Wir haben festgestellt, dass Euer Browser keine Cookies akzeptiert. Bitte erlaubt die Verwendung von Cookies in den Optionen Eures Browsers, um eine optimale Funktion dieser Webseite zu gewährleisten.
Seite 5 von 5 ErsteErste 1 2 3 4 5
Ergebnis 101 bis 122 von 122

Re: Open Houses on Crickhollow - Post Your Address

Bumping this back up where it belongs.

I went visiting some more because I just redecorated my hobbit hole and was a bit stuck for ideas.

The Valhalla kin house looks like a lot of fun - so much stuff!

Shadeofdespair, you + your girlfriend's houses are great too. I particularly like that red table your girlfriend has, I've never seen it before. And it turns out it's a vendor item, even better!

As always, the house of Rezah at 6 Harrow Road, Waterly, Shire Homesteads is open for visitors. Rezah is also available to craft rugs, cushioned benches and elven 4-poster beds (with your materials) for no charge

I see there is a few houses at 4 Garden Street already - I throw mine into the mix. Bramberth, Bree.

Feel free to have a sip out of the Keg - just ignore the warning label behind it
    Ok, maybe don't ignore it if you're not adventurous.

I particularly like my cozy bedroom to the right, nothing too spectacular though I'm afraid.
    Contemplating how the white summer bed might look...
    The main room is kinda empty without the special furniture. The study-room is to the left, sometimes the banquet goes there.

The theater stage used to be where the windmill is right now, does it look a bit crowded, too close against the house?

Have fun and enjoy your stay! (just be careful with the beer ... )
    [CENTER][FONT=Arial][B]Rouven[/B]* – official representative** of the silent[/FONT][FONT=Wingdings][FONT=Wingdings]U[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=Arial] majority[/FONT][FONT=Wingdings][FONT=Wingdings]U[FONT=Wingdings]U[/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][FONT=Arial] for 130 years[/FONT][FONT=Wingdings][FONT=Wingdings]¸[/FONT][/FONT][/CENTER]

[CENTER][charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0c214000000044504/01001/signature.png]undefined[/charsig][/CENTER]
    [CENTER][SIZE=1][URL="http://my.lotro.com/user-1069763/2011/05/18/the-footnote/"]Important [I]footnotes[/I] to the above can be found here.[/URL][/SIZE][/CENTER]

Seeds and Stems kinhouse is open to all who'd like to visit. We reside at 1 High Road, Starkglen , Bree-Homesteads. Feel free to stop in and look around and if one of us is there, say hi!!

Gunros

I'm at 3 Garden Street, House of Allyana, in the Bree Homesteads village of Walstow. It's small but it's mine, and more importantly, the mortgage is paid up. LOL. Please come in and enjoy!

All of Paragon has moved to one place Northnor in the Bree-land Homesteads =3
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0c21400000002304b/signature.png]Tsubaka[/charsig]
    Read [url=http://my.lotro.com/user-1189377/]Tsubaka's Tale[/url] now and enjoy laughter and suspense (Current Chapters - 3)

4 Fairwood Lane, in Imlad Lin in Falathorn. Feel free to drop by sometime!
    Crickhollow Server:
    Evenhald: L85 Minstrel Armaius: L76 Loremaster. Gaheriad: L81 Hunter Malhion: L74 Captain

my captain, Malthendor of Gondor, has assumed command as the main character of my group of alts, and has therefore chosen a new home...

the move is from 6 Roaring Road, Frithdal neighborhood, Thorins Hall...

to 6 Chestnut Street, Branway neighborhood, Breeland homesteads...

out of the several homes I've had total during my time playing LOTRO, this new home is by far the closest I can get to perfection... location, interior, furnishings, etc, are all nearly completely placed... so feel free to stop by and let me know what you think!

UPDATED!

The front post is updated with all the names and locations to date, thanks to the gentle prodding of one Rouven here on the forums.
    We’re getting so big, I might have to move this over to a new thread and break it up into 4 individual posts!

Shadeofdespair, drop in a post and let me know your girlfriend’s name, so I can include her address on the list.

