Wir haben festgestellt, dass Euer Browser keine Cookies akzeptiert. Bitte erlaubt die Verwendung von Cookies in den Optionen Eures Browsers, um eine optimale Funktion dieser Webseite zu gewährleisten.
Seite 213 von 282 ErsteErste ... 113 163 203 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 223 263 ... LetzteLetzte
Ergebnis 5.301 bis 5.325 von 7044
    And PHIOLIN!!!

Me voy a la playa!

CERVEZA!!!
    [IMG]http://img571.imageshack.us/img571/254/6rpe.jpg[/IMG][FONT=Verdana]
    Tindalas is Laurelin's negative nancy. ([/FONT][FONT=Verdana]Felathurin aka Brunt)[/FONT]

Zitat Zitat von TiNdA-LoS Beitrag anzeigen
    If you can get Invictus back I will log my defiler and will play with them to show freepies what creeps can do.
    I apologize, I healed when I told you I will dps, but freeps were already hugging GV when I logged and they needed my LOVE moar.

I'm going vacances tomorrow for a week so all of you have fun.

LOVE to creep side, KISS and HUGGS to ARACHNAThEL (loving your skinny eight legs while missing Belzebub ones), NINIBURZ (most lovely defiler since Nerfy) and Gnawkhluk (I Love This Warggie Because He Is So Lovely).
    And HISPA you are the only one. Blah Blah Blah...............

LotRO is not only a game.
    Dunno why you love me that much(probably cause of the easy renown xD) , but KISSES and HUGS for you too! ♥
    I bet you freeps love watching my 8 skinny (and sexy) legs become roasted due to zap-zap.

SLAPS for healer-Tinda
    CHEERS for zapper-Tinda

Enjoy your vacations!!!
    ~Arachnathel Le Goddess~
    [SIZE=3][COLOR=#ff6666]Let the future tell the truth, and evaluate each one according to his work and accomplishments. The present is theirs; the future, for which I have really worked for, is mine. ~Nikola Tesla~[/COLOR][/SIZE]

If you can get Invictus back I will log my defiler and will play with them to show freepies what creeps can do.
    I apologize, I healed when I told you I will dps, but freeps were already hugging GV when I logged and they needed my LOVE moar.

LOVE to creep side, KISS and HUGGS to ARACHNATEL (loving your skinny eight legs while missing Belzebub ones), NINIBURZ (most lovely defiler since Nerfy) and GWWHATEVER (I Love This Warggie Because He Is So Lovely).

In freep side all my respect for Cal, Grina, Cinnan and the MASTER RK Anoir (even when I play a RK there is no way to even consider doing what he is able to do) and all the EPIC 11 inch players.

PALINKIR you are the ONE, even when you zerg us you do with your own STYLE.

And HISPA you are the only one.

Missing my friend BERTRO, MESTA, CEDDY BEAR, BEO and the others.

LOVE also to captains blading brother me (always wise choice) and LM antistunning me (only choice if you want some heals) AND GUARDIANS DOING WORST JOB IN THE MOORS SINCE ALFIE THE GROTHUM HOBBIT.
    AGLORION (Best SW ever) TORIMLI, ETH and the others.

Also some /hug to KETTH, PINA and MORGO, because hatters gonna hate and you guys are the spice of the server.

Enjoy the summer all of you and come back!

Seriously guys all of you made my life easier and happier.

Reading through this speech I thought that perhaps you had just won an Oscar.

LOVE to creep side, KISS and HUGGS to ARACHNATEL (loving your skinny eight legs while missing Belzebub ones), NINIBURZ (most lovely defiler since Nerfy) and GWWHATEVER (I Love This Warggie Because He Is So Lovely).

In freep side all my respect for Cal, Grina, Cinnan and the MASTER RK Anoir (even when I play a RK there is no way to even consider doing what he is able to do) and all the EPIC 11 inch players.

PALINKIR you are the ONE, even when you zerg us you do with your own STYLE.

And HISPA you are the only one.

Missing my friend BERTRO, MESTA, CEDDY BEAR, BEO and the others.

