Wir haben festgestellt, dass Euer Browser keine Cookies akzeptiert. Bitte erlaubt die Verwendung von Cookies in den Optionen Eures Browsers, um eine optimale Funktion dieser Webseite zu gewährleisten.
Seite 1 von 9 1 2 3 4 5 ... LetzteLetzte
Ergebnis 1 bis 25 von 217

Nimrodel's 'Second best' Kinship downs Jagger Jack!

In case you weren't sure we were second best, Namaste has downed Jagger Jack.

To date no other kinship on the US servers have done this and it is, of course, a server first. We also ran this with no Burgler just to make things more interesting. Shout outs go to Madhy, Taelia, Xealwyn, Rivawen, Zalean, Darenthelion, Ceifwien, Cerulian, Xximli, Diadochi, Zaphor, Lucianblaze, Elochai, Epicpirate, and myself for the awesome accomplishment.

Tycho should have some video to follow shortly.

Re: Nimrodel's 'Second best' Kinship downs Jagger Jack!

It is so easy just ask the other kinships on this server that have done it... oh wait...

Congrats, I guess?
    Geändert von Celestrata (14.02.2011 um 12:52 Uhr)
    [LEFT][FONT=Century Gothic][SIZE=2][COLOR=Silver][U]Freeps:[/U] Liffey (LM), Pistashio (WDN), Oenomaus (CHP) - Officer, [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Century Gothic][SIZE=2][COLOR=Silver][URL="http://www.l33tvengeance.com/smf"]Vengeance Kinship[/URL]
    [U]Creeps:[/U] Lookmomacreep (R6 WL), Wargiepoo (STKR), Seeingeyesingle (WVR)
    [/COLOR]
    [/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=Lucida Console][SIZE=1][COLOR=#4169e1]
    [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/LEFT]

Great effort all, /proud to be a part of it. World First!

Should be easier when the radiance requirement is removed.

How the hell did you guys pull this off without Beorning?

Best world warden imo, only one that could have handled Jagger.

At least Tae had the sense to trait CC

and grats!

I heard PM was working on a 5 man strat though.

Zitat Zitat von rshetty Beitrag anzeigen
    At least Tae had the sense to trait CC
    They made me retrait and then I didn't even get to mez anything.
    Taelia.

If you're tired of being in Nimrodel's third best kinship, apply to the Second best here! http://namaste.dkpsystem.com/news.php
    [COLOR=#a52a2a]Rivawen - [/COLOR][COLOR=#A52A2A]Trending - [/COLOR][COLOR=#a52a2a]Emporio - Jabberwock - Badromance[/COLOR]

I was scare, for a minute the main tank loose aggro, a nd we where short in heals, was hard without disable...

Daran!!!

Turbine screwed us again? I haven't mezzed anything since 2008. BF is replaced on my toolbar by my frog pet summon.

Turbine screwed us again? I haven't mezzed anything since 2008. BF is replaced on my toolbar by my frog pet summon.
    Ikr. But hey, I get to mez stuff in twins trash. Don't hate.
    Taelia.

Used to be, the best, 2nd best, worst, what have you, seemed to be a communally agreed upon thing. I'm sure Legends bitched when TABA said they were the best and what not, but it had to do with accomplishments and talent, not with who yelled the loudest.

When Legends was "the best" it was because they beat the hardest content first because they had skilled players who worked the hardest. When Legends fell out of that place it was because Vengeance worked harder, beat new content faster, and did it before anyone else on the server.

Somewhere along the line, someone got the crazy idea that if a kin that "used to be" "the best" lost a few members, not only were they not the best, they didn't even exist anymore. As no new content with the chance to give some other kin bragging rights has come along, scaling down numbers or trying content no one else has done before becomes the mark for who's the best. But really, it's just a pissing contest.

You want the throne, wait for the new raid to come out, and like every other time, we'll see who gets there first. Given Madhy's history with running kins, maybe if we're lucky Vengeance will still have some competition if you guys can last another month without crumbling.
    [center][charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0a20200000006847f/01008/signature.png]Balthinor[/charsig][/center]
    [center][size=3][color=#FFCC33]Lorimur 65 Champion, Rank 5[/color][/size][/center]
    [center] [size=4][color=#CC0000] Successor of [url=http://l33tvengeance.com/]Vengeance[/url] [/color][/size][/center]

I guess that makes me server-first LM to not have to mez stuff on twins trash.

Forum thread to follow shortly.

Zitat Zitat von Balthinor Beitrag anzeigen
    Used to be, the best, 2nd best, worst, what have you, seemed to be a communally agreed upon thing. I'm sure Legends bitched when TABA said they were the best and what not, but it had to do with accomplishments and talent, not with who yelled the loudest.

When Legends was "the best" it was because they beat the hardest content first because they had skilled players who worked the hardest. When Legends fell out of that place it was because Vengeance worked harder, beat new content faster, and did it before anyone else on the server.

Somewhere along the line, someone got the crazy idea that if a kin that "used to be" "the best" lost a few members, not only were they not the best, they didn't even exist anymore. As no new content with the chance to give some other kin bragging rights has come along, scaling down numbers or trying content no one else has done before becomes the mark for who's the best. But really, it's just a pissing contest.