Rouven, did you know we have the same house!? o.O

Tsubakainoue, is the entire neighborhood of Northnor owned by Paragon? What about the kinhouses?
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0c21400000002b366/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

[COLOR="lightblue"]~.~ [I]Real LOTRO PvP happens on the AH.[/I] ~.~[/COLOR]

Ah very nice
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0c214000000007b7d/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]
    [I][B]I'll keep you alive! ...just don't steal my agro[/B][/I]

should delete the home of Arvaethor in Bree, since that is no longer my main and has since moved out... the home of Malthendor, which is right above in the list is my main, and has the official open house... nice list, by the way

Gaelicwolf, I dropped by your place today and it brought a smile to my face. It looks great, not a straight bit of furniture in the place! Loved it.

Aztec_Soul I had a look at your house too, it's wonderful as well. Neat and ordered but very lived-in. It looked comfy

Thanks again to OP for keeping this list updated and alive!

4 Waterbank Lanc Trenarn Falathlorn Homesteads I love the location. The prettiest spot to fish in the backyard.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0c21400000000fd3e/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Zitat Zitat von Armaius Beitrag anzeigen
    4 Fairwood Lane, in Imlad Lin in Falathorn. Feel free to drop by sometime!
    Okay, this info is out-of-date as of yesterday. I have officially moved: I am on 1 Frothing Road in Glarinsdel in Thorin's Hall. The invitation remains, though! anyone interested in dropping by and looking around is more than welcome to do so. ^_~
    Crickhollow Server:
    Evenhald: L85 Minstrel Armaius: L76 Loremaster. Gaheriad: L81 Hunter Malhion: L74 Captain

Narenwoses and her two sisters live at
    1 Chestnut Street, Harcrest, Bree-Land Homesteads

There's really no reason to come all that way out just to see my sad little home (it does sit in front of a waterfall which is why I bought it). Aside from the fact it's sparcely furnished, none of the houses in my neighborhood are open to view unless they are for sale (and a lot are). I've never seen an actual person in my town. I'm planning to save up my money and buy a deluxe house one of these days.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0c21400000002f48a/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Putting this back where it belongs.

I've visited so many of your houses and every one of them has been delightful, sweet, entertaining, funny, charming, handsome, refined and a whole bunch of other words that mean I liked them

Personally I redecorate every month or so, because I'll get a new fishing trophy that I will want to show off, and it won't match with the wallpaper, and then the furniture is all wrong, and then 2 hours later I end up finally putting the trophy on the wall in a completely different looking hobbit-hole! Anyone else do this?? :/

Giving this some more attention in the hopes that other people will too

Well, my home is open for anyone to revisit. There's been a major overhaul on decorations of all sorts. Feel free to stop by and have a rest on my property. The address is in my sig. Thank you for visiting!
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0c2140100000b9311/signature.png]Mavirthael[/charsig]

6 Chestnut Street, Branway, Breeland, Crickhollow

I'll have to find my address, but I'll post it when I get it.

EDIT:
    Chestnut Street, Gellborough, Bree-Land Homesteads
    Geändert von Elben (06.06.2013 um 15:44 Uhr)

9 Haven Way, Bar-E-Guron, Falathlorn Homesteads.

~Earedred

I love this idea; it's always nice to get decoration ideas and I think it's good to get more people visiting here and there. ^^

My address is 5 Myrtle Court, Nearbank, Shire Homesteads. Feel free to drop by!
    [SIZE=2][COLOR="#00FF00"][FONT=Comic Sans MS]Second Breakfast of Crickhollow.
    [/COLOR]
    [COLOR="#40E0D0"]The Lonely Mountain Band of Landroval.[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]

Nothing like home, sweet home!

No running off with my silverware mind you!

Personal House:

Nono
    3 Brookbank Street
    Buckbank, Shire Homesteads

Kin house:

Legion of the Shire
    4 Brookbank Street
    Buckbank, Shire Homesteads
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0c214000000029268/01005/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Come visit my cool house at 4 Frothing Road, Eirbar, Thorin's hall homesteads
    Annaliel r10 Hunter; Bregwing r7 Captain; Lurzlug r12 Warleader; other lesser alts(All on Crickhollow)

Seite 5 von 5 ErsteErste 1 2 3 4 5