Wir haben festgestellt, dass Euer Browser keine Cookies akzeptiert. Bitte erlaubt die Verwendung von Cookies in den Optionen Eures Browsers, um eine optimale Funktion dieser Webseite zu gewährleisten.
Ergebnis 1 bis 5 von 5

Serious player looking for guild :)

Hi, everyone! :)

I played WoW for like four long years in serious raiding guilds (not really hard core ones, but serious enough to alwawys clear all content while it was actual content and also have some server first kills), but I decided that it eats too much of my time, so I left Azeroth once and for good and retired to Middle Earth. :)

When it comes about raids/instances/pvp I'm a serious player - I never miss a raid (and in the unlikely case it happens I always announce the guild leadership that I won't be available), I always respect the scheduled program (if you say that raid starts at 20:00, then at 19:55 I'm online, with gear repaired, with consumables already in my bags and things like this), I always check boss tactics before raid presuming I know in advance where we're going, I spend one hour every day out of game reading about my class and about the game itself trying to improve my play, I use binds and not clicking on skills, I move/turn with mouse and not with keyboard, I'm not backpaddeling (my "s" key is even bound to a skill :P) and generally I don't do noobish things that may cause a wipe or negatively affect the raid in any way. Also I have no problems using voice chat and I already have installed both ventrilo and team speak; on a plus size I will say that most guys said I have a sexy voice and they like me hearing on vent. :)))

Out of raid I'm a relaxed, funny and easygoing person, and I like to have fun with my online friends; I'm not too much into questing (I like the MMO part more than the RPG part :P), but if anyone needs help I'm always ready to give a hand. Also if there are any guild events (even role playing ones) I love to take part. :)

I live in Romania (local time is GMT+2) so I would look for a guild that raids at reasonable European hours (my normal play times are 07:00 - 11:00 GMT time, then 19:00- 23:00 GMT time); but eventually I can addapy so what's most important is that I want a guild that actually raids and that has a program; I really can't afford to stay 12 hours online hoping a instance/run/skirmish would be organized; I prefeer a fix program so I know that I can log at that hour and have something to do. :) Also, if possible, I would prefeer a rather small and friendly guild, where people get to know each other, than a huge guild with hundreds of members which is nothing more than another LFF/trade channell. :P

I'm also a VIP player (paid in advance for 6 months already) and I plan to stay this way, so you don't have to worry about this; I also bought a decent number of TP in advance so if there is any specific "something" I'm requested to buy for LOTRO shop to help me in raids, I will do it.

My character is:
    http://my.lotro.com/home/character/2...6162587085125/ (level 41 captain)

She is only level 41 atm, but please take in consideration I started the game only like 15 days ago or so. :)

Thank you for taking your time to read my application and please drop me a whisper in game (character name: Steelsong) if you have more questions or if you have any offer for me; also feel free to answer here since I will check the thread at least twice per day. :)
    Geändert von ScarfaceRo (24.01.2011 um 13:29 Uhr) Grund: level changed, spelling mistakes :P

Re: Serious player looking for guild :)

try echoes of eternity. we are always running something or pvping one or the other. i think a lot of us are x wow guys too. we have vent and all that as well.

Cool Re: Serious player looking for guild :)

Can I clone you? I mean, erm, recruit you?

All joking aside, the only rule we have in Valacirca is that you don't creep where you freep. We don't mind you creeping on other servers, just not here. If this rule doesn't bother you then by all means contact someone in the rather lengthy list below for further discussion

Aergollor
    Falthor
    Aedrim
    Morridrim
    Kohen
    Sygil
    Tryxie
    Heresy
    Nisi

One of us is usually on and available for discussion! In any case, I hope you find the kin that's a good fit for you
    Originally Posted by Fortinobrand
    I once heard the word "integrity" defined as making an active decision to stand by your values and do what's right even when you know with 100% certainty that you can get away with less.

@wickedways: Thank you for your offer to clone, hmm recruit me, but I think at this moment Valacirca may be a hat to big for myself; I saw you're focused on endgame PVmP and I'm far away from being level 65 and having all required gear to successfully engage in PVmP; at this moment I'm looking for a guild that actually runs content in my level zone and is more focused on the PVE side where the gear comes from.

Zitat Zitat von ScarfaceRo Beitrag anzeigen
    @wickedways: Thank you for your offer to clone, hmm recruit me, but I think at this moment Valacirca may be a hat to big for myself; I saw you're focused on endgame PVmP and I'm far away from being level 65 and having all required gear to successfully engage in PVmP; at this moment I'm looking for a guild that actually runs content in my level zone and is more focused on the PVE side where the gear comes from.
    Good luck to you!!

P.S. The cloning offer still stands, we could be rich I tell you, RICH!
    Originally Posted by Fortinobrand
    I once heard the word "integrity" defined as making an active decision to stand by your values and do what's right even when you know with 100% certainty that you can get away with less.