LOVE also to captains blading brother me (always wise choice) and LM antistunning me (only choice if you want some heals) AND GUARDIANS DOING WORST JOB IN THE MOORS SINCE ALFIE THE GROTHUM HOBBIT.
    AGLORION (Best SW ever) TORIMLI, ETH and the others.

Also some /hug to KETTH, PINA and MORGO, because hatters gonna hate and you guys are the spice of the server.

Enjoy the summer all of you and come back!

Seriously guys all of you made my life easier and happier.

And PHIOLIN!!!
    Me voy a la playa!

CERVEZA!!!
    No Tinda No!! Do not leave me alone QQ. I have note so much love for to creeps than you!. Hehe. Joking OFC! . I hope you get awesome holidays on the Beach, a lot of Beer ( Ohh yeah!), a lot of girls ( oh yeah!) and a lot of sun ( care with sun btw .
    So enjoy mate, well deserve holidays .
    P.D: Si vienes a canarias dame un toque que te hago de guia turistico XD. Hasta pronto Profesor!.

Have a nice holiday Tinda! *handshake + pat on the shoulder* ;P
    [center]Multiboxing 6 blackarrows!
    [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GqPEEI5nSzk&feature=c4-overview&list=UUiOUFyRUk4kQseHrt7poluQ[/url][/center]

HIPPY LOVE FLOWER POWER DRUGS ACOUSTIC GUITARS CAMPFIRES ect.
    Careful, I hear these foreign countries have a lot of wild dogs.
    | BAGNARSK ~ R11 WARG | NIMGLOIN ~ PINK DWARVEN MINSTREL |
    "DON'T BE JEL, BE REEM"

For Bertro...

Hey Bertro mate pity that we don t see you in Snowbourn anymore. Guess what! your old officer Blutrache from your non-clubbing old kin DOME ranked to r15! 200k-400k the past 5 days. went damn fast! Supersuperfast!Weird this was that the creeps he was killing in hidden location were not moving or fighting at all. Please log back in and congratulate him will you ? Yours sincerely , the creeps of snowbourn.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2921e0100002964c1/signature.png]Monstreous[/charsig]
    Gu kibum kelkum-ishi, burzum-ishi... akha-gum-ishi ashi gurum...

18th of July, that was my birthday date, you all forgot it.

SHAME ON YOU!

PD: Nimerwen is cool bue she has an ugly soon.
    pd2: Anvi is the son, and he's braindamaged.
    PD3: I am so cool.

PD4: Hello Tindalas.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2521c0000001ac7fe/signature.png]Cazikee[/charsig]
    Weaver r12 before RoI -Slayer of light

Zitat Zitat von Gorgilh Beitrag anzeigen

SHAME ON YOU!

Belated happy birthday then!
    ~Arachnathel Le Goddess~
    [SIZE=3][COLOR=#ff6666]Let the future tell the truth, and evaluate each one according to his work and accomplishments. The present is theirs; the future, for which I have really worked for, is mine. ~Nikola Tesla~[/COLOR][/SIZE]

[...]
    happy birthday!
    Woofi, the pacifist dwarf [COLOR=#008000]R11[/COLOR] | Gnaw, the happy warg pup [COLOR=#b22222]R10[/COLOR] | Bobblie, Orcs sans Frontières [COLOR=#b22222]R10[/COLOR]

SHAME ON YOU!

I am sexy enough to be mentioned..

ANNNNNNNDD..............

LATE HAPPY BDAY TO YOU CAZ
    [url=http://www.sigcreator.com/][img]http://www.sigcreator.com/generatedsigs/94213163103lotro_lotro09.png[/img][/url]

Zitat Zitat von maiki1978 Beitrag anzeigen
    1) you are reported for using bad language on forums.
    2)Mad?
    3) I play this game and i can post to whatever server i want. I am on snowbourn, Bertro is back on Laurelin and it does concern him , believe me.
    4)it s not snowburn but Snowbourn, on a RP server you should not mispell , I think.
    5) Bisous
    wait what.. Bertro is back on Laurelin?

And hi you probably remember me and also thankyou for ganking every single freep at GTA last night inlcuding myself \o/
    [url=http://www.sigcreator.com/][img]http://www.sigcreator.com/generatedsigs/94213163103lotro_lotro09.png[/img][/url]

Alright, my previous quoting post got deleted because Cazi was mean in his post again, so I am reposting.