You want the throne, wait for the new raid to come out, and like every other time, we'll see who gets there first. Given Madhy's history with running kins, maybe if we're lucky Vengeance will still have some competition if you guys can last another month without crumbling.
    Last I checked Namaste worked harder and got LT HM 6 man down first. The thought that you guys just "lost a few members" is quite amusing. Doing BO HM was not the act of a "dead" kinship but a slowly dying one that refuses to give in. Given Vengeance's history of retaining members, perhaps you'll actually put a raid together for the new content and give some competition again. However, if you wait 3 years after it is released, spam GLFF and then start a forum thread about it, expect a simular response. Did you ever stop to think that you blatently displaying butthurt was exactly the response the OP was looking for?

Cool Re: Nimrodel's 'Second best' Kinship downs Jagger Jack!

hmmm Just gonna say that some people really doesn't know how to take a joke but oh well...

Second Best baby!

Zitat Zitat von Balthinor Beitrag anzeigen

Dan... you need to read through your posts before you post them... all I got was bla bla aussies left bla bla

<3

I guess that makes me server-first LM to not have to mez stuff on twins trash.

Forum thread to follow shortly.
    Ever heard of a Burglar?

Dawlin, considering the caliber player I believed you to be, I would definitely expect more class and a basic shred of intelligence out of you.

Balthinor simply has a lot of pride for the kin he has been for years, and when stories of our kinship's death came about, he as well as all of us took it very hard.

You can make as many statements as you want, but you have no idea what goes on in our kin. We have exactly the same amount active that we have had since I joined the kin in Mines of Moria. We still run anything end-game content without issue, and have some extraordinary players in the kin as well.

Personally, I would never take anything away from the Namaste 6-Man LT fight. A hell of an achievement. But you belittle it when you make middle school comments about matters that you could not be farther from.

Zitat Zitat von OGsam Beitrag anzeigen
    Ever heard of a Burglar?
    >.<

Already made the thread on the LM forums

Remember that Bow... Vengeance V Australia?
    If we had a comedy festival (both comedians themselves AND audiences willing to see the funny side in something) Australia would win.

Dawlin, considering the caliber player I believed you to be, I would definitely expect more class and a basic shred of intelligence out of you.

Balthinor simply has a lot of pride for the kin he has been for years, and when stories of our kinship's death came about, he as well as all of us took it very hard.

You can make as many statements as you want, but you have no idea what goes on in our kin. We have exactly the same amount active that we have had since I joined the kin in Mines of Moria. We still run anything end-game content without issue, and have some extraordinary players in the kin as well.

Personally, I would never take anything away from the Namaste 6-Man LT fight. A hell of an achievement. But you belittle it when you make middle school comments about matters that you could not be farther from.
    Are you really implying that members of your kin were not belittling Namaste? I never initiate insults or attacks on others, but when a direct attack is made on a fellow kinny I will never hesitate to point out the Hypocrisy and flaws in said attacks.

EDIT: and considering the caliber player I believe you to be, this is the exact kind of mindless drivel I expected.
    Geändert von Coger_Dark (14.02.2011 um 02:08 Uhr)

As long as Noble or Dan 3 were banned from our side's competition, we could put up a fight

Zitat Zitat von Coger_Dark Beitrag anzeigen
    Last I checked Namaste worked harder and got LT HM 6 man down first. The thought that you guys just "lost a few members" is quite amusing. Doing BO HM was not the act of a "dead" kinship but a slowly dying one that refuses to give in. Given Vengeance's history of retaining members, perhaps you'll actually put a raid together for the new content and give some competition again. However, if you wait 3 years after it is released, spam GLFF and then start a forum thread about it, expect a simular response. Did you ever stop to think that you blatently displaying butthurt was exactly the response the OP was looking for?
    Don't know if you were around back then, but when the Rift was the big thing, TABA reigned supreme because they took down the Rog first. Vengeance rolled in and 6 manned it (server 2nd) and didn't claim to be best because we weren't yet. Then we did the only server Thorog no-fly kill and didn't claim to be best because we still weren't yet.

As for our member retention, we'll be on this server three years as of March 13th, and we'll outlast every De Garuda, Honor and Glory, Namaste, or whatever other spin off kin Madhy's spawned with almost all of our core members being here for 2+ years. You got the people that left us because you were the only other game in town, so grats on that.

Should the new cluster come out and find you beating us to the end first, I'll admit to sitting second fiddle, but that would still mean we were first or second through three straight raids, and in my mind, that's the only place I'd want to be.
    [center][charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0a20200000006847f/01008/signature.png]Balthinor[/charsig][/center]
    [center][size=3][color=#FFCC33]Lorimur 65 Champion, Rank 5[/color][/size][/center]
    [center] [size=4][color=#CC0000] Successor of [url=http://l33tvengeance.com/]Vengeance[/url] [/color][/size][/center]

Eh, I don't blame you for defending Namaste Dawlin, just the comment about a dying kin trying to save itself just irks me.
    Geändert von rshetty (14.02.2011 um 02:03 Uhr)

Concerning Vengeance's member retention...

I thought Kimrie and I were the only two left? That was my understanding at least. I can't seem to remember where that came from...

Seite 1 von 9 1 2 3 4 5 ... LetzteLetzte