Wir haben festgestellt, dass Euer Browser keine Cookies akzeptiert. Bitte erlaubt die Verwendung von Cookies in den Optionen Eures Browsers, um eine optimale Funktion dieser Webseite zu gewährleisten.
Seite 222 von 281 ErsteErste ... 122 172 212 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 232 272 ... LetzteLetzte
Ergebnis 5.526 bis 5.550 von 7001
    Since snowie got over 100 freeps - creeps rank10+ this week as transfers, im asking, is there any Laurelin creep transfering soon aswell? Dutch*?

Zitat Zitat von Morgoes Beitrag anzeigen
    Because i have NEVER opened a raid for zerging and i NEVER wanted to zerg. There was one time when Pali had a 24+ creep group up, mostly greenies, and it kinda ended with gy farm, whatever we did. But unlike maaaaaaaaaaany people in ettens, i have NEVER went nor supported zerg. All your bs about me zerging, is just bs. I've made groups against your OWN groups and you ran away from fights. You ran away with more numbers aswell. Every time i've started a group, it was because other side had a group, or we had 10 and 20 creeps were hugging TR. Oh and on numerous ocasions i HAD TO switch sides and try to get some good action, like when freeps were farming gy or farming grams. You can go type this bs in your tribe chat cause only your group can believe you. You think of yourselves good pvpers because you can troll? because you have the ability to support a player ( pinab ) with 0 skill, that can only play 6 ba's at the same time so he can oneshot people? Does that mean you're good at pvp? Derailing from the subject again... Ketth, it's because of you that pvp is getting more ruined by the day on laurelin. It's all you baby! ( for those of you that don't understand or whatever, ask yourselves how pvp action was before the nab started pvping more )
    I've counted only 2x nab and 3x bs in this paragraph. It's getting better Anyways, I can't believe you are still trying to fool someone with this nonsense. Of course you opened raids when there was nothing to fight and I remember everyone having laugh of you in creep OOC because of that, I even have screenshots of it because it was so hilarious. Just try to remember the way you were playing before you hit the rank, it's not that long, not that difficult. Even I remember that. So don't come to me with this #### how you always wanted fair fights, no one will believe it anyway. But really, I don't give a damn. Just have the guts to admit it for Christ's sake and don't try to make yourself look saint. What you say about yourself almost looks like you believe you are the only just left.

To running from fights, I've also seen you run many times from fights with us even when you had more numbers so I won't comment on that. That's simply what happens, yeah. You are playing against people, not NPCs, deal with it.

And me ruining Ettenmoors... Well, it's not my fault how Turbine changed the game in the course of time. And it's difficult for me to comprehend how you can be so blind, in case you are serious, I try to believe you are not. What I did was I sent all the OC rank farming trash over to Snowbourn. And pardon me, but this is something I am proud of.

Anyways, I am awarding you with the bronze medal of hypocrisy. Congratulations! (Sorry, Anoir has gold, Tinda has silver. You are not that good.)

You can go type this bs in your tribe chat cause only your group can believe you. You think of yourselves good pvpers because you can troll? because you have the ability to support a player ( pinab ) with 0 skill, that can only play 6 ba's at the same time so he can oneshot people? Does that mean you're good at pvp?
    It's weird how even you,an inactive check our tribe chat .I can merely understand it that Crèpes are spying us beacuse they want to have a reason to not take any MM into their freepraids.
    It's 2013. Everyone can troll!!!
    I believe that MM is a good tribe cause the players inside it are not 1-sided PvMPers.By 1sided I mean that they learn how to obey their leader,but in other situations,they can be leaders themselves.In addition,almost every member (as long as I'm in this tribe) has led victorious raids,under difficult conditions (mute raids,18/24 greenie raids,disobeying raids,sabotage-the-raid raids,etc).So YES,WE ARE GOOD AT PvP

Zitat Zitat von Maglaf Beitrag anzeigen
    It's weird how even you,an inactive check our tribe chat .I can merely understand it that Crèpes are spying us beacuse they want to have a reason to not take any MM into their freepraids.
    It's 2013. Everyone can troll!!!
    I believe that MM is a good tribe cause the players inside it are not 1-sided PvMPers.By 1sided I mean that they learn how to obey their leader,but in other situations,they can be leaders themselves.In addition,almost every member (as long as I'm in this tribe) has led victorious raids,under difficult conditions (mute raids,18/24 greenie raids,disobeying raids,sabotage-the-raid raids,etc).So YES,WE ARE GOOD AT PvP
    Just let him be. There are some serious ego problems going on inside his nerdy head. In what I said there was nothing that could make him believe we think of ourselves as good PvP'ers. There was not a single word that would in this way measure someone's playing abilities. Yet still he comes with this hateful nonsense again. Well I appreciate it because it shows we are good players after all if we make someone frustrated like this that he feels the need to deny it everytime he speaks with us and when there is no rational reason to do so. This is actually quite interesting because almost every chat I've ever had with Heordwyn turned into this direction. Really, how pitiful one's existence must be if all that matters to him is how good he is at playing children games? Like, seriously dude? Get in touch with reality.

