Wir haben festgestellt, dass Euer Browser keine Cookies akzeptiert. Bitte erlaubt die Verwendung von Cookies in den Optionen Eures Browsers, um eine optimale Funktion dieser Webseite zu gewährleisten.
Seite 1 von 2 1 2 LetzteLetzte
Ergebnis 1 bis 25 von 30

New Player Guides

Hey there,

If you're a new LOTRO player there's a good chance you've got a lot of questions. Some of those questions can be answered here in the New Player Questions forum and some can even be answered in-game with the Advice channel. However, we're also building a selection of New Player Guides for classes, the LOTRO Store and more -- all scheduled to release over the coming weeks.

You can find the New Player Guide hub here and our Eight Essential MMO Terms guide here!
    Geändert von FordyTwo (10.01.2011 um 18:34 Uhr)
    Kyle "FordyTwo" Horner
    "I want to go back to being weird. I like being weird. Weird is all I've got. That and my sweet style." -Moss

Re: New Player Guides

Good afternoon,

I signed up fr the game, and this is my first time playing it after it is "free to play." I downloaded, however, I cannot create a character. It says that when I sing up I have two character slots. However, as I said before, I cannot create any characters.

Can anyone help me with this issue?

Thank you.

Some people who are using DirectX 10 or 11 are experiencing this issue. On the character screen, click the Options button, and under Graphics change it to DirectX9. Save it, then quite LotRO and restart the client. Hopefully it will work for you after that.
    <<Insert clever sig here>>

I have a quest that want me to do an emoticon but i don't know how to do them.

do i need to download pando media booster to download the game? i tried the regular link when i first sign up but it was on starting download for a while so i closed my browser to try again. i went back and found i couldn't use that button anymore...so i went to the download page and clicked on high resolution download, will the game still work that way?

I had posted an Improving Your Gaming Experience thread on Riddermark that I thought would be helpful for new players as well.

If shameless self-promotion is against CoC, then please delete this post. Otherwise... well, I started a blog not long ago, it's linked in my signature. I've been adding content daily so far, and it is built for maximum accessibility. There is an ever-growing glossary that is linked to extensively from within the posts, for example. My goal is to share my own observations from within the game at a fairly high level, but to do so in such a way that someone who has never played any MMO can still follow it if they try. Hopefully it will help some of you.

Anybody know how to make fellowships easier? Anytime I want to invite somebody I have to remember their name, then open the social panel, find the name and invite them. Is there a keyboard shortcut or something? Any help is welcome!

Zitat Zitat von alexrider77 Beitrag anzeigen
    Anybody know how to make fellowships easier? Anytime I want to invite somebody I have to remember their name, then open the social panel, find the name and invite them. Is there a keyboard shortcut or something? Any help is welcome!
    You can right click on player names in chat to add to fellowship.

Also /invite Playername works as well
    Crell-L85-Champion - Riddermark ; Swego-L85-Burglar ; Kotvi-L95-Runekeeper
    Delego-L85 Hunter ; Stodden-L51-Captain ; Edhul-L61-Loremaster
    Deglorion - SoA XP Disabler

Does anybody know how to get rid of a weapon that you don't want? I'm stuck with this rusted sword that hardly does any damage.

Nieuw en Nederlander in lotro

Als je het Engels niet zo goed begrijpt kijk dan hier ff naar.
    If you're Dutch, and English is not your best look here.

Nederlandse lotro starters gids
    Geändert von Samgolar (21.06.2011 um 06:40 Uhr)

I know this is a noob question, but I'm already at level 27 and still I'm wondering if there is a shortcut key for switching weapons. Thanks!!! I'm starting to love this game.

You can place your weapons and shield in your bars and switch while fighting.
    You can also change your stance that fits by the weapons you use.

Smile kin

I love lotro and my kin samurai soliders!!!!

Thumbs up Re: New Player Guides

When the create a character screen comes up there is no races. Can you please answer this because I cant wait to play the game!

Edit: I found what it was, I just had to put it x9
    Geändert von MiniPea11 (25.03.2012 um 18:51 Uhr) Grund: I found what it was

Thanks I just downloaded the game because I love LOTR and want to get the hang of it!

Zitat Zitat von GreenGandalf Beitrag anzeigen
    Thanks I just downloaded the game because I love LOTR and want to get the hang of it!

me too i love LOTRO

Otazka

Moze mi niekto poradit ako nejdem Čechou a Slovakou v hre a či maju niejaki chat kanal a ako sa naten kanal pripojim v hre za odpoved dakujem.
    Geändert von Ludovit (10.04.2013 um 11:40 Uhr)

Ludovit,
    as far as I know there are no Czech/Slovak or other languages chat channels, only some German or French speaking servers.
    You may wish to search for Kinships, once I saw one "Czech Royal Knights" (Withywindle?), there are some Polish, Russian, Greek Kinships as well.

Why do I only see this sticky a few days after posting my own guide to new players? >.>
    Fordil of Landroval, Minstrel officer of The Alliance

Check out my Guide for New Players: https://www.lotro.com/forums/showthread.php?507561-GUIDE-New-to-LOTRO-hints-and-tips

Zitat Zitat von FordyTwo Beitrag anzeigen
    Hey there,

If you're a new LOTRO player there's a good chance you've got a lot of questions. Some of those questions can be answered here in the New Player Questions forum and some can even be answered in-game with the Advice channel. However, we're also building a selection of New Player Guides for classes, the LOTRO Store and more -- all scheduled to release over the coming weeks.

You can find the New Player Guide hub here and our Eight Essential MMO Terms guide here!
    I loved these guides... but the links to them are now broken, it seems.
    Do they work for others? If not, can somebody please fix these links?

Thank you.

PDF Manual?

Quickstart guide recommends downloading the PDF Manual from Lotro.com to answer all my questions. Like how do you enter 'decorate mode' in your house?
    I don't mind downloading the guide, but I can't find it anywhere. Help?

That manual is a bit out of date. You can find directions for where it's already hidden on your computer, and links to a lot of other, in many cases better, guides, here:

http://lotro-wiki.com/index.php/Game_Guides

Zitat Zitat von Tsudonym Beitrag anzeigen
    Quickstart guide recommends downloading the PDF Manual from Lotro.com to answer all my questions. Like how do you enter 'decorate mode' in your house?
    I don't mind downloading the guide, but I can't find it anywhere. Help?
    My guess is that the guide was removed with the forum revamp a while ago. I can tell you that you can enter decoration mode by clicking one of the icons at the edge of your minimap (it looks like a bundle of flowers and is only visible when in your house or garden). For other questions you can check out my guide or ask on these forums.
    Fordil of Landroval, Minstrel officer of The Alliance

Check out my Guide for New Players: https://www.lotro.com/forums/showthread.php?507561-GUIDE-New-to-LOTRO-hints-and-tips

active EU servers?

what's best gameworld with active players (european time) (belgium)
    any idea? i play in meneldor now my name is unsoy but most people are online at night.

Seite 1 von 2 1 2 LetzteLetzte