Hey Bertro mate pity that we don t see you in Snowbourn anymore. Guess what! your old officer Blutrache from your non-clubbing old kin DOME ranked to r15! 200k-400k the past 5 days. went damn fast! Supersuperfast!Weird this was that the creeps he was killing in hidden location were not moving or fighting at all. Please log back in and congratulate him will you ? Yours sincerely , the creeps of snowbourn.
    Well not a surprise is it. Like half his kinship consisted of proven FC'ers. Still glad Snowbourn gobbled almost all this &&&& up.

Take your BS post and go with it to snowburn forums. Shut up if you're not in laurelin.
    Yes, we are open to everyone's opinion. I hope you see what friendly people we have here. They will speak of love and whatever but once there is something they don't like they will ask you to shut up. For myself I like to see the imputs from another servers here, at least it shows Bertro's band hasn't changed at all.

Zitat Zitat von Ketth Beitrag anzeigen
    Alright, my previous quoting post got deleted because Cazi was mean in his post again, so I am reposting.

Well not a surprise is it. Like half his kinship consisted of proven FC'ers. Still glad Snowbourn gobbled almost all this &&&& up.

Yes, we are open to everyone's opinion. I hope you see what friendly people we have here. They will speak of love and whatever but once there is something they don't like they will ask you to shut up. For myself I like to see the imputs from another servers here, at least it shows Bertro's band hasn't changed at all.
    Thanx for the hospitality Moraurat and if i judge from your friendliness I might visit your server in Ettens one day and show Caz how to calm down. Yes, Bertro made a short passage on Snowie to rank up but has become quite inactive ever since he is r15. Many of his kinmates were accused of clubbing (even though they said that all clubbers are excluded from our kin ) and this week it has become an &&&& of clubbing with at least 5 active clubbers, biggest one was Bertro s officer in Defenders of Middle Earth Blutrache. if you check the boards u ll realise what i mean. Hugz to all creeps from Snowie.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2921e0100002964c1/signature.png]Monstreous[/charsig]

Hey i thought i'd just made a video so you can see multiboxing 6 BA's from my perspective:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GqPEE...4kQseHrt7poluQ
    [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GqPEEI5nSzk&feature=c4-overview&list=UUiOUFyRUk4kQseHrt7poluQ[/url][/center]

Thank you for the Fire-boss buff freepsies! <3 <3 <3 <3 <3
    ~Arachnathel Le Goddess~

Nurgaf defeated Gaergoth the Unbound.
    [Tribe] Zigsag: HAHAHA
    [Tribe] Arachnathel: YES!!
    [OOC] Brunt: 'we got it'
    [OOC] Grimmjaw: '|LOOOOOOOL'
    [Tribe] Zigsag: HAHAHAHAHAHA
    [To Tribe] hahahaha
    [OOC] Pulash: 'hahahahaahah'
    [OOC] Nurgaf: 'lololololo'
    [OOC] Glomo: 'LOLOL'
    [Tribe] Zigsag: RAGE DDD
    [OOC] Wharoun: 'grats nurgaf'

List goes on, thank you freeps for making our evening.

Zitat Zitat von Ketth Beitrag anzeigen

Dafu? I didn't even read your post XD.

And no, we are not open to Moaners you know, we are top people.

You are so evil mods, I got a warning again, thanks god I got a nice beach-day.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2521c0000001ac7fe/signature.png]Cazikee[/charsig]

Ketth, I guess you reported me, without even GZ'ing me for my late birthday, shame on you, you should ba banned from now to .... well, No limit baby.

very BAD

Zitat Zitat von Pinli_Epic_Guardian Beitrag anzeigen
    Nurgaf defeated Gaergoth the Unbound.
    [Tribe] Zigsag: HAHAHA
    [Tribe] Arachnathel: YES!!
    [OOC] Brunt: 'we got it'
    [OOC] Grimmjaw: '|LOOOOOOOL'
    [Tribe] Zigsag: HAHAHAHAHAHA
    [To Tribe] hahahaha
    [OOC] Pulash: 'hahahahaahah'
    [OOC] Nurgaf: 'lololololo'
    [OOC] Glomo: 'LOLOL'
    [Tribe] Zigsag: RAGE DDD
    [OOC] Wharoun: 'grats nurgaf'

List goes on, thank you freeps for making our evening.
    You guys are easily amused If I didn't potentially want to give you guys the fireboss buff I would have resetted long ago, you had like 8 BA's lurking about lol, not to mention other ranged classes (spideys, def etc). We were hoping that if you got the fireboss buff you'd group up a bit more and hide less/fight more.