Ok ok, let me understand this. From what you said i have no skills ( so i'm a terrible hunter ), because of that i make raids against 3 creeps because, you know, i can't solo in ettens because i have no skills, and i should admit something that i didn't do. Uff, tempting...

You know, i'm trying to remember what raids i did to zerg... Can anyone help me please? Seriously, someone ( other than ketth and co ) remind me of my zerg raids against 3 creeps cause i can't seem to remember. There was this one time that creeps were a lot and i started a group then went into dof and kinda roamed the map a bit for creeps to group ( which didn't happen ), so i disbanded in the end, but farming 3 creeps.. hmm, i don't remember that because it sound rather boring tbh. I've done some raids before i've stopped playing but it was raid v raid action, or some small groups when creeps were hugging tr for hours but zerging... I've always tried to play fair ( more or less, sometimes we had groups with too much healing, so that isn't completely fair ), also i've tried to go creep side and get a raid up when freeps were farming grams/gy, i just wanted good action, not zergs. Oh, and retreating for a bit for a fight, and hiding in dof for 2 hours are 2 completely different things.

Ok ok, let me understand this. From what you said i have no skills ( so i'm a terrible hunter ), because of that i make raids against 3 creeps because, you know, i can't solo in ettens because i have no skills, and i should admit something that i didn't do. Uff, tempting...

You know, i'm trying to remember what raids i did to zerg... Can anyone help me please? Seriously, someone ( other than ketth and co ) remind me of my zerg raids against 3 creeps cause i can't seem to remember. There was this one time that creeps were a lot and i started a group then went into dof and kinda roamed the map a bit for creeps to group ( which didn't happen ), so i disbanded in the end, but farming 3 creeps.. hmm, i don't remember that because it sound rather boring tbh. I've done some raids before i've stopped playing but it was raid v raid action, or some small groups when creeps were hugging tr for hours but zerging... I've always tried to play fair ( more or less, sometimes we had groups with too much healing, so that isn't completely fair ), also i've tried to go creep side and get a raid up when freeps were farming grams/gy, i just wanted good action, not zergs. Oh, and retreating for a bit for a fight, and hiding in dof for 2 hours are 2 completely different things.
    There, there. Of course you are not terrible hunter, big boy! You are the best one! And you can have all the skills you want! Wish I could be as good player as you because it's everything I've ever wanted to achieve in my life! (I hope it fixed the hurt feelings now.)

You say that zerging 3 people with a raid is boring, but for some reason you think it's entertaining enough for the other side to keep it up and you accuse us of doing that. Also why would be anyone hiding in DoF for 2 hours? I don't get it. There is no logic in it.

I am sorry, man. You seem to suffer from some serious mental disorder and I shouldn't have started this discussion in the first place... My genuine apologies for upsetting you like this.

Ketth just leave this kid alone i think he will cry.

-deleted- i was a bit too rude maybe.

Edit: Not much else to say

You can go type this bs in your tribe chat cause only your group can believe you. You think of yourselves good pvpers because you can troll? because you have the ability to support a player ( pinab ) with 0 skill, that can only play 6 ba's at the same time so he can oneshot people? Does that mean you're good at pvp?
    Let's not generalise and keep the argument that started with individuals, between them.

Can't forget that MM started as a tribe for a kinship and evolved into a tribe for friends, not aimed to claim to be anything other than a grp of friends.

Zitat Zitat von Ketth Beitrag anzeigen

Sorry, simply had to. This is from the time you opened a raid to zerg the **** out of the 3 only remaining visibles in Moors.
    We could of have won easily if not for Rakas bad rat following...

*axe*
    I like atack all creeps horde, best is ride or two, mercilessly.
    I dont like atack small gropps and soolers.
    My definition "zerg" is another, but possible its looking how zerg...
    for me, and my axe, is epic story, but... zerg is zerg
    *axe*

Zitat Zitat von scubaced Beitrag anzeigen
    that is just awsome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thumbs up Redbull

Someone please bann me before i do someting: Ffs ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Zitat Zitat von ServantGrimm Beitrag anzeigen
    Someone please bann me before i do someting: Ffs ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Anyone bored of getting ganked hard by me and tinto? HAHAHA.... bite me nabs BITE ME IN MY ###

Anyone bored of getting ganked hard by me and tinto? HAHAHA.... bite me nabs BITE ME IN MY ###

Close but no cigar ~ Genesine

late but, Grats on Rank 14 Anoir, well deserved

WoW copying lotro yet again . damn mists of pandaria

Emo out XxX

Thanks all! Got rank 8!

And i think the wartabs proof i'm not so OP!

Seite 222 von 281 ErsteErste ... 122 172 212 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 232 272 ... LetzteLetzte