Wir haben festgestellt, dass Euer Browser keine Cookies akzeptiert. Bitte erlaubt die Verwendung von Cookies in den Optionen Eures Browsers, um eine optimale Funktion dieser Webseite zu gewährleisten.
Ergebnis 1 bis 25 von 2237

Hybrid-Darstellung

Good 1v1 thread

Couldn't find one so I made one. May be because I'm sleepy, or there simply isn't one.

Anyway good 1v1 Alsandar! You were at 1k morale.

Re: Good 1v1 thread

can I also post bad 1v1s in here too?? I have an awesome amount of those, few I care to
    remember lol Like when Rikz face rolls me and I take like 500 morale off him lol
    saw someone commented after U10 spiders were OP as Fk
    man I laughed so hard I wet myself and tears streamed down my face
    I pondered, obviously they don't play a spider main.

Wouldnt call it a 1v1 but i love it when krime thinks he is leate and can burn down a 9'600 hp wl in the middel of oc made him burn both hips Lol wish i took a screen shot .Just to funny when some peeps role the i win toons and think they can just acomplish anything they want in the moors (vision) !!!! Bricks running in the middel of creep group thinking he will take out half then sprint off to glory ???????
    Geändert von raminmaster (18.05.2011 um 04:49 Uhr)

I'm not sure Bricks rolls in there expecting to slay half a group

Zitat Zitat von raminmaster Beitrag anzeigen
    I somehow just noticed the best part about the above post... Last edited by raminmaster; Today at 05:49 PM.

Zitat Zitat von Uron Beitrag anzeigen
    I'm not sure Bricks rolls in there expecting to slay half a group
    Probably not. But sometimes that's exactly what happens.
    Geändert von miikeboost22 (18.05.2011 um 10:48 Uhr)

I try not to assume anyone's motives but i'd guess they were bored and wanted to shake things up and go down in a blaze...maybe even have fun.
    Landy, Brandy, & Riddermark [URL="http://forums.lotro.com/showthread.php?412044-Riddermarks-cast-of-characters&highlight="]Riddermark's finest[/URL] and [URL="http://forums.lotro.com/showthread.php?416597-Riddermark-Satire&highlight="]Riddermark satire [/URL]

Zitat Zitat von eagleeye64 Beitrag anzeigen
    Couldn't find one so I made one. May be because I'm sleepy, or there simply isn't one.

Anyway good 1v1 Alsandar! You were at 1k morale.
    ah yes the reaver at gv i saw...was a good fight kinda on the rusty side atm as i havent really been pvping on my burg for awhile now.

Looking forward to many more...not alot of ppl get me to 1k morale i kinda felt like that was a loss to me
    ---------------Landroval-----------------
    Alsander-r13 burg

Thornpaw and Bait - much respect for the battles last night. Hope the random 1v1s continue, I'm looking forward to the rubber matches. Be seeing you.

Pouncy, we were having a great 1v1 and it was close, but there at the end you got a little spider help. lol
    Autumnrose R9 RK, Agalin R6 Guardian, Kuni R6 Hunter, Starielle R4 Minstrel. a bunch of other toons and creeps as well

Good fights last night Thornpaw, and some reaver I can't remember the name of.

Zitat Zitat von Kunixp Beitrag anzeigen
    Pouncy, we were having a great 1v1 and it was close, but there at the end you got a little spider help. lol
    Yep, one crit from you and I was a goner . Sorry about the spider. We weren't grouped if it means anything; he probably just saw my health and wanted to help. There were at least 3 wargs stealthed around us watching - I was seriously surprised they didn't jump in.

Thanks for the fight.

I ran into Gurtha, Pouncy on her WL, and Stickybuds at PTR. We proceeded to have a couple 1v1's, which I thought were very interesting and pretty tough, if I might add, but good fights nonetheless. Thanks to you 3 for allowing it to happen rather than just mindlessley ganking.

Also, great 2 fights Akanash (sp?) a R5 reaver. You'll be very difficult to beat when you get R6 and BoF.

/salute

Zitat Zitat von miikeboost22 Beitrag anzeigen
    Yep, one crit from you and I was a goner . Sorry about the spider. We weren't grouped if it means anything; he probably just saw my health and wanted to help. There were at least 3 wargs stealthed around us watching - I was seriously surprised they didn't jump in.

Thanks for the fight.
    Yeah i was shocked they didnt jump in too lol
    Autumnrose R9 RK, Agalin R6 Guardian, Kuni R6 Hunter, Starielle R4 Minstrel. a bunch of other toons and creeps as well

You all suck, I fight you guys with one hand, while eating my Butterfinger.

Remember my pic after I kill each one of you.

Zitat Zitat von LakeGirl Beitrag anzeigen
    You all suck, I fight you guys with one hand, while eating my Butterfinger.

Remember my pic after I kill each one of you.

Why did you change your name? Was Enriqueiglesias trademarked? Were you violating copyright laws?

I can be you hero baby
    I can kiss away the pain
    I will stand by you forever
    You can take my breath away

::sniff:: Sorry , i think i have something in my eye...
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/132130100000003eb/signature.png]Meanmrmustard[/charsig]
    GW2 - epg.3471

Despite the fact that I"m pretty sure I died more than anyone else last night, thanks for helping me improve as the night wore on (of course, getting some protips from Screamokid helps lol)

It would appear that I'm extremely useful in a group while pvp'ing but solo I still have a ton of work to do. thanks for helping me figure that out

Thanks for the 1v1s mustard, chef, and rubi. Shield wardens are stupid OP, promise i'll retrait when i get better gear

Zitat Zitat von beren1017 Beitrag anzeigen
    Shield wardens are stupid OP, promise i'll retrait when i get better gear
    lol, with my skill, it even's the odds
    Landy, Brandy, & Riddermark [URL="http://forums.lotro.com/showthread.php?412044-Riddermarks-cast-of-characters&highlight="]Riddermark's finest[/URL] and [URL="http://forums.lotro.com/showthread.php?416597-Riddermark-Satire&highlight="]Riddermark satire [/URL]

Mediumrare,
    You were the only one who didn't give me any BS. And I knew you were hanging around where I was catching people on their way back to TA lawn, but you didn't gank my 2v1s. I thank you for that. Close fights each time. Look forward to biting you again.

The rest of you can suck it!
    Geändert von astalyn (19.07.2011 um 17:12 Uhr) Grund: Couillon's post ftw

Come on guys, this is a good 1v1 thread. Please make a separate thread(s) otherwise these things just get out of hand and this thread will get shutdown. We have all had 1v1s that end up stinking worse that 10 day old road side seafood..it's not worth to mention it, we all know it stinks.

I don't always follow this but try this take: your opponent had to resort to what you consider "underhanded or below the belt" methods to win and doing so makes them actually "lose" no matter the outcome...even if you end up in the rez circle. You are either "that good" or "they are that bad"...you decide.