka running)
    Legendary skill : Logout in combat
    More info : Can ragequit, log with cappy and named minion to insult a kin

Still testing this class tho....Poisono keeps dying, skills must be bugged and devs work hard to fix that!

Untill then....continue to qq..its acceptable and funny!

Sooo, here is Ekla, master of logout in combat, to say his bs....!

Glad you gave me a title, peasant

How much time you play this game? 3years? 4 years???
    Ah I get it, question your hero day, I shall gladly give you this answer, 5 years (on and off)

i bet for you HS is a grassy spot with trees around, right
    What haha

Grats for you dude....you have earned the award for most logouts in combat in 1 hour (think it was 6)

Nice, got a trophy for me or anything? I would like to share this award with my dear Friend Vilara, we've come a long way to get a title like this mate.

It really amuses me that you, king of lame came here to say about me....go to your nest spider!!!!)
    oh King, please, your starting to make me blush xx

I have heard about new class incoming, but it seems so it came earlier than i expect! Unfortunatly, noone is able to play with that class yet, since its still on testing! Only Ekla has this previlage...lucky guy!
    And here are what i have found about this class...

Class name : Chickencreep
    Skills : Runs faster than anything, to save his a$$
    Additional skills : Bury down to save his a$$...then return to normal skills (aka running)
    Legendary skill : Logout in combat
    More info : Can ragequit, log with cappy and named minion to insult a kin
    Yeah Beta tested this class, looks good, although you might not like it, not many heals etc

Untill then....continue to qq..its acceptable and funny!
    Sounds like Erlo again

As it's question your hero day, I have a question for Uglyorcguy.. Ughmm. ughmm here it goes "Hey Dude, good spars the other day, I have a question, how is it that even r5-6 reavers win against this Lm Dagorond guy?"

Thanks

Eklabond
    Exearus

Versace

As it's question your hero day, I have a question for Ugly.. Ughmm. ughmm here it goes "Hey Dude, awesome spars the other day, I have a question, how is it that even r5-6 reavers win against this Lm Dagorond guy?"

Thanks

Eklabond
    Because he plays fair Ekla jeez try to keep up man! xD

Because he plays fair Ekla jeez try to keep up man! xD
    Thanks for reply.
    Maybe we can team some time? please?!

'Im your biggest fan
    Stan'
    Exearus

Versace

Thanks for reply.
    Maybe we can team some time? please?!

'Im your biggest fan
    Stan'
    Sure man we can team, I always got time for a fan. Btw I got signed memorabilia for all you fans out there and there's some great discounts atm. Get them while you can!

Seite 130 von 150 ErsteErste ... 30 80 120 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 140 ... LetzteLetzte