Wir haben festgestellt, dass Euer Browser keine Cookies akzeptiert. Bitte erlaubt die Verwendung von Cookies in den Optionen Eures Browsers, um eine optimale Funktion dieser Webseite zu gewährleisten.
Ergebnis 1 bis 6 von 6

Rogue's Gallery Quest

How do I complete this quest. There is no marker on the map telling me where to get the notes to take to Chief Watcher Grimbriar.

Re: Rogue's Gallery Quest

Advice: turn off the quest guide, it makes you follow a shiny arrow instead of using your own head (Or if you don't at least read what the NPCs tell you)

Anyway, the notes are in the leader's tent on top of the hill.
    Re-ni-AN-nen - strayed (ppt. of renia- 'to stray')
    Aeled Reniannen, Defender of Middle-earth ~ Nendhiniel, Forge-Warden : Captain and Wardenette from [EN-RP] Laurelin
    Fluffrash, Blade of Barashish ~ Nathraen, Conqueror of Towers : Warg Puppy and Spider Tailor from the darker side thereof
    Faradwen, Swift-Arrow : Huntress from [EN-RE] Landroval

As if in answer there came from far away another note. Horns, horns, horns. In dark Mindolluin's sides they dimly echoed. Great horns of the North wildly blowing. Rohan had come at last.
    ~~~~~
    Kári was a little Dwarf. / Smaller than you or me. / And wherever Kári went / He took his axe… or three.

Re: Rogue's Gallery Quest

This problem is known. Read the Topic "Trouble with Quest Tracker".

You find the target near on the Bree-Land map drawn bonfire.

Notes to complete quest not forthcoming

Zitat Zitat von BuzzSpencer Beitrag anzeigen
    This problem is known. Read the Topic "Trouble with Quest Tracker".

You find the target near on the Bree-Land map drawn bonfire.
    I get to the copse of trees west of the stone house. I find the camp in the middle of that copse. I defeat southern Leader again and again, but never receive any notes. I find a backpack with sundry small treasures from time to time but no notes. What am I missing??

Zitat Zitat von Duxx741 Beitrag anzeigen
    I get to the copse of trees west of the stone house. I find the camp in the middle of that copse. I defeat southern Leader again and again, but never receive any notes. I find a backpack with sundry small treasures from time to time but no notes. What am I missing??
    You're killing the right person, I thought this quest was bugged too but it's not, after you kill the Southern Leader the "Brigands note" is in your pending loot inventory ( The gold bag on the bottom-right hand side of the screen), you have to loot it from there, then it shows up as completed.

It threw me off too because most quests where you recieve items it automatically goes to your inventory and shows up as completed, it doesn't go to pending loot.

Also, there are a few quests like this, where it sends you to find some letter. Once you obtain the letter, you're expected to actually open it up (and, hopefully to read it).
    After the letter had been opened, the quest compass will point you in the direction to go back to the quest giver for turn in.