Turned out to be wishfull thinking. Hoping for a better day tomorrow.
    Calthoras. R14 Runekeeper - R11 Champion - R8 Captain - R8 Loremaster - R7 Minstrel - R6 Hunter - R6 Guardian - R6 Burglar - R6 Warden
    R8 Warleader - R7 Warg - R7 Reaver - R6 Blackarrow - R6 Weaver - R6 Defiler
    Leader of the Keepers of Silmarils

Zitat Zitat von Calminayon Beitrag anzeigen
    You guys are easily amused If I didn't potentially want to give you guys the fireboss buff I would have resetted long ago, you had like 8 BA's lurking about lol, not to mention other ranged classes (spideys, def etc). We were hoping that if you got the fireboss buff you'd group up a bit more and hide less/fight more.

Turned out to be wishfull thinking. Hoping for a better day tomorrow.
    Unlike you freepside,we are not grumpy 24/7

Also,next time find a better excuse for losing the buff.

Lots of love to freepsies(a birdie told me that some of you like my playstyle,is that true???)
    Still much more love for creepsies ♥
    ~Arachnathel Le Goddess~

Ketth, I guess you reported me, without even GZ'ing me for my late birthday, shame on you, you should ba banned from now to .... well, No limit baby.

very BAD
    No, I am not a fan of censoring, I don't report people for what they say. What I said was that I replied to your post, but someone reported you, your post got deleted and it took mine with yours too.

very BAD

As said, the words i read (which i will not utter here) are not the right ones to welcome a stranger. he didn t (report you). I did. I like your server Caz. I think i will pay you guyz a visit.
    no wishes for birthdays.....only gifts....

Thanx for the hospitality Moraurat and if i judge from your friendliness I might visit your server in Ettens one day and show Caz how to calm down. Yes, Bertro made a short passage on Snowie to rank up but has become quite inactive ever since he is r15. Many of his kinmates were accused of clubbing (even though they said that all clubbers are excluded from our kin ) and this week it has become an &&&& of clubbing with at least 5 active clubbers, biggest one was Bertro s officer in Defenders of Middle Earth Blutrache. if you check the boards u ll realise what i mean. Hugz to all creeps from Snowie.
    Ahh thats terrible! I'm not sure which 5 it were but I'd be willing to bet my right arm it wasen't Beo or Alvina, hoping so at least.

Defenders Of Middle Earth on Laurien is now nearly dead, after losing some of the good peeps to Snowy, and with recent inactivity of the rest of the members, more and more are leaving it. It is what seems to be the sad ending of an very old and very honurable kin (Before Creeps jump on their feet, we did all play Creeps during SoA too and most had high ranked Creeps to play if needed), but what can we do, times changed, our members changed, I just hope not all of the memories you people have of DoME are bad, we did try to fight even when outnumbered on Freep side, and we came to help Creeps if it seemed appropriate. DoME Hasen't disbanded (as far as I know, I'm not a member anymore either), but its facing some dark times.

Apologized to those who feel like they want it from us, and bows and hugs to all who might have enjoyed playing with us!

Salutes to everyone from an old Defender, Defender by heart!
    Master at Arms Darimir, Inspiration to Men, member of The Western Alliance!

Lieutenant Aldagash Vegetarian Harvester Of Sorrow, member of Invictus!

As freep you get rank to showoff to others, but what is there to showoff when you FC?

Dome was a nice kin, i also was in it for quite some time, sad so many are FC now.

Seite 213 von 282 ErsteErste ... 113 163 203 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 223 263 ... LetzteLetzte